MAGA-teens harass Native American
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 03:19:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  MAGA-teens harass Native American
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20
Author Topic: MAGA-teens harass Native American  (Read 26259 times)
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2019, 10:46:12 PM »

So I guess Indy Texas thinks banging a drum a foot away from a persons head is the same as wanting to sit down at a lunch counter and get food. That's basically what you get if you follow the logic of their comparison. Seriously, some of you guys are going nuts online about this issue, doxxing and threatening violence against a kid, all based on a biased reporting of the incident.

I don't know if anybody here is reading Jeffster or not, but from the video he himself provided, his description is not accurate.  At around the 30 second mark in the video, Nathan Phillips stops moving, and that kid is several feet away. When the  video cuts back to Nathan Phillips at around 35 seconds, the kid is pretty much in his face.  Jeffster is wrong about who moved up to who.

Towards the end, Nathan Phillips steps back and the kid moves forward to stay in Phillips' face.

Watch again. At around 31 seconds as the camera turns there is a row of kids in front of the smiling kid, but when the camera turns and comes back at about 39-40 seconds they are gone and you can clearly see Phillips stepping forward. Then at 45-46 seconds Phillips takes another step toward the kid. Then around 50-51 seconds you can see Phillips raise his drum up to the kids face. So you are either blind or a liar. Phillips did not remain stationary, he was moving.

https://youtu.be/sIG5ZB0fw1k?t=30

Completely false.  Phillips moves from side to side, not forward.  He also does not raise his drum to the kids face, he raises it, but moves it closer to his own face.  You are a liar.
Oh now he only moved side to side, but in your last post you said he was stationary. And while standing close to the kid he raises his drum, but he doesn't move it closer to the kids face, even though you can see the final placement of the drum is closer to the kids face than before he raised it. Come on stop lying. The camera person along with Phillips and his entourage were all moving forward as some of the kids were leaving the front of the crowd. The smiling kid was in the same spot and Phillips and his group moved toward him.

I was looking for forward motion, not side to side.  
You keep lying. AT 45-47 seconds you can clearly see Phillips stepping toward the kid as his left shoulder moves away from the camera increasing the distance between himself and the camera as he moves toward the kid. Then the camera person moves forward closing the distance in order to get close enough to video the two of them. He was clearly moving forward toward the smiling kid.

He moves from side to side, the kid comes from nowhere.
Phillips, his entourage, and the camera person were all moving forward. Look at 38 seconds. You can see the other Native American man in the black coat holding up a camera behind Phillips looks down at the ground to see where he's going as he steps forward. Then that same man in the black coat leans forward to video the smiling kid, but Phillips steps in front of him to get closer to the kid.

You are lying.
You just keep denying the facts shown in the video, and have already been found lying with your initial claim Phillips wasn't moving after the 30 second mark. Why should we believe anything you say?

I explained what I was looking for.  What's your excuse for lying about all your claims?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2019, 10:46:52 PM »

So I guess Indy Texas thinks banging a drum a foot away from a persons head is the same as wanting to sit down at a lunch counter and get food. That's basically what you get if you follow the logic of their comparison. Seriously, some of you guys are going nuts online about this issue, doxxing and threatening violence against a kid, all based on a biased reporting of the incident.

I don't know if anybody here is reading Jeffster or not, but from the video he himself provided, his description is not accurate.  At around the 30 second mark in the video, Nathan Phillips stops moving, and that kid is several feet away. When the  video cuts back to Nathan Phillips at around 35 seconds, the kid is pretty much in his face.  Jeffster is wrong about who moved up to who.

Towards the end, Nathan Phillips steps back and the kid moves forward to stay in Phillips' face.

Watch again. At around 31 seconds as the camera turns there is a row of kids in front of the smiling kid, but when the camera turns and comes back at about 39-40 seconds they are gone and you can clearly see Phillips stepping forward. Then at 45-46 seconds Phillips takes another step toward the kid. Then around 50-51 seconds you can see Phillips raise his drum up to the kids face. So you are either blind or a liar. Phillips did not remain stationary, he was moving.

Completely false.  Phillips moves from side to side, not forward.  He also does not raise his drum to the kids face, he raises it, but moves it closer to his own face.  You are a liar.
Oh now he only moved side to side, but in your last post you said he was stationary. And while standing close to the kid he raises his drum, but he doesn't move it closer to the kids face, even though you can see the final placement of the drum is closer to the kids face than before he raised it. Come on stop lying. The camera person along with Phillips and his entourage were all moving forward as some of the kids were leaving the front of the crowd. The smiling kid was in the same spot and Phillips and his group moved toward him.

You keep lying. AT 45-47 seconds you can clearly see Phillips stepping toward the kid as his left shoulder moves away from the camera increasing the distance between himself and the camera as he moves toward the kid. Then the camera person moves forward closing the distance in order to get close enough to video the two of them. He was clearly moving forward toward the smiling kid.

Phillips, his entourage, and the camera person were all moving forward. Look at 38 seconds. You can see the other Native American man in the black coat holding up a camera behind Phillips looks down at the ground to see where he's going as he steps forward. Then that same man in the black coat leans forward to video the smiling kid, but Phillips steps in front of him to get closer to the kid.

You are lying.
You just keep denying the facts shown in the video, and have already been found lying with your initial claim Phillips wasn't moving after the 30 second mark. Why should we believe anything you say?
There's no reason why you should believe 136or142 that makes sense.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -9.92

« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2019, 10:47:46 PM »

I need to shed some insight on this, because this was a Catholic high school in my diocese.

I attended a different Catholic high school in the Diocese of Covington, and it was every bit as bad as this, probably worse. The school was the most racist institution I've ever had dealings with. I've never heard the N-word used anywhere else nearly as much.

The principal often used the morning announcements to spread his right-wing political views. And students (myself included) were required to sign a full-page ad in local newspapers demanding a constitutional amendment to repeal Roe v. Wade.

This is a scuzzy, scuzzy school system through and through.

Also, the diocese has been involved in a pedophile scandal lasting for decades, and has used corporate law to avoid civil penalties.

My former high school also recently encouraged students to start a Facebook group encouraging motorists to run over bicyclists, and a Facebook page posting photos of heroin addicts' children.

The diocese also keeps demanding tax dollars to fund school buses and other things the school can afford itself - and claims to be "persecuted" when they don't get what they want.

They certainly are not Christian.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2019, 10:49:36 PM »

You are lying.

Oh, triggered!
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2019, 10:52:55 PM »

You are lying.

Oh, triggered!
Go claim your prize.

Jeffster
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2019, 10:54:15 PM »

You are lying.

I explained what I was looking for.  What's your excuse for lying about all your claims?

Go to every timestamp that I wrote above and you tell us who was moving and in what direction at those timestamps then. You said I lied in all my clams then you can go through and disprove them.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2019, 10:56:12 PM »

You are lying.

Oh, triggered!
Go claim your prize.

If that prize would be that you stop preaching to everybody in this forum, I'll take it.
MichaelRbn
Rookie
United States
« Reply #107 on: January 19, 2019, 10:58:50 PM »

Even the diocese and school aren’t denying what took place.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2019, 10:59:29 PM »

Even the diocese and school aren’t denying what took place.
That just proves they're in on the conspiracy!
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #109 on: January 19, 2019, 10:59:42 PM »

You are lying.

Go to every timestamp that I wrote above and you tell us who was moving and in what direction at those timestamps then. You said I lied in all my clams then you can go through and disprove them.

I already have: the kid comes from nowhere.  Phillips would have had to have moved several feet forward to have stood in front of him.  He only moves from side to side and not forward, but he certainly does not move several feet forward.

The kid was the one who was making a show of standing there with the moronic smirk on his face.  Putting two and two together it's clear he moved to be in front of Phillips so that he could do that.

If you want to argue this, please explain where the kid comes from.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2019, 10:59:46 PM »

You are lying.

Oh, triggered!
Go claim your prize.

If that prize would be that you stop preaching to everybody in this forum, I'll take it.
This will be one more instance of you not getting what you want that represent ridiculous wishes.

As a bonus, I triggered you.  I don't need a prize; your response is its own reward for me.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2019, 11:01:05 PM »

You are lying.

Oh, triggered!
Go claim your prize.

This will be one more instance of you not getting what you want that represent ridiculous wishes.

As a bonus, I triggered you.  I don't need a prize; your response is its own reward for me.
Very christian behaviour!
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2019, 11:01:54 PM »

You are lying.

Oh, triggered!
Go claim your prize.

Your 'prize' is having to live your obviously sad life where you complain about everything that triggers you while referring to everybody you don't like as being 'politically correct.'
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2019, 11:03:42 PM »

This quote basically sums up what American conservatism has left in 2019. TRIGGER TEH LIBZ!

I triggered you.  I don't need a prize; your response is its own reward for me.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2019, 11:07:23 PM »

This thread degenerated in exactly the way that Atlas threads tend to degenerate. Some news story is posted, more often than not a negative piece on Republicans or Trump supporters (given the ideological bias of many on this forum), the right-leaning side tries to defend it, and the left-leaning side savages them, calling them "bigots" and "hateful" and other such names. And it all turns out to become a pointless argument that will leave nothing resolved, only inflames tensions, and sets the groundwork for the next argument. I guess this is what you get when you have a bunch of testosterone-fueled males (for this is a male-dominated forum), who are determined to prove that they are the "better man", and to run over their opponents.

And it's something that once again, the left-leaning posters on here are confusing Fuzzy Bear with being a Republican. When he has made clear, many times, that he doesn't align with that Party on many issues, and when he has told us about his Democratic past. For these posters, you must grovel at the altar of liberalism down the line, lest you be called out and denounced as evil.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2019, 11:07:55 PM »

You are lying.

Oh, triggered!
Go claim your prize.

Your 'prize' is having to live your obviously sad life where you complain about everything that triggers you while referring to everybody you don't like as being 'politically correct.'
Dude, I have a life.  I'm not stunningly rich, but I have a loyal, faithful Christian wife and a 13 year old son, as well as two (2) grown sons.  I've been successful at my employment to where I'm a supervisor and a trainer.  I lead people.

There are people on this Earth that are alive that may well be dead if not for my intervening.  Not a lot, but two (2) I can think of. 

Your posts are nothing but 1-2 sentence insults at people you disagree with.  And you can't stand me, which is fine, but I will respond to you when you decide to insult me.

Jeffster
« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2019, 11:08:02 PM »

You are lying.

I already have: the kid comes from nowhere.  Phillips would have had to have moved several feet forward to have stood in front of him.  He only moves from side to side and not forward, but he certainly does not move several feet forward.

The kid was the one who was making a show of standing there with the moronic smirk on his face.  Putting two and two together it's clear he moved to be in front of Phillips so that he could do that.

You never addressed the Native American man in the black coat behind Phillips, he looks down at the ground and steps forward following behind Phillips. If Phillips was only moving side to side, then there would have been no place for that man in the black coat to step forward.

You can see the smiling kid at around 9-10 seconds and at 25-26 seconds and at 32-33 seconds as the camera keep turning side to side. He was only a few feet away from the camera at that point. He didn't come from out of nowhere. You keep lying.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2019, 11:12:23 PM »

You are lying.

You never addressed the Native American man in the black coat behind Phillips, he looks down at the ground and steps forward following behind Phillips. If Phillips was only moving side to side, then there would have been no place for that man in the black coat to step forward.

You can see the smiling kid at around 9-10 seconds and at 25-26 seconds and at 32-33 seconds as the camera keep turning side to side. He was only a few feet away from the camera at that point. He didn't come from out of nowhere. You keep lying.

Their precious "narrative" is at stake.

I don't believe Nathan Phillips sees himself as a victim here, and I suspect he'd be insulted to be portrayed as one. 
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2019, 11:13:42 PM »

You are lying.

If I step to one side, amazingly that allows the person behind me to step forward.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2019, 11:18:07 PM »

You are lying.

Their precious "narrative" is at stake.

I don't believe Nathan Phillips sees himself as a victim here, and I suspect he'd be insulted to be portrayed as one. 

Nathan Phillips has been interviewed on this. Why don't you read it before claiming to speak for him?
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2019, 11:19:07 PM »

You are lying.

Oh, triggered!
Go claim your prize.

Dude, I have a life.  I'm not stunningly rich, but I have a loyal, faithful Christian wife and a 13 year old son, as well as two (2) grown sons.  I've been successful at my employment to where I'm a supervisor and a trainer.  I lead people.

There are people on this Earth that are alive that may well be dead if not for my intervening.  Not a lot, but two (2) I can think of. 

Your posts are nothing but 1-2 sentence insults at people you disagree with.  And you can't stand me, which is fine, but I will respond to you when you decide to insult me.

I couldn't care less about you personally. 
Jeffster
« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2019, 11:21:58 PM »

You are lying.

If I step to one side, amazingly that allows the person behind me to step forward.
If one person is moving side to side and another steps into their space when they are on the left then wouldn't they be in the way when that person steps sideways back to the right? So how did Phillips end up in front of the man in the black coat?

And you can see the kid is in the same spot for all three timestamps I listed, so he didn't come out of nowhere.

Why are you being such a troll on this and constantly lying?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2019, 11:23:52 PM »

You are lying.

Oh, triggered!
Go claim your prize.

I couldn't care less about you personally. 

It shows!
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #123 on: January 19, 2019, 11:25:07 PM »

This thread degenerated in exactly the way that Atlas threads tend to degenerate. Some news story is posted, more often than not a negative piece on Republicans or Trump supporters (given the ideological bias of many on this forum), the right-leaning side tries to defend it, and the left-leaning side savages them, calling them "bigots" and "hateful" and other such names. And it all turns out to become a pointless argument that will leave nothing resolved, only inflames tensions, and sets the groundwork for the next argument. I guess this is what you get when you have a bunch of testosterone-fueled males (for this is a male-dominated forum), who are determined to prove that they are the "better man", and to run over their opponents.

And it's something that once again, the left-leaning posters on here are confusing Fuzzy Bear with being a Republican. When he has made clear, many times, that he doesn't align with that Party on many issues, and when he has told us about his Democratic past. For these posters, you must grovel at the altar of liberalism down the line, lest you be called out and denounced as evil.

Fuzzy is an "independent" the same way every deranged Obama-hating fanatic in 2010 was independent because they thought the GOP wasn't insane enough for their liking.

We live in a two-party system and you are, for all intents and purposes, "part of" the party whose candidates you vote for the majority of the time. If you voted for Trump, you are a Republican. If you voted for Trump, you certainly have no place in the Democratic Party.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2019, 11:25:09 PM »

You are lying.

If one person is moving side to side and another steps into their space when they are on the left then wouldn't they be in the way when that person steps sideways back to the right? So how did Phillips end up in front of the man in the black coat?

And you can see the kid is in the same spot for all three timestamps I listed, so he didn't come out of nowhere.

Why are you being such a troll on this and constantly lying?

For some folks, it's what they do best.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies