OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 10:50:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 ... 75
Author Topic: OH-Sen 2022: So you’re telling me there’s a chance  (Read 96514 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1075 on: April 19, 2022, 10:48:33 PM »
« edited: April 19, 2022, 10:52:06 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Ryan has 10M in the bank and there hasn't been one single poll in the OH Sen race

Just because Caltrona says something in a forum Politicians only get fundraising from users, doesn't mean anything in real life

We just have to go out there and vote there are no Approvals when we vote it's just us voting as I told Hollywood when he kept saying Biden is at 33%, we don't elect Politicians by Approvals

We are gonna get a real result in Nov not fake Approval
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1076 on: April 20, 2022, 12:12:48 AM »

Bruh:

Pretty smart of Vance's old roommate to wait until after trump endorsed Vance to release these texts. His primary rivals can weaponize them against him, and if he still makes it to the general, a smart Tim Ryan campaign or a smart dem super pac can weaponize them to depress base republican turnout. I smell a bloody home stretch to this primary. Hopefully Vance gets seriously wounded.

Vance is winning the primary by more than 10 points.
Yeah. In a primary with multiple candidates likely to get double digits, no clear frontrunner and a huge amount of undecideds, a Trump endorsement and rally will decide the winner.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1077 on: April 20, 2022, 12:36:26 AM »
« Edited: April 20, 2022, 12:40:38 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

This isn't a Titanium D seat like WI and PA but it's still in play with Ryan, Ryan has never been defeated in a GE before like Sherrod Brown, Manchin, and Tester and Andy Beshear he is dangerous

It's 12% Blk whom love DeWine and love Ryan and Brown it split it's votes in.2018 and that was a 45/33M vote Election not 150M vote Election, Brown and Ryan are from Mahoney County next to Cuyohohoga County and Franklin Cry and Hamilton Ctu that are heavy Blk, female and Muslim populated
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #1078 on: April 20, 2022, 12:40:36 AM »

Ohio-senate is solid R with any Republican nominee not named Josh Mandel. Stop kidding yourselves.

I really don't get the argument that Mandel is a weaker candidate.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1079 on: April 20, 2022, 12:50:54 AM »

Ohio-senate is solid R with any Republican nominee not named Josh Mandel. Stop kidding yourselves.

I really don't get the argument that Mandel is a weaker candidate.
He's what a stereotype of a Trumpist candidate would be in the eyes of a liberal, but he actually is that.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1080 on: April 20, 2022, 09:30:33 PM »

According to someone who visited a Vance town hall, he plans to vote against McConnell, which could be a reason Trump endorsed him.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1081 on: April 20, 2022, 10:07:13 PM »

According to someone who visited a Vance town hall, he plans to vote against McConnell, which could be a reason Trump endorsed him.

McConnell is certainly long past his welcome, like Pelosi. The man should have retired in 2020, and is hopefully in his last term.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1082 on: April 21, 2022, 11:12:49 AM »

I just thought of something interesting.
Mandel vs Vance in this race is the battle of how to define Trumpism, by it's rhetoric style (Mandel) or it's broad agenda (Vance).
Now we'll see whether insane tweets or economic populism will win.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1083 on: April 21, 2022, 11:23:39 AM »

We need a darn poll on this race a GE poll
Unelectable Bystander
« Reply #1084 on: April 21, 2022, 12:13:23 PM »

Legal immigration should be fine as long as it’s secure and organized. Other than that, this seems like a really good platform particularly for Ohio
xavier110
United States
« Reply #1085 on: April 21, 2022, 12:13:42 PM »
« Edited: April 21, 2022, 12:19:37 PM by xavier110 »

A good read on the plot to turn the US into USSR and big money potentially flowing into cultural commentators who used to be leftists but are now conveniently fascists. As Vance states, the GOP will need to get “pretty wild,” which means nothing should be left to the imagination if you’re a student of history, fascists, and authoritarians: coups, genocide, etc.

“I think Trump is going to run again in 2024,” he said. “I think that what Trump should do, if I was giving him one piece of advice: Fire every single midlevel bureaucrat, every civil servant in the administrative state, replace them with our people.”

“And when the courts stop you,” he went on, “stand before the country, and say—” he quoted Andrew Jackson, giving a challenge to the entire constitutional order—“the chief justice has made his ruling. Now let him enforce it.”

This is a description, essentially, of a coup.

“We are in a late republican period,” Vance said later, evoking the common New Right view of America as Rome awaiting its Caesar. “If we’re going to push back against it, we’re going to have to get pretty wild, and pretty far out there, and go in directions that a lot of conservatives right now are uncomfortable with.”

Any sane person should not be voting for these people. The cynic in me knows voting is not the way to stop these folks, as we have seen, since authoritarians by nature are unafraid to use force. The Justice Dept has failed us.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1086 on: April 21, 2022, 12:30:17 PM »

A good read on the plot to turn the US into USSR and big money potentially flowing into cultural commentators who used to be leftists but are now conveniently fascists. As Vance states, the GOP will need to get “pretty wild,” which means nothing should be left to the imagination if you’re a student of history, fascists, and authoritarians: coups, genocide, etc.

“I think Trump is going to run again in 2024,” he said. “I think that what Trump should do, if I was giving him one piece of advice: Fire every single midlevel bureaucrat, every civil servant in the administrative state, replace them with our people.”

“And when the courts stop you,” he went on, “stand before the country, and say—” he quoted Andrew Jackson, giving a challenge to the entire constitutional order—“the chief justice has made his ruling. Now let him enforce it.”

“We are in a late republican period,” Vance said later, evoking the common New Right view of America as Rome awaiting its Caesar. “If we’re going to push back against it, we’re going to have to get pretty wild, and pretty far out there, and go in directions that a lot of conservatives right now are uncomfortable with.”

Any sane person should not be voting for these people. The cynic in me knows voting is not the way to stop these folks, as we have seen, since authoritarians by nature are unafraid to use force. The Justice Dept has failed us.

I read the article and agree 100% with the Thielites.

Also from extensive reading about Vance and his political transformation, his change of mind regarding Trump seems 100% genuine, meaning he will probably not just become a generic R in the Senate like some predicted.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #1087 on: April 22, 2022, 02:24:54 AM »

Weird how republicans never specify what "pro-family" means....

Universal healthcare?

Paid maternity and paternity leave?

Child care assistance?

Newborn wellness checkups?

Universal pre-K?

Doing something about skyrocketing real estate/the lack of affordable homes?

Or is it still just a code word for "we hate the f*****s" ?

Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1088 on: April 22, 2022, 02:27:14 AM »

Universal healthcare?

Child care assistance?

Universal pre-K?

I think he's advocated for child tax credits, more funding for social assistance to families and  making it so a family can live on a single income (idk how though).
Yoda
United States

« Reply #1089 on: April 22, 2022, 03:12:32 AM »

Universal healthcare?

Child care assistance?

Universal pre-K?

I think he's advocated for child tax credits, more funding for social assistance to families and  making it so a family can live on a single income (idk how though).

OK then say that.....

Also, child tax credits on top of the existing one??? Social assistance.....what exactly does that mean? How much? Towards what? Pre-K? Food assistance? How does he propose to "make it so a family can live on a single income"? Substantially increase the minimum wage? Drastically lower housing costs (and if so, how?)? Whenever you hear Sherrod Brown talk about these goals, he has a specific plan for how to make it happen. With Vance everything sounds like mindless platitudes.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1090 on: April 22, 2022, 05:27:40 AM »

Universal healthcare?

Child care assistance?

Universal pre-K?

Ahem

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1091 on: April 22, 2022, 11:04:39 AM »

I know we didn't have much of a chance in OH anyways they say stay away from OH, not only does DeWine have 59% Approvals but they say  Ryan opened up a can of works on his China ad just like Ted Strickland,  he clearly didn't learn lessons of Ted Strickland when Strickland said it was good for America that Scalia dies

Chinese are extra sensitive about stuff just like Trump said to an Asian woman go ask China on Covid, that single handle was devastating to his campaign
coloradocowboi
United States

« Reply #1092 on: April 22, 2022, 11:43:15 AM »

Also from extensive reading about Vance and his political transformation, his change of mind regarding Trump seems 100% genuine, meaning he will probably not just become a generic R in the Senate like some predicted.

He will be exactly who his donors want him to be, and pretending otherwise just because he said some pretty words about freedom is beyond delusional at this point. It's dangerous.

It's also delusional to think anything J.D. Vance, a famewh*** who got rich doing poverty minstrelry about his own family and lapdop of a billionaire who wants to bathe in the blood of virgin boys, does is "genuine." He is as authentic as the hormones he would let major corporations put in all of our food, or as Trump's silicate hair, which J.D. would also let corporations put in our food. Because he is a flatworm whose sole purpose is to worship power
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #1093 on: April 22, 2022, 05:09:00 PM »

He will be exactly who his donors want him to be

Peter Thiel is super based so I sure hope so.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1094 on: April 22, 2022, 05:15:57 PM »

Thiel should be our next Sec of Treasury under Trump.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1095 on: April 22, 2022, 05:22:47 PM »

Under President Carlson*
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1096 on: April 22, 2022, 05:29:54 PM »

Under President Carlson*

Funny you mention President Carlson. I'm considering on doing a TL with him
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1097 on: April 22, 2022, 09:01:53 PM »

Under President Carlson*

Funny you mention President Carlson. I'm considering on doing a TL with him

Looking forward to it. Check out Upon A Cross Of Globalism if you haven't already.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1098 on: April 22, 2022, 11:35:42 PM »

We need more polls in red states they keep polling blue state Latino states and GA they won't poll others but the China ad didn't help Ryan, I am donating to Barnes now Johnson won by 187 K votes he's not safe on Benghazi Hillary in 2016

We must remember that in 2910/16 when Scott Walker an R was Gov, he will underperform with Evers, he never ran with Evers on the ballot
Coldstream
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -6.59, S: 1.20

P P
« Reply #1099 on: April 23, 2022, 01:29:58 AM »

Turns out Vance and I have something in common, we both think his supporters are idiots.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies