Proud Boys leaders arrested in DC
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 02:53:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Proud Boys leaders arrested in DC
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Proud Boys leaders arrested in DC  (Read 2036 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 04, 2021, 07:52:24 PM »

Charged with destruction of property and illegal possession of a firearm. Pretty fitting they got him ahead of electoral certification protests.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 07:55:26 PM »

Good. He can "stand back, and stand by" in prison.

How much do you want to bet that those who clutched their pearls so much about property damage during the Georrge Floyd protests are going to defend these guys though?
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 07:56:46 PM »

But I thought these were decent people?

I'm just not understanding.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 08:06:03 PM »

How much do you want to bet that those who clutched their pearls so much about property damage during the Georrge Floyd protests are going to defend these guys though?

I sure as hell won't!
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 08:07:30 PM »

I sure as hell won't!

Sure, but I'm referring mostly to the right wing critics.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 08:12:22 PM »

Well if true hopefully he gets locked up.
Reaganfan Democrat
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2021, 08:14:55 PM »

WHY WON'T YOU GUYS CONDEMN ANTIFA AND BLM??!?!?!?!
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2021, 08:15:20 PM »

The Deep State always wins.
brucejoel99
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2021, 08:24:02 PM »

So he was arrested for possessing 2 high-capacity firearm magazines yet had no gun on him? Makes me think he wanted to be charged. God only knows that these people do love such attention, after all.

In any event, what a dope.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2021, 08:52:37 PM »

There’s no equivalent between stealing a banner and looting and burning down stores.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2021, 08:55:40 PM »

There’s no equivalent between stealing a banner and looting and burning down stores.

I don't know, I was under the impression that all property damage was bad.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2021, 08:56:05 PM »

Stealing a Banner especially in a political manner is arguably terrorism. It has less material affect but should still be punished strongly unless its literally kids doing it.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2021, 08:58:05 PM »

I’m not arguing that. Stealing from a literal house of God is pretty vile in my book. But I’m not going to allow the Red avies their ten minute hate until they account for what happened across the country this summer.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2021, 08:59:44 PM »

WHY WON'T YOU GUYS CONDEMN ANTIFA AND BLM??!?!?!?!

Everyone's actions deserve condemning if they try to hurt others in some way or destroy property.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2021, 09:00:32 PM »

Here's another neat little distinction. Trying to tie any local or Grassroots Elam organization acts of arson is damn near impossible. Even if the idiot arsonist in question may have yelled black lives matter, it's something 95 + percent of BLM activists don't support.

Meanwhile, the one and only reason to join the proud boys is Toca corner of you stinking liberals in an alley somewhere and pick their teeth out. You are not a member of The Proud boys for any other reason than to commit violence and Mayhem. That is not remotely close 2 b l m. Skip paragraph oh, here's got another distinction. The fashion of antifa hate Biden as much as they do Trump, and Biden has denounced. He hasn't gambled on about it incessantly the way say fuzzy and you do about me old antifa, but he has done so more than sufficiently. Meanwhile, proud boys worship Trump oh, and he has accordingly refused to disown them in the racks. He's psychologically incapable of criticizing anyone who supports him, even when they are literal Neo brownshirts.

But what kind of opinion should we expect from Atlas is very own "former" white supremacist skinhead?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2021, 09:05:37 PM »

I’m not arguing that. Stealing from a literal house of God is pretty vile in my book. But I’m not going to allow the Red avies their ten minute hate until they account for what happened across the country this summer.
I condemned the rioting, as did Joe Biden and most red avatars here.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2021, 09:06:20 PM »

Lmao no you guys didn’t. If you did, you all wouldn’t be obsessed with FuzzyBear.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2021, 09:08:30 PM »

Here's another neat little distinction. Trying to tie any local or Grassroots Elam organization acts of arson is damn near impossible. Even if the idiot arsonist in question may have yelled black lives matter, it's something 95 + percent of BLM activists don't support.

Meanwhile, the one and only reason to join the proud boys is Toca corner of you stinking liberals in an alley somewhere and pick their teeth out. You are not a member of The Proud boys for any other reason than to commit violence and Mayhem. That is not remotely close 2 b l m. Skip paragraph oh, here's got another distinction. The fashion of antifa hate Biden as much as they do Trump, and Biden has denounced. He hasn't gambled on about it incessantly the way say fuzzy and you do about me old antifa, but he has done so more than sufficiently. Meanwhile, proud boys worship Trump oh, and he has accordingly refused to disown them in the racks. He's psychologically incapable of criticizing anyone who supports him, even when they are literal Neo brownshirts.

But what kind of opinion should we expect from Atlas is very own "former" white supremacist skinhead?

Dude, if you're not able to type out a lengthy post where you are now, just wait until you're somewhere you can. Using the incoherent voice to text just makes the post look like sh!t and only hurts the cause.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2021, 09:10:55 PM »

Lmao no you guys didn’t. If you did, you all wouldn’t be obsessed with FuzzyBear.

You're saying that I never condemned those disgusting pieces of human garbage destroying my city and didn't assist in doxxing some? Because LOL that's totally untrue and I can show quotes to otherwise.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2021, 09:12:14 PM »

You're saying that I never condemned those disgusting pieces of human garbage destroying my city and didn't assist in doxxing some? Because LOL that's totally untrue and I can show quotes to otherwise.
No need for that. I’ll give you individually the benefit of the doubt. The broader point still stands.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2021, 09:13:46 PM »

When did you doxx them?

Im just curious lol.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2021, 09:15:33 PM »

When did you doxx them?

Im just curious lol.

It wasn't on this forum. It was part of a local group.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2021, 09:59:01 PM »

Good. We need LAW AND ORDER and we shouldn't tolerate looting and rioting wuthout legal reprocussions. Maybe he should've protested peacefully.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2021, 10:10:25 PM »

Disgusting fascist thugs.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2021, 10:12:16 PM »

Dude, if you're not able to type out a lengthy post where you are now, just wait until you're somewhere you can. Using the incoherent voice to text just makes the post look like sh!t and only hurts the cause.

Yeah, that one was among one of my worst. I've got to replace this phone
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies