ME - SUSA/Our Power Maine: Mills +7% over LePage (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:43:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  ME - SUSA/Our Power Maine: Mills +7% over LePage (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME - SUSA/Our Power Maine: Mills +7% over LePage  (Read 994 times)
neostassenite31
« on: June 02, 2021, 06:07:42 PM »

This is a disastrous result. Once polling error is accounted for (most ME-PRES polls in 2020 were D+10 or higher), the GOP will be on track gain/hold unchallenged state government trifectas in AZ, GA, NC, NM, NH, NV, MN, MI, PA, WI. The future of democracy is likely doomed
neostassenite31
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 09:17:35 PM »

This is a disastrous result. Once polling error is accounted for (most ME-PRES polls in 2020 were D+10 or higher), the GOP will be on track gain/hold unchallenged state government trifectas in AZ, GA, NC, NM, NH, NV, MN, MI, PA, WI. The future of democracy is likely doomed

The most reasonable choice (at this point) does indeed seem to be the D 10-15% range

Please tell us more, expert in polling errors.

I was indeed (thankfully) off on the NM-1 margin. But it is still just one sample, and hopefully future special elections and the VA/NJ gubernatorials will back up a similar picture. In this contest, if Mills is polling closer to the +10-15% range, there would be much less cause for concern.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies