Peruvian Elections and Politics: Boluarte era, political crisis continues (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:10:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Peruvian Elections and Politics: Boluarte era, political crisis continues (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Peruvian Elections and Politics: Boluarte era, political crisis continues  (Read 67582 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: June 03, 2021, 06:55:26 PM »

lmao

I can confirm that a significant chunk of Lima is quite wealthy. In 2014 I visited much of the Peruvian country side with local Peruanos. Even rode the same busses and go to the same shops, eat at the same Chifa's they ate in. When we arrived in Lima the last part of my trip there it was stunning how developed Miraflores, San Isdrio, Surco, etc were compared to the rest of the country.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 07:24:40 PM »

I’m surprised people consider Fujimori to be the favourite, isn’t losing in the second round what she does?

Furimori is the prohibitive favoite in San Isdrio  and Miraflores, yes.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 09:09:19 PM »

No matter what the result is, I extend mass chaos, violence and rioting throughout the country.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 09:46:17 PM »

jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 12:37:08 AM »

Is there a good resource for individual district results in Lima? I have two close peruano  friends who both voted for Castillo. One lives in Miraflores and the other lives in San Isdrio.. they both voted for Castillo. They are in the minority.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 12:46:43 AM »

Is there a good resource for individual district results in Lima? I have two close peruano  friends who both voted for Castillo. One lives in Miraflores and the other lives in San Isdrio.. they both voted for Castillo. They are in the minority.

The national results site goes all the way down to the district/neighborhood.

Minaflores - 84.6% Fujimori, 15.4% Castillo.

San Isdrio - 88.2% Fujimori, 11.8% Castillo.

So a very small minority.

Thanks.. they actually just linked to me that site. I half jokingly told them to board of their houses and have their weapons ready for self protection.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2021, 06:03:10 AM »

I know its a off topic but Cusco is a damn beautiful area. Never will regret visiting there.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2021, 05:33:08 AM »

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/10/29/as-peru-opens-from-pandemic-nearly-all-schools-remain-closed

DAMN IT! Impeach castillo now.

Kids need to be in school.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2021, 07:52:59 PM »

Kids all over the world are in school.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2022, 01:24:56 PM »

I can often pick up on vibes...

I was worried of mass political violence..

First I worried about political violence for Virginia Governor 2021..

Afterwards, I was worried about mass violence throughout the country about Roe V. Wade and the Supreme Court.

then I worried about violence between supporters of Wexton/Cao or Spanberger/Vega in Northern Virginia..

I worried about stacy abrams attempting a coup

I worried about Kari lake attempting a coup

I worried about Democrats pulling their own january 6th for the House of Representatives because of some parallels in 2020 and 2022.. incumbent party over performing fundamentals and ultimately loses due to late breaking races with very narrow margins.

turns out.. all the vibes I picked up.. came from Peru.. a country I've been to several times. lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies