The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:50:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 ... 129
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 171643 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2900 on: November 02, 2023, 08:38:59 PM »
« edited: November 03, 2023, 10:13:15 PM by Badger »

I hope to see the day that statues of Martin Luther King Jr are melted down.
These people will reap what they sow!

I'm not saying snow stalker didn't deserve his ban given the reported number of infractions since his return, but the fact he's banned and yellow Hammer is still a poster in good standing is a travesty
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2901 on: November 02, 2023, 08:43:19 PM »

I’m more afraid of Joe Biden and Netanyahu having nukes than Putin or the Ayatollah.

Came here to post this
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2902 on: November 02, 2023, 10:30:02 PM »

$174,000 is hardly middle class these days, so it's no surprise that you can't accumulate much on that. That's barely enough for one person, and he chose to have five moochers in his household.

Little rich girl thinks nearly 4 times the median income is "hardly middle class these days" /eyeroll/
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2903 on: November 03, 2023, 01:56:49 AM »
« Edited: November 03, 2023, 02:21:58 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

As I said an acquittal or indictments just means probable cause Anatomy of a Fall proves that if the Defense puts doubt in juries minds the defendant isn't Guilty, but that doesn't mean they are innocent, it's probably the Defendant whom committed the crime.

Past behaviors like fights are evidents that accused are guilty even if there is reasonable doubt there

Just because Trump hasn't been convicted yet it's probably him whom done the crime

Michael Jackson was too guilty, his Acquittal doesn't mean he was innocent, but bad karma took him out, he Rs are doing the same thing they are doing with Rittenhouse and Rittenhouse isn't in nursing school he is rich going around country protection of gun rights
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #2904 on: November 03, 2023, 06:11:29 AM »

$174,000 is hardly middle class these days, so it's no surprise that you can't accumulate much on that. That's barely enough for one person, and he chose to have five moochers in his household.

Little rich girl thinks nearly 4 times the median income is "hardly middle class these days" /eyeroll/
if $174000 a year is poor, all we have to do is raise the minimum wage to $100 and nobody will be poor. Terrified
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #2905 on: November 03, 2023, 07:58:31 AM »
« Edited: November 03, 2023, 08:04:23 AM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

I literally cannot wait until they cure autism so people like you can capture tone from basic context clues. But hopefully they will sooner ban you (again) for your continued escalations and inability to play nicely.

I am option 5 but it doesn't get our family very far in NoVA.

It's really insulting that you think so little of us to tell outright fibs. Living paycheck to paycheck is a lifestyle choice for this income bracket anywhere so if your family chooses to live in line with its income, that is not the same thing as not actually having much. Especially if the home is owned, I have even less sympathy.

The only thing in NoVa that I find excessively priced compared to every high CoL metro in the country is the restaurants seem to be a little pricier. Easy cost to cut.

Happy? I have years of posting history to support it.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2906 on: November 03, 2023, 08:44:38 AM »

I literally cannot wait until they cure autism so people like you can capture tone from basic context clues.

Oof, wow. Look at this one, we’ve got:

1. You using autism as an insult.

2. Suggesting that autism should be cured.

3. Suggesting that autism can be cured.

I don’t think you understand the purpose of this thread. You’re not supposed to make the absurd and ignorant posts yourself.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2907 on: November 03, 2023, 08:57:48 AM »
« Edited: November 03, 2023, 09:03:54 AM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

It is always the same pattern with you.

Use a willful misunderstanding to attack someone - make no apology for schoolyard taunts when the record is corrected - play "I'm so innocent" when you get the same type of response in return

There should be no place on this forum for someone who enjoys being so belligerent and gets off on conflict. And yet for some reason they let you back into population even though you cannot play nicely.

Your "forced ignore" list isn't big enough - and very well may never be because you'll always find some poor soul to play your sick games with.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2908 on: November 03, 2023, 09:37:06 AM »

It is always the same pattern with you.

Use a willful misunderstanding to attack someone - make no apology for schoolyard taunts when the record is corrected - play "I'm so innocent" when you get the same type of response in return

There should be no place on this forum for someone who enjoys being so belligerent and gets off on conflict. And yet for some reason they let you back into population even though you cannot play nicely.

Your "forced ignore" list isn't big enough - and very well may never be because you'll always find some poor soul to play your sick games with.

Relax. Take a deep breath. In the nose. Out the mouth.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #2909 on: November 03, 2023, 09:37:33 AM »

I literally cannot wait until they cure autism so people like you can capture tone from basic context clues.

Oof, wow. Look at this one, we’ve got:

1. You using autism as an insult.

2. Suggesting that autism should be cured.

3. Suggesting that autism can be cured.

I don’t think you understand the purpose of this thread. You’re not supposed to make the absurd and ignorant posts yourself.
Autism should be cured and its a curse. Sprouts is absolutely right.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2910 on: November 03, 2023, 12:17:36 PM »

Autism should be cured and its a curse. Sprouts is absolutely right.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2911 on: November 03, 2023, 12:33:54 PM »

Not to be a self-hating autist, but he has a point. Like, if I had full-blown low-functioning autism, sh**t, man, I'd want a cure for that. But since I'm on the upper end of the spectrum, while I certainly still have my challenges (hello, underemployment), you can take my autistic parlor tricks from my cold dead brain.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #2912 on: November 03, 2023, 12:50:44 PM »

Not to be a self-hating autist, but he has a point. Like, if I had full-blown low-functioning autism, sh**t, man, I'd want a cure for that. But since I'm on the upper end of the spectrum, while I certainly still have my challenges (hello, underemployment), you can take my autistic parlor tricks from my cold dead brain.

I hope it's a long time before it becomes too easy to detect autism prior to a child's birth, using an ultra-...never mind, better not give John Dule ideas.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #2913 on: November 03, 2023, 01:17:50 PM »

Is there a "cure" for someone who makes too many absurd or ignorant posts?
Just wondering....
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #2914 on: November 03, 2023, 01:42:21 PM »

Just wondering....
All you do around here is whine.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #2915 on: November 03, 2023, 01:55:37 PM »

Just wondering....
All you do around here is whine.
Are you sure that you don't mean "wine"?
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #2916 on: November 03, 2023, 03:07:10 PM »

Do you get a dollar every time you say this?

I swear, there could be a thread about Biden tweeting his resignation, and you'd say "Dur dur dur tweets aren't news!!!!11111!!!!"

Unfortunately Ferguson has a history of mocking the mentally disabled.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2917 on: November 03, 2023, 03:57:07 PM »

I swear, there could be a thread about Biden tweeting his resignation, and you'd say "Dur dur dur tweets aren't news!!!!11111!!!!"

Hypocrisy and being right are not mutually exclusive.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2918 on: November 03, 2023, 05:09:56 PM »

I don’t like TheReckoning, but calling him mentally disabled is low, even for you.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2919 on: November 03, 2023, 10:19:38 PM »
« Edited: November 03, 2023, 10:29:40 PM by Badger »

I literally cannot wait until they cure autism so people like you can capture tone from basic context clues. But hopefully they will sooner ban you (again) for your continued escalations and inability to play nicely.

It's really insulting that you think so little of us to tell outright fibs. Living paycheck to paycheck is a lifestyle choice for this income bracket anywhere so if your family chooses to live in line with its income, that is not the same thing as not actually having much. Especially if the home is owned, I have even less sympathy.

The only thing in NoVa that I find excessively priced compared to every high CoL metro in the country is the restaurants seem to be a little pricier. Easy cost to cut.

Wow. Just wow. Not only is this a cluelessly classist post implying that poverty or even middle class people struggling to get by in some sort of Lifestyle choice rather than a problem with income inequality and everybody not making a bit shy of 200k a year as so-called barely middle class all on top of your having a history of being a nasty racist,  but now you attack another poster for supposedly being autistic whether true or not?

I don't want to get modded so please just imagine the most invective names imaginable being directed at you, because Lord knows you've just proving yourself deserving of them
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2920 on: November 03, 2023, 10:32:51 PM »
« Edited: November 03, 2023, 10:36:34 PM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

Wow. Just wow. Not only is this a cluelessly classist post implying that poverty or even middle class people struggling to get by in some sort of Lifestyle choice rather than a problem with income inequality and everybody not making a bit shy of 200k a year as so-called barely middle class all on top of your having a history of being a nasty racist,  but now you attack another poster for supposedly being autistic whether true or not?

I don't want to get modded so please just imagine the most invective names imaginable being directed at you, because Lord knows you've just proving yourself deserving of them

Thank you once again for proving yourself incapable of clicking through the link and reading for context that PEOPLE MAKING MORE THAN $250,000 living paycheck to paycheck is a lifestyle choice. I don't know why we let illiterate people post here.

And the only history of posts deleted for "racism" in my history are one for being anti-white and arguably one for being anti-English, and I know those ain't what you're talking about, so please quit slandering me. TIA.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #2921 on: November 04, 2023, 12:16:06 AM »

Wow. Just wow. Not only is this a cluelessly classist post implying that poverty or even middle class people struggling to get by in some sort of Lifestyle choice rather than a problem with income inequality and everybody not making a bit shy of 200k a year as so-called barely middle class all on top of your having a history of being a nasty racist,  but now you attack another poster for supposedly being autistic whether true or not?

Thank you once again for proving yourself incapable of clicking through the link and reading for context that PEOPLE MAKING MORE THAN $250,000 living paycheck to paycheck is a lifestyle choice. I don't know why we let illiterate people post here.

And the only history of posts deleted for "racism" in my history are one for being anti-white and arguably one for being anti-English, and I know those ain't what you're talking about, so please quit slandering me. TIA.
Or maybe you could take Ferguson's advice and try meditation. You're taking this all too personally.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #2922 on: November 04, 2023, 11:00:18 AM »

I've lived my whole life with autism and my life would have been improved hadn't I been born with autism. I understand why some people with autism wouldn't want a cure, but if a cure was possible I would take it because Autism has affected my life negatively in so many ways and I'm high functioning and the way it affects people who are lower functioning is painful to me especially when I see other people treat them and the state their in.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #2923 on: November 04, 2023, 02:36:07 PM »

I don't think at the present autism can be "cured", because I have never heard of any case.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2924 on: November 04, 2023, 11:24:23 PM »

Nolan is only famous because of Batman.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 ... 129  
« previous next »