AOC [doesn’t] posts worst result in NY-14 in 25 years (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:07:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AOC [doesn’t] posts worst result in NY-14 in 25 years (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AOC [doesn’t] posts worst result in NY-14 in 25 years  (Read 6273 times)
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« on: November 09, 2020, 04:39:10 PM »

lol you really tried to make a point based on incomplete results
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 11:10:25 PM »

Wow, I got bingo early on in this thread!

LETS GO!

Top left already taken care of, tbh that should be the free space at this point.

Overall Macarthur's analysis is trash due to the election not even being fully over with regards to counts but the rebuttals come just as trashy.

Probably because it's 75% of the issue, and undoubtedly the reason why you lolbertarians are circlejerking with each other about it. And let's face it, you guys' civic understanding is about as robust as the creator's understanding of the paint fill tool.

No. And by stating stuff like this you are contributing the problem of sexualizing women who are simply trying to do their jobs.

Give me a in break. This thread and others that have been started are the only evidence of obsessive behavior so it makes the accusation merited. Like that cringelord bingo chart - you can't tell me that wasn't made by someone perpetually thirsty and terrified of a brown woman advancing progressive causes.

Stacey Abrams is a brown woman advancing progressive causes. 🤔

People hated her during the Veepstakes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies