Trump makes surprise visit to New York police and firefighters on 9/11
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:08:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump makes surprise visit to New York police and firefighters on 9/11
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump makes surprise visit to New York police and firefighters on 9/11  (Read 1599 times)
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2021, 09:14:48 PM »

Don't make me repeat myself here.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2021, 09:20:23 PM »

Even 9/11 isn't free from Trump making everything about him.

He wasn't making it about him.  He was making it about THEM; the NYPD and FDNY.  And they appreciated it; they know who's for them and who's against them.

Biden doesn't have the guts to face those people person to person.  He certainly doesn't have the guts to take THEIR questions. 
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2021, 04:55:31 AM »

MY KING IS ALIVE!

Not Trump, but Jesus Christ.  He, and he alone is Lord.

That being said, good for Trump.  I am sure his visit heartened people who have been unfairly maligned and who do vital jobs.

Action speak louder than words. You have repeatedly demonstrated yourself to be far more committed towards trumpism than anything else in your life.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2021, 06:52:19 AM »

If nothing else, Trump was a big fan of the Police and Military.

Not enough to protect them from the consequences of his own actions on January 6. He is never selfless, they are only useful to him as props.

Which all too many of them (as well as grieving MAGA widows and mothers of fallen soldiers) are more than happy to be. 

Just like the victims of 1/6 are used as props by Democrats? 

Um, the people most threatened by 1/6 were Democratic elected officials (along with people like Mike Pence that the Republican insurrectionists wanted to hang), they're certainly not using people as props when standing up for their own safety and the safety of our democracy.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2021, 07:37:15 AM »

The men and women of the NYPD and FDNY seemed quite happy to have him visit, so MAGA FF move.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2021, 10:25:56 AM »

MY KING IS ALIVE!

That being said, good for Trump.  I am sure his visit heartened people who have been unfairly maligned and who do vital jobs.

You say this, but then why would you use these words in reference to Trump? This lends credence to what I said earlier, that you seem to consider Trump to be God's representative in this country, although you've argued to the contrary.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2021, 01:36:48 PM »

He wasn't making it about him.  He was making it about THEM ...

And your "My King Is Alive" post, is really not about HIM, but about him (trump).
No matter how much effort you put in your post to try to explain that it's about "Jesus Christ" and not trump, it fools no one (including Jesus) that the attention (excitement) you sought to muster was that you wanted users to see it as if trump was your "King" (God).
Pure and simply, this would be deemed to be Blasphemy.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2021, 01:43:21 PM »

How very generous of him to fit them in between the boxing match and the Moonies.

It figures.

At least he could have given some credit to Barack Obama for getting Osama bin Laden whacked.   
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2021, 04:52:25 PM »

MY KING IS ALIVE!

You say this, but then why would you use these words in reference to Trump? This lends credence to what I said earlier, that you seem to consider Trump to be God's representative in this country, although you've argued to the contrary.

Frankly, it was to trigger you and expose your trolling me.

I note that others have said this about Bernie Sanders, Stacey Abrams, and others and you say nothing.  I would like to know why your trolling of me is tolerated. 

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2021, 07:42:20 PM »

MY KING IS ALIVE!

I note that others have said this about Bernie Sanders, Stacey Abrams, and others and you say nothing.  I would like to know why your trolling of me is tolerated.  

Fuzzy expressing more of his true, 100% Christian loving ways.
Beautiful.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2021, 08:00:42 PM »

MY KING IS ALIVE!

I note that others have said this about Bernie Sanders, Stacey Abrams, and others and you say nothing.  I would like to know why your trolling of me is tolerated. 

What? How am I trolling you? How do you know that I was going to respond to your initial post? You should be well aware that I'm the last person who would seek to harass or drive a poster from the forum. And I'm especially shocked that you would say this, since you know what I had to deal with on here before I went on my hiatus, and you know that I've defended you against other posters on here. Moreover, you know that I'm not someone who is a Democratic hack or partisan. I've expressed negative views about many Democratic politicians. Hillary Clinton, Stacey Abrams, Andrew Cuomo, Kristen Gillibrand, Gretchen Whitmer, Gavin Newsom, and Eric Swalwell are just a few examples of politicians that I have criticized in the past, or who I have made plain my dislike for.

What I've become concerned about is how thoroughly you have embraced Donald Trump. Yes, I understand the reasons why people support him. My own father is a Trump voter. And I understand why Republican voters hold the views that they do. I too, hold some of those views (i.e. my skepticism over gun control, and more recently, my growing skepticism of coronavirus lockdowns). But I don't agree with all of the views held by Republicans, just like I don't agree with all of the views held by Democrats. I'm someone who takes what happened on January 6 seriously, and I'm someone who's opposed to claims of fraud or electoral chicanery from either side of the aisle.

I find it unfortunate that you've decided to train your fire on me at this juncture.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2021, 08:05:48 PM »

He's a traitor and so are his supporters.

Lock them all up.

You are a far bigger fascist than any of the republicans you claim are . The fact you want to lockup 74 million people is beyond deranged and exactly what a fascist would want to do .

I don’t want to lock up all 74 million. Presumably there are some amount of them who don’t approve of Trump’s post-election behavior. The ones who do approve are the ones who should be locked up, along with Trump himself.

Seek help.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2021, 10:11:42 AM »

MY KING IS ALIVE!

What? How am I trolling you? How do you know that I was going to respond to your initial post? You should be well aware that I'm the last person who would seek to harass or drive a poster from the forum. And I'm especially shocked that you would say this, since you know what I had to deal with on here before I went on my hiatus, and you know that I've defended you against other posters on here. Moreover, you know that I'm not someone who is a Democratic hack or partisan. I've expressed negative views about many Democratic politicians. Hillary Clinton, Stacey Abrams, Andrew Cuomo, Kristen Gillibrand, Gretchen Whitmer, Gavin Newsom, and Eric Swalwell are just a few examples of politicians that I have criticized in the past, or who I have made plain my dislike for.

What I've become concerned about is how thoroughly you have embraced Donald Trump. Yes, I understand the reasons why people support him. My own father is a Trump voter. And I understand why Republican voters hold the views that they do. I too, hold some of those views (i.e. my skepticism over gun control, and more recently, my growing skepticism of coronavirus lockdowns). But I don't agree with all of the views held by Republicans, just like I don't agree with all of the views held by Democrats. I'm someone who takes what happened on January 6 seriously, and I'm someone who's opposed to claims of fraud or electoral chicanery from either side of the aisle.

I find it unfortunate that you've decided to train your fire on me at this juncture.

I beg your forgiveness.  I saw the green avatar and thought the response was for ProudModerate2.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2021, 12:20:16 PM »

I beg your forgiveness.  I saw the green avatar and thought the response was for ProudModerate2.

Ah yes, Colorado and California are notoriously difficult to tell apart.

Are you okay?  Every other post from you recently has contained some type of brain fart.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2021, 12:38:37 PM »

Are you okay?  Every other post from you recently has contained some type of brain fart.

LOL.
I hope Calthrina doesn't fall for that line of BS.
Fuzzy is obviously trying to back-peddle his way out of this, by making "mix-up" excuses.
LMAO.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2021, 12:59:00 PM »

LOL.
Fuzzy is obviously trying to back-peddle his way out of this, by making "mix-up" excuses.
LMAO.

It's the insult you regularly use.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2021, 01:06:43 PM »
« Edited: September 19, 2021, 03:08:06 PM by ProudModerate2 »

I beg your forgiveness.  I saw the green avatar and thought the response was for ProudModerate2.

Are you okay?  Every other post from you recently has contained some type of brain fart.

LOL.
LMAO.

It's the insult you regularly use.

LOL.
If that's the case, then why back-peddle?
I mean, you are saying that Calthrina's comment is exactly the same kind of "insult" that I would "regularly use."
Or are you going to create more and larger lies, as you dig your hole deeper and deeper?
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2021, 06:47:49 PM »

MY KING IS ALIVE!

I'll accept your apology. Although we've come to disagree strongly on some issues, I haven't forgotten how you stood up for my before I went on my hiatus. So I'll let this slide, and move on from this.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2021, 06:59:24 PM »

MY KING IS ALIVE!

I'll accept your apology. Although we've come to disagree strongly on some issues, I haven't forgotten how you stood up for my before I went on my hiatus. So I'll let this slide, and move on from this.

Super!
Flyersfan232

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2021, 09:01:23 AM »

Even 9/11 isn't free from Trump making everything about him.
the only president to have actually witness 9/11 happened in person.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies