Pre-marital sex
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 09:47:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Pre-marital sex
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Poll
Question: Would you ever have sex before marriage?
(R) Yes

(R) No

(D) Yes

(D) No

(O) Yes

(O) No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 77

Author Topic: Pre-marital sex  (Read 10152 times)
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.25, S: -2.72

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2006, 02:58:19 PM »

That is hiliarous, everett!  How long do you think it takes exactly?  Maybe an hour, tops.

You should seek counseling, btw.

LMAO.
Moooooo
nickshepDEM
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.65

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2006, 03:01:31 PM »
« Edited: January 12, 2006, 03:04:20 PM by nickshepDEM »

I have no problem with pre-marital sex, so long as the couple agrees to get married if they conceive a child.  Thats pretty much the agreement that my girlfriend and I have, but we've been dating for over 5 years and plan on getting married anyway...
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2006, 03:03:23 PM »

Absolutely not.  Also, I don't plan to if I did get married either, but that's for a whole different reason.

What if your wife insists? I mean, unless you plan on marrying Everett... Tongue

You know, opebo is making me feel bad for voting yes. In my opinion, if you're in a loving relationship sex is fine, if you both know what you're doing and are willing to take any risks involved.

There is actually three major categories on this topic, not before marriage, not before I have a stable and loving relationship, and I’d pay for it if need be.  Obviously, opebo is in the third group, while I suspect you’re in the second one.

As for my hypothetical wife, I have to say that first I really don’t see myself getting married, but if I did, we’d have to respect each others beliefs and choices, so she would have to understand my disgust for sex, and not insist on it.

Absolutely not.  Also, I don't plan to if I did get married either, but that's for a whole different reason.

...W...T...F...

I don't really get why it's such a big deal.  It's like, gross.  Sorry, but that's just how I feel.

Not engaging in sexual activities is not healthy. Your body may explode because of the back up of...fluids....
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2006, 03:05:43 PM »

Yes (normal)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2006, 03:09:22 PM »

I'd be willing to bet that half of everybody (not necessarily the people on this forum) who claims that they are "waiting for marriage" or find pre-marital sex immoral are just making excuses for the fact that they aren't getting any and should a hot girl (or guy, whatever) suddenly approach them and ask if they wanted to have sex without the risk of an STD or pregnancy, they would take the opprotunity.

Took me a while, but I never gave the "waiting until marriage" bullsh**t either.

I see, you guys don’t think you could live without having sex until you get married, so you think everyone else must be the same Roll Eyes

Not engaging in sexual activities is not healthy. Your body may explode because of the back up of...fluids....

I myself would really rather explode.  It always did seem like fun Cheesy

Besides, Andrew, I'm 14, you really think I should be having sex?  Man, you're almost as bad as opebo Wink  Anyway, I don't believe that for one second.  I'm no biologist, but I'm sure that if you have too much of a certain fluid in your body it will either leave naturally, or your body will stop producing it.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2006, 03:16:02 PM »

Eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that's absolutely disgusting!  Yuck, yuck yuck, yuck YUCK!
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2006, 03:27:04 PM »

I myself would really rather explode.  It always did seem like fun Cheesy

Besides, Andrew, I'm 14, you really think I should be having sex?  Man, you're almost as bad as opebo Wink  Anyway, I don't believe that for one second.  I'm no biologist, but I'm sure that if you have too much of a certain fluid in your body it will either leave naturally, or your body will stop producing it.

I'm 16. I certainly had thoughts about this kind of stuff two years ago. I've thought about this stuff since I was in 3rd grade!

The explosion was a hyperboyle Wink
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2006, 03:36:14 PM »

What I can't understand is that we also secrete mucus, yet no one seems to be obsessed with that, and it is okay, even normal, to be grossed out by it.  But it isn't very accepted that some may not to have a very odd fascination with another bodily fluid.  Why is that?
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2006, 03:47:08 PM »

A while ago, I would have said "No (D)", but I've talked with my parents, and other family members, and I think it's fine if you use protection and your partner is emotionally ready. So "Yes (D)".
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2006, 04:21:29 PM »

A while ago, I would have said "No (D)", but I've talked with my parents, and other family members, and I think it's fine if you use protection and your partner is emotionally ready. So "Yes (D)".

No, it isn't fine if you use 'protection'.  It sucks.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2006, 04:34:47 PM »

Well I'll be married in 6 months then everything pre-marital will be irrelevant.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2006, 04:39:42 PM »

Eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that's absolutely disgusting!  Yuck, yuck yuck, yuck YUCK!

Come on, cheesejizz, we know you do it all the time.  You're a 14 year old boy!  I can't think of much else I did do at that age.

Of course if you really don't, you should report to the insane asylum immediately.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2006, 04:47:18 PM »

I really do hate you but that was hilarious.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2006, 05:01:02 PM »

No! (D)

I'm the only Democrat voting no?  (and with many Republicans voting yes as well)

Astounding
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2006, 05:05:21 PM »

Actually it is fine, but I don't recommend receiving a blow job with a condom on. 
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2006, 05:05:56 PM »

Come on, cheesejizz, we know you do it all the time.  You're a 14 year old boy!  I can't think of much else I did do at that age.

Wow, you really don't have a life, do you?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well, if I must, I must.  You know, I actually think I'd fit in pretty well.  Mentally, I don't think I'm all there, why would I be here if I was?

No! (D)

I'm the only Democrat voting no?  (and with many Republicans voting yes as well)

Astounding

It seems that way :-  Anyway, opebo to tell you to leave the party in 1... 2... 3...
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2006, 05:07:32 PM »

Yes. My first time, like many others, was utterly awful. I doubt there is much that can be done about this.

It generally gets better from there on out, and is ideally with somebody you have known for some period of time.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh, except my first time wasn't with a man.

Anyways, CheeseWhiz is probably just a late developer.  Give it some more time, and I expect your view on sex to change a great deal.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2006, 05:09:10 PM »

Yes. My first time, like many others, was utterly awful. I doubt there is much that can be done about this.

It generally gets better from there on out, and is ideally with somebody you have known for some period of time.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyways, CheeseWhiz is probably just a late developer.  Give it some more time, and I expect your view on sex to change a great deal.
Or maybe he just has moral fiber?
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2006, 05:11:31 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Be careful. Too much fiber can make you sick.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2006, 05:13:52 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Waiting until marriage to have sex is moral, yes, but I think its a different story if you're married and still refuse to have sex.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2006, 05:14:16 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One Republican I actually agree with!  It's quite a shame you're in the Religious Party.  
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2006, 05:15:03 PM »
« Edited: January 12, 2006, 05:17:01 PM by afleitch »

I think everyone is entitled to hold their own views on this. I am willing to admit I didn't do anything until I was 17 and even then I think I wasn't emotionally ready and I made a few mistakes from then on. I'm 21 now and have a much different view on things and I'm settled with someone I love greatly. If people aren't interested in sex then it's up to them. Why rush , wait until it feels right and it's with someone special.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2006, 05:15:39 PM »

Something tells me protection is a gun for you on ocassion, opebo. For me, I would use a "silencer" on my "pistol".
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2006, 05:15:52 PM »

Know what- I'm glad a lot of you young guys are so prudish.  I'll soon be in my 30s and will be banging your 20 something female friends and you'll all be saying "I'm waiting until marriage."  THANK YOU!
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2006, 05:16:23 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One Republican I actually agree with!  It's quite a shame you're in the Religious Party.  
Now you're sounding like Opebo.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies