Office of Lincoln Governor KaiserDave
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 08:16:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Lincoln Governor KaiserDave
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Office of Lincoln Governor KaiserDave  (Read 5762 times)
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2021, 08:25:31 PM »
« edited: November 14, 2021, 08:32:59 PM by KaiserDave »

With this recent scandal, compounded by his anti-democratic, bizarre, and inane behavior in this court session, I am calling for Wulfric to be removed as Speaker and replaced by someone with the confidence of Lincoln.

I am further calling on Wulfric to resign and be replaced by someone with the confidence of Lincoln.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2021, 12:42:28 AM »

Address from the Governor

Friends, countrymen. These days are dark for Lincoln. The General Court is governed by a maniac, who has attempted to ban McDonalds in a Hibernophobic fit, then attempted to ban McDonald's in a show of uber paternalistic nanny state idiocy, has attempted to establish off-shore drilling for nor discernible purpose other than possibly hating natural beauty and waterfowl, demanded routine secession referendums despite very few people wanting a secession referendum and proposed a byzantine system of toll roads to be imposed on the people. Now he is saying all Atlasian Jews will be in hell forever. With each passing statement and declaration of stupidity and insanity, Wulfric brings dishonor to our region. We are laughed at and mock relentlessly, and because of Wulfric this derision is not unjustified. Make no mistake my friends, Wulfricism is destroying Lincoln. And that is why every candidate for office in the recent by-election publicly disavows him, and that is why he has been expelled from his own party.

With every inane proposal, Wulfric discredits the General Court. He takes away any moral authority is has to govern. He will force me to take necessary measures to stop the region from disintegrating into madness while Atlasia laughs. Make no mistake, if Wulfric remains as Speaker, and if he passes any of his inane proposals, I will not permit the enforcement of any of this madness, not for a second! And that is why I am asking the General Court to remove Wulfric as Speaker, and I am demanding Wulfric resign or be expelled. He dishonors us all with his continued presence in our hallowed legislative bodies. He has been given multiple chances to reform his ways, and he has refused. I am also forming a Jewish Caucus to further organize against his anti semitism, let it be noted he has made his views on Jews and Hell many times before, I am happy it is now receiving the derision and condemnation it deserves. I also will congratulate Utah Neolib on her win, I am glad she has won, and I ask her to notice that she has a strong mandate to oppose Wulfricism.

Friends, countrymen. Lincoln is split between the forces of Lincolnites and Philists, and Wulfricism. That is the primary divide in our region. We cannot have both. A house divided against itself cannot stand. It will become all of one, or all of the other. I will not let Lincoln become a swamp of Wulfricism. I will not allow it. Thank you, and I will be here, on the watch, protecting our land.

Long live Lincoln, and long live her waters, unmolested by oil drilling and long live her Irish-Atlasian community, which I am proud to be apart of!
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2021, 11:12:44 AM »

As CHAIRMAN of the Labor Party I am appointing S019 to the vacant at-large senate seat vacated by Western Democrat.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2021, 06:04:15 PM »

NEW DEAL FOR LINCOLN

I have promised the people to bring an end to Wulfricism. Wulfric, at this point, is a dangerous presence in our legislative bodies. He contributes nothing but chaos or aggressively negative pieces of legislation. He declares war on our environment, on the Lincoln Irish community, on our union, on liberty itself. It is for that reason I have called on the General Court to immediately remove him as Speaker and then expel him. I repeat that call today.

Thankfully, we have defeated Wulfric repeatedly. We have crushed every inane piece of legislation he has proposed with support from all parties. He tried to take our guns. He tried to take our hamburgers. He tried to take our BIRDS and our BEACHES. But he FAILED each and every time. Humiliating I know! In the midst of crushing defeat after crushing defeat, he had Hibernophobic fits and Anti-Semitic tirades. It has gotten to the point where Wulfric's own party has removed him. I say it is time for Lincoln to remove Wulfric. It is for that resign I am calling for Wulfric to resign immediately, and register outside of Lincoln. I know that the vast majority of Lincoln voters agree with me on this.

I know as well that the Democratic Alliance agrees on this. We need to reform Lincoln. In my first term we reformed Lincoln in a great big way. We got a new, streamlined constitution and appropriate heraldry and symbols. We passed new laws to make our region fairer and easier to live in. But there is more work to do. Years of mismanagement needs years of reform and competency to undo. For that reason I am running for another term, and I am glad to say I will have not only the support of the Labor Party, but also the Democratic Alliance, for which I am very grateful. In return, I will be supporting a Democratic Alliance for Speaker of the General Court, and I will work for the Democratic Alliance to be the largest party in the Court. I believe we can work together very, very well. As I have proudly worked with Utah Neolib. And though not a member of the DA, Brother Jonathan, who I count as a friend. I hope Brother Jonathan, is re-elected.

So the Democratic Alliance and myself will be working together. We are eliminating Wulfric, his time is up. This is his last term. Then together, we will implement a New Deal for Lincoln. Out with Wulfric, and then out with Wulfricism! Together, we will reform Lincoln. I have great big, ambitious plans my friends. Together we will make it happen! I am excited to see what together we will come up with.

Good night Lincoln!
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2021, 08:46:24 PM »

Though we were at odds during the independence issue, I believe that now we will be able to work effectively with the governor to deal with the real threat our region now faces. I join his call for Deputy Dwarven Dragon to resign from the General Court, and I will be running as a member of the anti-Wulfricist coalition in the next election.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2021, 11:23:55 AM »
« Edited: November 19, 2021, 11:33:27 AM by KaiserDave »

From the Desk of the Governor

I am hereby ordering the creation of a multi-partisan SPECIAL COMMITTEE ON ANTI-LINCOLN BEHAVIOR at my behest, chaired by my position, a governor's committee to preserve PROFESSIONALISM, INTEGRITY, and GOOD GOVERNMENT from the perfidious Wulfricists.

Signed

Governor KaiserDave

Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2021, 11:58:28 AM »

The more I think about it, this whole thing is Sirnick's downfall replayed in hyper speed but with far less malicious thread deletion on the plus side.

Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2021, 02:50:00 PM »

The more I think about it, this whole thing is Sirnick's downfall replayed in hyper speed but with far less malicious thread deletion on the plus side.

Although Sirnick's lasting legacy is that thread deletion is now outlawed, which is something.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2021, 02:14:12 PM »

I have greeted my supporters today with great glee and appreciation. Today we have one a smashing victory, and it follows many great triumphs for the people of Lincoln. I would like to thank the people for electing me to a fifth term. I will use this time to continue working for the people and providing my best judgement as Governor. I am again, immensely grateful to the common people who are responsible for all my victories, and who have always been my biggest supporters.

In my four terms so far we have overhauled our constitution, our regional symbols, preserved a fair society that rewards hard work and not wealth and connections. Most recently we have reformed our tax code to make it more simple and less insane. We previously had a byzantine tax code with many complex loopholes and pointless idiosyncrasies that ultimately benefit those privileged with expensive high powered lawyers at the expense of the common man.

We have also achieved something greater, we have defeated, decisively, the pernicious influence of Wulfricism. We have driven it from our shores. Today we stand looking towards the future, with a New Deal on the horizon, and a new era of progressive cooperation between Labor and the DA. I have great hope for what we can accomplish, regardless of the exact composition of the court.

There is no doubt in my mind that the policy of my government, which puts working people at the forefront. A policy which has defeated creeping plutocracy and scorned misguided government interventions (such as the recently proposed Vehicle Mile Tax) alike will win out. My policy of devout Lincolnism and Laborite Philism, will surely triumph for the ages, regardless of the nonsensical screeching of the so called "Patriot Party" which is nothing but a headquarters for the criminally insane or the dangerous schemes of Wulfricism, which were crushed time and time again during this term.

I am so proud of this most recent term. Everyone, all of the pundits and observers, and the Speaker made the error of thinking that a foolish radical agenda could be shoved down the throats of the people. They were wrong. Not a single Wulfricist proposal passed, every single one was defeated. Let it be warning that I am the people's Governor, entrusted by them with great power that I will not hesitate to use. I told the Speaker that I would not permit a single one of his proposals, and I meant it. I did not permit it, they never stood a chance, never. Not even the slightest chance of passing.

I look forward to the coming term. I expect the next General Court to be a great one. We will most likely have Brother Jonathan, a good friend and possibly the best Deputy we've ever had. Despite our differing partisan allegiances, I think I have agreed with his position more than any other deputy in this last term. We are likely to have Utah Neoliberal, who I consider to be one of our most productive deputies. Ninja will return the Court, another stalwart and a great Democratic Alliance leader. Beesley is a friend a vigilant warrior against Wulfricism, and indeed we may have others. I am very excited for the future.

I will also congratulate Speaker Wulfric on his well deserved retirement. Despite our differences, he deserves a rest from his very long period of public service. Working together with him has not always been easy, but when we do work together we are very productive. The tax bill is a great example of what happens when we team up. My condemnations of his offensive comments and bad behavior stand, but I think he is capable of good work, and the bills he did pass this term are of great help to the people, and I thank him, I appreciate his apologies for his misguided approach to this session. Goodbye, and congratulations.

Thank you Lincoln, and let us continue!  

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2021, 12:12:59 AM »

We have won. AGAIN. Thank you Lincoln, and onto ANOTHER TERM! We have proved that the forces of progress and prosperity in Lincoln CANNOT and WILL NEVER lose.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2022, 10:28:55 PM »
« Edited: January 26, 2022, 12:04:50 AM by KaiserDave »

I am mobilizing the Lincoln National Guard to patrol the border with the south given the unfolding civil conflict. We will keep our citizens safe, free, and happy, whatever the costs may be. Our forces will be collaborating in all things with the government of Frémont. We must be vigilant and ever wary against the threats of chaos, Wulfricism, and civil war.

Signed

Governor KaiserDave

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2022, 01:40:05 PM »
« Edited: March 13, 2022, 02:07:38 PM by KaiserDave »

Speaker ReaganClinton is already empowered as Speaker to administer elections, I furthermore appoint him Elections Secretary for the Region of Lincoln effective immediately. S019 is furthermore hereby terminated from that position.

Signed

Governor KaiserDave
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2022, 02:15:49 PM »

Any remaining regional COVID-19 mandates that remain on the books are hereby rescinded effective immediately, with the exception of those related to vaccine requirements for government work or attendance of schools.

Signed

Governor KaiserDave

RC
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -6.09

P P P

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2022, 03:04:01 AM »

Duly noted, thank you for your swift actions, Governor.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2022, 04:53:44 PM »

All official Lincoln documents and government papers shall immediately change to use our new seal designed by KoopaDaQuick. Lincoln is moving into the future, always and forever!

Signed

Governor KaiserDave
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2022, 04:59:36 PM »

It is the official position of the Governor of Lincoln that Kansas is inseparable from the Region of Frémont. Kansas is Frémont. This is objective reality. It is an inevitable reality of history that Kansas is freed from Southern oppression and aggression, which was exhibited yesterday in a flagrantly violent declaration from the legislature. The Lincoln National Guard has already been patrolling our border with the south per months ago in a separate order. I am reaffirming those orders today, and ordering additional resources to be mobilized. The South is trying to tear our union apart. Lincoln is prepared to act to defend our frontiers from spontaneous aggression. We will never step one inch into southern soil, but we will always defend our land.

Signed

Governor KaiserDave
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2022, 08:03:15 PM »

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2022, 10:21:03 PM »

I am ordering all forces of the Lincoln National Guard to remain at their defensive posts on the frontier, I am in fact ordering them to take positions on all of our borders with Frémont and the South to prevent any spillover of potential civil conflict. We will defend our people, and we want no part in this war. We need peace at home most of all. I ask the General Court to support me on this.

Signed

Governor KaiserDave

beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2022, 03:12:19 AM »

I am vetoing the following pieces of legislation

LGC 2.3 - Italian Indoctrination Act

Sad
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2022, 11:15:26 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2022, 11:26:59 PM by KaiserDave »

As empowered by LGC 6.12 "The Emergency Act" I hereby declare the EMERGENCY. Atlasia is engulfed by a rapidly deteriorating security situation. Our constituent regions have been engulfed in a most frightening conflict. I declare the EMERGENCY to protect the lives of the residents of Lincoln, protect their livelihoods, and defend the union. I cannot emphasize enough that this is not a secessionist measure, but one that will strengthen the union by stopping Lincoln from being a victim of inter-regional combat. I view these actions as directly consistent with, nay, NECESSITATED by the Oath I took to defend the Constitution of Lincoln. I hereby decree the following as empowered by Section IV of The Emergency Act.

The implementation of the following protocols in light of the ongoing EMERGENCY.

I order the Lincoln National Guard to refuse any orders of federalization
I order the Lincoln National Guard to only recognize orders from the Governor or appropriate officers of the Government
I order the Lincoln National Guard to mobilize completely, equipment and reservists
I declare MARTIAL LAW in light of the current civil conflict and security crisis, core civil liberties will not be abrogated, but there will be a period of military control to defend the countryside and major cities
I order the Lincoln National Guard to take up checkpoints across the region, and take up defense of critical infrastructure
I order the Lincoln National Guard to take up checkpoints at major bridges and road connections between our constituent states
I request commanders at military bases on federal property to meet with me immediately to discuss avoiding possible criminal orders from the central government, and possible transfer of control to the Government of Lincoln in the event of criminal orders
I order the creation of the ALL LINCOLN EXTRAORDINARY COMMISSION (ALEC) at the direct command of the Governor to expand the ability of the Region of Lincoln to defend itself from internal and external threats
I order the Mayors and Governors of Lincoln to mobilize police forces to deter crime and internal subversion in these unstable times
I order the creation of the ALL LINCOLN COMMERCE ORGANIZATION BOARD (ALCOB) to coordinate with the private sector to keep up the supply of electricity, food, and water and to intervene when necessary to maintain such supply

This measures will be modified if and when peace is restored entirely. I request all parties to end military action immediately. I demand that the President end his arbitrary government and unconstitutional orders.

God be with Lincoln. Union and Liberty Forever! Down with the Bloody Banner of Civil War! Long live the peoples of Lincoln! Long live the UNITY of Atlasia!

Signed

Governor KaiserDave

Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2022, 11:16:04 PM »

A brave decision, governor. We will have PEACE. We will have LAW AND ORDER.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2022, 12:15:32 PM »

As empowered by LGC 6.12 "The Emergency Act" I hereby declare the EMERGENCY. Atlasia is engulfed by a rapidly deteriorating security situation. Our constituent regions have been engulfed in a most frightening conflict. I declare the EMERGENCY to protect the lives of the residents of Lincoln, protect their livelihoods, and defend the union. I cannot emphasize enough that this is not a secessionist measure, but one that will strengthen the union by stopping Lincoln from being a victim of inter-regional combat. I view these actions as directly consistent with, nay, NECESSITATED by the Oath I took to defend the Constitution of Lincoln. I hereby decree the following as empowered by Section IV of The Emergency Act.

The implementation of the following protocols in light of the ongoing EMERGENCY.

I order the Lincoln National Guard to refuse any orders of federalization
I order the Lincoln National Guard to only recognize orders from the Governor or appropriate officers of the Government
I order the Lincoln National Guard to mobilize completely, equipment and reservists
I declare MARTIAL LAW in light of the current civil conflict and security crisis, core civil liberties will not be abrogated, but there will be a period of military control to defend the countryside and major cities
I order the Lincoln National Guard to take up checkpoints across the region, and take up defense of critical infrastructure
I order the Lincoln National Guard to take up checkpoints at major bridges and road connections between our constituent states
I request commanders at military bases on federal property to meet with me immediately to discuss avoiding possible criminal orders from the central government, and possible transfer of control to the Government of Lincoln in the event of criminal orders
I order the creation of the ALL LINCOLN EXTRAORDINARY COMMISSION (ALEC) at the direct command of the Governor to expand the ability of the Region of Lincoln to defend itself from internal and external threats
I order the Mayors and Governors of Lincoln to mobilize police forces to deter crime and internal subversion in these unstable times
I order the creation of the ALL LINCOLN COMMERCE ORGANIZATION BOARD (ALCOB) to coordinate with the private sector to keep up the supply of electricity, food, and water and to intervene when necessary to maintain such supply

This measures will be modified if and when peace is restored entirely. I request all parties to end military action immediately. I demand that the President end his arbitrary government and unconstitutional orders.

God be with Lincoln. Union and Liberty Forever! Down with the Bloody Banner of Civil War! Long live the peoples of Lincoln! Long live the UNITY of Atlasia!

Signed

As a citizen of the region I would like to ask for a clarification on the extent of the security situation which prompted this – which military action is being alluded to here?
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2022, 06:46:34 PM »

As a citizen of the region I would like to ask for a clarification on the extent of the security situation which prompted this – which military action is being alluded to here?
The Frèmontian attack on Kansas, and the authoritarian centralization of power in Nyman
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2022, 09:08:53 PM »

I wish you best of luck in your efforts to maintain stability in your region, Mr. Governor.
Best of regards, from one statesman to another!
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2022, 09:36:46 PM »
« Edited: April 09, 2022, 09:42:53 PM by KaiserDave »

In view of the imminent civil war among our constituent regions, I immediately order the following measures, as empowered by LGC 6.12 "The Emergency Act." We must not allow war to come to Lincoln.

I order the creation of the ALL-LINCOLN COMMITTEE FOR THE EMERGENCY (ALCE) to manage emergency affairs at this time, with myself as Chairman
I order that a No Fly Zone be immediately enforced above the airspace of Lincoln by the Lincoln National Guard Air Force, with special exceptions to be granted to flights and passengers by the ALCE, and for exceptions for essential interstate commerce as sanctioned by ALCOB
I order an immediate curfew of 9 PM EST to be enforced by the Lincoln National Guard, ALEC, and local police departments
I order that all citizens of Lincoln must carry around legitimate legal ID at all time, if they must be searched
I order that ALEC be given the authority for summary arrests and indefinite detentions of foreign agents who may try to enter Lincoln to commit acts of sabotage, espionage, or subversion that attempt to bring the war here
I order that ALEC be given the authority for summary arrests and indefinite detentions of suspected terrorists who may try to enter Lincoln to commit acts of mass violence, murder, or sabotage that attempt to bring the war here
I order that ALEC be given the authority for summary arrests and indefinite detentions of violent extremists, Red-Brown agitators who may try to enter Lincoln to commit acts of mass violence, murder, or sabotage that attempt to bring the war here
I order that humanitarian aide be gathered for the poor suffering victims of this war, and resources be marshaled to deal with a potential flow of refugees

God bless Lincoln! May peace come to us all.

Signed

Governor KaiserDave
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies