Opinion of Beep Boop (Computer89/Old School Republican)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 10:36:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Beep Boop (Computer89/Old School Republican)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: .
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 91

Author Topic: Opinion of Beep Boop (Computer89/Old School Republican)  (Read 4078 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 03, 2019, 08:55:06 AM »

I mean, this has been done before, and the results should be obvious, but somehow he is not getting any smarter with age or education. In fact, he may be regressing, to the extent it is possible. I think even Naso makes more intelligent posts than beep boop.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 09:04:04 AM »

Mega, mega FF

A truly great and insightful poster, unlike you

Also calling him "Beep Boop" is offensive, just because you don't agree with him, doesn't mean that you have the right to insult him.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 09:09:05 AM »

I don't understand the hate he gets, and he handles it way better than most of the infants that give him it would.

obvious FF
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 10:06:07 AM »

The most annoying fakest fake moderate on the forum.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 10:18:14 AM »

He's a nice guy, FF.
Some of My Best Friends Are Gay
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 11:22:41 AM »

Boring and unoriginal.
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2019, 01:48:59 PM »

FF
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 04:28:53 PM »

He's an FF.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2019, 07:49:06 PM »

I'm neutral. He is one of the more reasonable Republicans on the forum, but he overestimates Republicans in Oregon and is one of those Republicans that is too wishy-washy in his support for Trump. It's made worse because he lets on that he is above voting for him and would vote for a Democrat, but we all know that there isn't any actual suspense in that, he's voting for Trump. He'll find any reason not to support even the most generic, mainstream Democrat if he can. He is fairly representative of a lot of Trump skeptics within the GOP.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2019, 09:20:49 PM »

I'm neutral. He is one of the more reasonable Republicans on the forum, but he overestimates Republicans in Oregon and is one of those Republicans that is too wishy-washy in his support for Trump. It's made worse because he lets on that he is above voting for him and would vote for a Democrat, but we all know that there isn't any actual suspense in that, he's voting for Trump. He'll find any reason not to support even the most generic, mainstream Democrat if he can. He is fairly representative of a lot of Trump skeptics within the GOP.

If Biden is the nominee I will vote for him , if not I will probably vote Third Party/Write In . Only time I would vote Trump is if a Dem like Omar/Talib/AOC were the nominees or any Dem version of Corbyn but there thankfully isn’t so I am not gonna vote for Trump in 2020 even if I view him to be the lesser of two evils.

Right now Biden is the favorite so it’s pretty likely I will vote for the Dem in 2020
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2019, 09:22:18 PM »

If Biden is the nominee I will vote for him , if not I will probably vote Third Party/Write In . Only time I would vote Trump is if a Dem like Omar/Talib/AOC were the nominees or any Dem version of Corbyn but there thankfully isn’t so I am not gonna vote for Trump in 2020 even if I view him to be the lesser of two evils.

Right now Biden is the favorite so it’s pretty likely I will vote for the Dem in 2020

Biden being the favorite is so last week.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2019, 01:17:12 AM »

Not for me, never thought that haha!
Wazza [INACTIVE]
Wazza1901
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2019, 10:21:25 AM »

FF.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2019, 11:20:36 AM »

Harmless, yet quite oblivious.
Fuzzy Bear Loves Christian Missionaries
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2019, 11:23:55 AM »

I don't understand the hate he gets, and he handles it way better than most of the infants that give him it would.

obvious FF

This x 100,000.

The hate he receives is truly infantile.  And he handles it as deftly as can be.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2019, 12:22:43 PM »

Massive Freedom fighter.

He's gentle, educated, reasonable and a fine TL writer. Easily one of the best posters in this forum.
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2019, 12:39:07 PM »

His posting style is a little odd, but his views are among the best on the board.

Also, any anti-Corbynist is an automatic FF.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2019, 01:01:48 PM »

Massive Freedom fighter.

He's gentle, educated, reasonable and a fine TL writer. Easily one of the best posters in this forum.

His Romney Administration timeline was about as much of a wank timeline as any could be though.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2019, 03:30:56 PM »

Beep Boop is a term of endearment referring to his choice of username.  We like to pretend sometimes he chose the name because he’s actually a computer.  But we know he’s not because he explicitly said so.

He is harmless and persistent.  I’m neutral.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2019, 03:33:51 PM »

Lol silly solid, Biden was never the favorite.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2019, 03:36:35 PM »

He's a freedom fighter for sure.

And yes he gets a lot of crap and likewise it has never made any sense to me.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2019, 04:10:47 PM »

Nice guy FF and all, but the blue and yellow avatars are laying it on pretty thick with their incredulous pearl-clutching of "I just don't know why he rubs people the wrong way!!" You know exactly why - it's because he's a bit of a hack.

(NOT a hack for Republican positions necessarily, so don't start, but he digs in to his opinions and refuses to budge, no matter what arguments and evidence are presented. He in particular has the bad habit of declaring Democratic politicians to be racist or anti-Semitic and then goes all in on anything that can be construed to support that position, no matter how weak the connection.)
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2019, 04:23:08 PM »

Nice guy FF and all, but the blue and yellow avatars are laying it on pretty thick with their incredulous pearl-clutching of "I just don't know why he rubs people the wrong way!!" You know exactly why - it's because he's a bit of a hack.

(NOT a hack for Republican positions necessarily, so don't start, but he digs in to his opinions and refuses to budge, no matter what arguments and evidence are presented. He in particular has the bad habit of declaring Democratic politicians to be racist or anti-Semitic and then goes all in on anything that can be construed to support that position, no matter how weak the connection.)

Except he has been treated that way from the moment he got here, which leads me to think there is more to it.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2019, 06:43:13 PM »

I have only called really Talib and Omar anti Semitic and that’s cause they are . I have also called Corbyn one and that’s cause he is .

Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2019, 07:12:05 PM »

Yeah, I don't really buy that this only reason. We have a lot of pretty hackish posters, most of which are much more abrasive than OSR, and the general forum consensus of those posters are more positive.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies