Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 13, 2024, 11:19:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Fuzzy Bear
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 129

Author Topic: Opinion of Fuzzy Bear  (Read 11862 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2020, 04:34:41 PM »

https://www.cbs46.com/news/election-officials-debunk-video-alleging-voter-fraud/article_e4e49db0-367e-11eb-ad70-235dfcb0669a.html

Again Fuzzy, you are the enemy of free and fair elections.  You are a traitor.  You should contact Rudy or Madame Kraken and join the traveling carny freak show of the mentally unhinged and racists that they drag across the country.

I could totally see Professor Fuzzington Thorntonbear testifying in Michigan between Melissa Carone and the Chow lady.

Debunked, my foot.

Throw open the doors, investigate what happened, put people under oath, and let the light shine in.  The mainstream media has lost its credibility to debunk anything regarding this election.

The issue of whether or not irregularities were sufficient to change the outcome is only one aspect of the question.  How election rules were enforced are a legitimate question, and it's time for people to answer those questions under oath.  If that's inconvenient for Joe Biden and detracts from his "mandate", so what?  Personally, I don't see how Senile Cowards that hide in the basement for the entire campaign have any "mandate", no matter what the vote margin.

I would also suggest that you read Robert Caro's Means of Ascent, the second volume in Caro's biography of Lyndon Johnson.  This talks of the means by which the Democratic Primary runoff was stolen for LBJ.  The simple story is that LBJ won by 87 votes.  The challenge to that is that a result from one precinct in Jim Wells County, TX, had a result changed from 743 voted to 943 voted by changing the "7" into a "9", and signing in 200 names.  (The poll taxes of all of these folks were paid in advance by George Parr's organization.)  Witnesses were put on the stand who stated that they did not vote.  There were dead voters that voted.  That was one county (Jim Wells).  There was Duval County that posted margins of 99 to 1 for LBJ (that had gone 90 percent for Coke Stevenson two (2) years earlier).  That's a pretty big dropoff, eh? 

Quote from: US District Judge T. Whitfield Davidson
“Whenever I steal, whenever I misappropriate, whenever I stuff a ballot box, we are taking from a man that which is his. We are not only taking from him that which is his, but we are depriving other voters of their right to choose, by offsetting the vote they cast.”

There is much blather as to how there is "no evidence" of fraud in the current location.  This article summarizes Caro's writing well:

On Tuesday, Sept. 28, Judge Davidson was taking evidence in his Texas courtroom, while Justice Black was hearing the arguments of the attorneys for Johnson and Stevenson. Johnson’s attorneys were stalling in the Texas case so that Black could rule in their favor before Judge Davidson got to the infamous ballot box from Jim Wells County.

Unfortunately for Coke Stevenson and unfortunately for the concepts of justice and fair play, Hugo Black ruled for Johnson, stopped the trial in front of Judge Davidson and sent Johnson on his way to the Senate. The Jim Wells ballot box was never opened in court.

That LBJ became the President that was responsible for the passage of Civil Rights legislation that ended legal Jim Crow Segretation does not make all of this OK.  LBJ was certainly not the person that anyone would have guessed would have pulled this accomplishment off in 1948.  The fact that Donald Trump may be reprehensible to you (although he's not reprehensible to almost half of America at a minimum) doesn't justify stealing elections.  The shrinking leads that happened to Trump happened to Coke Stevenson in much the same manner and it happened by votes that were "just counted" but not actually cast.

There is "evidence" of elections fraud.  Let the doors be thrown open, let the investigations happen, and let us find out who's counting our votes and how it's happening.  THAT would be actual commitment to "keeping the Republic".  I would like to see Donald Trump serve another term as President.  I don't believe that this is going to happen; even if voter fraud is found that could change outcomes I doubt this would happen.  But I believe that this investigation should go on, and if it undermines Joe Biden, so what.  Joe Biden is a man, and a senile and cowardly man at that.  Our Republic is far more than that.
“Shrinking leads?” Fuzzy, you understand this is a forum for nerds who spend hours at a time analyzing election data, right? Why are you coming here, of all places, to pretend that you don’t understand 1) why mail in votes were counted last in key states, and 2) why those votes broke heavily for Biden? You understand that everyone knew months in advance that that was going to happen, right? Who do you think you’re fooling here?

Mail in votes with backdated postmarks (sworn to by affidavid).

Mail in votes run twice through scannders (sworn to by affidavit).

Boxes of unfolded ballots run through and counted (sworn to by affidavit).

This isn't necessarily decisive, but it is evidence.  Why are you afraid of an investigation on this?
Why do you suppose not a single court of law has found those affidavits to be credible?

There is a difference between "not finding evidence credible" and not finding the evidence sufficient to change the outcome.

There's also corruption.  A corrupt state Judge upheld LBJ's primary challenge.  A Federal Judge allowed the challenge to proceed.  The counting was stopped on orders of Justice Hugo Black.  In truth, this was a political decision; the LBJ camp was tied to Truman, while the Stevenson Camp was more allied with the group that included the 1944 Texas Regulars who was leaning toward Thurmond.  Black's reasoning to stop all the counting (and a phone call went out to ALL locations prior to the opening of the critical ballot box in Jim Wells County.

Years later, witnesses provided clear evidence of how the cheating started.  LBJ's rightful fate was that of a Congressman dumped from office destined to be a Radio Station owner, husband and father, and (likely) philanderer.  Did God have a hand in all of this?  He certainly allowed it to happen, just as he allowed Donald Trump to be elected.  (Note that I used the word "allowed".)  It was all to the good that LBJ became President and became a champion of Civil Rights.  It was not a good thing that it required voter fraud for that to happen.  This, I suppose, is befitting of a President that gave us the Civil Rights bills, the Great Society, and the Vietnam War.
The evidence is not credible, and numerous courts that have heard the evidence have stated this clearly.

Fuzzy, the burden is on the party asking for extraordinary relief in a court of law to prove their case. You seem to have recognized this principle in past discussions about other topics. But now you suggest that the entire legal system should bend to Trump’s whims no matter how unfounded his allegations are. You said at one point that you would let the courts be the arbiters of the election results. Are you suggesting now that no court decisions can be trusted because corrupt judges are responsible for Trump’s cases being thrown out? You understand that all of the courts, at all levels and regardless of political persuasions of the judges, are laughing these cases out of court, right? So at what point are you prepared to accept the results of the 2020 election. If the answer is “never,” then why don’t you just be honest and say “never?”

The burden of proof is on the party bringing suit.  But there is not a presumption that the affidavits are false.  Those are two (2) different issues.

If Biden is ultimately elected, I will make concessions to the shortness of life.  I will not refer to him as "His Illegitimacy" or post "Not My President", but I will not say that the circumstances surrounding the 2020 election were not overwhelmingly manufactured to benefit Biden (e. g. media coverage).  Nor will I respect Biden or Harris as individuals.  They have not earned my respect.  Hillary Clinton, for all her noxiousness, DID answer tough questions by the press.  Joe Biden was kept hidden from public view and public scrutiny because he's going senile and Kamala Harris is kept from public view because here REAL views are certainly not in line with a center-right electorate.

Nor am I a "Trump 2024" supporter.  I consider Trump to be a good President who accomplished much despite being opposed at every turn.  That includes his management of COVID-19, where Democrats would have provided more lockdowns and virtue signaling but would not have managed the logistics issues and would likely not have placed in effect the kind of policies that would have produced a vaccine by now.  Trump reaffirmed an important principle; it is OUR LEADERS that govern us, not "The Science", not "The Diplomats", not "The Military", and not "The Intelligence Community".  Trump had the wisdom and courage to act as if these groups are subordinate to him, and not vice versa, and not the other way around.  God Bless Trump for that.  But I also recognize that the mass media has cultivated irrational hatred of President Trump.  If you want to know why his supporters are so loyal, the answer is simple; the Mass Media has included hatred of Trump to mean hatred of them. 

I will deal with what comes.  I will acknowledge that Joe Biden has been elected President when it happens.  I am pretty much assuming that it will happen.  I will not respect Biden, but I will acknowledge his legitimacy as President, and that he has the right to exercise his Presidential authority as the Constitution provides.  I will hope he proves me wrong and I will pray for God (and not his advisers) to guide him.  I'll pray for God to heal him of dementia and renew his mind miraculously. 

But I will advocate for a full investigation of the 2020 election to determine the validity of the ballots that were cast and counted in light of allegations made through sworn affidavits.  If people cannot have justice (and millions of Americans do not believe that this election has been justly conducted), perhaps they can at least have the truth.  It's never too late for that.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2020, 04:55:17 PM »

Joe Biden was kept hidden from public view and public scrutiny because he's going senile

I'll pray for God to heal him of dementia and renew his mind miraculously.

As always, the projection coming from you people is powerful enough to reflect off the Moon.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2020, 05:00:21 PM »

Joe Biden was kept hidden from public view and public scrutiny because he's going senile

As always, the projection coming from you people is powerful enough to reflect off the Moon.

If you honestly think that during the GE period Joe Biden faced the same level of scrutiny as Donald Trump you're either lying or deluded.  No one, IMO, can honestly come to that conclusion.  Softball questions for Biden when he was up to it versus Cross-Examination of Trump on a daily basis; that's what's gone on in full view of the American people for months.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #103 on: December 06, 2020, 05:09:35 PM »

If you honestly think that during the GE period Joe Biden faced the same level of scrutiny as Donald Trump you're either lying or deluded.  No one, IMO, can honestly come to that conclusion.  Softball questions for Biden when he was up to it versus Cross-Examination of Trump on a daily basis; that's what's gone on in full view of the American people for months.

Then perhaps 'ol Dementia Don shouldn't have done anything to make scrutiny in the first place. Whereas Biden sat around and did nothing.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2020, 05:13:29 PM »

If you honestly think that during the GE period Joe Biden faced the same level of scrutiny as Donald Trump you're either lying or deluded.  No one, IMO, can honestly come to that conclusion.  Softball questions for Biden when he was up to it versus Cross-Examination of Trump on a daily basis; that's what's gone on in full view of the American people for months.

Sometimes treating people fairly means treating them how they deserve, even if that means not treating them identically.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #105 on: December 06, 2020, 05:15:34 PM »

Why do you insist on responding to me with non sequiturs?  I’m talking about your malicious lies about Biden’s mental health, to deflect from the voluminous evidence of Trump’s own declining faculties.  But you know this already.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2020, 06:05:56 PM »

You're getting worse every passing day, Fuzzy. I honestly don't recognize you anymore.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2020, 06:09:11 PM »

Then perhaps 'ol Dementia Don shouldn't have done anything to make scrutiny in the first place. Whereas Biden sat around and did nothing.

Biden has a 47 year career in politics and a family who has conspicuously benefitted from Government contracts, despite questionable credentials.  This sort of thing has ALWAYS been investigated, from Harry Truman to Richard Nixon to both Bushes.

Why all the refusal to even cover the Hunter Biden story?  It's about influence peddling; isn't that a legit concern?  Why only softball questions?  Why the tolerance of only scripted press conference?

People saw this.  It's part of what people view as "rigged".
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2020, 06:10:05 PM »

You're getting worse every passing day, Fuzzy. I honestly don't recognize you anymore.

Pray tell how, Good Doctor, am I getting worse?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2020, 06:13:47 PM »

Why do you insist on responding to me with non sequiturs?  I’m talking about your malicious lies about Biden’s mental health, to deflect from the voluminous evidence of Trump’s own declining faculties.  But you know this already.

I'll let the average American make up his/her mind as to Biden's mental faculties.

People have said the same about me in this thread.  Where's your outrage about their "malicious lies"? 
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2020, 06:16:37 PM »

I'll let the average American make up his/her mind as to Biden's mental faculties.

People have said the same about me in this thread.  Where's your outrage about their "malicious lies"? 

My reactions and opinions are evidence-based.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2020, 06:44:46 PM »

My reactions and opinions are evidence-based.

And you're always right.

Please drop the line about how I "never admit when I am wrong".
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2020, 07:16:49 PM »

"I'm praying to God for you to stop being an idiot/being demented/disagreeing with me" is just about the most condescending thing you can say. You are saying something extremely rude and using your faith to cover it up with a thin veneer of politeness, which is annoying and pedantic. Literally nobody believes that you are saying that out of genuine empathy, so the charade is pointless.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2020, 07:42:06 PM »

Biden has a 47 year career in politics and a family who has conspicuously benefitted from Government contracts, despite questionable credentials.  This sort of thing has ALWAYS been investigated, from Harry Truman to Richard Nixon to both Bushes.

Why all the refusal to even cover the Hunter Biden story?  It's about influence peddling; isn't that a legit concern?  Why only softball questions?  Why the tolerance of only scripted press conference?

People saw this.  It's part of what people view as "rigged".

Say what you will about Hunter Biden-and I certainly do think that he is a less than honorable character who should be kept at arm's length-but it's understandable to me why many would consider his actions to be less consequential than those of Trump himself, and the men and women surrounding him-his own children, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, and numerous others within his administration and his businesses.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2020, 07:56:32 PM »

Not my favourite poster but I still prefer his unique approach to the sea of generic D-CA/NYetc on here.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2020, 08:01:46 PM »

Given who just won, by how much, and with plenty of evidence, by the courts...apparently not.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2020, 11:34:51 PM »

Let's see the Fuzzy Fanboys defend this line. Oh wait, they'll just ignore it and keep clutchin' their pearls.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2020, 11:47:22 PM »

What about courts throwing cases based on this evidence out . They didn’t think it was enough to start an investigation

OSR, you're going to eventually give up on Fuzzy like the rest of us did. I've seen lately you trying to nudge him back toward sanity in threads like these, and it's just not going to work. He's too far deep into these Facebook rabbit holes. It's far more likely that he starts posting about tunnels and adrenochrome here soon than it is that he rolls back to his 2015 persona.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2020, 01:59:52 AM »

Let's see the Fuzzy Fanboys defend this line. Oh wait, they'll just ignore it and keep clutchin' their pearls.

Biden is going senile. But Trump is so evil it doesn't matter.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2020, 07:42:39 AM »

"I'm praying to God for you to stop being an idiot/being demented/disagreeing with me" is just about the most condescending thing you can say. You are saying something extremely rude and using your faith to cover it up with a thin veneer of politeness, which is annoying and pedantic. Literally nobody believes that you are saying that out of genuine empathy, so the charade is pointless.

I'm certainly praying that America be saved from a President (Biden) who would be functioning at the level of Marshal Petain of Vichy France from day one.  If a miraculous healing is what it takes, so be it.  If I'm going to be stuck with Biden, I want him to have all his marbles.  Please don't tell me that's the case right now.  Biden is who he is and that ought to be clear.

Should I just ignore Biden's decreased functioning?
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2020, 07:58:11 AM »

I'm certainly praying that America be saved from a President (Biden) who would be functioning at the level of Marshal Petain of Vichy France from day one.  If a miraculous healing is what it takes, so be it.  If I'm going to be stuck with Biden, I want him to have all his marbles.  Please don't tell me that's the case right now.  Biden is who he is and that ought to be clear.

You’ve been ignoring Trump’s for 4 years so why not 🤷‍♂️
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2020, 08:06:48 AM »

If you honestly think that during the GE period Joe Biden faced the same level of scrutiny as Donald Trump you're either lying or deluded.  No one, IMO, can honestly come to that conclusion.  Softball questions for Biden when he was up to it versus Cross-Examination of Trump on a daily basis; that's what's gone on in full view of the American people for months.

Sometimes treating people fairly means treating them how they deserve, even if that means not treating them identically.

In fairness to Fuzzy, this is an election; and all prospective should be treated exactly the same.

Here for example; during election season (which admittedly only lasts for 2 weeks unlike the multiple months of the US) election coverage is very tightly controlled by the government. TV stations must cover candidates and parties proportionally to the results of the last election; otherwise they get fined

During the debate (generally there is only one), the people who attend are also based off the results of the last election. The debating team is a 3 people team, one from each of the 3 major TV broadcasters.

Even TV ads are very tightly controlled, with candidates only getting X minutes of TV time.

Elections can and should treat everyone fairly, with the same set of questions, giving everyone airtime proportional to their votes and what not. For example, for every hour of political advertising on TV; Joe Biden should have had 29 minutes; Donald Trump 28 minutes, Jo Jorgensen 2 minutes and every other candidate combines 1 minute (most going towards Hawkins); proportional to the 2016 election results.

Though admittedly in the US this would be very hard to enforce as the election season is ridiculously long and 24/7 news channels are a lot more widespread and have a bigger audience. Plus free speech gets a more "absolute" interpretation so policing speech and the media in favour of electoral fairness would be something very few people would support I imagine; not even Fuzzy.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2020, 08:26:25 AM »

You should stop believing the fake news that tells you that's happening.

If Biden is senile, then the entire political establishment and anti-establishment is in on a conspiracy to keep this quiet. All of the Democratic candidates would have known, but never mentioned it, even as their own candidates slipped away. Everyone he's communicated with in the past year kept it quiet. Trump-supporting Republican senators who had known him well for years kept it quiet. Trump himself (who did hint a little bit at it on Twitter a couple times, but never actually made this a big point of his campaign) kept it quiet. Fox News kept it quiet. The prominent Trump surrogates kept it quiet. None of the thousands of random no-names who could have happened to interact with him or even just see his medical record blew the whistle, despite the fame and celebrity status it would have brought.

The only people who picked up on it were random Facebook posts you read, but the story never went anywhere because all there was a grand conspiracy from all politicians, all potential whistle-blowers, and all media sources, including implicit and explicit supporters of Trump, to keep this a secret.

Does this really seem more likely to you than "Biden is not senile, and the social media sources that say otherwise were wrong." ?
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2020, 08:34:34 AM »

In fairness to Fuzzy, this is an election; and all prospective should be treated exactly the same.

Here for example; during election season (which admittedly only lasts for 2 weeks unlike the multiple months of the US) election coverage is very tightly controlled by the government. TV stations must cover candidates and parties proportionally to the results of the last election; otherwise they get fined

During the debate (generally there is only one), the people who attend are also based off the results of the last election. The debating team is a 3 people team, one from each of the 3 major TV broadcasters.

Even TV ads are very tightly controlled, with candidates only getting X minutes of TV time.

Elections can and should treat everyone fairly, with the same set of questions, giving everyone airtime proportional to their votes and what not. For example, for every hour of political advertising on TV; Joe Biden should have had 29 minutes; Donald Trump 28 minutes, Jo Jorgensen 2 minutes and every other candidate combines 1 minute (most going towards Hawkins); proportional to the 2016 election results.

Though admittedly in the US this would be very hard to enforce as the election season is ridiculously long and 24/7 news channels are a lot more widespread and have a bigger audience. Plus free speech gets a more "absolute" interpretation so policing speech and the media in favour of electoral fairness would be something very few people would support I imagine; not even Fuzzy.

To adopt Fuzzy's own "turnabout is fair play" style for a second, if Republicans were going to cry foul at candidates being subjected to uneven degrees of scrutiny, they shouldn't have repealed the Fairness Doctrine under Reagan.

However, in principle I completely agree that a much shorter and more stylized election season with mandatory "fair and balanced" coverage would be better than the godawful endurance sport of American elections as they actually are.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2020, 11:53:33 AM »

You should stop believing the fake news that tells you that's happening.

If Biden is senile, then the entire political establishment and anti-establishment is in on a conspiracy to keep this quiet. All of the Democratic candidates would have known, but never mentioned it, even as their own candidates slipped away. Everyone he's communicated with in the past year kept it quiet. Trump-supporting Republican senators who had known him well for years kept it quiet. Trump himself (who did hint a little bit at it on Twitter a couple times, but never actually made this a big point of his campaign) kept it quiet. Fox News kept it quiet. The prominent Trump surrogates kept it quiet. None of the thousands of random no-names who could have happened to interact with him or even just see his medical record blew the whistle, despite the fame and celebrity status it would have brought.

Fox News ran things on it all the time. So did Breitbart. Hell, even Julian Castro brought it up during the debate, but was booed off the stage because Biden's donors in the audience were offended.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies