MAGA-teens harass Native American
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 01:17:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  MAGA-teens harass Native American
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20
Author Topic: MAGA-teens harass Native American  (Read 26293 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2019, 08:21:45 PM »

I started a thread on nationstates about this and it is blowing up with thousands of views and hundreds of responses as we speak.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2019, 08:27:52 PM »

One indian vs 25 white boys and the indian instigated it. Ya right
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2019, 08:27:55 PM »

I thought the Catholic Church taught love and tolerance  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jeffster
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2019, 08:28:13 PM »

There's so little actual racism in America now that the powers that be had to redefine "standing there and taking it while a POC berates you" as a form of racism.

Wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat in front of a Native American says everything they wanted to say to him and more. Stop feigning ignorance.

He wasn't berating anyone. Unless you think the audacity of a nonwhite person to be where they want to be in public is some form of aggression.
If I walk up to you and start banging a drum and chanting right in your face, about a foot away from your face, you're telling me you wouldn't see it as aggressive? And all the kid did was stand there and smile at him, that's it. Yet the left online are doxxing this kid (although they got the wrong person at first as usual), and I've seen threats of violence aimed at him all over twitter and reddit. You guys have gone insane over this, and it's all based on biased reporting of the incident that leaves out some key details.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2019, 08:31:15 PM »

White privilege.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2019, 08:33:11 PM »

"Since Covenant Catholic Church had a bad day on social media, I'll trash them now, because I won't be alone."

Got it.  Always to the left, but never alone.

Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2019, 08:39:11 PM »

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2019, 08:39:13 PM »

"Since Covenant Catholic Church had a bad day on social media, I'll trash them now, because I won't be alone."

Yeah, badmouthing such a lovely place.

Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2019, 08:48:41 PM »

There's so little actual racism in America now that the powers that be had to redefine "standing there and taking it while a POC berates you" as a form of racism.

Wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat in front of a Native American says everything they wanted to say to him and more. Stop feigning ignorance.

He wasn't berating anyone. Unless you think the audacity of a nonwhite person to be where they want to be in public is some form of aggression.
If I walk up to you and start banging a drum and chanting right in your face, about a foot away from your face, you're telling me you wouldn't see it as aggressive? And all the kid did was stand there and smile at him, that's it. Yet the left online are doxxing this kid (although they got the wrong person at first as usual), and I've seen threats of violence aimed at him all over twitter and reddit. You guys have gone insane over this, and it's all based on biased reporting of the incident that leaves out some key details.

You in the 1960s: OMG ALL THE KIDS ARE DOING IS STANDING THERE WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL

Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2019, 08:49:57 PM »

Hopefully between this and the Catholic school Kavanaugh went to, we can stop believing the "Men for Others" nonsense the Catholic Church spews about their rich white boy prep schools.
Jeffster
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2019, 08:55:16 PM »

You in the 1960s: OMG ALL THE KIDS ARE DOING IS STANDING THERE WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I can't believe you actually posted that image and are trying to make that comparison. You're off your rocker. In the Jim Crow photo, those white people had to come in and surround the black man after he sat down, so they approached the black man first and began menacing him. In the video evidence I've provided in the very thread which you are apparently too lazy to watch, it was the Native American man who approached the group of kids first, and in the other video he decided to bang his drum in their faces.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2019, 08:56:40 PM »

I think we’ve found our next Trump SCOTUS appointment
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2019, 08:58:33 PM »

One pseudo Christian trying to defend a whole bunch of pseudo Christians.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2019, 08:59:31 PM »

Why is this school bussing students up to DC to attend a political rally? Utterly deplorable
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2019, 08:59:58 PM »

These racist hicks should have never been allowed out of KY to begin with.  Where's a wall when you need it?
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2019, 09:04:17 PM »

The fact that this Native dude felt safe enough to enter a crowd of 25 MAGA hat wearing white kids tells you all you need to know about racism being made up and POC grievance mongering being a scam.

If America was half as racist as progressives say it is, the Native guy would have been terrified and stayed away.

But everyone knows that MAGA hat wearing white people aren't actually violent or dangerous.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2019, 09:06:06 PM »

A jock raping a female is a narrative that is hardly confined to religious schools or prep schools.

Liberal institutions should only be judged by their best people.  Conservative institutions are only as good as their worst scumbag.  Got it.
Jeffster
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2019, 09:07:46 PM »

So I guess Indy Texas thinks banging a drum a foot away from a persons head is the same as wanting to sit down at a lunch counter and get food. That's basically what you get if you follow the logic of their comparison. Seriously, some of you guys are going nuts online about this issue, doxxing and threatening violence against a kid, all based on a biased reporting of the incident.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2019, 09:09:28 PM »

If some folks can freely defend strong-arm robber Michael Brown, I fail to see why my defending people of faith should be snarked at.  Silly me.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2019, 09:13:20 PM »

If some folks can freely defend strong-arm robber Michael Brown, I fail to see why my defending people of faith should be snarked at.  Silly me.

People who claim to be of faith.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2019, 09:18:05 PM »

So I guess Indy Texas thinks banging a drum a foot away from a persons head is the same as wanting to sit down at a lunch counter and get food. That's basically what you get if you follow the logic of their comparison. Seriously, some of you guys are going nuts online about this issue, doxxing and threatening violence against a kid, all based on a biased reporting of the incident.

I don't know if anybody here is reading Jeffster or not, but from the video he himself provided, his description is not accurate.  At around the 30 second mark in the video, Nathan Phillips stops moving, and that kid is several feet away. When the  video cuts back to Nathan Phillips at around 35 seconds, the kid is pretty much in his face.  Jeffster is wrong about who moved up to who.

Towards the end, Nathan Phillips steps back and the kid moves forward to stay in Phillips' face.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2019, 09:19:42 PM »

Some people claim to be of faith.  Some people claim to be intelligent.  Some people have evidence of both.  Some people . . .
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2019, 09:23:00 PM »

Some people claim to be of faith.  Some people claim to be intelligent.  Some people have evidence of both.  Some people . . .

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
Jeffster
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2019, 09:29:24 PM »

I don't know if anybody here is reading Jeffster or not, but from the video he himself provided, his description is not accurate.  At around the 30 second mark in the video, Nathan Phillips stops moving, and that kid is several feet away. When the  video cuts back to Nathan Phillips at around 35 seconds, the kid is pretty much in his face.  Jeffster is wrong about who moved up to who.

Towards the end, Nathan Phillips steps back and the kid moves forward to stay in Phillips' face.

Watch again. At around 31 seconds as the camera turns there is a row of kids in front of the smiling kid, but when the camera turns and comes back at about 39-40 seconds they are gone and you can clearly see Phillips stepping forward. Then at 45-46 seconds Phillips takes another step toward the kid. Then around 50-51 seconds you can see Phillips raise his drum up to the kids face. So you are either blind or a liar. Phillips did not remain stationary, he was moving.

https://youtu.be/sIG5ZB0fw1k?t=30
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2019, 09:32:49 PM »

The Catholic church does not teach the truth. I would've figured you would agree with me on this.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies