MAGA-teens harass Native American
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 03:17:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  MAGA-teens harass Native American
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
Author Topic: MAGA-teens harass Native American  (Read 26285 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: January 23, 2019, 12:08:44 AM »

The Black Hebrew Israelites have hypnotized Ilhan Omar. May Allah awaken her to see their evil doings.

Not surprised at this response from Omar, but it's amazing how the Democratic and Republican bases have become so divided over this incident.

I am grateful for President Trump weighing in on this.

The initial narrative really was Fake News and it really was damaging to people who didn't deserve the damage. 

People who believe that these Covington Kids deserved the "reaction" they got for false reports about them are seriously warped.  Ilhan Omar is, I firmly believe, a pathological liar. 
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #401 on: January 23, 2019, 12:25:58 AM »

The Black Hebrew Israelites have hypnotized Ilhan Omar. May Allah awaken her to see their evil doings.

Not surprised at this response from Omar, but it's amazing how the Democratic and Republican bases have become so divided over this incident.

The initial narrative really was Fake News and it really was damaging to people who didn't deserve the damage. 

People who believe that these Covington Kids deserved the "reaction" they got for false reports about them are seriously warped.  Ilhan Omar is, I firmly believe, a pathological liar. 

Omar is definitely one of the worst freshmen of the new Congress. It's amazing how much people on here tolerate her blatant anti-Semitism and her ideological radicalism. But then again, this is Atlas. I do agree with you though, that this incident was blown out of proportion and was distorted by the media, as well as by prominent figures in entertainment and in other fields. At least some of those people have backtracked, or have apologized to the schoolboys in question. Unfortunately, it seems like most of the posters here are not willing to do the same.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #402 on: January 23, 2019, 12:31:54 AM »

If someone implied about a group of black high school students that they were Future Drug Dealers, or Tomorrow's Inmates, they'd be pilloried here.  Bans would be called for, and rightly so.  Such a statement would be cruel, bigoted, and uncalled for.  It would also be, in a Scriptural sense, speaking evil into existence. 

You must be logged in to read this quote.

That being said, why is your comment about date rape being in the future of these Covington Catholic boys a single solitary bit less heinious?

It's not rape if you enjoy it, I believe was the exact quote.

Yeah, I'd say I'm a pretty Solid Ground here.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #403 on: January 23, 2019, 12:40:07 AM »

If someone implied about a group of black high school students that they were Future Drug Dealers, or Tomorrow's Inmates, they'd be pilloried here.  Bans would be called for, and rightly so.  Such a statement would be cruel, bigoted, and uncalled for.  It would also be, in a Scriptural sense, speaking evil into existence.  

You must be logged in to read this quote.

That being said, why is your comment about date rape being in the future of these Covington Catholic boys a single solitary bit less heinious?

It's not rape if you enjoy it, I believe was the exact quote.

Yeah, I'd say I'm a pretty Solid Ground here.

Show me video, and I'll be a believer.

Nothing short of that at this point in time for these kids.  

And I'll never believe anything from Ilhan Omar, and anti-Semite and a compulsive liar.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #404 on: January 23, 2019, 12:55:08 AM »

My favorite part is how everybody involved looks more and more like sh**t the deeper you dig.  The press totally funking up the story, the knee jerk reaction to that funk up, the backlash to that knee jerk, the MAGA kids, the Native, the weird old black guys.  Everyone of them liars trying to be a bigger "victim" (or make their team in this round of recreational outrage the bigger victim) than the people they're being assholes to.

Some assholes ran into some other assholes and a third asshole wanted to make it about him.  The nationwide reaction to this everyday event has been....just crazy.  Thank Og there isn't anything important going on right now to get outraged over.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #405 on: January 23, 2019, 01:01:12 AM »

The Covington Kids [...] have been portrayed as an unruly, disrespectful, and even racist mob when the bulk of the evidence shows that on this day at the Lincoln Memorial, they were waiting for a bus in what turned out to be the wrong place at the wrong time.

You saw this as well, yes?

For a guy that whines about false equivilences . . .

For something like that, they deserve to be doxxed, threatened, the topic of national scorn?

Of course, this is boorish behavior.  This wouldn't be on social media if it weren't for the other.  It's an unrelated incident.

And cheering MAGA is perfectly OK in the proper setting.  It's not a Nazi Cheer, no matter how miserably you whine.  As is wearing a MAGA hat, which millions of Americans with far more decency than you wear every day.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #406 on: January 23, 2019, 01:04:03 AM »

Such an open mind. I saw the video myself, fuzzy. It is apps are freaking lutely incontrovertible. I'm not going to link it to you because I'm on my phone and I'm a Luddite when it comes to things like that, but if you really give a rat's backside like you seem to indicate you do, Google plus 30 seconds time should solve this for you..
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #407 on: January 23, 2019, 01:23:42 AM »

At this point, I really don't care what they did.  The false narrative, and the utterly toxic reaction brought onto High School Students is the issue.  Everything else is unrelated.

Ilhan Omar is a liar, and I won't believe a word she says, period. 

These kids did not deserve the treatment they received from the national media.  Anyone who thinks they did has absolutely no sense of justice.  That's the issue; the Fake News part of all of this,, and the toxic response.

I'm sure that there will be people that will hire private investigators to bring out any number of unsavory tidbits about these kids and their families, whether true or false (and many of the tidbits will be half-truths at best).

I've done stupid crap in my life.  I've said stupid things as a teenager.  I've said stupid things as an adult.  I say fewer stupid things these days because I'm older, wiser, more measured, and have more self-control and fewer raging hormones than when I was in High School.  I'm grateful that every stupid thing I said or did wasn't preserved on the internet; the world is far more cruel today. 

I'm sure these boys have acted rudely and crudely at times.  I was a teenage boy once, and I know how stupid I could be.  This isn't a defense for Brett Kavanaugh, but it is a plea, if you will, for Americans to not eat their young teenagers alive merely because they have, at some time in their teenage lives, made stupid statements.  (And I paid certain prices for my own stupidity, but I wasn't made to pay for a lifetime, as many would have with these boys.)

Badger, don't think for a minute that one of these kids could be your son someday.  Please don't think that your own ethics and worldview would prevent it, because my late mother would be aghast at some of the stupid stuff I did as a teenager.  You would not want your son to be doxxed or systematically harrassed.  But if he were in that situation; indeed, if he were merely with other kids who were doing it, the Human Scum that were the E-Mob seeking to ruin these boys and their families on the basis of Fake News will have no compassion for you or for your son. 

And before anyone chimes in with snark about my religion, faith, etc., I'd ask who's really been the Holier Than Thous in all of this, both on Atlas and Nationwide.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #408 on: January 23, 2019, 01:32:49 AM »

The Covington Kids [...] have been portrayed as an unruly, disrespectful, and even racist mob when the bulk of the evidence shows that on this day at the Lincoln Memorial, they were waiting for a bus in what turned out to be the wrong place at the wrong time.

For something like that, they deserve to be doxxed, threatened, the topic of national scorn?

... No?  Not sure where that strawman came from.

Of course, this is boorish behavior.  This wouldn't be on social media if it weren't for the other.  It's an unrelated incident.

You said:  "The Covington Kids [...] have been portrayed as an unruly, disrespectful, and even racist mob when the bulk of the evidence shows that on this day at the Lincoln Memorial, they were waiting for a bus in what turned out to be the wrong place at the wrong time."

Now, re-watch the above video of the same kids at the Lincoln Memorial a little before the unrelated Nathan Phillips incident.  You've already acknowledged their "boorish" behavior in it, so at least you're also accepting that your comment I've quoted is just not honest.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #409 on: January 23, 2019, 01:36:30 AM »

... No?  Not sure where that strawman came from.

Of course, this is boorish behavior.  This wouldn't be on social media if it weren't for the other.  It's an unrelated incident.

You said:  "The Covington Kids [...] have been portrayed as an unruly, disrespectful, and even racist mob when the bulk of the evidence shows that on this day at the Lincoln Memorial, they were waiting for a bus in what turned out to be the wrong place at the wrong time."

Now, re-watch the above video of the same kids at the Lincoln Memorial a little before the unrelated Nathan Phillips incident.  You've already acknowledged their "boorish" behavior in it, so at least you're also accepting that your comment I've quoted is just not honest.

The issue is the national reaction to a false narrative.

There will be private investigators dredging up every bit of dirt they can on these kids and their families.  Why?  To salvage the pride of scum that attempted to ruin the lives of these kids on Social Media.  If you really think what you wish to happen is justice, then, quite frankly, YOU are one of the Baddies, and, quite frankly, one of the Sickies as well.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #410 on: January 23, 2019, 01:47:54 AM »

Sure, fine, whatever.  It just seemed important to correct your mischaracterization of the kids as innocent angels just waiting for a bus.  The unrelated incident with the blonde girl proves otherwise.

If you really think what you wish to happen is justice, then, quite frankly, YOU are one of the Baddies, and, quite frankly, one of the Sickies as well.

What a strangely vivid straw effigy of me you seem to have constructed.  By all means, allow me to assist you in kicking it down?
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #411 on: January 23, 2019, 01:54:18 AM »

Oh so attacking kids is now wrong? Cause the Parkland kids would like to know that.

The Parkland Kids, openly and willingly, entered the political arena seeking to scale back the Rights of the People to Keep and Bear Arms, a right that is not to be infringed (says the Second Amendment).  Now they have every right to do that, and I never begrudge them that, but when you enter a political fray in that manner, your positions and their validity are fair game. 

I said the same thing when you bring your religious beliefs into a policy debate. Yet, you frequently respond to criticisms with 'HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY RELIGION?'
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #412 on: January 23, 2019, 02:13:18 AM »

Sure, fine, whatever.  It just seemed important to correct your mischaracterization of the kids as innocent angels just waiting for a bus.  The unrelated incident with the blonde girl proves otherwise.

If you really think what you wish to happen is justice, then, quite frankly, YOU are one of the Baddies, and, quite frankly, one of the Sickies as well.

What a strangely vivid straw effigy of me you seem to have constructed.  By all means, allow me to assist you in kicking it down?

The veracity of that video is to be doubted. I've read that this young lady in the video isn't what she seems to be.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #413 on: January 23, 2019, 02:27:19 AM »

... Now point out the kids doing the tomahawk chop in the video with time stamps. I saw maybe three kids sort of do it briefly in the original video.

Sounds like you answered your own question. And you even did it within the short time it took for you to type the next sentence.
Wow. Good job.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #414 on: January 23, 2019, 02:29:48 AM »

The veracity of that video is to be doubted. I've read that this young lady in the video isn't what she seems to be.

As usual, your post lacks any kind of substance.  If you're going to stray from your default "both sides! Cry Cry " mantra and delve into an actual discussion, albeit in the most vague and vapid way possible, the least you could do is try to back it up with some kind of evidence beyond "I've read..."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #415 on: January 23, 2019, 02:32:38 AM »

... What's more concerning is that as a result of this, these kids were doxxed and threatened by adults, which is far worse than anything they may or may not have done in this video.

You are so concerned about "threats by adults," yet you post an image of an assault weapon (a weapon of choice by loons for killing and "threats").
WTF is that?
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #416 on: January 23, 2019, 02:40:22 AM »

Oh who the hell cares. At the end of the day, dumb teens chose to wear MAGA hats, a decision which absolutely makes criticizing them acceptable.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #417 on: January 23, 2019, 02:46:40 AM »

As usual, your post lacks any kind of substance.  If you're going to stray from your default "both sides! Cry Cry " mantra and delve into an actual discussion, albeit in the most vague and vapid way possible, the least you could do is try to back it up with some kind of evidence beyond "I've read..."

I don't feel compelled to justify myself to you. Even if I do, you will continue to go on with a mocking charade. You are free to chastise and do whatever on AAD, but you shouldn't be free to do that here.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #418 on: January 23, 2019, 02:50:01 AM »

I don't feel compelled to justify myself to you. Even if I do, you will continue to go on with a mocking charade. You are free to chastise and do whatever on AAD, but you shouldn't be free to do that here.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   My god, you are truly the weakest debater I've ever seen in 14 years posting here.

"I've read that this young lady in the video isn't what she seems to be."

^ Just elaborate on that.  That's all you have to do.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #419 on: January 23, 2019, 02:53:45 AM »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   My god, you are truly the weakest debater I've ever seen in 14 years posting here.

"I've read that this young lady in the video isn't what she seems to be."

^ Just elaborate on that.  That's all you have to do.

Her Twitter feed is filled with profanity and she doesn't have a reputation of being truthful. That is all I'm going to say to that. Posters who are rude and nasty like yourself do not have the right to draw upon my time.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #420 on: January 23, 2019, 02:56:25 AM »

The Black Hebrew Israelites aren't being criticized for several reasons:

1.  There is a degree of loathing of White Middle America on Atlas to the point where they will not criticize a black person (or persons) doing wrong to a white person (or persons) even in an obvious situation such as this.

2.   The narrative of the "Racist White Boys" is just too good for so many here to pass up, even in the face of the truth.  They see Brett Kavanaugh in the face of every once of those Catholic School Kids, even as they would find it unfair if someone saw Bill Cosby or Chris Brown in the fact of a group of Black High School Kids of the same age as the Covington Catholic Kids.  If black kids deserve to not be compared to Cosby or Brown (and they certainly don't deserve that), why should white Catholic kids deserve to be compared to Kavanaugh?

3.   To criticize the Black Hebrew Israelites in this situation would mean that many posters here would come to realize that they owe the Covington Catholic Kids an apology for what they posted.  That, however, would require a degree of decency that not everyone here on Atlas has attained.

Nazis don't have much power in America, but they're criticized all the time.  Ditto Stormfront, Volksfront, the KKK, and all the other Hate Groups.  The Black Hebrew Israelites are designated a Black Supremacist Group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.  If we can reach deep down to condemn White Supremacists of the stripe I've just mentioned, why can't we be as equally forceful in condemning the Black Hebrew Israelites if it's HATRED that we're condemning?

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #421 on: January 23, 2019, 02:56:51 AM »

Her Twitter feed is filled with profanity

Irrelevant, as you know.

and she doesn't have a reputation of being truthful.

[citation needed]
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #422 on: January 23, 2019, 03:02:16 AM »

... Posters who are rude and nasty like yourself do not have the right to draw upon my time.

Be careful Joe Republic.
You might end-up being the 97th person on Calthrina's infamous ignore list.
Your life will be so ruined.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #423 on: January 23, 2019, 03:12:52 AM »

... Posters who are rude and nasty like yourself do not have the right to draw upon my time.

Be careful Joe Republic.

Supposedly he already did that a month ago.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #424 on: January 23, 2019, 03:19:35 AM »

Be careful Joe Republic.

Supposedly he already did that a month ago.

LMAO.
Oh man .... really I'm laughing my head-off right now.
So you don't feel left-out, Calthrina supposedly put me on the ignore list, like in the first week or two he joined Atlas.
Within a month, he had like half of Atlas on the ignore list. I think he figured-out that it was useless because every thread he opened, he couldn't read a damn thing.
Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies