Time for Sarah...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 09:23:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Time for Sarah...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for?
Palin-Perry (R)
Clinton-Warren (D)
Mattis-Sinema (I)
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Time for Sarah...  (Read 6742 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2020, 05:10:22 PM »

Maybe a deal could be made to make a more moderate Republican like Olympia Snowe VP or a blue dog democrat like Sam Nunn before the electoral college meets
But doesn’t it have to be the top two vice presidential candidates for the senate to vote on or can they write someone in?

Which is why the Deal has to be made before the electoral college officially votes so the person getting 269 electoral votes for Vice President is Olympia Snowe
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2020, 05:11:41 PM »

Maybe a deal could be made to make a more moderate Republican like Olympia Snowe VP or a blue dog democrat like Sam Nunn before the electoral college meets
But doesn’t it have to be the top two vice presidential candidates for the senate to vote on or can they write someone in?

Which is why the Deal has to be made before the electoral college officially votes so the person getting 269 electoral votes for Vice President is Olympia Snowe
Ah I see, Portman is kind of screwed over there but he’ll probably get a cabinet post.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2020, 05:12:58 PM »

Ah I see, Portman is kind of screwed over there but he’ll probably get a cabinet post.

Yah but given that the democrats control the senate he’d probably take this outcome .
BigVic
Australia

« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2020, 08:35:08 PM »

This looks realistic but thank goodness it’s only AH
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -3.44

P P P

« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2020, 12:23:05 PM »

Alright, so I kinda want to get this timeline over with. The kind comments and the engagement with the tied election has been really reassuring and I appreciate it. So, I'm gonna do bulletpoints of how the tied election is resolved, and how everything ends.

-Palin campaign asks for recount in Virginia alongside Kaine for Senate campaign
-Palin ends as loser in Virginia by about 0.2%, with George Allen winning the Senate race by <1,000 votes
-Biden meets with Portman and privately tells him that he won't be running in the Senate vote
-Biden tells him that the odds are in Palin's favor in the House and he doesn't want to be VP with her
-Biden tells Portman not to tell anyone
-Biden meets with Obama to tell him that he's not gonna run in the House
-Obama begins to meet with prospective VP candidates to run in the Senate vote
-Obama decides to call the search off, realizing that a Democratic Vice President wouldn't last long in a Palin administration
-In a joint press conference with Portman, Biden announces that he won't be running and asks the electors that were pledged to vote for him, to vote for Obama/Portman, if possible.
-The electoral college's vote comes out 269-269 between Obama and Palin.
-Since some states require electors to vote for how they're state voted, not all of the Biden electors can vote for Portman. However, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, New York, and Pennsylvania were the only Obama states that didn't have that law.
-The electoral college's vote for Vice President comes out 370-168 for Portman.
-Obama tries to lobby members of Congress to vote for him in the House vote but seems to realize his impending doom.
-In the House vote, Palin wins 31-15 with 4 states (Nevada, Iowa, New Hampshire, and New Jersey) abstaining due to tied delegations (changed house races will be put down below. If it's not listed, than it has the same winner as the real 2012 elections)
-Palin and Portman are sworn in

I'm going to do another bullet-by-bullet of important things during their administration, plus 2016 matchups, but after that, that'll be it for this! Again, if you stuck around, thanks for doing so!

Changed House Results of 2012
AZ-2: McSally defeats Barber (R GAIN)
CA-7: Lungren defeats Bera (R HOLD)
CA-26: Strickland defeats Brownley (R HOLD)
CA-36: Bono Mack defeats Ruiz (R HOLD)
CT-5: Roraback defeats Esty (R GAIN)
FL-18: West defeats Murphy (R HOLD)
IL-10: Dold defeats Schneider (R HOLD)
NH-1: Guinta defeats Shea-Porter (R HOLD)
NY-18: Hayworth defeats Maloney (R HOLD)
NY-21: Doheny defeats Owens (R GAIN)
NY-24: Buerkle defeats Maffei (R HOLD)
UT-4: Love defeats Matheson (R GAIN)

House Makeup
Republicans: 246 (+4)
Democrats: 198 (-4)

The House vote was, as I said above, 31-15-4. The states for Palin were: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

The Obama states were: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington.

The next post is going to be about the cabinet, major events, and possibly 2016 but that might be for my last post.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2020, 02:38:46 PM »

You should give us the new Senate Numbers as well!

Since George Allen won in Virginia the Senate will probably be 52-48 Democratic.
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2020, 03:14:49 PM »

You should give us the new Senate Numbers as well!

Since George Allen won in Virginia the Senate will probably be 52-48 Democratic.

Yes it is 52-48. I believe I clarified that on election night, but maybe not.

Dems gained Indiana, Connecticut, and Maine. GOP gained North Dakota, Montana, Virginia, and Nebraska. GOP had a net gain of 1 seat, bringing the Senate to 52-48 in favor of the Democrats
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2020, 01:17:01 PM »

VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2020, 02:05:53 PM »

This is awesome! Looks very realistic!
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2020, 06:13:14 PM »

Palin Cabinet
Mitt Romney for Secretary of State
Donald Trump for Secretary of the Treasury
James Mattis for Secretary of Defense
Trey Gowdy for Attorney General
Jan Brewer for Secretary of the Interior
Jack Kingston for Secretary of Agriculture
Linda McMahon for Secretary of Commerce
Lou Barletta for Secretary of Labor
Ben Carson for Secretary of Health and Human Services
Scott Brown for Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
Elaine Chao for Secretary of Transportation
Rick Perry for Secretary of Energy
Mitch Daniels for Secretary of Education
Allen West for Secretary of Veterans’ Affairs
Ken Cuccinelli for Secretary of Homeland Security
Kellyanne Conway for Chief of Staff
Beth Myers for Deputy Chief of Staff
Jovita Carranza for Trade Ambassador
Pete Hoekstra for Director of National Intelligence
Jon Huntsman for U.S. Ambassador to the UN
Mark Sanford for Director of Office of Management and Budget
Gina Haspel for Director of the CIA
Cynthia Lummis for Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency
Christine Toretti for Administrator of the Small Business Administration
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2020, 06:14:56 PM »

Hmm interested in which of these are accepted by the D controlled senate. Trump and Carson would be the ones most likely to get rejected.
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2020, 11:32:58 AM »
« Edited: December 06, 2020, 07:16:34 PM by SouthCarolinaAaron »

Hmm interested in which of these are accepted by the D controlled senate. Trump and Carson would be the ones most likely to get rejected.

So I was getting ready to make a post about this and I lost my Senate map that I had saved. I thought it was 52-48 for the Democrats but every time I re-do the map, it comes out 51-49. I've done the map 3 times and I keep getting 51-49, so I guess that was the right result. And by the way, on the Trump nomination, the main reason that Sarah nominates him is just so he'll stop pestering her about how much work he did for her.

-Romney confirmed 55-45 (Pryor, Landrieu, Begich, McCaskill, Donnelly, and Manchin all vote in favor)
-Trump rejected 57-43 (McCain, Collins, Murkowski, Flake, Kirk, and Ayotte join the Dems in opposition)
-Mattis confirmed 98-2 (Gillibrand and Sanders vote no)
-Gowdy confirmed 53-47 (Pryor, Landrieu, Manchin, and Donnelly vote in favor)
-Brewer confirmed 52-48 (Manchin, Pryor, and Landrieu vote in favor)
-Kingston confirmed 55-45 (Landrieu, Pryor, McCaskill, Donnelly, Manchin, and Nelson vote in favor)
-McMahon confirmed 75-25 (Baucus, Begich, Bennet, Blumenthal, Cantwell, Carper, Coons, Donnelly, Feinstein, Franken, Hagan, (Tim) Johnson, King, Klobuchar, Landrieu, Leahy, Pryor, Manchin, McCaskill, Menendez, Murphy, Nelson, Rockefeller, Shaheen, Stabenow, and Warner join the GOP in favor)
-Barletta confirmed 53-47 (Pryor, Landrieu, Donnelly, and Manchin join the GOP in favor)
-Carson rejected 54-46 (Flake, Collins, and Murkowski vote against)
-Brown confirmed 56-44 (Pryor, Landrieu, Bennet, McCaskill, Donnelly, Manchin, and Nelson join the GOP)
-Chao confirmed 90-10 (Merkley, Boxer, Reid, Heinrich, Udall, Leahy, Warren, Lautenberg, Schumer, and Gillibrand vote no)
-Perry confirmed 51-49 (Murkowski and Collins vote no. Manchin, Donnelly, Pryor, and Landrieu vote in favor)
-Daniels confirmed 65-35 (Begich, Bennet, Baucus, (Tim) Johnson, McCaskill, Landrieu, Pryor, Donnelly, Brown, Casey, Manchin, Rockefeller, Nelson, Warner, Hagan, and King vote in favor)
-West rejected 56-44 (Flake, Murkowski, Kirk, Ayotte, and Collins vote no)
-Cuccinelli rejected 53-47 (Collins and Murkowski vote no)
Captain Chaos
GZ67
United States

« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2020, 11:43:18 AM »

Trump will definitely hate Arizona.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2020, 11:48:48 AM »

If I were Palin, I wouldn't have given Trump Treasury. I would have put him up for an Ambassadorship somewhere friendly to the United States (like the U.K, for example.)
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2020, 11:59:24 AM »

When you say Lincoln are you referring to Blanche Lincoln because she was already out of the senate at the time.
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2020, 12:12:09 PM »

AYYYYYYYYYYYY LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2020, 07:15:14 PM »

When you say Lincoln are you referring to Blanche Lincoln because she was already out of the senate at the time.

I meant Mark Pryor, my apologies.
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2020, 05:45:31 PM »

2013, 2014

2013:
-Palin and Portman are sworn in by Chief Justice Roberts and Justice Sotomayor
-Palin directs Defense Secretary Mattis to lift the ban on women in combat roles
-Palin holds first meeting with Kim Jong Un in Singapore to begin arms control negotiations
-Palin starts lobbying members of Congress to pass a gay marriage restriction amendment
-Portman privately asks Palin to stop, but she refuses
-Whispers begin that Portman may be dropped off the ticket in 2016 if he comes out in favor of same-sex marriage
-Palin delivers her first joint address to Congress with mixed reviews among pundits
-Palin approves a nearly $2 billion plan to repair and upgrade existing Air Force jets
-The Senate confirms Jeb Hensarling for Secretary of Treasury after Trump nomination fails
-Trump nominated Ambassador to Ireland, withdraws his nomination to continue hosting The Apprentice
-Senate confirms Rick Scott for Secretary of Health and Human Services after Carson nomination fails
-Palin directs Mattis to order drone strikes over a suspected home in Afghanistan where Osama bin-Ladin was suspected to be. bin-Ladin wasn’t there, several innocent civilians killed as a result-
-Talks of an impeachment inquiry fill Congress as 2013 ends
-Terry McAuliffe elected Governor of Virginia, Chris Christie re-elected Governor of New Jersey

2014:
-Fearing a Democrat would soon be elected President, Justice Antonin Scalia announces his retirement
-President Palin appoints Thomas Hardiman
-Senate confirms Hardiman (53-47) with the support of all 48 GOP Senators (all Republicans except Murkowski), and with support from Senators Pryor, Donnelly, Manchin, Begich, and Landrieu.
-Palin begins privately lobbying GOP Congresspeople to join the Freedom Caucus, in hopes of ousting Boehner in favor of a Speaker more friendly to Palin’s agenda
-Boehner announces his retirement, but not resignation, in March 2014
-Palin begins efforts to repeal and replace Obamacare, however, the repeal and replace bill fails the Senate (52-48) with Collins and Murkowski joining the Democrats in opposition, along with Mark Pryor voting with the GOP.
-Palin holds her first State of the Union speech, threatening to use her power of Executive Order if the Senate refuses to compromise with her agenda
-Palin elevates Jerome Powell to Chair of the Federal Reserve to replace Ben Bernanke
-Palin appoints Herman Cain to Bernanke’s old spot, however, Majority Leader Harry Reid refuses to take up Cain’s nomination
-Palin vetoes a bipartisan bill to raise the minimum wage for federal contract workers from $7.25 to $10. Veto-overturn is attempted but fails
-Palin signs an executive order allowing business owners to deny service to LGBTQ+ people based solely on their sexuality. The Supreme Court overturns the EO with all 4 liberal Justices, plus Chief Justice Roberts overturning the Executive Order
-The “Ready for Hillary” PAC begins accepting donations for the 2016 election
-Palin signs an executive order banning affirmative action for federal employers
-Palin asks the FCC to end the policy of net neutrality
-Palin begins construction of border walls, where effective, on the southern border
-Palin endorses Dave Brat in his primary challenge to Eric Cantor. Brat wins by 13 points leading to --Cantor resigning shortly after
-Palin announces that she’s sending troops to protect the Shiite government, to protect American ambassadors in Baghdad, and to stop ISIL
-Palin receives a briefing on the Ebola outbreak in West Africa around February of 2014, does nothing to act on it
-Ebola begins spreading the way COVID does in the U.S. here in 2020
-First U.S. case of Ebola comes in August 2014
-By the end of the year, there are over 500 active cases of Ebola in the U.S.
-A week before the midterms, the World Health Organization announces it’s deeming Ebola a global pandemic
-In the midterms, with a bad map for the Democrats but a bad environment for the GOP, the Democrats had a net loss of 0. The Democrats picked up Kansas, Mississippi, and Georgia, while the GOP picked up Montana, Arkansas, and West Virginia. In Kansas, independent Greg Orman announced on election night he would caucus with the Democrats. In Mississippi, incumbent Senator Thad Cochran lost his primary runoff to Chris McDaniel. The Democrats ran popular former Agriculture Secretary Mike Espy, who narrowly defeated McDaniel after a bitter recount fight. And in Georgia, Jason Carter, the son of former President Jimmy Carter, narrowly avoided a runoff contest in the hard-hit state of Georgia, which was suffering during the Ebola pandemic.
-In the House, the Democrats win back all the seats picked up by the GOP in 2012. They also picked up FL-2, NE-2, CA-31, CA-25, MI-1, AR-2, CO-6, NJ-3, CA-21, CO-6, FL-26, IL-13, IA-3, and others. House remains in Republican hands, but with a reduced majority. 229 Republicans and 206 Democrats. Pelosi stays on as leader, Cathy McMorris Rodgers elected new GOP leader
-In the Governor’s races, the Democrats held all of their states and picked up Pennsylvania, Florida, Alaska (Walker describes himself as an “Independent Democrat”), Kansas, Michigan, and Maine. Democrats took control of the NGA with 27 states to the GOP’s 23.
-Joe Biden's PAC begins to run ads in Iowa and South Carolina
-Jeb Bush begins privately telling fundraiser that he plans on challenging the President for the nomination
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2020, 10:41:35 AM »

-New Congress is sworn in
-James Mattis resigns due to disagreements with the administration’s policies
-Palin appoints Jeff Sessions as Mattis's replacement
-Palin pardons former Governor of Virginia Bob McDonnell and his wife Maureen
-Palin delivers her State of the Union address, calling on Congress to work with her to “ban all abortions”
-Palin vetoes stem cell research bill
-Palin signs executive order mandating abstinence-only education in all 50 states
-Palin re-starts repeal and replace effort
-Newt Gingrich begins lobbying GOP loyalists to back Jeb Bush in 2016, in retribution to Palin not fulfilling her promise to appoint Gingrich the Secretary of Treasury
American Health Care Act, despite only a 22% approval rating, passes the House and the Senate (thanks to a tie-breaking vote from Rob Portman)
-Palin retweets the announcement of Brian Williams’s suspension from NBC News on the POTUS account, saying “Not surprised. He’s always been a lyin’ crook”
-Beth Myers, the President’s Deputy Chief of Staff leaves after a confrontation with Palin in the Oval Office
-Jeb Bush announces campaign to challenge Sarah Palin for the GOP nomination
-A “Draft Mattis” movement begins, drafting the former Defense Secretary after his tell-all book about his time in the Palin administration hits the shelves
-Beth Myers joins the Bush campaign as campaign manager
-Palin signs Executive Order doing what the Religious Freedom Restoration Act does
-Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Michael Bloomberg, Deval Patrick, and John Kerry fill out the field of candidates for the Democrats
-Former Speaker John Boehner endorses Jeb Bush
-Palin begins campaigning against Bush in early primary states
-Ebola cases are up to over 82,000 by August 2015
-Bush hits Palin hard on the Ebola crisis at the first GOP debate in August. Bush walks out as the winner of the first debate.
-All of the candidates hit Bloomberg for his past identity as a Republican, while Clinton, Biden, and Warren mostly focus on each other. Biden, Warren seen as winners
-Biden takes a break from campaigning as son Beau passes away from glioblastoma
-James Mattis reluctantly announces independent presidential bid, citing his “call to duty by the American people”
-Mattis leads over Palin and generic Democrat in most early polling
-Ebola cases top over 110,000 by the end of 2015
-At the end of another treacherous debate, Deval Patrick and Michael Bloomberg suspend their campaigns
-By the end of 2015, Kerry leads in Iowa, Warren in New Hampshire, Clinton in Nevada, and Biden in South Carolina. The DNC Chair, Debbie Wasserman Schultz begins privately telling DNC higher-ups that she fears a contested convention will ensue
-Bush leads Palin in New Hampshire and Nevada while Palin leads in Iowa and South Carolina

RCP Average: 2016 Republican Nomination nationwide
Sarah Palin: 55%
Jeb Bush: 44%

RCP Average: 2016 Democratic Nomination nationwide
Joe Biden: 28%
Hillary Clinton: 27%
Elizabeth Warren: 22%
John Kerry: 18%

RCP Average General Election: Mattis vs. Palin vs. Generic D
Jim Mattis: 39%
Generic Democrat: 30%
Sarah Palin: 25%
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2020, 01:20:25 PM »

Given how much worse Ebola is than COVID this would make the state of our nation much much worse
You don't see any blue avatars now
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2020, 01:33:47 PM »

Warren 2016!
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2020, 01:36:46 PM »

2016 Primaries
-Clinton narrowly wins Iowa, Warren and Biden nearly tied, Kerry in 4th. Kerry drops out
-Warren takes New Hampshire, Biden pledges to keep fighting
-Clinton wins Nevada narrowly with Biden in 2nd
-Biden takes South Carolina, with the endorsement of Jim Clyburn. Before Super Tuesday, the delegates stack up with Biden on 54, Clinton 53, Warren 41, and the suspended Kerry on 7
-On Super Tuesday, Warren only wins Vermont. Biden wins Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, and North Carolina. Clinton wins California, Utah, Colorado, Virginia, Maine, and Massachusetts. Clinton leads in delegates with 556 in her column, 496 for Biden, and 359 for Warren.
-Clinton privately promises Warren the position of VP if she drops out and endorses her
-Warren drops out, endorses Clinton
-Biden starts to lose interest in the presidential race, asks Clinton for Secretary of State in exchange for him dropping out and endorsing her. She obliges, the primary’s over. Clinton is the nominee
-Final Democratic Delegate count: 3565 Clinton, 702 Biden, 476 Warren, 7 Kerry
-Jeb Bush comes up short in Iowa to the President by about 6 points
-Romney resigns to endorse Bush, stating Palin is “unpredictable and highly unqualified to be President”
-Bush wins New Hampshire and Nevada while Palin takes South Carolina. Before Super Tuesday, Palin leads 72-65.
-As Clinton’s unpopularity sinks further down as the email scandal dominates the news cycle, and Palin’s unpopularity sinks further down with her gaffes and handling of the Ebola pandemic, interest in the Mattis candidacy goes up.
-On Super Tuesday, Bush wins California, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, and Massachusetts. Palin wins Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, North Carolina, Maine, and Minnesota.
-In the next set of primaries, Palin wins Idaho, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, and North Dakota. Bush wins American Samoa and Washington. Palin leads Bush 605-580
-Palin wins the winner-take-all states of Arizona, Florida, and Ohio, creating a nearly-insurmountable lead for the President. Bush, realizing his path is closing, drops out and endorses Mattis.

2016 General Election
-Due to major disagreements with how the administration was being run, Rob Portman stepped off the ticket, and later endorses Mattis saying that the President is “woefully unable to control the pandemic. I can’t trust Hillary Clinton, and I have faith that James Mattis is the nonpartisan leader this country needs.”
-Portman announces his candidacy for his old Senate seat in Ohio as a Republican in 2016.
-Incumbent Senator Mary Taylor says she’ll step aside for Portman.
-Mattis beats Palin and Clinton in nearly every fundraising quarter.
-Palin announces that her 2012 rival Rick Perry would join her ticket as the new VP nominee
-Palin announces her endorsement of Sean Parnell for Alaska Senate against Lisa Murkowski.
Parnell defeats Murkowski. Murkowski announces an independent write-in campaign.
-Clinton announces Elizabeth Warren as her VP pick
-Mattis vets a group of Republicans and Democrats including Susan Collins, Evan Bayh, Joe Manchin, Mary Landrieu, Susan Brooks, Pete King, and Kyrsten Sinema. Mattis ended up selecting Congresswoman Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona for his Vice President.
-Palin refuses to debate 3 times, opting for 1 presidential and 1 vice presidential debate
Mattis wins the sole debate with Sinema and Warren seen as the major victors of the VP debate
-More information starts to come out about Clinton’s mishandling of her emails, with Jim Comey announcing the reopening of the investigation one week before the election.
-Palin publicly thanks Jim Comey for “revealing the truth about the lying Clintons”
-Mattis continues riding high as Clinton and Palin dig each other down
-On election night, Mattis becomes the first candidate from no major party to be elected President. Mattis wins 366 electoral votes to Clinton’s 125 and Palin’s 47

-In the Senate, Democrats pick up 8 seats, bringing their majority to 57 seats to the GOP’s 43 seats.
--In Alaska, split-voting leads to Democrat Ethan Berkowitz flipping the seat.
--Democrat Jason Kander defeats incumbent GOP Senator Roy Blunt in a close race
--Congresswoman Tammy Duckworth easily defeats incumbent Senator Mark Kirk
--In a rematch of the 2010 race, incumbent Senator Ron Johnson doesn’t get so lucky as he loses to former Senator Russ Feingold
--Evan Bayh, the former Senator for Indiana who was previously vetted for Mattis’s VP, narrowly defeats Governor Mike Pence for the open Indiana seat
--Deborah Ross defeats incumbent Senator Richard Burr
--Incumbent Republican Senator Pat Toomey wasn’t so lucky in his race as he went down to Katie McGinty
--And in New Hampshire, former Governor Maggie Hassan narrowly defeats incumbent Senator Kelly Ayotte, who later accepts an offer to serve as President-elect Mattis’s UN Ambassador
-Clinton graciously concedes to President-elect Mattis while Palin gives a victory speech, claiming “If you count the legitimate votes, I win by a truly big margin, if ya think about it. This guy, Mattis, he’s a war hawk, and we’re goin’ to war with everybody if he gets elected. So, in conclusion, I win, Hillary and Jimmy lost!”
-Palin attempts to challenge the results in several key swing states, but soon states begin to certify the victory of Mattis
-Most Republicans acknowledge Mattis’s victory and offer to work with him
-The Mattis-Sinema administration comes into power with an 88% approval rating.
-Not long after Mattis takes office, the FDA approves a vaccine from Pfizer to stop the Ebola virus. By the end of Mattis’s first year, Ebola is essentially wiped out of America.
-Palin signs a deal with TLC for her own reality show titled “Livin’ in Alaska” which would later get cancelled due to her frequent promotions of falsehoods regarding the Mattis-Sinema administration.
-Some major roles that Mattis appoints include Joe Biden for State, Kelly Ayotte for UN Ambassador, Lisa Murkowski for Interior, Chris Christie for Attorney General, and John Kelly for Defense.

I'm not gonna be doing anymore updates on this. However, if you have a question, I'd be happy to address it.
You don't see any blue avatars now
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2020, 01:44:18 PM »

What on God's flat earth just happened? (Rhetorical question, just to be clear)
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2020, 03:34:58 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length