Kamala Harris 2020 campaign megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 01:27:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Kamala Harris 2020 campaign megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77
Author Topic: Kamala Harris 2020 campaign megathread  (Read 127856 times)
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1450 on: August 02, 2019, 08:24:28 PM »

Over 2,000 in attendance at Kamala’s Denver rally

DOA campaign.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1451 on: August 02, 2019, 08:30:51 PM »

DOA campaign.

“tUlSi EnDEd kOpMAlA!!1!”
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1452 on: August 02, 2019, 08:54:03 PM »

DOA campaign.

Rubio was still getting support and ahead of Chris Christie. Jus' sayin'.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1453 on: August 02, 2019, 08:57:01 PM »

DOA campaign.

Roll Eyes
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #1454 on: August 03, 2019, 12:32:32 AM »

Harris picked up a bunch of endorsements yet Atlas predicts she'll fall to fifth place in the polls. Make it make sense

I mean, endorsements aren't nothing. But last night showed that the first debate was a fluke, and she's not as good at debating as we all thought. Some of us might be overcorrecting.

Lol a "fluke". I think Atlas is really overrating Tulsi's (highly misleading) attacks on Harris. mainly because they have a very weird hatred for Kamala.

It was a fluke, and not just because of Tulsi's attack last night. She couldn't replicate her June performance, and it now looks more like she performed well in June because she caught Biden off guard, not because she's an amazing debater.

Huh You're speaking like you're writing from the future and can judge all of Kamala's debate performances. There's still lots of debates left and it she could very well replicate her June performance. The certainty y'all speak with is... funny.
Higgins
« Reply #1455 on: August 03, 2019, 11:25:04 AM »

She has no charisma, that's her problem. She comes off very stiff, and when she attacked Joe, though it hurt, it also came off cruel. My girlfriend is an example of your average low information voter. She does not follow politics one bit, but votes. She hates Trump, and loves Joe Biden because Joe Biden reminds her essentially of a kindly grandpa; a joke between us is that Joe is just so happy because he just had a Grilled Cheese, Tomato soup, and an Arnold Palmer. She saw clips where Kamala was attacking him and it came off like a young person picking on an old man to her.

The problem is really that most of the Dem field are incredibly boring people this time around. Andrew Yang has great ideas but he is as dry as Al Gore. Americans love to be entertained. Joe is the only one with any sort of charisma and his is a fading, nostalgic, old fashioned, down home, Pepperidge Farm sort of charisma.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1456 on: August 03, 2019, 12:49:37 PM »

DOA campaign.

Roll Eyes

That's not a denial.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1457 on: August 03, 2019, 12:51:08 PM »

She has no charisma, that's her problem. She comes off very stiff, and when she attacked Joe, though it hurt, it also came off cruel. My girlfriend is an example of your average low information voter. She does not follow politics one bit, but votes. She hates Trump, and loves Joe Biden because Joe Biden reminds her essentially of a kindly grandpa; a joke between us is that Joe is just so happy because he just had a Grilled Cheese, Tomato soup, and an Arnold Palmer. She saw clips where Kamala was attacking him and it came off like a young person picking on an old man to her.

The problem is really that most of the Dem field are incredibly boring people this time around. Andrew Yang has great ideas but he is as dry as Al Gore. Americans love to be entertained. Joe is the only one with any sort of charisma and his is a fading, nostalgic, old fashioned, down home, Pepperidge Farm sort of charisma.

Uh what? She’s probably the most charismatic one in the field.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1458 on: August 03, 2019, 01:24:16 PM »

More charismatic than the guy that went from losing every state ala Bill Bradley to winning 45% of the primary vote and dominating the caucuses last time?...I don't think so.
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1459 on: August 03, 2019, 01:32:05 PM »

More charismatic than the guy that went from losing every state ala Bill Bradley to winning 45% of the primary vote and dominating the caucuses last time?...I don't think so.
There's a difference between being charismatic and being an angry, self-righteous old man with a personality cult.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1460 on: August 03, 2019, 01:49:40 PM »

There's a difference between being charismatic and being an angry, self-righteous old man with a personality cult.

Literally any candidate you don't agree with that's somehow winning with genuine support is a self-righteous/uppity whatever with a personality cult.

Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1461 on: August 03, 2019, 04:55:05 PM »

Literally any candidate you don't agree with that's somehow winning with genuine support is a self-righteous/uppity whatever with a personality cult.

Right?!  Such utter toxicity from the Kamala crowd.  Eat a Snickers and get over her lousy debate performance, ya grumpies.
James Monroe

« Reply #1462 on: August 03, 2019, 06:41:20 PM »

James Monroe

« Reply #1463 on: August 03, 2019, 07:16:41 PM »

What a narcissistic pos. You are married to a black man and you throw out a tweet with coded Trumpian language that is only going to hurt the division in the party? Was I right when speaking about the open racism that is being instigated by the Russian bots?

Ellen should be ashamed of herself and apologize to Senator Harris.

Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1464 on: August 03, 2019, 07:17:49 PM »

I've never heard of her before. Who cares?
PaperKooper
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 5.57

« Reply #1465 on: August 03, 2019, 07:20:10 PM »

Uh sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I have absolutely no idea how that could be interpreted as racist. 
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #1466 on: August 03, 2019, 07:22:02 PM »

Uh sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I have absolutely no idea how that could be interpreted as racist. 

It's a criticism of Kamala Harris. All criticisms of Kamala Harris are racist now. Didn't you get the memo?
James Monroe

« Reply #1467 on: August 03, 2019, 07:23:17 PM »

It's criticizing her from a standpoint that is systematic racist. Read the response from black women to Mrs. Ellen in the twitter thread.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1468 on: August 03, 2019, 07:24:51 PM »

It's criticizing her from a standpoint that is systematic racist. Read the response from black women to Mrs. Ellen in the twitter thread.

I think you spend a little bit too much time on twitter.
PaperKooper
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 5.57

« Reply #1469 on: August 03, 2019, 07:26:01 PM »

I still don't understand.  Why is calling her "overconfident" racist if she is black? 
James Monroe

« Reply #1470 on: August 03, 2019, 07:34:57 PM »

I still don't understand.  Why is calling her "overconfident" racist if she is black? 

Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1471 on: August 03, 2019, 07:44:10 PM »

Ellen Pompeo is an ally. This tweet was not racist.
NYSforKennedy2024
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1472 on: August 03, 2019, 08:47:29 PM »

If you think Kamala Harris is immune to criticism just because of her skin color, you're going to think that we're living in Nazi Germany if she ever faces Trump in the general.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1473 on: August 03, 2019, 08:54:00 PM »

I don't see the "racist" in that Tweet.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #1474 on: August 03, 2019, 09:06:07 PM »

And Democrats wonder why nobody takes their accusations of racism seriously anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies