Anonymous Confessions of the Talk Atlas Elections Forum
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 08:03:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Anonymous Confessions of the Talk Atlas Elections Forum
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: Anonymous Confessions of the Talk Atlas Elections Forum  (Read 12985 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2020, 11:11:41 PM »

Okay, now I’m convinced people are just making things up, if you’re actually a US Rep or the child of a Senator you want to be nowhere near this place.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2020, 11:14:52 PM »

My political position on the rights of trans people is to support equality, but being around them makes me feel personally uncomfortable, something you would have no idea of if you were to look at my posts.

One of the unfortunate side effects of publicly shaming anyone who doesn't conform to "inclusive" progressive values is that LGBT people will never know for sure what others think of them. They will have to constantly live in a state of uncertainty, not knowing if others are being genuinely polite or if they are only acting courteous due to social pressure. Having to wonder if other people secretly hate you and your lifestyle all the time is enough to drive anyone up the wall.

I'd rather people be afraid to express homophobic views so you don't know they have them than have them be acceptable discourse in society tbh.

No. I prefer my bigots visible.
Surprisingly in agreement with John Dule on this one. As a trans person I'd rather someone be open about being transphobic and being uncomfortable around trans people (which, despite what most people say, you can't always tell) rather than lying about it to save face, even if they support us politically or whatever.
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2020, 11:44:31 PM »

I mean I don’t think anyone can be blamed if they lied about how they really felt about such an issue to avoid conflict. With how prevalent cancel culture is, there’s immense pressure to not reveal true positions on the matter, because the repercussions for doing so can be incredibly harsh and very real. Let bigots out themselves. That way, you know who not to associate with.
Fight for Trump
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2021, 12:45:00 AM »

My political position on the rights of trans people is to support equality, but being around them makes me feel personally uncomfortable, something you would have no idea of if you were to look at my posts.

One of the unfortunate side effects of publicly shaming anyone who doesn't conform to "inclusive" progressive values is that LGBT people will never know for sure what others think of them. They will have to constantly live in a state of uncertainty, not knowing if others are being genuinely polite or if they are only acting courteous due to social pressure. Having to wonder if other people secretly hate you and your lifestyle all the time is enough to drive anyone up the wall.

I'd rather people be afraid to express homophobic views so you don't know they have them than have them be acceptable discourse in society tbh.

I became much more popular on Atlas after I started to be openly bigoted.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2021, 12:47:50 AM »

I became much more popular on Atlas after I started to be openly bigoted.

Out of the closets and into the streets!
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2021, 01:21:38 AM »

I'm 2018 elected congressperson, who survived comfortably in 2020. I have a good laugh every time my name is mentioned.
Get back to work, Mr Crow!
I didn't vote for you for nothing!
You don't see any blue avatars now
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2021, 01:37:31 AM »

I have actually vomited after speaking to a so-called trans person.  Even pictures of them make me queasy.
Man, Battista can get a secret admirer, and my even talking to someone makes them throw up.

Surprisingly in agreement with John Dule on this one. As a trans person I'd rather someone be open about being transphobic and being uncomfortable around trans people (which, despite what most people say, you can't always tell) rather than lying about it to save face, even if they support us politically or whatever.
This. Of course, I instinctively believe people are lying to me when they indicate their support because, being the way I am, the concept of an ally is not something I can afford.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2021, 02:08:27 AM »

Now, like, look, this is like, actually, literally offensive. Who would even think of this thread? I’ll have you know that my wife is a doctor, and she tells me like, look, this is stressing you out. Why look at threads like this? You made it, and yet all you’re doing is, like, literally, actually causing a problem. I don’t know what the left thinks they’re accomplishing by doing this.

I honestly think I am the only person who exists. Everyone else isn't really a human with emotions or feelings; I basically see them as toys for my own amusement.

I refuse to accept Italians as "white."

I don't really read any comments written by other people on Atlas. I basically just enter a thread, post a short sentence designed to piss of as many people as possible, and then I leave. If someone responds to that post, I'll read it, but only because they're talking about me. If I ever try to read something that isn't about me or written by me, I immediately get bored.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2021, 02:09:29 AM »

I used to think I was racist, but then I realized I had no animosity towards wealthy black or Latino people. Instead, I realized I just hate poor people. They're seriously disgusting.

I'm generally a pretty liberal, left-wing person on Atlas, but if someone came to power and decided to put all the woke Twitter crew, "non-binary" people, and Antifa goons in prison camps, I would start goose-stepping without a moment's hesitation.

Hello, I am the poster who knows the CNN Anchor with an Atlas account. I’m sure some of you remember my message from yesterday. I’ve tried to convince them to post something here, but they’re not sure about it. (Doesn’t want to give too much away). Although, they do find the interest in them quite amusing. Now, they are allowing me to say this: They are an individual you would not be familiar with and not exactly a “big name” at CNN. Take from that what you will, my friends.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2021, 02:10:45 AM »

Atlas is filled with self-pretentious cucks who make themselves better by being engaged in politics. Some people on this website are so dogmatic that I think that they would be apart of the religious establishment 100s of years ago. Just remember, don't let the feeling that you know absolutely everything about politics blind you to other things and I hate that some people think that political affiliation is a spectrum of morality.

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=420994.msg7858732#msg7858732
To clarify on this, I would rather not be this way, and I am fully aware that its a problem on me to be feeling like this, and if there was a way to desensitize myself to the issue, I would take it.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2021, 02:11:53 AM »

The only thing that keeps me going in life is spite and hating the other side, which I'm aware is a terrible way to live and that I probably need therapy. Luke Letlow dying was hilarious either way though.

If people find out who I truly am my life will be over professionally. I will be fired from my job for my postings over the last couple of years

I have 2 Atlas accounts; both of which are active. I'll reveal myself if someone can correctly link the 2.

I'm a top secret Russian Agent that works for Trump and is undermining America to help Putin and strengthening Russia and China.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2021, 02:12:56 AM »

I went down on a guy at a house party. I haven't told anybody that I did it or that I really liked it, not even on T.E. aka Atlas (Male Republican)

I am Derek Chauvin.

I have a fetish for a certain character from a 90's cartoon and have drawn over 100 hentai pictures and written over 1,000 fanfics about her for more than 20 years. It started when I was 5 and I've never jacked off to anything else.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2021, 02:13:17 AM »

I am representative Young Kim. I don't have an R-CA avatar for obvious reasons, and I don't post much at all. However, I am extremely disturbed by the recent attacks on my character. I am not homophobic, I believe in freedom above all else, including when it comes to these types of things. That is what makes America great. I am only here to make it clear to this blog that I do not appreciate what has been posted recently. I know it is a joke, but it really is untrue.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2021, 02:15:36 AM »

I once retweeted a tweet from one of the Krassenstein brothers.

On a related note, I’m really just getting sick of f—king idiots trying and failing to challenge me intellectually. You have a subzero chance of ever besting me in a battle of wits, you’re doomed before you even try, so... why even try? It’s literally just an embarrassing self-own for you, every time. Many a man has tried to outsmart me on this site and elsewhere; every single one just ended up with massive amounts of egg on their face. I cringe for them all. At a certain point you’d think people would just accept that they have absolutely no chance of successfully challenging me over anything, yet they smugly keep trying and failing anyway. I can’t say I understand why people insist on repeatedly making themselves look like total fools in front of the entire world, but by all means keep it up and I’ll just keep swatting down you down like the flies you are. I’m being benevolent, I think, by trying to warn you against your own stupidity. But you know, stupid is as stupid does I guess.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2021, 04:43:12 AM »

I know former poster Southern Gothic personally and he hopes you are all doing well but is adamant about never posting again.

My number one goal for the new year is to create a body pillow of Tulsi Gabbard with a MAGA hat.

A current state legislator in my state was banned from Atlas. The ban was only a few years ago, well after they took office. I can't believe nobody's figured it out yet.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2021, 08:13:28 AM »

I have actually vomited after speaking to a so-called trans person.  Even pictures of them make me queasy.
Man, Battista can get a secret admirer, and my even talking to someone makes them throw up.

This. Of course, I instinctively believe people are lying to me when they indicate their support because, being the way I am, the concept of an ally is not something I can afford.

I'm sorry. Judging by your photographs you certainly deserve a secret admirer more than I do.

Of course, now you're gonna instinctively believe I am lying. Sad

Santander/John Dule bad troll

I have 2 Atlas accounts; both of which are active. I'll reveal myself if someone can correctly link the 2.

I don't disbelieve this and I'd be eager to find out who this is.
Secretary of State Liberal Hack
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2021, 09:23:36 AM »

Okay, now I’m convinced people are just making things up, if you’re actually a US Rep or the child of a Senator you want to be nowhere near this place.
Why ? seems like a fairly harmless internet community to be a part of as a politican.
Hope For A New Era
EastOfEden
YaBB God

« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2021, 11:06:09 AM »

these are getting ridiculous
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2021, 11:11:47 AM »

I'm 99% sure I know who wrote this, but I'm not saying their name.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2021, 01:54:29 PM »

Santander/John Dule bad troll

That could be literally anyone. It's a common view.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2021, 01:59:03 PM »

Deep down, I hate sex. So much to the point that the thought of physical intimacy terrifies me. I waffle on whether this is just a symptom of mental illness or if I'm just wired to be personally anti-sex. Romance never really had a major role in my life, and I feel like opening myself to a relationship (when I'm in my mid 20's and never did much as kiss someone) would just drastically interrupt my usual way of doing things. I think of people like Paul, Isaac Newton, and Bobby Fischer who were "married" to their passions or talents. Perhaps I'm mentally insane. Perhaps singlehood is just underrated. But conformity for the sake of conformity fulfills nothing.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2021, 02:00:38 PM »

I was the one who threw solarstorm2012 into the volcano.

I like to LARP on Atlas as a rich, spoiled white kid, but in reality I'm a pretty middle-class Mexican guy. I can't go back on my persona now though; my whole shtick on this site is dependent upon it.

Battista's admirer here. Don't be ashamed of you looks, you're smart and handsome. (I don't wanna annoy too much, wanna avoid making you feel uncomfortable, but please don't be so harsh on yourself)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2021, 02:01:46 PM »

I lost my virginity to a cup of jello

Respectfully, your opinions suck balls, Joe Republic.

I am Wells Fargo. Please tell my competitor Santander that they're an asshole.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2021, 02:09:42 PM »

Hello, I am the poster who knows the CNN Anchor with an Atlas account. I’m sure some of you remember my message from yesterday. I’ve tried to convince them to post something here, but they’re not sure about it. (Doesn’t want to give too much away). Although, they do find the interest in them quite amusing. Now, they are allowing me to say this: They are an individual you would not be familiar with and not exactly a “big name” at CNN. Take from that what you will, my friends.

roflmao
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2021, 02:10:54 PM »

Minola is super excited about his secret admirer, but by doing a simple calculation using the demographics of this site, I estimate that there's a 99% chance this match-up... wouldn't be sanctioned by the Catholic Church, so to speak.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies