The elephant in the room - Donald Trump's physical and mental deterioration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 05:40:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The elephant in the room - Donald Trump's physical and mental deterioration
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Author Topic: The elephant in the room - Donald Trump's physical and mental deterioration  (Read 41573 times)
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: October 28, 2019, 06:39:45 PM »

that statement above looks like r/ihadastroke material
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #176 on: October 29, 2019, 05:49:33 PM »

World salad.

That's an insult to word salad. It's more like verbal syphilis.
kyc0705

« Reply #177 on: October 29, 2019, 06:41:53 PM »

I don't know if this video fits here but it's too funny not to post somewhere:

Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #178 on: October 29, 2019, 08:26:58 PM »

I can't tell if that's a manifestation of brain failure (with Melania trying to normalize by doing the same thing as Donald, like Pence does) or just a cruel joke. Either way, it's just one more thing Donald can't get through without messing up, somehow. (And here I was half-way to starting a thread saying something about how he actually did a good job with Halloween.)
GM Team Member and Acting PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #179 on: October 29, 2019, 09:27:37 PM »

How has nobody mentioned the “Oh this great canine, I call it a dog” thing yet
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2019, 06:42:32 PM »

"Thanks for the candy, Mr. President!...Also thanks for not taking me away from my parents, and locking me up in a cage!"
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #181 on: October 31, 2019, 12:20:41 AM »

T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #182 on: October 31, 2019, 01:00:52 AM »

There is clearly a thought process in the White House alomg the lines of "Trump is a lazy idiot who is easy to.fool". Nobody would have DARED try to fool Obama or Cheney into thinking they were an expert. Actual leaders fact check and follow up on resumes. Not personally of course, they have White House staffers for a reason.

It also shows that Trump is not loved very much in the White House. If anybody with strong loyalty for Trump in their heart thought that MAYBE just maybe somebod's resume might not be 100%, they would look into.it and/or warn the President.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2019, 05:23:10 PM »

5 Moments From Donald Trump's Extremely Normal Interview With Nigel Farage
Speaking to Farage about Brexit, the president said the UK was being “held back” by the EU.

“I also know for a fact that they’re tough people to deal with,” he said. “I will tell you this. I told that to Boris.

“I said: ‘They’re very, very difficult to deal with’ and I have a magic wand. I can deal with them very easily. All I have to do is a certain step and they’ll be coming and dealing with me very easily.”

“I always thought you had a little bit of a magic wand too, but they never used it,” he told Farage. “You know what I’m talking about.”
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #184 on: November 02, 2019, 12:01:06 PM »

Is Donald Trump Actually Just Blind? An Investigation.
Might this all be because Trump himself is in desperate need of glasses? How much of the president’s erratic behavior could be because he simply prefers to be blind than to display any sort of weakness?
If you spent your days unable to see, constantly unsure of what you were doing and to whom you were speaking, wouldn’t you be agitated too? Wouldn’t you also probably resent being asked about details? And wouldn’t all of this result in a general state of surliness and short-temperedness?

There’s no question that our president’s brain is broken, and that his mental acuity isn’t anywhere near what it once was. But perhaps it all isn’t quite as bad as we thought. Perhaps Donald Trump just needs to wear his goddamn glasses.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2019, 09:45:46 PM »

Might this all be because Trump himself is in desperate need of glasses? How much of the president’s erratic behavior could be because he simply prefers to be blind than to display any sort of weakness?
If you spent your days unable to see, constantly unsure of what you were doing and to whom you were speaking, wouldn’t you be agitated too? Wouldn’t you also probably resent being asked about details? And wouldn’t all of this result in a general state of surliness and short-temperedness?

There’s no question that our president’s brain is broken, and that his mental acuity isn’t anywhere near what it once was. But perhaps it all isn’t quite as bad as we thought. Perhaps Donald Trump just needs to wear his goddamn glasses.

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2019, 09:53:09 PM »

Donald Trump is totally a person who would refuse to wear glasses for 30+ years because he thought wearing them one time in an SNL skit made him look dumb.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #187 on: November 03, 2019, 08:27:44 AM »

Mental issues aside for a moment, Mr. Trump seems physically unwell here. His face is very asymmetrical in movement,  talking out one side of his mouth, eyes don't match up - if I saw a friend or family member looking like this, I would take them to the ER, concerned they'd had a stroke or micro-stroke.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #188 on: November 03, 2019, 08:35:12 AM »

Based on the shadows in that image, he's squinting on the side the lights are on, which is not unusual. I recall from the days of Kremlin watching the perils of overinterpreting photos to determine the health of secretive leaders.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #189 on: November 03, 2019, 08:55:48 AM »

Mental issues aside for a moment, Mr. Trump seems physically unwell here. His face is very asymmetrical in movement,  talking out one side of his mouth, eyes don't match up - if I saw a friend or family member looking like this, I would take them to the ER, concerned they'd had a stroke or micro-stroke.
But you don’t have any friends.  You disappoint them.  Or?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #190 on: November 03, 2019, 08:59:12 AM »

Donald Trump is totally a person who would refuse to wear glasses for 30+ years because he thought wearing them one time in an SNL skit made him look dumb.
I can guarantee Donald Trump did not dislike those glasses one bit.  He refused to wear them because 1)he doesn’t need glasses since his vision is adequate, and 2) how would he possibly reflect on America if he didn’t purposely try to look better than he is from far away?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #191 on: November 03, 2019, 09:00:00 AM »

"Thanks for the candy, Mr. President!...Also thanks for not taking me away from my parents, and locking me up in a cage!"
Okay they’re in a house now which is better but only just.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #192 on: November 03, 2019, 12:15:31 PM »

Based on the shadows in that image, he's squinting on the side the lights are on, which is not unusual. I recall from the days of Kremlin watching the perils of overinterpreting photos to determine the health of secretive leaders.

You may very well be right. I just wish we had a White House that was trustworthy, so we wouldn't have to resort to treating it like a hostile foreign power.

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #193 on: November 03, 2019, 12:15:46 PM »

Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #194 on: November 03, 2019, 05:34:02 PM »

I'll grant him the first two in a way, but how did he beat Obama and "all of his people?"
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #195 on: November 04, 2019, 10:34:05 AM »

I'll grant him the first two in a way, but how did he beat Obama and "all of his people?"
He freed them from bondage.  But then, he needs glasses so everyone else can see him!
SInNYC

« Reply #196 on: November 05, 2019, 08:57:36 AM »

He has said that it was his pestering that made Obama release his birth certificate. He also probably considers Hillary one of Obama's people (and she was, kind of). But this is Trump, he will just make something up to prove that he beat Obama's people.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #197 on: November 06, 2019, 05:00:35 AM »

You cannot have "worsening deterioration".

Deterioration impies worsening.

Slander and/or Libel
Figs

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.83

« Reply #198 on: November 06, 2019, 06:00:18 AM »

Worsening implies acceleration.
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #199 on: November 06, 2019, 09:05:10 AM »

Worsening implies acceleration.

Second derivative of mental competency.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies