Opinion of Spark498
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 09:26:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Spark498
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Spark498
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 85

Author Topic: Opinion of Spark498  (Read 1693 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2020, 01:16:13 PM »

His love for black women makes him BLM's greatest ally.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2020, 06:40:26 PM »

Seeing his posts is slowly undermining my faith in humanity.
Imagine basing your faith in humanity on Talk Elections Bloggers agreeing with your opinions. Roll Eyes

This may be the best post ever!
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2021, 11:54:21 AM »

I know I'm bumping an over year-old thread, but I didn't want to create a new topic for this. Yesterday afternoon/evening (CA time) I received an offer to be Spark's running mate, and I accepted, but am wondering if it might be a good idea for me to withdraw from the ticket, as I received (through PM's) information that Spark is a Big Lie supporter and is actually right-wing and not a centrist. Upon messaging Spark for clarification, he denied supporting January 6 and Trump, but one of the people who PM'd me sent a link to a post in which Spark asserted that PA voted for Trump. Frankly, I am very unsure if I should remain on the ticket. I know I am breaking The Rule in writing a post about myself (unless that applies only to topics), but I haven't been on this forum long enough and don't know Spark well enough to know if he's genuinely a moderate or secretly a Trump supporter, or if I should drop from his ticket or not. I need some advice, since as far as I've seen, Spark is a good poster, but again, I don't know him very well at all and would not want to be the running mate of someone who believes the Big Lie. Reading the prior posts on this thread didn't really help since again they are all over a year old and I think Spark may have become more moderate since then. Please tell me whether or not I should remain on his ticket, and whether he truly is a moderate. I will decide accordingly what to tell him.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2021, 12:04:04 PM »

I'm a FF and you all know it. I will debate anybody any day.

Automatic HP because of this.
Thunder98
United States

P P P
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2021, 12:22:24 PM »

Narcissistic HP
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2021, 02:03:41 PM »

#NotAllNarcissists

I know I'm bumping an over year-old thread, but I didn't want to create a new topic for this. Yesterday afternoon/evening (CA time) I received an offer to be Spark's running mate, and I accepted, but am wondering if it might be a good idea for me to withdraw from the ticket, as I received (through PM's) information that Spark is a Big Lie supporter and is actually right-wing and not a centrist. Upon messaging Spark for clarification, he denied supporting January 6 and Trump, but one of the people who PM'd me sent a link to a post in which Spark asserted that PA voted for Trump. Frankly, I am very unsure if I should remain on the ticket. I know I am breaking The Rule in writing a post about myself (unless that applies only to topics), but I haven't been on this forum long enough and don't know Spark well enough to know if he's genuinely a moderate or secretly a Trump supporter, or if I should drop from his ticket or not. I need some advice, since as far as I've seen, Spark is a good poster, but again, I don't know him very well at all and would not want to be the running mate of someone who believes the Big Lie. Reading the prior posts on this thread didn't really help since again they are all over a year old and I think Spark may have become more moderate since then. Please tell me whether or not I should remain on his ticket, and whether he truly is a moderate. I will decide accordingly what to tell him.

He's definitely moderated himself out a bit since then. I would say just stay on the ticket for now, the election is relatively soon and it might be a good learning experience for you in Atlasia, even if the top of the ticket is a bit different and you don't win.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2021, 02:30:01 PM »

HP for being a creep towards women and for being a bad person, as evidenced by this.

Kool Kat Communist is Spark
Senator Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2021, 05:15:01 PM »
« Edited: November 10, 2022, 08:17:11 PM by Senator Spark »

I am glad you have decided to join the ticket. I have certainly changed during my years in Atlasia and that is something you will learn as well. I have not kept my intentions nor my campaign shrouded in secrecy. I try to be as transparent as possible about everything. I supported some of Trump's ideas on the economy and foreign policy from 2016-2020. After January 6, I stopped supporting Trump. I made anti-vax statements because I was afraid about the vaccine but now believe it is important to stop the pandemic.  
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2021, 05:23:39 PM »

I just don't think Scott needs the added pressures of being President.
Why are you treating him like a child?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies