Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 09:41:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97
Author Topic: Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread  (Read 148179 times)
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2075 on: May 08, 2020, 01:54:37 PM »

How is this relevant to the thread?
Maybe Reade had some effect on it

Oh, I see.

So what you are saying is that it fits with your Republican's 'Biden is collapsing' narrative.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2076 on: May 08, 2020, 02:37:27 PM »

That BidenBrigade Twitter is a real piece of work.  Constantly posting huge reaches about Tara Reade.  Whoever runs it also runs the website http://ascammersnightmareisjustice.blogspot.com/ which is full of false claims about Reade.

For instance, Reade has $400,000 in debt.  More than 95% of that debt is from medical expenses and student loans.  Yet the author regularly makes it sound as though almost all her debt is frivolous stuff like credit card bills and pizza charges.  The author then lies that "The email portion from Reade states clearly that there is no debt but medical and educational."

They also frequently steal other people's investigative work about Reade, then exaggerate the findings and claim them as their own.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2077 on: May 08, 2020, 02:57:11 PM »
« Edited: May 08, 2020, 03:04:55 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Do we know if this is our Tara Reade? And if so why wasn't this reported by random twitter users? Seems really important.

I mean, how many other Tara Reade(s) were there be in San Luis Obispo, CA?

You're right, and if true this might be the one thing to exonerate him. Which is why I'm perplexed that this isn't being reported anywhere. A Google search of "Tara Reade counterfeit" provided nothing.

I've noticed that sometimes it takes a day or two for Google searching to work (using key words).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2078 on: May 08, 2020, 03:37:43 PM »

Do you think her family knew she had committed fraud?

What are the odds she committed a crime, got caught and was fired, and didn't want to tell her family the real reason she was fired.  So instead made up some sob story about how it was everyone else's fault, they were all out to get her, the staff were totally unfair and it was just a horrible experience.

When I was 16 I got fired from an hourly job because I kept checking my phone when the store was empty.  The owner thought I should be spending that time cleaning and organizing.  The store was already clean and organized!  It's not like the place got trashed from the four people who came in since the last time I cleaned it.  Dude just had a power trip.

I knew my mother would take his side though.  She would see it as a "learning experience" and spend the next year trying to help me keep my next job by lecturing me about being lazy and phone-addicted.  I wasn't gonna let that happen.  So I lied, told a story about a belligerent co-worker who liked to verbally abuse people, I was the only one who had the balls to complain to the owner, but it turned out the two were best friends and quickly found an excuse to get rid of me.

I feel like this isn't an atypical experience.  After you lose your job for something you did, you feel immense loss and shame, even if it wasn't fair.  Especially if it's a gig like working in Biden's office.  Tara simply wasn't ready to accept that she deserved to be fired and needed to change who she was.  Perhaps she's never accepted that, since she's still committing fraud to this very day.

Just because you lie to your family doesn't mean everyone else does.

If someone has committed a criminal act, and got caught and was terminated, of course the vast majority of those people will lie to their family and friends as to why they are no longer employed.
What do you think, that they will actually go around telling their friends and acquaintances at gatherings/parties, that they no longer work because they were caught in the act?

As Controller at one of my last jobs, I caught an employee embezzling money from the company we worked for. This employee was given the responsibility (trust) of securing the gasoline credit cards (used by our truckers). He would arrive to work very early in the morning, about 5:30 to 6:00 AM. He lived about an hour away, so he left home very early in the morning. When I was reviewing/auditing the monthly gasoline bill (all cards were on one invoice), I noticed that some of the receipts had a time-stamp of 4:30 in the morning. This was a huge red flag! Our truckers would arrive to work at 6 to 6:30 AM, and usually didnt leave the facility until 7 to 7:30 AM. So how in the world did one of our truckers fill-up a company truck at 4:30 in the morning.

Looking further, most of these "strange" receipts were from one gas station. Looking into this employee's home address, revealed that the gas station was right-around-the-corner from his residence. He was obviously using the gas card to fill-up his own personal vehicle. We brought him into the office, and he knew he was caught red-handed, so before we could fire him, he said he was resigning. This allowed him the ability to tell future employers that he quit for whatever reason he made-up. But it also eliminated his ability to claim unemployment insurance (though he probably would have failed anyway, since we would have argued/appealed based on probable cause). Our corporate management decided not to pursue charges, though he probably got away with about a $1,000 of using the card, over an extended length of time.

In any case, about a week later, this employee's mother called me, upset that we fired him for "consistently arriving to work late" (he was a young-adult employee, who still lived with his mom). She tried to argue that he would get-up very early in the morning, and was committed to our company, and that we had no appreciation for what he was doing everyday.
So obviously, this employee lied to his family about the true cause of his termination.
(PS: I never revealed to the mom, the real reason why we terminated his employment. I just told her that it was not for the reason she stated, and I told her to get the "real reason" from her son. Telephone call terminated.)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2079 on: May 08, 2020, 03:54:25 PM »

It looks like the Megyn Kelly interview was a big flop, especially for it being Reade's first "TV interview." Looks like no one really covered it today, which makes me wonder if most news outlets are starting to double think the whole story's credibility...
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2080 on: May 08, 2020, 04:00:14 PM »

It looks like the Megyn Kelly interview was a big flop, especially for it being Reade's first "TV interview." Looks like no one really covered it today, which makes me wonder if most news outlets are starting to double think the whole story's credibility...

That was predictable. With the economy collapsing and coronavirus killing more than two thousand every day people have little appetite for sensationalist BS like that.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #2081 on: May 08, 2020, 04:04:31 PM »

I know they played a short clip of it on CBS this morning along with the new update from the California court documents. But they also gave equal time to Biden's denial and the new letter from his campaign calling out the "inconsistencies" in Reade's story.

Interestingly, Ed O'Keefe said CBS had been trying to obtain a copy of the new court documents for "several days".
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2082 on: May 08, 2020, 04:07:38 PM »

It didn't get a lot of coverage because it isn't even really a TV Interview. Getting a video done on Megyn Kelly's Instagram page is not TV Journalism.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2083 on: May 08, 2020, 04:10:46 PM »

It is even available for viewing?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2084 on: May 08, 2020, 04:42:53 PM »

I know they played a short clip of it on CBS this morning along with the new update from the California court documents. But they also gave equal time to Biden's denial and the new letter from his campaign calling out the "inconsistencies" in Reade's story.

Interestingly, Ed O'Keefe said CBS had been trying to obtain a copy of the new court documents for "several days".

Where's this?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2085 on: May 08, 2020, 04:57:43 PM »

Another day, another lie

pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2086 on: May 08, 2020, 05:08:41 PM »

Where's this?

Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2087 on: May 08, 2020, 06:23:05 PM »

Her lying ass. Kamala put away child predators and made it her mission to eliminate the rape kit backlog in California.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #2088 on: May 08, 2020, 06:25:50 PM »

The back-and-forth of how this story keeps developing is making my head spin!
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2089 on: May 08, 2020, 07:00:57 PM »

Her lying ass. Kamala put away child predators and made it her mission to eliminate the rape kit backlog in California.

Yeah, its yet another one of those red flags, where if this was the only one, we might say that maybe the spokesman didn't know or maybe he's even lying, but when it's one of several dozen red flags, just adds to her complete lack of credibility.
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #2090 on: May 08, 2020, 07:16:37 PM »

Omg her fatal mistake was going after Kamala. KHive is brutal
roxas11
United States

« Reply #2091 on: May 08, 2020, 07:32:56 PM »
« Edited: May 08, 2020, 07:40:21 PM by roxas11 »

It definitely was a flop
Today nobody is talking about it nor is it trending and it was completely overshadowed by the news about the Jobs report. Tara doing an interview was the last big card she had left to play in order to keep this story alive and she wasted it on Megan Kelly lol

she turned down high profile interviewers from both fox and cnn for some BS Instagram interview that failed to keep people interested in her story

Maybe she can still get a fox interview but now it will have far less hype and attention now that they can longer sell it as her first big interview.  at this point I expect the story to fade over the weekend since Tara thew everything she could at Biden and failed to do much damage in the end

pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2092 on: May 08, 2020, 07:54:59 PM »

It definitely was a flop
Today nobody is talking about it nor is it trending and it was completely overshadowed by the news about the Jobs report. Tara doing an interview was the last big card she had left to play in order to keep this story alive and she wasted it on Megan Kelly lol

she turned down high profile interviewers from both fox and cnn for some BS Instagram interview that failed to keep people interested in her story

Maybe she can still get a fox interview but now it will have far less hype and attention now that they can longer sell it as her first big interview.  at this point I expect the story to fade over the weekend since Tara thew everything she could at Biden and failed to do much damage in the end

She’s afraid to do interviews with serious journalists who are going to ask her about the changes to her stories and “I was scared” is not going to cut it.
Bomster
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.13, S: -7.95

P P
« Reply #2093 on: May 08, 2020, 07:55:22 PM »

What is even going on any more
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2094 on: May 08, 2020, 08:05:31 PM »

Why Reade would lie about something that could be so easily proven is beyond me, but she's now lied many times so who really knows. This story gets more ridiculous by the day. Just reading the piece of that transcript shows how this appears to be nothing but a grievance against Biden.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2095 on: May 08, 2020, 08:10:50 PM »

Why Reade would lie about something that could be so easily proven is beyond me, but she's now lied many times so who really knows. This story gets more ridiculous by the day. Just reading the piece of that transcript shows how this appears to be nothing but a grievance against Biden.

... because she is a pathological liar and just can’t stop lying
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #2096 on: May 08, 2020, 08:19:20 PM »

At the rate this is going, I am waiting for Reade to say that Biden kidnapped her and impregnated her with extraterrestrial DNA.  All the female politicians Biden is considering for VP inserted a microchip into the back of her neck.  She tried to file a complaint, but the Cigarette Smoking Man made it disappear.  THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2097 on: May 08, 2020, 08:22:19 PM »

Is she trying to destroy Kamala too bc she thinks she may be the VP?
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2098 on: May 08, 2020, 08:23:01 PM »

lol wtf she now says she worse crotchless panties and biden assaulted her 3 minutes during office hours... sounds legit
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2099 on: May 08, 2020, 08:24:12 PM »

The only people still talking about this story are online news outlets who want to keep trying to make it a thing, and need it for clicks.

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies