MAGA-teens harass Native American
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 08:43:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  MAGA-teens harass Native American
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20
Author Topic: MAGA-teens harass Native American  (Read 26276 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: January 23, 2019, 07:10:15 AM »
« edited: January 23, 2019, 07:17:14 AM by Fuzzy Bear »

The Black Hebrew Israelites aren't being criticized for several reasons:

1.  There is a degree of loathing of White Middle America on Atlas to the point where they will not criticize a black person (or persons) doing wrong to a white person (or persons) even in an obvious situation such as this.

2.   The narrative of the "Racist White Boys" is just too good for so many here to pass up, even in the face of the truth.  They see Brett Kavanaugh in the face of every once of those Catholic School Kids, even as they would find it unfair if someone saw Bill Cosby or Chris Brown in the fact of a group of Black High School Kids of the same age as the Covington Catholic Kids.  If black kids deserve to not be compared to Cosby or Brown (and they certainly don't deserve that), why should white Catholic kids deserve to be compared to Kavanaugh?

3.   To criticize the Black Hebrew Israelites in this situation would mean that many posters here would come to realize that they owe the Covington Catholic Kids an apology for what they posted.  That, however, would require a degree of decency that not everyone here on Atlas has attained.

Nazis don't have much power in America, but they're criticized all the time.  Ditto Stormfront, Volksfront, the KKK, and all the other Hate Groups.  The Black Hebrew Israelites are designated a Black Supremacist Group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.  If we can reach deep down to condemn White Supremacists of the stripe I've just mentioned, why can't we be as equally forceful in condemning the Black Hebrew Israelites if it's HATRED that we're condemning?

Then where, exactly, is the outrage over the Black Hebrew Israelites, whose vile attacks were airmed not only at the MAGA Hat kids, but the whole crowd of Covington Catholic kids?  Where was it, PM2?

Does Bakari Sellers wish to punch any of THEM?

Does Kathy Griffin wish to doxx any of them, or their families?

Did Disney Producer Jack Morrisey want to run any of them through the Woodchipper hat first?

Did Alyssa Milano describe the BHI folks as the equiilent of Klansmen?  After all, they were the only folks there labeled a hate group by the Southern Policy Law Center.  Where was the equivilent epithet for them.

Let's be real:  The folks who were real brave on Twitter against the Covington Catholic Kids were attacking people who were basically law-abiding.  They don't dare do something like that against the Black Hebrew Israelites.  They don't want to be doxxed and smeared as "racists".  What's more, those folks don't play by the rules.  The brave souls who smeared the Covington Catholic students (not all of whom were wearing MAGA hats that have any awareness of the Black Hebrew Israelites know that they would be inviting violence against themselves if they tried this.

Cowardly, deceitful, narrative-drivers with issues about preppies.  People with less regard for attacking and smearing people than Joe McCarthy in the 1950s.  (And, yes, this is Leftist McCarthyism.)  In my youth, I believed that only the right was capable of this kind of vitriol toward their political enemies, and that may or may not have been true in the America of my youth, but the illiberal Leftists of this day and age are teaching me otherwise.  Not just on Atlas, but in the whole of America as well.  

It's not a load of crap.  You, PM2, were caught posting unfounded hatred toward high school kids, and you are a coward as well as a deceiver.  (You certainly don't want to have to respond to an "attack" from members of a SPLC-Designated Hate Group, do you?)  You can assert that, over and over again, but you're on the wrong side of this issue, and it's all because of your character that you're there.  The same can be said of a great many of the mob that can't say they're sorry for their smears and only removed their tweets to cover themselves.  Adam and Eve tried that with Fig Leaves, and it didn't work out that well.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #426 on: January 23, 2019, 08:27:17 AM »

The key sentence.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #427 on: January 23, 2019, 09:33:39 AM »
« Edited: January 23, 2019, 04:11:18 PM by TexasGurl »

Mopsus
MOPolitico
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -1.65

« Reply #428 on: January 23, 2019, 11:10:19 AM »
« Edited: January 23, 2019, 04:11:44 PM by TexasGurl »

Let’s not ignore who put such poisonous ideas in these children’s heads. After all, would one have found Catholic boys saying these things a hundred years? Perish the thought! But the liberals’ cherished sexual revolution has infected these children’s minds (as it has infected so much else in our once great civilization), and now those same liberals have the arrogance to blame these boys for being victims of social decay. Sad! What else can one say?
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #429 on: January 23, 2019, 11:28:04 AM »

Let’s not ignore who put such poisonous ideas in these children’s heads.

Probably the priests of their church who were raping kids.
fluffypanther19
United States

« Reply #430 on: January 23, 2019, 12:23:06 PM »

My favorite part is how everybody involved looks more and more like sh**t the deeper you dig.  The press totally funking up the story, the knee jerk reaction to that funk up, the backlash to that knee jerk, the MAGA kids, the Native, the weird old black guys.  Everyone of them liars trying to be a bigger "victim" (or make their team in this round of recreational outrage the bigger victim) than the people they're being assholes to.

Some assholes ran into some other assholes and a third asshole wanted to make it about him.  The nationwide reaction to this everyday event has been....just crazy.  Thank Og there isn't anything important going on right now to get outraged over.
you perfectly described my feelings to this. I just don’t get why this is such a huge deal.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #431 on: January 23, 2019, 01:14:42 PM »

The Black Hebrew Israelites aren't being criticized for several reasons:

1.  There is a degree of loathing of White Middle America on Atlas to the point where they will not criticize a black person (or persons) doing wrong to a white person (or persons) even in an obvious situation such as this.

2.   The narrative of the "Racist White Boys" is just too good for so many here to pass up, even in the face of the truth.  They see Brett Kavanaugh in the face of every once of those Catholic School Kids, even as they would find it unfair if someone saw Bill Cosby or Chris Brown in the fact of a group of Black High School Kids of the same age as the Covington Catholic Kids.  If black kids deserve to not be compared to Cosby or Brown (and they certainly don't deserve that), why should white Catholic kids deserve to be compared to Kavanaugh?

3.   To criticize the Black Hebrew Israelites in this situation would mean that many posters here would come to realize that they owe the Covington Catholic Kids an apology for what they posted.  That, however, would require a degree of decency that not everyone here on Atlas has attained.

Nazis don't have much power in America, but they're criticized all the time.  Ditto Stormfront, Volksfront, the KKK, and all the other Hate Groups.  The Black Hebrew Israelites are designated a Black Supremacist Group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.  If we can reach deep down to condemn White Supremacists of the stripe I've just mentioned, why can't we be as equally forceful in condemning the Black Hebrew Israelites if it's HATRED that we're condemning?

Then where, exactly, is the outrage over the Black Hebrew Israelites, whose vile attacks were airmed not only at the MAGA Hat kids, but the whole crowd of Covington Catholic kids?  Where was it, PM2?

Does Bakari Sellers wish to punch any of THEM?

Does Kathy Griffin wish to doxx any of them, or their families?

Did Disney Producer Jack Morrisey want to run any of them through the Woodchipper hat first?

Did Alyssa Milano describe the BHI folks as the equiilent of Klansmen?  After all, they were the only folks there labeled a hate group by the Southern Policy Law Center.  Where was the equivilent epithet for them.

Let's be real:  The folks who were real brave on Twitter against the Covington Catholic Kids were attacking people who were basically law-abiding.  They don't dare do something like that against the Black Hebrew Israelites.  They don't want to be doxxed and smeared as "racists".  What's more, those folks don't play by the rules.  The brave souls who smeared the Covington Catholic students (not all of whom were wearing MAGA hats that have any awareness of the Black Hebrew Israelites know that they would be inviting violence against themselves if they tried this.

Cowardly, deceitful, narrative-drivers with issues about preppies.  People with less regard for attacking and smearing people than Joe McCarthy in the 1950s.  (And, yes, this is Leftist McCarthyism.)  In my youth, I believed that only the right was capable of this kind of vitriol toward their political enemies, and that may or may not have been true in the America of my youth, but the illiberal Leftists of this day and age are teaching me otherwise.  Not just on Atlas, but in the whole of America as well.  

It's not a load of crap.  You, PM2, were caught posting unfounded hatred toward high school kids, and you are a coward as well as a deceiver.  (You certainly don't want to have to respond to an "attack" from members of a SPLC-Designated Hate Group, do you?)  You can assert that, over and over again, but you're on the wrong side of this issue, and it's all because of your character that you're there.  The same can be said of a great many of the mob that can't say they're sorry for their smears and only removed their tweets to cover themselves.  Adam and Eve tried that with Fig Leaves, and it didn't work out that well.

Have you ever thought of being a comedian?
You would do very well.
By the way, your newest post is just the same-old load of crap.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #432 on: January 23, 2019, 01:24:21 PM »
« Edited: January 23, 2019, 04:12:09 PM by TexasGurl »

Let’s not ignore who put such poisonous ideas in these children’s heads. After all, would one have found Catholic boys saying these things a hundred years? Perish the thought! But the liberals’ cherished sexual revolution has infected these children’s minds (as it has infected so much else in our once great civilization), and now those same liberals have the arrogance to blame these boys for being victims of social decay. Sad! What else can one say?

Were does the finger pointing and deflection end with you blue avatars?
First they tried to blame the Black Israelites for these kids obnoxious behavior and mocking of a Native American dance. Now that these high school kids are verbally abusing these young women, its the "liberal's cherished sexual revolution's" fault.
Will there be any point, where the responsibility for these kids' Deplorable actions/words fall on them?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #433 on: January 23, 2019, 01:29:04 PM »

Let’s not ignore who put such poisonous ideas in these children’s heads.

Probably the priests of their church who were raping kids.

No, no, no.
You cant blame the priests, because the "liberals’ cherished sexual revolution" also initially infected them. /s
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #434 on: January 23, 2019, 01:49:13 PM »
« Edited: January 23, 2019, 01:53:49 PM by Badger »

At this point, I really don't care what they did.

You could have just started and ended with this without going into a wall of text. We get it. People you dislike and or distrust have criticized these kids for What video evidence clearly shows they did oh, but you don't care because it would force you to have to change sides at least temporarily in the culture war against political correctness, whatever the f*** that even means anymore.

And no fuzzy, I am pretty damn sure that my two boys would never act like this. I thought about that more than once, but mostly in context how utterly disappointed, even horrified oh, that I would be if I saw my kids acting like that on national TV, or even just in person. I would feel like I failed them as a parent. However, it's pretty clear for the reaction of these kids parents and their community that these attitudes are bred into them, unsurprisingly.

Nofuzi. I fully expect as my kids and are there teens in a few years (shudder) that they will inevitably do some things that involve profoundly deep levels of jackassery. Things that I will slap my forehead and momentarily question the choice to have kids. That is a given with teenagers. Ain't looking forward to it, but it's part of life and seeing them grow up in a fine young man.

However, don't think for a second that this type of vicious nasty racist misogynistic mob mentality Behavior. Kids are responsible for their own decisions even when their kids, of course, but parenting has damn near everything to do with what formulates the broad guidelines of those decisions they make. We teach our kids to respect and value people who are different from them, likewise go out or wait to make sure they do it at a personal level. Just so they can check a box of having a black friend or a Muslim friend ( without using those exact words of course). We teach them to be respectful of women. While I'm sure the father of mr. It's not rape if you enjoy it wood say he does too, ( who in this day and age doesn't think that, even if it's not true?) his definition of respectful is probably quite different from our families, and I will be more than happy to get on the moral high horse under the circumstances and say is families definition of respect towards women is frankly just outright lacking.

We wouldn't make a decision to send our kids intentionally to a 99 + percent all white all male School, which is in most circumstances a breeding ground for this type of behavior and attitude. And if the parents knew anything whatsoever about Covington Catholic in particular, well, they would know sending their kid to this type of school is only going to Foster that type of behavior. However, it's pretty clear that these families didn't want damn PC teaching in the public schools, and I'm going to take a wild stab like most Southern all white private Academies, with more than a little bit of trepidation of otherwise sending their kids to a public school with a significant number of minorities.

Those decisions make a huge difference. Several years ago my wife and I made the decision to move from the small West Ohio town where she grew up to Central Ohio. We were both reasonably satisfied with our employment there oh, though admittedly we saw additional opportunities in central Ohio. However, among the major reasons we moved is we made a conscious decision when our kids were still young not to raise them in a local culture we're... How to put?

Do you remember that scene from The Blues Brothers where they come into the country bar and one of them asks the bartender what type of music gets played there, to which the bartender cheerily replies, oh, we have both types. Country, AND Western. Now, apply that mentality to literally every single imaginable facet of life in that oh, even beyond music, where they had country and classic rock. Music, education, politics, food, entertainment, religion, and right on Down the Line. And it wasn't just that lack of diversity either. Part of the reason we moved was we didn't want to raise our kids and cultural most people, including the kids who learn from their parents, believe that most black people were drug dealers the nearby rough small City.

So we moved. Wow the school district in my wife's old town was... Adequate I guess oh, my kids go to a school where there are a number of African-American, Asian, and Muslim children. And it's also one of the highest-ranked public schools in the state as far as educational attainment. Decisions like this matter, fuzzy. So no. We would not have put them into an all-male and nearly all white religious Academy before seeking another home and a decent public school system. I would not have continued to enroll my son's in a school that thinks it's okay for students to harass visiting black team members white painting sells in black face and flashing white power symbols. I wouldn't continue to enroll them in a school we're judging from the many many many Facebook posts that are going up flashing white power symbols was de rigueur. I wouldn't have continue letting them attend a school we're gay bashing and racism were, according to the post of a number of alumni, not just common but readily tolerated by the staff.

Decisions make a difference, fuzzy. Again, I fully 100 and 1% expect both of my sons to commit multiple acts of serious a****** level in their teens. No question. However, if they ever pull the type of racist oh, misogynistic, and homophobic Behavior these kids so readily embraced, I'll be extremely disappointed, but I'll be even more shocked.
Jeffster
« Reply #435 on: January 23, 2019, 04:00:16 PM »

For people who are so aghast at the mocking of Native Americans, you guys have been real silent about the Black Hebrew Israeli guys who started this whole thing. Just watch the long video and see all the mocking insults they shouted at Native Americans. Much worse stuff than dancing to a drumbeat and chanting along. So why hasn't the media done several articles and spent hours of airtime talking about them? Why are people like you still going crazy over these teenagers, while ignoring the BHI guys?

And why are the Native Americans in this story getting a pass? There were racist comments coming from their group yet it's ignored by your side. And the more stuff that keeps coming out about this Phillips guys the more he looks like a huge lying scumbag. The "Recon Ranger" Marine refrigerator mechanic that was stateside during the entire Vietnam War and went AWOL multiple times, and got discharged at the rank of private. But he's had no problem allowing people to assume he's a Vietnam Veteran many times in the past, not just a Vietnam Era Veteran. Also talked about being spit upon after returning from Vietnam in a past interview. Why was he given a platform and held up as some innocent victim of harassment at first, then as some courageous figure of peace after the initial story fell apart? The guy is a political agitator who lies all the time, and was caught lying about several parts of this specific incident. Why is the left leaning media covering up for this guy and doubling down on attacking these kids?
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #436 on: January 23, 2019, 04:14:04 PM »

Again, FYI, reposting tweets containing swear words is a no no.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #437 on: January 23, 2019, 04:42:56 PM »
« Edited: January 23, 2019, 04:46:19 PM by Badger »

For people who are so aghast at the mocking of Native Americans, you guys have been real silent about the Black Hebrew Israeli guys who started this whole thing. Just watch the long video and see all the mocking insults they shouted at Native Americans. Much worse stuff than dancing to a drumbeat and chanting along. So why hasn't the media done several articles and spent hours of airtime talking about them? Why are people like you still going crazy over these teenagers, while ignoring the BHI guys?

And why are the Native Americans in this story getting a pass? There were racist comments coming from their group yet it's ignored by your side. And the more stuff that keeps coming out about this Phillips guys the more he looks like a huge lying scumbag. The "Recon Ranger" Marine refrigerator mechanic that was stateside during the entire Vietnam War and went AWOL multiple times, and got discharged at the rank of private. But he's had no problem allowing people to assume he's a Vietnam Veteran many times in the past, not just a Vietnam Era Veteran. Also talked about being spit upon after returning from Vietnam in a past interview. Why was he given a platform and held up as some innocent victim of harassment at first, then as some courageous figure of peace after the initial story fell apart? The guy is a political agitator who lies all the time, and was caught lying about several parts of this specific incident. Why is the left leaning media covering up for this guy and doubling down on attacking these kids?

No one is ignoring the bhi. That is A Fantasy Made Up in your mind. And absolutely no one is remotely defending them. If they are being ignored, it's because there is nothing noteworthy about half a dozen members of a racist a****** organization being racist assholes. It's the equivalent of a dog bites man story or observing that water is wet. But again, quit spouting off the delusional fantasy that people are ignoring them, let alone defending them. After all, why would Democrats defend an organization which is so adamantly opposed to the Democratic party?

Now where you really need to be called into account is this garbage about bhi starting the whole thing. What the hell did bhi have to do with the Native American protesters and the Covington Catholic students response? They are two separate courances that have no relation to one another.

Sorry to ruin your victimization party, bit you are not going to find a leftist or democrat on this forum who thinks bhi was any better than those noxious bigoted kids. The only one here minimizing, using, or Worse even normalizing racist behavior, is your side.
Jeffster
« Reply #438 on: January 23, 2019, 05:11:47 PM »

No one is ignoring the bhi. That is A Fantasy Made Up in your mind. And absolutely no one is remotely defending them. If they are being ignored, it's because there is nothing noteworthy about half a dozen members of a racist a****** organization being racist assholes. It's the equivalent of a dog bites man story or observing that water is wet. But again, quit spouting off the delusional fantasy that people are ignoring them, let alone defending them. After all, why would Democrats defend an organization which is so adamantly opposed to the Democratic party?

Now where you really need to be called into account is this garbage about bhi starting the whole thing. What the hell did bhi have to do with the Native American protesters and the Covington Catholic students response? They are two separate courances that have no relation to one another.

Sorry to ruin your victimization party, bit you are not going to find a leftist or democrat on this forum who thinks bhi was any better than those noxious bigoted kids. The only one here minimizing, using, or Worse even normalizing racist behavior, is your side.

You are so full of crap its hilarious. You obviously haven't watched the full length video, it's clear as day now. You just want to keep attacking these kids you sick loser. You are completely ignoring the BHI's role in this story. It is not a separate incident you troll, they were the one's who started the whole thing as seen int the video. And the American people need to be informed about this hate group. I never heard of them before this, and I'd be surprised if most Americans had heard of them before this as well. So where are the articles and TV news reports on them?

And again, stop ignoring the other question. Why have the bad actions of the native american group not been called out and why have the left leaning media refused to expose the lies of that scumbag Nathan Phillips? They were not victims, stop pretending that they were victims here.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #439 on: January 23, 2019, 05:28:50 PM »

I don't get Jeffster and FuzzyBear's obsession and hard-on for the unrelated conduct of the Black Israelites in this occurrence.
They keep injecting that group (who by the way, acted like complete f***ing morons) into this story for pure distraction of what really took place between the idiotic MAGA hat wearing teenagers and the Native American.
Jeffster
« Reply #440 on: January 23, 2019, 05:32:13 PM »

I don't get Jeffster and FuzzyBear's obsession and hard-on for the unrelated conduct of the Black Israelites in this occurrence.
They keep injecting that group (who by the way, acted like complete f***ing morons) into this story for pure distraction of what really took place between the idiotic MAGA hat wearing teenagers and the Native American.

The BHI were seen at the start mocking the Native Americans and getting into verbal arguments with several of them. As the Covington kids began arriving at the steps for their meetup, the BHI guy yells at the Native Americans asking why are you arguing with us why don't you go after those MAGA hat wearing kids? This is important, because when the Native American group returns they don't go after the BHI guys but instead are lead by Phillips right into the kids group. The reason the kids were in the middle of doing a school chant was in reaction to the slurs being yelled at them from the BHI group. It was the Native Americans who then crashed the students school chant and dance, so they began dancing to the drumbeat. How are they supposed to know that when a Native American drummer crashes your school chant you're supposed to not dance or clap or try to sing along?

And you guys focused on the kids while ignoring all the racist stuff being yelled at them by the BHI and the Native American.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #441 on: January 23, 2019, 05:38:35 PM »

The BHI were seen at the start mocking the Native Americans and getting into verbal arguments with several of them. As the Covington kids began arriving at the steps for their meetup, the BHI guy yells at the Native Americans asking why are you arguing with us why don't you go after those MAGA hat wearing kids? This is important, because when the Native American group returns they don't go after the BHI guys but instead are lead by Phillips right into the kids group. The reason the kids were in the middle of doing a school chant was in reaction to the slurs being yelled at them from the BHI group. It was the Native Americans who then crashed the students school chant and dance, so they began dancing to the drumbeat. How are they supposed to know that when a Native American drummer crashes your school chant you're supposed to not dance or clap or try to sing along?

And you guys focused on the kids while ignoring all the racist stuff being yelled at them by the BHI and the Native American.

So you dance along with the Native Americans by mocking them and doing a tomahawk move with one's arm/hand.
Got it. Sounds like great advice.
Jeffster
« Reply #442 on: January 23, 2019, 05:41:46 PM »

So you dance along with the Native Americans by mocking them and doing a tomahawk move with one's arm/hand.
How do they know it's mocking, since it's still done at sporting events?
Jeffster
« Reply #443 on: January 23, 2019, 05:42:51 PM »

Again, this is the most important point, you guys are showing so much hatred for these kids for at worst what could be seen as being culturally insensitive towards Native Americans while ignoring blatant racism being yelled at these kids. And the mob on your side of this story decide to dox and threaten these kids for it.
Hollywood
« Reply #444 on: January 23, 2019, 05:46:52 PM »

The Native Americans assaulted children and force their culture upon them.  They lied about the nature of the events presented in the short-cut of the video.  Even if they were mocking, they were mocking their attackers.  Stop blaming the victims.

Native Americans do not have the right to walk through other human beings.  They have no right to beat drums within inches of a child's face.  That is child abuse.  Cut the BS.  Your side is wrong in this case.  It doesn't matter if the child is a member of the Ku Klux Klan. You can not assault children.  You cannot force yourself upon them.  You cannot force your culture upon them.  It's wrong, and defending the Native American adults - adults that yelled racial slurs and racist statements - is absolutely disgusting.  Do not defend racists of any kind.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #445 on: January 23, 2019, 05:51:44 PM »

I liked Nick Sandmann's interview this morning. Seems like a well spoken young man. Hopefully this incident brings some light to the various issues surrounding race relations and the overreactions on both sides of the aisle.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #446 on: January 23, 2019, 05:55:22 PM »

Oh you are right.
I forgot that the Native American in the video was throwing a baseball and playing sports all while singing/drumming to a Native custom. Silly me.
Jeffster
« Reply #447 on: January 23, 2019, 06:03:30 PM »

Oh you are right.
I forgot that the Native American in the video was throwing a baseball and playing sports all while singing/drumming to a Native custom. Silly me.

Way to ignore the point. We're talking about teenagers, who probably have very little knowledge of Native American culture. But I'd bet most of those boys probably follow sports in some capacity so they were aware of tomahawk chops and chants being used at sporting events. Again, how do you know that these kids were aware that it's offensive to Native Americans?

And I'll say it another time, you guys are showing so much hatred for these kids for at worst what could be seen as being culturally insensitive towards Native Americans while ignoring blatant racism being yelled at these kids. And the mob on your side of this story decided to dox and threaten these kids for it.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #448 on: January 23, 2019, 06:07:10 PM »

Why is there 19 pages on this lol
Jeffster
« Reply #449 on: January 23, 2019, 06:12:19 PM »

Because after the initial claim that a group of MAGA hat wearing kids targeted and harassed Native Americans turned out to be a lie, the people who are still so dead set on hating these kids are looking for any justification to keep hating them. Plus there is the digital lynch mob that was sicced on these kids by the false reporting, and rather than admit wrongdoing some are doubling down.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies