Bold Predictions for November
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:38:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Bold Predictions for November
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: Bold Predictions for November  (Read 11242 times)
SaneDemocrat

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2020, 07:05:23 PM »

NC FL AZ all will vote for the same candidate
BigVic
Australia

« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2020, 08:54:17 PM »

- Georgia votes to the left of Minnesota, Biden wins GA.
- Arizona votes to the left of Maine
- Arizona is not close at all.
- Wisconsin votes at least 10 points to the right of the nation
- McGrath defeats McConnell in Kentucky (although only in case Biden wins the election…). Regardless, she will be very close.
- Democrats take back the senate.
- Surprisingly low turn-out among minority voters and the youth, and those who do swing towards Trump. Biden makes improvements among the elderly and as expected college educated voters.
- TX is not close at all, not within 5 points.
- Cunningham, Gideon, Bullock, McGrath win while the president win those states, although in case of NC and ME very narrowly. Kelly and Hickenlooper obviously win as well. Georgia senate races i won't call.
- SC senate race is surprisingly close at well, within 5 points. SC general race is within 10 points.
- Biden wins the PV by 5, but that might not be enough. Trump just needs one toss-up state. Biden needs both. Those states i won't call. At least i can't be blamed for calling the election wrongly. I think they're tilt Biden in this scenario, ensuring Biden has a sweaty night.
- In this scenario MI (or GA) ends up being the tipping point state.
- I think MI votes to the right of PA, so that if Trump needs one of the two. Michigan would secure him the election, but it could end up voting to the left of GA, in which GA would be the tipping point state.
- AZ, NH, NV, CO, VA, NM are not close at all.
- IA votes 20 points to the right of the nation, maybe even 25, overtaking AK, MT and MO.

Plausible
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2020, 09:07:29 PM »

- McGrath defeats McConnell in Kentucky (although only in case Biden wins the election…). Regardless, she will be very close.
- Surprisingly low turn-out among minority voters and the youth, and those who do swing towards Trump. Biden makes improvements among the elderly and as expected college educated voters.
- Cunningham, Gideon, Bullock, McGrath win while the president win those states, although in case of NC and ME very narrowly. Kelly and Hickenlooper obviously win as well. Georgia senate races i won't call.
- SC senate race is surprisingly close at well, within 5 points. SC general race is within 10 points.
- Biden wins the PV by 5, but that might not be enough. Trump just needs one toss-up state. Biden needs both. Those states i won't call. At least i can't be blamed for calling the election wrongly. I think they're tilt Biden in this scenario, ensuring Biden has a sweaty night.
- I think MI votes to the right of PA, so that if Trump needs one of the two. Michigan would secure him the election, but it could end up voting to the left of GA, in which GA would be the tipping point state.
- IA votes 20 points to the right of the nation, maybe even 25, overtaking AK, MT and MO.

Plausible

Sigh, WI, and ME will go D before AZ.

WI voted D in 1976 Carter, 1988 Dukakis, 1992-96 Clinton, 2000-04 Gore and Kerry and Obama 2008-12, it's a Union state
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2020, 09:11:31 PM »

Plausible

Sigh, WI, and ME will go D before AZ.

WI voted D in 1976 Carter, 1988 Dukakis, 1992-96 Clinton, 2000-04 Gore and Kerry and Obama 2008-12, it's a Union state

Disagree, WI will likely vote right of AZ, agreed on ME, though, by 2024, ME will be right of AZ, though.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2020, 09:24:37 PM »

Maine will go hard for Biden.

People are massively overrating Maine's chances of flipping. Susan Collins was (previously) uniquely well-liked and Hillary was uniquely disliked.

Biden wins Maine by 6-7 points. 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2020, 09:30:20 PM »

Trump isnt cracking the blue wall
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2020, 10:19:50 PM »
« Edited: May 25, 2020, 07:24:41 AM by SN2903 »

- Biden's lead slowly shrinks, due to increased gaffes, until August when Trump pulls even after the RNC. Biden then has a fantastic first debate performance shocking the political world and is up 5 pts after the first debate. Trump then has a comeback debate performance like Obama did in 2012 and shortly after the 2nd debate is an October surprise that greatly benefits Trump and in the second debate Biden has a moment where it appears he doesn't know where he is. Trump is tied or slightly ahead in October and polls show a virtual tie on election day (some polls have Biden ahead 1-2 pts , some polls have Trump ahead 1-2 pts)
- Trump does better in California than 2016 by 3-4%.
- Trump wins the popular vote by 200,000 votes and receives 67.5 million votes to Biden's 67.3 million. The election is not all that close in the end due to the EC where Trump picks up 3 states.
- Trump destroys Biden with WWC voters by an even larger margin than 2016 while Biden does better among college educated whites than Hillary leading to him coming incredibly close to winning Arizona but loses by 1%. Biden pulls a big upset in GA based on doing even better with suburban Atlanta voters and wins GA by .5%.
- Trump dominates the Midwest winning MI, PA, WI, OH, IA and picking up MN from 2016 on the strength of huge margins with WWC voters.
- Trump wins Macomb County MI by 15%. Trump loses Oakland County MI by 8%.
- On strength of increased WWC vote Trump wins ME-2 by close to 20 pts and wins ME at large.
- FL votes to the right of GA by 2.5%
- MI votes to the right of PA by 1%.
- Trump wins Iowa by 17% and Ohio by 10%.
- Trump wins Florida by 2.5% and does better with Hispanics in FL than 2016.
- Republicans under perform in Senate races losing in Colorado, Arizona and North Carolina while John James scores an upset by just 1% over Gary Peters on the backs of WWC voters and over performing with African-Americans. Trump has a campaign rally in Macomb County weeks before the election with John James that draws 100,000 people.
- Trump outperforms James by about 1.5%. Trump wins MI by 2.5% to James 1%
- Trump does slightly worse than in TX than 2016 winning it by around 6%.
- Biden wins Nevada by just .3%. Biden under performs with Hispanics.

Trump 302

Biden 236
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2020, 10:51:12 PM »

After all the concerns about a 2016 redux and "underestimating Trump"; four years of bedwetting, overanalysis, and "learning lessons"; and excessive focus on/obsession over the "WWC" Obama/Trump voter, Donald Trump's presidency is ended by the "silent" suburban voter who couldn’t stomach voting for Hillary Clinton and considered Trump the lesser of two evils in 2016, record Democratic turnout across the country (but especially in metropolitan America, where we see unprecedented numbers for a Democratic presidential candidate in cities like Atlanta, Austin, and Bozeman Tongue), and Biden's inroads among voters 65 and older. Biden flips MI, PA, AZ, NE-02, and two other states. States with the strongest D swings include MT, KS, TX, and AZ (which votes to the left of most, if not all, other battleground states). Everyone says that they saw it coming all along, that Biden was always far better-positioned than Hillary Clinton, that an incumbent like Trump never had a chance, that 2018 was an obvious sign of things to come, that Democrats did not hit a ceiling in Sun Belt urban/suburban areas in 2016 and 2018, and that they never doubted that Trump only won in 2016 because of the historic unpopularity of his opponent.

Biden doesn’t gain that much ground in most areas which trended strongly Republican in 2016 (with some exceptions like counties with a large number of Native American and "anti-incumbent" voters, especially in MT), but he manages to either make small inroads or at least hold his own in those states (e.g., only losing IA by 6-7 points, and losing OH by 4-5 points), which is more than enough to win the election. Democrats finally give up on Iowa as it turns out to be Trump's best swing state and Ernst wins reelection despite the Democratic onslaught, not least due to her #retailpolitics.

The Senate is incredibly close and not called on election night, with the closest races (decided by less than five percentage points) being MT (which is one of the last races to be called, as Daines does worse than Gianforte and Rosendale and the race is nip and tuck throughout the night until the wee hours), NC, GA-R, MI, TX, KS, and ME. MI and TX in particular are more competitive than initially expected, as Cornyn barely outperforms Trump and Peters actually runs behind Biden. Both GA seats go to a runoff, and Perdue just barely receives fewer votes than Ossoff in the first round as his Gwinnett GOTV Gang falls asleep at the wheel and his Cobb County Connections abandon him. There’s more split-ticket voting in smaller states (MT/AK/KS/ME) than expected. McSally and Gardner lose pretty badly (Gardner by more than Jones), and Tommy Tuberville picks up AL by an embarrassing margin after national Republican groups + Trump come to his rescue (he barely outperforms Roy Moore in urban AL and even slightly underperforms him in a few suburban counties, but is pulled across the finish line by presidential year turnout among Republicans/Republican-leaning independents, the absence of a lopsided enthusiasm gap, and Trump's 22-point margin in the presidential race in AL).
LOL That is a pipe dream.  You are basically saying 2016 was a fluke.

Yes it was.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2020, 10:52:24 PM »

After all the concerns about a 2016 redux and "underestimating Trump"; four years of bedwetting, overanalysis, and "learning lessons"; and excessive focus on/obsession over the "WWC" Obama/Trump voter, Donald Trump's presidency is ended by the "silent" suburban voter who couldn’t stomach voting for Hillary Clinton and considered Trump the lesser of two evils in 2016, record Democratic turnout across the country (but especially in metropolitan America, where we see unprecedented numbers for a Democratic presidential candidate in cities like Atlanta, Austin, and Bozeman Tongue), and Biden's inroads among voters 65 and older. Biden flips MI, PA, AZ, NE-02, and two other states. States with the strongest D swings include MT, KS, TX, and AZ (which votes to the left of most, if not all, other battleground states). Everyone says that they saw it coming all along, that Biden was always far better-positioned than Hillary Clinton, that an incumbent like Trump never had a chance, that 2018 was an obvious sign of things to come, that Democrats did not hit a ceiling in Sun Belt urban/suburban areas in 2016 and 2018, and that they never doubted that Trump only won in 2016 because of the historic unpopularity of his opponent.

Biden doesn’t gain that much ground in most areas which trended strongly Republican in 2016 (with some exceptions like counties with a large number of Native American and "anti-incumbent" voters, especially in MT), but he manages to either make small inroads or at least hold his own in those states (e.g., only losing IA by 6-7 points, and losing OH by 4-5 points), which is more than enough to win the election. Democrats finally give up on Iowa as it turns out to be Trump's best swing state and Ernst wins reelection despite the Democratic onslaught, not least due to her #retailpolitics.

The Senate is incredibly close and not called on election night, with the closest races (decided by less than five percentage points) being MT (which is one of the last races to be called, as Daines does worse than Gianforte and Rosendale and the race is nip and tuck throughout the night until the wee hours), NC, GA-R, MI, TX, KS, and ME. MI and TX in particular are more competitive than initially expected, as Cornyn barely outperforms Trump and Peters actually runs behind Biden. Both GA seats go to a runoff, and Perdue just barely receives fewer votes than Ossoff in the first round as his Gwinnett GOTV Gang falls asleep at the wheel and his Cobb County Connections abandon him. There’s more split-ticket voting in smaller states (MT/AK/KS/ME) than expected. McSally and Gardner lose pretty badly (Gardner by more than Jones), and Tommy Tuberville picks up AL by an embarrassing margin after national Republican groups + Trump come to his rescue (he barely outperforms Roy Moore in urban AL and even slightly underperforms him in a few suburban counties, but is pulled across the finish line by presidential year turnout among Republicans/Republican-leaning independents, the absence of a lopsided enthusiasm gap, and Trump's 22-point margin in the presidential race in AL).
LOL That is a pipe dream.  You are basically saying 2016 was a fluke.

Yes it was.
Right all those WWC voters will magically flip to dems. The truth is both things are happening. GOP is continuing to lose more college educated whites while democrats continue to lose more WWC. Biden def does worse with WWC than Hillary which is why MN will flip and Trump keeps all the midwest states. He will lose GA or AZ before he loses the Midwest.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2020, 10:55:53 PM »
« Edited: May 24, 2020, 11:00:55 PM by Ferguson97 »

Yes it was.
Right all those WWC voters will magically flip to dems. The truth is both things are happening. GOP is continuing to lose more college educated whites while democrats continue to lose more WWC. Biden def does worse with WWC than Hillary which is why MN will flip and Trump keeps all the midwest states. He will lose GA or AZ before he loses the Midwest.

There is a good chance Trump keeps Wisconsin - and I think he WILL keep Iowa and Ohio - but Trump is going to lose Michigan and Pennsylvania.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2020, 10:57:03 PM »

Yes it was.

There is a good chance Trump keeps Wisconsin - and I think he WILL keep Iowa and Ohio - but Trump is going to lose Michigan and Wisconsin.
You mean MI and PA? I think MI votes to the right of PA. PA will be tight.
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2020, 10:58:43 PM »

Trump has a campaign rally in Macomb County weeks before the election with John James that draws 100,000 people.

I don’t think this follows the social distancing guidelines set out by the CDC
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2020, 10:59:43 PM »

Trump has a campaign rally in Macomb County weeks before the election with John James that draws 100,000 people.

I don’t think this follows the social distancing guidelines set out by the CDC
The rallies will happen anyway.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2020, 11:00:18 PM »

Yes it was.

There is a good chance Trump keeps Wisconsin - and I think he WILL keep Iowa and Ohio - but Trump is going to lose Michigan and Wisconsin.

Whoops. Yeah, I mean Michigan and PA.

Trump is consistently down in Michigan, and Pennsylvania is Biden's home turf. I don't really see how he loses them unless something dramatic happens.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2020, 11:08:48 PM »

Yes it was.

Trump is consistently down in Michigan, and Pennsylvania is Biden's home turf. I don't really see how he loses them unless something dramatic happens.
Polls don't matter right now. After the RNC Labor Day i will start to take them somewhat seriously
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2020, 11:10:11 PM »

Senate

Republicans only flip is Alabama. Tommy T wins by double digits, but Jones over-performs the polls by about 4-5%. Republicans hold on to Iowa, Georgia special, Texas, and Kansas (Kobach loses the primary).

Democrats flip Colorado, Arizona, Maine, Montana, North Carolina, and the Georgia regular election. Gary Peters wins by a larger margin that Biden.

House

Democrats gain <10 seats.

Presidential

Nebraska CD-2 votes to the left of Wisconsin.

Biden over-performs in Georgia and wins the state.

Trump improves his margins in Nevada and Oregon, but loses them both.

Biden under-performs in Arizona but still wins the state.

Trump wins just under 200 EV.

Biden wins 52.1% PV to Trump's 46.3%.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2020, 11:10:51 PM »

Yes it was.

Polls don't matter right now. After the RNC Labor Day i will start to take them somewhat seriously

I think you're overestimating how much of a long-term boost the Conventions give.
Politics Fan

« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2020, 01:45:13 AM »
« Edited: May 25, 2020, 01:51:43 AM by Politics Fan »

Campaign
-Roy Cooper becomes Donald Trumps latest twitter target after he blocks the RNC from holding the convention in his state. The move helps rally Republicans against him but Cooper still wins by 6 on Election Day.
-A Trump rally is shutdown by local health authorities after the President ignores social distancing guidelines.
-At least one “semi credible” twitter journalist reports that the DNC is considering forcing Biden to drop out of the race over concerns over his ability to beat Trump. Though nothing comes out of the rumour.
-Joe Biden commits a verbal gaffe on a similar level as Kerry’s famous  "I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it," though unlike with Kerry it won’t cost him that election.
-Jeff Flake publicly endorses Joe Biden  
-At least one potential electoral college elector in a state that has a credible chance of going to their party will publicly threaten not to vote for their parties nominee in the electoral college vote.

Results
-Texas will be listed as too close to call by the networks on election night though will vote for Trump.
-John James will only outperform Trump by less than 1% as both lose the state by around 7%
-Doug Jones just barely cracks 40% as he is defeated overwhelmingly.
-Steve Bullock loses by more than 5% helping prove split ticketing is close to dead.
-No state is within 1%. Wisconsin is the closest at 1.5% as it goes to Biden.
Biden wins 52% with college educated whites while only doing 2% better with non college educated whites than Clinton did.
-Trump cracks 30% and 10% with Hispanics and African Americans respectively.
-One of OK-5/SC-1/NY-22 stays Dem.
-Dems pick up at least two of NY-1/NY-2/NJ-2
-Republicans pick up one seat that isn’t MN-7 that was held by the Dems entering 2018.
-Democrat’s gain NC/AZ/CO/ME while losing AL in the senate.
-Biden loses no Hillary state while picking up MI/WI/PA/NC/FL and AZ.
-At least one Hillary state votes to the right of Michigan.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2020, 01:55:38 AM »

-MT is closer than it was in 2016, like Trump +8
-Trump's EC advantage grows significantly, with a bunch of states voting a few points to the right of the country
-Democrats lose the senate, and partisanship wins out, except in ME
-The house is closer than expected but Ds hold on
-Biden wins FL
-ME swings heavily in either direction
-MI votes to the left of MN, unless Klobs is the VP
-Polling underestimates Biden a bit
-Democrats have dissapointing results in TX
-NV votes simillar to AZ
-Someone dies in a competative house or senate race, causing a flip
-Biden flips NE-2, and it goes to him by a few points
-The October suprise seems bad for Ds and seems to help Trump but doesn't cahnge the outcome
-The economic recovery helps Trump a bit
-On election day, the weather is really crappy somewhere, causing a weird result
-States that didn't get hit as hard by COVID swing to Trump a bit
-NC votes to the right of FL
-No one on this forum will predict the exact outcome correctly

We’re talking about a make believe “economic recovery” now already?

Uh, OK.

Way to give the Republicans talking points in advance, before there is any sign whatsoever any such thing will actually occur.

This is why liberals lose so f—king always.

Even IF there is some semblance of “economic recovery” before the election, Trump deserves to be relentlessly hammered into oblivion, deep down past the likes of Herbert Hoover and James Buchanan, for letting things get this bad in the first place.

The fact that some Democrats are apparently already conceding ground here scares the s—t out of me. This is how you miss a lay-up.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2020, 03:09:14 AM »

- Biden's lead slowly shrinks, due to increased gaffes, until August when Trump pulls even after the RNC. Biden then has a fantastic first debate performance shocking the political world and is up 5 pts after the first debate. Trump then has a comeback debate performance like Obama did in 2012 and shortly after the 2nd debate is an October surprise that greatly benefits Trump and in the second debate Biden has a moment where it appears he doesn't know where he is. Trump is tied or slightly ahead in October and polls show a virtual tie on election day (some polls have Biden ahead 1-2 pts , some polls have Trump ahead 1-2 pts)
- Trump does better in California than 2016 by 3-4%.
- Trump wins the popular vote by 200,000 votes and receives 67.5 million votes to Biden's 67.3 million. The election is not all that close in the end due to the EC where Trump expands his margins from 2016.
- Trump destroys Biden with WWC voters by an even larger margin than 2016 while Biden does better among college educated whites than Hillary leading to him coming incredibly close to winning Arizona but loses by 1%. Biden pulls a big upset in GA based on doing even better with suburban Atlanta voters and wins GA by .5%.
- Trump dominates the Midwest winning MI, PA, WI, OH, IA and picking up MN from 2016 on the strength of huge margins with WWC voters.
- Trump wins Macomb County MI by 15%. Trump loses Oakland County MI by 8%.
- On strength of increased WWC vote Trump wins ME-2 by close to 20 pts and wins ME at large and new Hampshire.
- FL votes to the right of GA by 2.5%
- MI votes to the right of PA by 1%.
- Trump wins Iowa by 17% and Ohio by 10%.
- Trump wins Florida by 2.5% and does better with Hispanics in FL than 2016.
- Republicans under perform in Senate races losing in Colorado, Arizona and North Carolina while John James scores an upset by just 1% over Gary Peters on the backs of WWC voters and over performing with African-Americans. Trump has a campaign rally in Macomb County weeks before the election with John James that draws 100,000 people.
- Trump outperforms James by about 1.5%. Trump wins MI by 2.5% to James 1%
- Trump does slightly worse than in TX than 2016 winning it by around 6%.
- Biden wins Nevada by just .3%. Biden under performs with Hispanics.

Trump 302

Biden 236

MN is not going R, if it didnt happen in 2016
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -0.17

« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2020, 03:10:18 AM »

MN votes to the right of MI
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2020, 07:27:03 AM »

Campaign
-Roy Cooper becomes Donald Trumps latest twitter target after he blocks the RNC from holding the convention in his state. The move helps rally Republicans against him but Cooper still wins by 6 on Election Day.
-A Trump rally is shutdown by local health authorities after the President ignores social distancing guidelines.
-At least one “semi credible” twitter journalist reports that the DNC is considering forcing Biden to drop out of the race over concerns over his ability to beat Trump. Though nothing comes out of the rumour.
-Joe Biden commits a verbal gaffe on a similar level as Kerry’s famous  "I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it," though unlike with Kerry it won’t cost him that election.
-At least one potential electoral college elector in a state that has a credible chance of going to their party will publicly threaten not to vote for their parties nominee in the electoral college vote.

Results
-Texas will be listed as too close to call by the networks on election night though will vote for Trump.
-John James will only outperform Trump by less than 1% as both lose the state by around 7%
-Steve Bullock loses by more than 5% helping prove split ticketing is close to dead.
Biden wins 52% with college educated whites while only doing 2% better with non college educated whites than Clinton did.
-Republicans pick up one seat that isn’t MN-7 that was held by the Dems entering 2018.
If Trump gets 10% AA he isn't losing all those states.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2020, 12:59:02 PM »

Campaign

Results

Most of this is plausible, but there's no chance Trump is increasing his POC support.
jake_arlington

« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2020, 02:19:36 PM »

Florida votes to the left of Arizona.

The time travellers from 2000s and early 2010s need to see this

Would it really be that shocking though? Arizona was hard right until very recently and Florida is a swing state.

If anything, wouldn't "AZ votes the left of FL" be a bolder take?

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. "Florida votes to the left of Arizona" was an iron-ruled law back then - so it would have been shocking for them to see it in a "bold takes" thread.
jake_arlington

« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2020, 02:50:48 PM »

T. H. I. S.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies