Who won this election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:13:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Who won this election
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Joe Biden

Donald Trump

Mitch McConnel

the american people

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 42

Author Topic: Who won this election  (Read 316 times)
win win
dxu8888

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 05, 2020, 08:28:10 AM »

Who won this election?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 08:40:11 AM »

It's divided govt, Prez Biden will have to wait til get most of legislation done after 2022 when Ds assume the Senate majority, the first two yrs nothing will get done
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 08:56:32 AM »

The guy who won
charcuterie

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.26

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2020, 09:19:12 AM »

It's divided govt, Prez Biden will have to wait til get most of legislation done after 2022 when Ds assume the Senate majority, the first two yrs nothing will get done
I doubt the Ds will get a Senate majority in 2022.
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2020, 09:20:57 AM »

Mitch McConnell and House Republicans
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 09:57:28 AM »

McConnel will get more traditional Republican agenda items done during four years of Biden’s presidency than he did under trumps administration. He won big.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2020, 10:02:13 AM »

If both Georgia runoffs go R(no sure measure) Mitch probably got everything he wanted besides John James.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2020, 10:12:17 AM »

If both Georgia runoffs go R(no sure measure) Mitch probably got everything he wanted besides John James.

I think Mitch is excited to kick Trump out. He sees him as a long term liability at best. Helping Trump steal the election risks losing not only both GA runoffs, but he’s pretty much conceding PA, WI, and possibly NC for the next cycle, and actually giving Brown and Tester a real shot at winning their fourth term in 2024. I know he’s not the short-term thinker that Trump is.

I honestly don’t see why any Republican elected officials think helping Trump steal the election is a good idea politically.
charcuterie

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.26

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2020, 10:23:14 AM »

I think Mitch is excited to kick Trump out. He sees him as a long term liability at best. Helping Trump steal the election risks losing not only both GA runoffs, but he’s pretty much conceding PA, WI, and possibly NC for the next cycle, and actually giving Brown and Tester a real shot at winning their fourth term in 2024. I know he’s not the short-term thinker that Trump is.

I honestly don’t see why any Republican elected officials think helping Trump steal the election is a good idea politically.
To be cynical, Republican elected officials could help stealing the election for Trump in order to maintain the control they need to make other elections less free and fair and keep themselves in power.

I don't think that's the direction they're trending overall, though.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2020, 10:28:55 AM »

To be cynical, Republican elected officials could help stealing the election for Trump in order to maintain the control they need to make other elections less free and fair and keep themselves in power.

I don't think that's the direction they're trending overall, though.

Good to hear. I also don’t think anything is going to be done statewide, though. With Boockvar, LaFollette, Marshall, etc. it’s going to be hard to rig elections against them.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies