Who killed JFK? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:29:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Who killed JFK? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who killed JFK?
Lee Oswald acted alone

CIA

KGB

Mossad

Pro Castro Cubans

Anti Castro Cubans

KKK

Boston Mafia

Chicago Mafia

LBJ

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 82

Author Topic: Who killed JFK?  (Read 6086 times)
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« on: March 10, 2021, 05:06:03 PM »

The majority of the evidence supports the conclusion that Oswald acted alone (& this has seemingly been confirmed by analyzing the ballistics & cross-checking them with the layout of the vehicle that JFK was in).

Yes, the case against Oswald may be largely circumstantial (meaning no one actually witnessed him fire the shots), but that being said, the circumstantial case is fairly strong & includes the facts that he ordered the murder weapon by mail, worked at the building from which the shots were fired, left a palm print on the murder weapon, is believed to have murdered a police officer in the hours immediately after the assassination, & attempted to murder another police officer while he was being arrested. Such being the case - combined with his background as a troubled, depressed individual - leads to the likely conclusion that he was indeed the sole assassin.

Did he have any support leading up to the assassination? Who knows? He could very well have, but it doesn't seem necessary. All he needed was to be a good shot. I'll fully admit that anything is possible, but I'm just occam's razor-ing it here, & I'm not gonna make any further judgments until I see actual evidence instead of mere conspiracy theories.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies