MAGA-teens harass Native American
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 07:53:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  MAGA-teens harass Native American
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20
Author Topic: MAGA-teens harass Native American  (Read 26295 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2019, 09:35:26 PM »

So I guess Indy Texas thinks banging a drum a foot away from a persons head is the same as wanting to sit down at a lunch counter and get food. That's basically what you get if you follow the logic of their comparison. Seriously, some of you guys are going nuts online about this issue, doxxing and threatening violence against a kid, all based on a biased reporting of the incident.

I don't know if anybody here is reading Jeffster or not, but from the video he himself provided, his description is not accurate.  At around the 30 second mark in the video, Nathan Phillips stops moving, and that kid is several feet away. When the  video cuts back to Nathan Phillips at around 35 seconds, the kid is pretty much in his face.  Jeffster is wrong about who moved up to who.

Towards the end, Nathan Phillips steps back and the kid moves forward to stay in Phillips' face.

Watch again. At around 31 seconds as the camera begins to turn there is a row of kids in front of the smiling kid, but when the camera turns and comes back at about 39-40 seconds they are gone and you can clearly see Phillips stepping forward. Then at 45-46 seconds Phillips takes another step toward the kid. Then around 50-51 seconds you can see Phillips raise his drum up to the kids face. So you are either blind or a liar. Phillips did not remain stationary, he was moving.

https://youtu.be/sIG5ZB0fw1k?t=30

Maybe you should alert the Archdiocese of Covington so they can retract the condemnation of their students behavior.
Or maybe you'll eventually realize how foolish your attempt to defend a bunch of racist brats is and stop wasting bandwidth with your posts.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2019, 09:38:57 PM »

So I guess Indy Texas thinks banging a drum a foot away from a persons head is the same as wanting to sit down at a lunch counter and get food. That's basically what you get if you follow the logic of their comparison. Seriously, some of you guys are going nuts online about this issue, doxxing and threatening violence against a kid, all based on a biased reporting of the incident.

I don't know if anybody here is reading Jeffster or not, but from the video he himself provided, his description is not accurate.  At around the 30 second mark in the video, Nathan Phillips stops moving, and that kid is several feet away. When the  video cuts back to Nathan Phillips at around 35 seconds, the kid is pretty much in his face.  Jeffster is wrong about who moved up to who.

Towards the end, Nathan Phillips steps back and the kid moves forward to stay in Phillips' face.

Watch again. At around 31 seconds as the camera turns there is a row of kids in front of the smiling kid, but when the camera turns and comes back at about 39-40 seconds they are gone and you can clearly see Phillips stepping forward. Then at 45-46 seconds Phillips takes another step toward the kid. Then around 50-51 seconds you can see Phillips raise his drum up to the kids face. So you are either blind or a liar. Phillips did not remain stationary, he was moving.

Completely false.  Phillips moves from side to side, not forward.  He also does not raise his drum to the kids face, he raises it, but moves it closer to his own face.  You are a liar.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2019, 09:40:40 PM »

Chanting "BUILD THE WALL." You forgot that part.
Jeffster
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2019, 09:46:41 PM »

I don't know if anybody here is reading Jeffster or not, but from the video he himself provided, his description is not accurate.  At around the 30 second mark in the video, Nathan Phillips stops moving, and that kid is several feet away. When the  video cuts back to Nathan Phillips at around 35 seconds, the kid is pretty much in his face.  Jeffster is wrong about who moved up to who.

Watch again. At around 31 seconds as the camera begins to turn there is a row of kids in front of the smiling kid, but when the camera turns and comes back at about 39-40 seconds they are gone and you can clearly see Phillips stepping forward. Then at 45-46 seconds Phillips takes another step toward the kid. Then around 50-51 seconds you can see Phillips raise his drum up to the kids face. So you are either blind or a liar. Phillips did not remain stationary, he was moving.

Maybe you should alert the Archdiocese of Covington so they can retract the condemnation of their students behavior.
Or maybe you'll eventually realize how foolish your attempt to defend a bunch of racist brats is and stop wasting bandwidth with your posts.
I'm not a Catholic so I don't give a crap what the Archdiocese of whatever thinks. They are probably just falling for the typical leftist media mob that has decided to attack an innocent kid because he stood there and smiled as a man walked up to him and him banged a drum in his face. There is no evidence these kids are racist. You are pathetic and can't think for yourself. Keep following the hive mind and repeating the narrative loser.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2019, 09:46:37 PM »

Can we quit breaking down who Moved how many inches to the left or to the right like the freaking Zapruder film? Having watch the video fresh without any idea of what to watch, the only thing that it is clear and 100% of parent is a bunch of douchey suburban High School Maga boys mocking a native tribal chant. It would have been like a civil March went by and they started scream singing purposely Out Of Tune We Shall Overcome. These guys were racist little s**** and RB on defense despite some of your Collective best efforts.
Ohioguy29

« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2019, 09:47:00 PM »

What is it with Cincinnati area teens constantly making the news for this kinda crap? I'm sorry we keep exporting our racism.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2019, 09:52:03 PM »

I'm not a Catholic so I don't give a crap what the Archdiocese of whatever thinks. They are probably just falling for the typical leftist media mob that has decided to attack an innocent kid because he stood there and smiled as a man walked up to him and him banged a drum in his face. There is no evidence these kids are racist. You are pathetic and can't think for yourself. Keep following the hive mind and repeating the narrative loser.

Reminder: this guy says that he is a Sanders supporter.
I think we can safely say now that he is a troll who tries to provoke flame wars and it's time for the mods to take the proper actions.
Jeffster
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2019, 09:53:50 PM »

I don't know if anybody here is reading Jeffster or not, but from the video he himself provided, his description is not accurate.  At around the 30 second mark in the video, Nathan Phillips stops moving, and that kid is several feet away. When the  video cuts back to Nathan Phillips at around 35 seconds, the kid is pretty much in his face.  Jeffster is wrong about who moved up to who.

Watch again. At around 31 seconds as the camera turns there is a row of kids in front of the smiling kid, but when the camera turns and comes back at about 39-40 seconds they are gone and you can clearly see Phillips stepping forward. Then at 45-46 seconds Phillips takes another step toward the kid. Then around 50-51 seconds you can see Phillips raise his drum up to the kids face. So you are either blind or a liar. Phillips did not remain stationary, he was moving.

Completely false.  Phillips moves from side to side, not forward.  He also does not raise his drum to the kids face, he raises it, but moves it closer to his own face.  You are a liar.
Oh now he only moved side to side, but in your last post you said he was stationary. And while standing close to the kid he raises his drum, but he doesn't move it closer to the kids face, even though you can see the final placement of the drum is closer to the kids face than before he raised it. Come on stop lying. The camera person along with Phillips and his entourage were all moving forward as some of the kids were leaving the front of the crowd. The smiling kid was in the same spot and Phillips and his group moved toward him.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2019, 09:58:03 PM »

One of these boys is the next Brett Kavanaugh, I'm sure.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2019, 09:58:10 PM »

You are a liar and a troll. I hope you get banned ASAP.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2019, 10:03:58 PM »

Oh now he only moved side to side, but in your last post you said he was stationary. And while standing close to the kid he raises his drum, but he doesn't move it closer to the kids face, even though you can see the final placement of the drum is closer to the kids face than before he raised it. Come on stop lying. The camera person along with Phillips and his entourage were all moving forward as some of the kids were leaving the front of the crowd. The smiling kid was in the same spot and Phillips and his group moved toward him.

I was looking for forward motion, not side to side. 
Jeffster
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2019, 10:12:19 PM »

Reminder: this guy says that he is a Sanders supporter.
I think we can safely say now that he is a troll who tries to provoke flame wars and it's time for the mods to take the proper actions.
Where did I say I was a Sanders supporter? I preferred him over Hillary, but I don't agree with him on everything. And he seems to have been cowed by the left over things like immigration.
Jeffster
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2019, 10:19:00 PM »

Completely false.  Phillips moves from side to side, not forward.  He also does not raise his drum to the kids face, he raises it, but moves it closer to his own face.  You are a liar.

You keep lying. AT 45-47 seconds you can clearly see Phillips stepping toward the kid as his left shoulder moves away from the camera increasing the distance between himself and the camera as he moves toward the kid. Then the camera person moves forward closing the distance in order to get close enough to video the two of them. He was clearly moving forward toward the smiling kid.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2019, 10:19:57 PM »

I thought the Catholic Church taught love and tolerance  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Since Covenant Catholic Church had a bad day on social media, I'll trash them now, because I won't be alone."

Got it.  Always to the left, but never alone.

One pseudo Christian trying to defend a whole bunch of pseudo Christians.

If some folks can freely defend strong-arm robber Michael Brown, I fail to see why my defending people of faith should be snarked at.  Silly me.

The Catholic church does not teach the truth. I would've figured you would agree with me on this.

I certainly have theological differences with the Roman Catholic Church, and some of them have, potentially, Eternal Significance.

136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2019, 10:28:24 PM »

Completely false.  Phillips moves from side to side, not forward.  He also does not raise his drum to the kids face, he raises it, but moves it closer to his own face.  You are a liar.

You keep lying. AT 45-47 seconds you can clearly see Phillips stepping toward the kid as his left shoulder moves away from the camera increasing the distance between himself and the camera as he moves toward the kid. Then the camera person moves forward closing the distance in order to get close enough to video the two of them. He was clearly moving forward toward the smiling kid.

He moves from side to side, the kid comes from nowhere.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2019, 10:31:34 PM »

One indian vs 25 white boys and the indian instigated it. Ya right

The fact that this Native dude felt safe enough to enter a crowd of 25 MAGA hat wearing white kids tells you all you need to know about racism being made up and POC grievance mongering being a scam.

If America was half as racist as progressives say it is, the Native guy would have been terrified and stayed away.

But everyone knows that MAGA hat wearing white people aren't actually violent or dangerous.

I don't think this is a case of leftist overreaction. Who would want to pick an argument with Trump supporters in the first place?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2019, 10:33:39 PM »

If some folks can freely defend strong-arm robber Michael Brown, I fail to see why my defending people of faith should be snarked at.  Silly me.

You're really trying to outdo Trump and the Central Park 5 aren't you?
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2019, 10:34:08 PM »

Fuzzy believes he has God on his side.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2019, 10:35:48 PM »

No. 

I pray that I am on God's side.

Something you don't do.
Jeffster
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2019, 10:36:16 PM »

Phillips, his entourage, and the camera person were all moving forward. Look at 38 seconds. You can see the other Native American man in the black coat holding up a camera behind Phillips looks down at the ground to see where he's going as he steps forward. Then that same man in the black coat leans forward to video the smiling kid, but Phillips steps in front of him to get closer to the kid.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2019, 10:40:45 PM »

No. 

Something you don't do.

You aren't on God's side when it comes to whether Michael Brown robbed a store or not. You're not even on FoxNews's side.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2019, 10:42:35 PM »

Phillips, his entourage, and the camera person were all moving forward. Look at 38 seconds. You can see the other Native American man in the black coat holding up a camera behind Phillips looks down at the ground to see where he's going as he steps forward. Then that same man in the black coat leans forward to video the smiling kid, but Phillips steps in front of him to get closer to the kid.

You are lying.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2019, 10:44:03 PM »

No. 

Something you don't do.

I try to use my God given judgement to determine if I'm on the right side.  Prayer is a poor substitute.
Jeffster
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2019, 10:45:01 PM »

You are lying.
You just keep denying the facts shown in the video, and have already been found lying with your initial claim Phillips wasn't moving after the 30 second mark. Why should we believe anything you say?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2019, 10:45:38 PM »

Can we quit breaking down who Moved how many inches to the left or to the right like the freaking Zapruder film? Having watch the video fresh without any idea of what to watch, the only thing that it is clear and 100% of parent is a bunch of douchey suburban High School Maga boys mocking a native tribal chant. It would have been like a civil March went by and they started scream singing purposely Out Of Tune We Shall Overcome. These guys were racist little s**** and RB on defense despite some of your Collective best efforts.

Generally poor form to directly repost one's opinion a second time into a thread, I know. However, considering the rabbit hole this thread is currently going down, I thought it might be good to refocus the real issue here.

now jeffster, please proceed as to explaining how these douches weren't being racist assholes based on their overall conduct, not whether or not the Native American Veteran approach them or vice versa.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies