Trump approval ratings thread 1.6 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:27:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump approval ratings thread 1.6 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump approval ratings thread 1.6  (Read 168109 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« on: February 06, 2020, 04:32:14 PM »

Pelosi has the highest homeless rate in San Francisco, I lived in her district and she wants to keep attention on protecting Biden and Ukraine. That's why Trump is at 49% not at 41 approvals and can still win

Democrats are oftentimes their own worst enemies, and they don't seem to see this. Being "not Trump" isn't sufficient to win an election.

Pelosi is playing the character game against Trump with great effect. All of the media in Australia about the SOTU was her ripping up the speech. The home page of FoxNEWS for 6 hours was a gif of her ripping up the speech.

Will be interested to see the 'Pelosi' effect on the Trump scenario and if it is working.

In business I have a saying. Never talk about your competitors. Tell your customers about your products. It is simply professionalism.

As you said, simply being negative on your competitors is a very bad sales tactic.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 12:42:06 AM »

Penn Quaker Girl assured me that mathematically we can assume that 10,000+ will die AT MINIMUM. She studies / works with epidemics so I respect her advice regarding COV-19.

Quoted for posterity.

Let's check back on that prediction in 2 months time in the USA, and see how the logic of your argument unfolds.

You have 9,907 deaths remaining.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 06:57:18 PM »
« Edited: March 31, 2020, 07:01:27 PM by Meclazine »

Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 02:36:22 PM »

Trump's approval rating is skyrocketing. He's now more popular than he was before the pandemic. The virus has been a political gift to him.

What do you think his approval rating will be on Election Day, Beet? Mid-50s, closer to 60?

I'm genuinely interested in your prediction, Beet. This would put some meet on the bones of your posts about Trump rising in the polls - if we could measure it objectively against a target.

Lol you're too much.

Careful. We all laughed at Beet when he predicted COVID-19 would become a worldwide pandemic and look how that turned out.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies