Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:37:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021  (Read 4475 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: February 15, 2021, 01:03:39 AM »

I will just quickly note my regional party is Tricolor, not Lincoln Labor. Also Labor is not a homogenous party, in that everyone believes the exact same thing, it's diverse, heterogenous and people have different views.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 01:07:44 AM »

I will just quickly note my regional party is Tricolor, not Lincoln Labor. Also Labor is not a homogenous party, in that everyone believes the exact same thing, it's diverse, heterogenous and people have different views.
By regional party, I mean Lincoln's branch of Labor that KaiserDave was pushing, and KaiserDave said here that Lincoln's branch of Labor is against a VAT and I remember him attacking the DA for not being homogenous on the VAT.

Again what KaiserDave is pushing is a regional party, and I am a Tricolor member
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 01:12:34 AM »

By regional party, I mean Lincoln's branch of Labor that KaiserDave was pushing, and KaiserDave said here that Lincoln's branch of Labor is against a VAT and I remember him attacking the DA for not being homogenous on the VAT.

Again what KaiserDave is pushing is a regional party, and I am a Tricolor member
Well, he isn't part of Lincoln Labor, and the official regional party page is here so I must presume that KaiserDave is commenting on Lincoln's branch of Labor.

For all intents and purposes it is a regional party

The Labor Party is a big-tent center-left party with a wide range of viewpoints and opinions. Frankly, it's not hard to understand.

Also this, there are people with lots of different views in Labor and you can't just treat them as one homogenous blob which is what you (Ishan) so desperately want to do.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies