Opinion of Fuzzy Bear?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:57:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fuzzy Bear?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: Title
FF

HP

Lol

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 96

Author Topic: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear?  (Read 1918 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 18, 2021, 05:16:20 PM »

Voted lol
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 05:27:41 PM »

He’s very misunderstood by many posters on here , and actually is a very principled poster on here who if he was a legislator I could see him working better with the other side than many on here .

He also is a good buddy of mine on  here and is definitely an FF
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 06:21:50 PM »

FF
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 06:31:57 PM »
« Edited: September 18, 2021, 10:21:29 PM by Calthrina950 »

Neutral. I recently became subject to an attack of his, which I responded to in full, and received no reply. And I'm someone who has tried to stand up for him in the past.
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -0.52

P P

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 06:33:57 PM »

Probably not fuzzy or even a bear.
dw93
DWL
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2021, 06:53:14 PM »

FF who gradually became an HP through the course of the Trump Presidency.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2021, 07:04:13 PM »

Patient zero for Floridamaniosis. Still more bearable than most of the other out-and-out Trump defenders on the forum.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2021, 07:41:44 PM »

He used to be a great poster, full of insight and experiences that most of us weren't even alive for yet. But now I feel like I'm shouting into the void. The personal attacks against him and his family are reprehensible. I bear no ill will towards him, but trying to make a good faith argument with him is a futile effort and ultimately a waste of time. Trumpism is really bad for your brain.
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2021, 07:42:06 PM »

FF. Really nice guy.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2021, 07:42:35 PM »
« Edited: September 18, 2021, 07:52:38 PM by Ofchris »

Incredibly low.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2021, 07:48:50 PM »
« Edited: September 18, 2021, 07:52:47 PM by Ofchris »

Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2021, 08:07:52 PM »

He’s very misunderstood by many posters on here , and actually is a very principled poster on here who if he was a legislator I could see him working better with the other side than many on here .

He also is a good buddy of mine on  here and is definitely an FF

I mean, he doesn't hide the fact that thinks you're going to burn in Hell for "rejecting Jesus." But I guess you can have fun owning the libs on the way there...
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2021, 09:10:06 PM »

HP.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2021, 09:35:50 PM »

there should have been a "HP + LOL" option
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2021, 09:55:13 PM »

We banned the wrong R-FL.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2021, 10:08:34 PM »
« Edited: September 18, 2021, 10:15:46 PM by Hindsight was 2020 »

Trumpism seems to of rotten his brain and soul
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2021, 10:14:23 PM »

What’s up with the avatar change?
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2021, 10:20:24 PM »

I explained this pretty in depth when I changed it to yellow that I was not actually a libertarian but I was unhappy with the radical leftward turn of the party at the time.  Lately a number of people have accused me of being a fake libertarian (I wasn't claiming to be) so I changed it back.  Now that the Dem party has moderated under Biden I am happy with where the party is, other than the fact they have no cajones and will not fight back against Republicans.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2021, 11:08:56 PM »

Neutral. I recently became subject to an attack of his, which I responded to in full, and received no reply. And I'm someone who has tried to stand up for him in the past.

This is by far the most frustrating thing about Fuzzy and I'm surprised we seem to be the only ones to have mentioned it in this thread. I have no problem with the opposing political views, and I can even bring myself to barely tolerate the InfoWars conspiracy nonsense. But the way he enters a thread, posts a wall of often inflammatory and rude text, then ignores all the reasonable responses is extremely obnoxious. Like most people on the religious right, he also seems to hold himself and the people he agrees with to a far lower ethical standard. It's sad because if not for that stuff he'd be an easy FF vote from me.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2021, 11:20:03 PM »

This is by far the most frustrating thing about Fuzzy and I'm surprised we seem to be the only ones to have mentioned it in this thread. I have no problem with the opposing political views, and I can even bring myself to barely tolerate the InfoWars conspiracy nonsense. But the way he enters a thread, posts a wall of often inflammatory and rude text, then ignores all the reasonable responses is extremely obnoxious. Like most people on the religious right, he also seems to hold himself and the people he agrees with to a far lower ethical standard. It's sad because if not for that stuff he'd be an easy FF vote from me.

In particular, Fuzzy Bear has a tendency of repeating the same debunked points over and over again. Part of this is because he ignores the relevant rebuttals. I feel that I am at a fundamental disconnect with him now. He accused me of trolling him when I pointed out his usage of the words "My King is Alive!" when discussing Trump, and expressed his desire to "trigger" me. I think that this also exposes hypocrisy on his part, as he should know that Jesus himself calls for treating others respectfully.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2021, 11:34:23 PM »
« Edited: September 19, 2021, 07:56:05 AM by Hindsight was 2020 »

In particular, Fuzzy Bear has a tendency of repeating the same debunked points over and over again. Part of this is because he ignores the relevant rebuttals. I feel that I am at a fundamental disconnect with him now. He accused me of trolling him when I pointed out his usage of the words "My King is Alive!" when discussing Trump, and expressed his desire to "trigger" me. I think that this also exposes hypocrisy on his part, as he should know that Jesus himself calls for treating others respectfully.
Tbh this is exactly why I don’t ever really engage with him in actual debate. Back in day when I’m first joined and Russiagate kicked off I noticed that he would go into threads and make these ridiculous arguments about how impeaching Trump for firing Comey would destroy our democracy because “muh checks and balances means Trump can do whatever he wants to the FBI”. Then whenever someone like Virginia would refute and debate these notions and he would never respond to the rebuttal but instead would leave the thread for a couple of days and then come back and post these same arguments again while never addressing the rebuttal. An he would proceed to do this for ever single Trump scandal from Russiagate, Ukrainegate, Stormy Daniels, his taxes, and now saying 2020 was stolen. It was the same over and over pattern of saying a ridiculously talking point, someone disputes it, and Fuzzy never acknowledges the refute and comes back to post it again. After a while I found it more productive to just call him out on his crap then actually treat his topics like they are actually worthy of discussion
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2021, 11:38:14 PM »

Sadly, most people on the religious right are willing to immediately flush all their "deeply-held religious principles" down the toilet the second they need to start degrading the other side. Fuzzy should be above that, but I suspect he's worked his political views into his Christian philosophy. I don't think he'd admit it, but I'd be surprised if he didn't believe that support of Donald Trump (or at least staunch opposition to the Democrats) is essential to being a "real" Christian in this country.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2021, 12:05:17 AM »

Tbh this is exactly why I don’t ever really engage with him in actual debate. Back in day when I’m first joined and Russiagate kicked off it noticed that he would go into threads and make these ridiculous arguments about how impeaching Trump for firing Comey would destroy our democracy because “muh checks and balances means Trump can do whatever he wants to the FBI”. Then whenever someone like Virginia would refute and debate these notions and he would never respond to the rebuttal but instead would leave the thread for a couple of days and then come back and post these same arguments again while never addressing the rebuttal. An he would proceed to do this for ever single Trump scandal from Russiagate, Ukrainegate, Stormy Daniels, his taxes, and now saying 2020 was stolen. It was the same over and over pattern of saying a ridiculously talking point, someone disputes it, and Fuzzy never acknowledges the refute and comes back to post it again. After a while I found it more productive to just call him out on his crap then actually treat his topics like they are actually worthy of discussion

I feel Fuzzy Bear would have a better reputation on here if he actually responded to his opponents' arguments and owned up on his mistakes. I do tend to respect those who are firm about their beliefs, but I also respect those who make an effort to understand the other side.

Sadly, most people on the religious right are willing to immediately flush all their "deeply-held religious principles" down the toilet the second they need to start degrading the other side. Fuzzy should be above that, but I suspect he's worked his political views into his Christian philosophy. I don't think he'd admit it, but I'd be surprised if he didn't believe that support of Donald Trump (or at least staunch opposition to the Democrats) is essential to being a "real" Christian in this country.

Fuzzy Bear certainly has done this. He believes that the Democrats are an "anti-Christian" and "anti-American" Party, and Republicans, from his perspective, are the upholders of tradition, virtue, and faith. Trump is, in his mind, God's agent who carries his message forth.
ملكة كرينجيتوك
khuzifenq
YaBB God
United States

P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2021, 02:11:39 AM »

Would’ve said Unqualified FF before 2020. Voted lol
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2021, 07:33:55 AM »

Despite the fact that we strongly differ on things like Trump and the BLM movement, I've always had a great deal of respect for Fizzy.  He's always treated me with courtesy!
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies