2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 05:00:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 646 647 648 649 650 [651] 652 653 654 655 656 ... 818
Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread  (Read 637629 times)
pantsaregood
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16250 on: November 07, 2020, 10:37:39 PM »

AZ down to 18k. Whole narrative changes soon when it flips

Pima and Apache have yet to finish.
Trump will win AZ

"here's how donald trump can STILL win"
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #16251 on: November 07, 2020, 10:41:26 PM »

AZ is going to get really close. Might end up being closer than Georgia. But I think Biden wins in the end. Not that it matters, but I've grown quite attached to our 306 map. 295 wouldn't have the same oomph.
trump wins AZ then wins GA in recount.  PA mail votes thrown out by SC and trump wins

And then we'll colonize Jupiter.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16252 on: November 07, 2020, 10:42:16 PM »

Georgia's Fulton County rescans more than 5,000 ballots

Georgia's Fulton County uploaded 5,012 ballots early Saturday morning according to information obtained from the Fulton County elections website. 

The upload was a combination of cured provisional ballots and overseas and domestic military ballots that arrived by Friday’s close of business deadline.

“Fulton County has discovered an issue involving reporting from their work on Friday. Officials are at State Farm Arena to rescan their work from Friday. The Secretary of State has a monitor onsite, has sent additional investigators, and dispatched the Deputy Secretary of State as well to oversee the process to make sure to thoroughly secure the vote and protect all legal votes. Observers from both political parties are there as well," the Georgia secretary of state’s office said of the ballots in a statement.
Gabriel Sterling, Georgia’s Voting Implementation Manager, was with Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in the room at State Farm Arena observing the re-scanning process.   

A statement from Fulton County spokesperson Jessica Corbin says in part: “In reviewing last night’s reporting of provisional ballots, Fulton County Director of Registration & Elections Richard Barron directed his staff to review to ensure that all provisional ballots were reflected in the results. In doing so he learned that some ballots were not captured in last night’s results. He also learned of a smaller number that were not scanned. Those are now being prepared for scanning. Out of an abundance of caution, all provisional, military and UOCAVA ballots scanned on Friday, November 6 will be rescanned tonight. The upload made last night will be pulled and replaced with tonight’s rescanned file.”
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #16253 on: November 07, 2020, 10:43:22 PM »

AZ is going to get really close. Might end up being closer than Georgia. But I think Biden wins in the end. Not that it matters, but I've grown quite attached to our 306 map. 295 wouldn't have the same oomph.
trump wins AZ then wins GA in recount.  PA mail votes thrown out by SC and trump wins

And then we'll colonize Jupiter.

When I was a little kid and didn't understand yet what the planets were like, I wanted to be the first man on Jupiter (because my best friend claimed first man on Mars).
Buzz

« Reply #16254 on: November 07, 2020, 10:54:29 PM »

The calls for unity are just LOL after the hell Democrats tried to put Trump in from day 1 in office.  They never tried to unify the country in the last four years.  Russia Russia Russia
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16255 on: November 07, 2020, 10:57:12 PM »

The calls for unity are just LOL after the hell Democrats tried to put Trump in from day 1 in office.  They never tried to unify the country in the last four years.  Russia Russia Russia
That’s your own president’s fault for betraying the country, genius.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16256 on: November 07, 2020, 10:58:33 PM »

You mean the thing the senate GOP even confirmed happen?
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #16257 on: November 07, 2020, 11:00:48 PM »

Y'all thought Obama's tan suit was an impeachable offense, yet you claim to lecture us about hollow unity when the only thing we cared about was... *checks notes* ...being able to confirm whether or not the incumbent President of the United States committed actual crimes?

k
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #16258 on: November 07, 2020, 11:05:45 PM »

That’s your own president’s fault for betraying the country, genius.

Most of our recent Presidents should probably be in prison for treason.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #16259 on: November 07, 2020, 11:10:24 PM »

Is it still possible Biden gets 40% in Utah? Apparently 12% left to count, is that mostly mail vote from Salt Lake City or something? Over 37% right now, I’d like to see it happen if possible, but either way, best performance for a Democrat in UT since LBJ won it in 1964.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16260 on: November 07, 2020, 11:14:58 PM »
« Edited: November 07, 2020, 11:34:01 PM by pppolitics »

Is anyone else tired of SN2903 spamming by posting the same thing (with slightly different words) over and over again?

Most of his recent posts are one of the three: (1) Trump will win [state name], (2) SCOTUS will overturn the results, and (3) Allegations of voter fraud are everywhere.

Is it too much to ask that he put some thoughts into his posts?

Atlas is a bit of a Democratic echo chamber and I hate the thought of losing Republican/right leaning users, but SN2903 isn't really contributing much to the conversation.
gf20202
« Reply #16261 on: November 07, 2020, 11:19:25 PM »

If this is true and Garrett knows his sh**t, I don't see how Trump comes back at this point.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #16262 on: November 07, 2020, 11:20:32 PM »

Y'all thought Obama's tan suit was an impeachable offense, yet you claim to lecture us about hollow unity when the only thing we cared about was... *checks notes* ...being able to confirm whether or not the incumbent President of the United States committed actual crimes?

k

Remember the scandal they made over 2 ebola deaths or whatever it was?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #16263 on: November 07, 2020, 11:21:46 PM »

If this is true and Garrett knows his sh**t, I don't see how Trump comes back at this point.

See the analysis I did up thread on the current numbers.  TL/DR: it's difficult but not impossible for Trump to overtake Biden.  Trump needs a very favorable (but not ridiculous) partisan break in the remaining ballots.  If I was on a decision desk, I would not call Arizona yet.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #16264 on: November 07, 2020, 11:21:53 PM »

It's not like he deserved it or anything...
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #16265 on: November 07, 2020, 11:23:25 PM »

Is anyone else tired of SN2903 spamming by posting the same thing (with slightly different words) over and over again?

Most of the his recent posts are one of the three: (1) Trump will win [state name], (2) SCOTUS will overturn the results, and (3) Allegations of voter fraud are everywhere.

Is it too much to ask to at least put some thoughts into the posts?

Atlas is a bit of a Democratic echo chamber and I hate the thought of losing Republican/right leaning users, but SN2903 isn't really contributing much to the conversation.

I've been reporting the vast majority of his posts as spam.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #16266 on: November 07, 2020, 11:24:09 PM »

brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #16267 on: November 07, 2020, 11:24:16 PM »

Didn't see this coming:

UncleSam

« Reply #16268 on: November 07, 2020, 11:35:45 PM »

Didn't see this coming:

Kushner / Ivanka were always the most reasonable of the Trumps.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #16269 on: November 07, 2020, 11:37:42 PM »

Didn't see this coming:

Kushner / Ivanka were always the most reasonable of the Trumps.

Also, Kushner is wealthy in his own right.  Financially, he can get along fine without Trump.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #16270 on: November 07, 2020, 11:37:42 PM »

Not even 12 hours out & the revisionist history of this era already begins to emerge.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #16271 on: November 07, 2020, 11:37:51 PM »

Garrett said on Twitter a few hours ago that Arizona "may" get as close as 5k. Not sure if he meant that's best case scenario for Trump or not, but either way I think we can expect Arizona to end up being closer than Georgia.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16272 on: November 07, 2020, 11:44:41 PM »
« Edited: November 07, 2020, 11:51:50 PM by pppolitics »

See the analysis I did up thread on the current numbers.  TL/DR: it's difficult but not impossible for Trump to overtake Biden.  Trump needs a very favorable (but not ridiculous) partisan break in the remaining ballots.  If I was on a decision desk, I would not call Arizona yet.

Assuming that every provisional ballot left is counted (highly doubtful), Trump would need to win ~59.69% of the remaining ballots.

Obviously, not every provisional ballot will count.

Note: this estimate completely ignores uncured ballots.
UncleSam

« Reply #16273 on: November 07, 2020, 11:46:36 PM »

Not even 12 hours out & the revisionist history of this era already begins to emerge.
Huh

Literally what are you talking about. This has been a standard take for the last four years lmao
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #16274 on: November 07, 2020, 11:50:20 PM »

See the analysis I did up thread on the current numbers.  TL/DR: it's difficult but not impossible for Trump to overtake Biden.  Trump needs a very favorable (but not ridiculous) partisan break in the remaining ballots.  If I was on a decision desk, I would not call Arizona yet.

Assuming that every provisional ballot left is counted (highly doubtful), Trump would need to win ~59.69% of the remaining ballots.

Obviously, not every provisional ballot will count.

What % has Trump been getting so far?
Pages: 1 ... 646 647 648 649 650 [651] 652 653 654 655 656 ... 818  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies