[Unofficial] Office of the Southern Senator Spark [Archive] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:15:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  [Unofficial] Office of the Southern Senator Spark [Archive] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who do you support for President?
Labor
Federalist
DA
Other
Labor
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: [Unofficial] Office of the Southern Senator Spark [Archive]  (Read 6954 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: February 10, 2021, 05:29:30 PM »

Increasing Requirements Act
Section 3, Part 8, of the Census Act of 2019 is amended as follows
Section 3. Registration
8.In order to be eligible to register, a poster’s Atlas Forum account must have been registered for at least one hundred and sixty-eight hours and must have accumulated at least fifteen fifty posts.
Section 4, Part 2, of the Federal Electoral Act of 2019 is amended as follows
Section 4. Voter Eligibility.
2. A registered voter shall only be eligible to vote in a federal election if they have made at least eight twenty-five posts from their account in the fifty six days (eight weeks) immediately prior to the commencement of the election.

I'd like to sponsor this legislation.

Congrats, you just lost my vote and ensured that I will be PMing people to NOT vote for you.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 11:44:42 PM »

Changes

Hello everybody, I have returned from a brief leave of absence after the events of last weekend. The level of disunion and partisanship could not be higher in Atlasia, but I am grateful that I have positive working relationships with those on both sides of the aisle. Following the election results, candidate YT and I had some drawn out disagreements on the Discord. We have decided to put it past us for the betterment of Atlasia. We are BETTER than this and things will get better in game because I will work to change it. We need to recognize that none of us are enemies and we share a common goal - to improve Atlasia.

As you know I have become dissatisfied with both parties and plan to govern as an independent for a few months. I will have the best interests of everyone in mind and continue to share your suggestions and ideas with me for legislation. After some deliberation, I plan on continuing to be an active member of the Senate. It means much to me that you placed your confidence in someone who you believe can lead the region into the future. I will accomplish that.

Some priorities I have for the next few months include working on passing the Registration act to ban or severely limit offsite recruitment for all sides, passing a heartbeat bill to protect the unborn, and evaluate immigration laws, among other priorities.

Be sure to contact me with anything.

Senator Spark

Good to see you are already going back on promises you made during your campaign. I look forward to ensuring you never hold office again. Enjoy your last term.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies