MAGA-teens harass Native American
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 08:15:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  MAGA-teens harass Native American
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20
Author Topic: MAGA-teens harass Native American  (Read 26273 times)
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: January 21, 2019, 06:28:37 PM »

Who among us has not gotten painted up for a blackout before? Are you even a living human being? Both high school and college were blue and white and blackouts occurred.

I've been to high school games before. I've never in my life seen a "blackout" before, and never even heard of it before until now.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/georgia-planning-blackout-stadium-non-conference-opponent/

https://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/georgia-football-flashback-to-the-first-blackout-game-in-2007-111916

Here's a couple college blackout games. Pretty common occurrences.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #301 on: January 21, 2019, 06:52:59 PM »

A very well-crafted response drafted under the threat of imminent expulsion.

I'm not going to use a wall text to respond to this dude, but suffice to say, f*** him. F*** him and his racist ass Buddies who had the audacity to mock an Indian chanting after said Native American had the audacity to approach them while calmly beating a drum. I don't give a flying f*** about who moved to the left or move to the right, and anyone who generally does is a four-star idiot and / or apologist or both. Latino protester calmly approaches crowd of Maga teenagers who break into a loud round of La Cucaracha. Let's focus on whether or not there was a pathway up to the monument or not as opposed to whether or not the teenagers acted in an extremely over unquestioned racist active mob mentality! Asian anti anti immigration protester approaches them doing a Buddhist chant, kids respond with making slant eyes with their fingers and pigeon Oriental speech. G! Surely no way of determining what was in their hearts without closely diagramming the exact path of that chanting Buddhist monk! Otherwise we're merely prejudging these poor dears. Black prosta tester - - A real one, not those s*** heads from the black Israelites who are a bona fide hate organization, as literally no one on the left disputes in the slightest - - singing A Hymn? Well, the kids I started dancing around and chanting stepin fetchit like pho black dialogue, or more likely when there sheltered inviolable whitespace has been compromised by a black presence, they would call 911 like water bottle Whitney or cookout Kathy.

There is literally zero doubt, and I mean 0, that this freshly scrubbed mob of Maga teens engaged in some really ugly racist Behavior doing a mock Indian war chant in response to this guy approaching their group. There are literally 100 different ways to respond to that dude, right up to and including jokes like, um, we heard you fine from over there, can we help you find the restroom sir, or even, dude, you're in my space. None of which involved the unthinkable to certain posters here action of white kids having a back down to a minority, which didn't involved racist heckling like what was engaged in!

No. F*** him. F*** his classmates from that video. And F*** their parents teaching them such poor ideals about how to deal with people different from themselves.

So let's say for the sake of argument, which there may be some reason to question, but let's let that pass, that these kids willfully did mock the Native American drummer and march. Here are some random high school students who said acted insultingly to someone in a crowd (which I'm sure is literally the first and last time that will ever happen Shocked). I'm assuming you've been to a high school assembly or sporting event before, right? Teenagers are nasty literally all the time without it erupting into some national media scandal. And if teenagers are bad, try going to a political protest sometime. You'll get every kind of taunt and slur imaginable shouted at you just for walking by. What would be the proportionate response for this incident? Maybe detention and a series of lectures about Native American culture? What is the goal of this media firestorm? Is it to teach these kids a lesson in how to interact with people from other races and cultures? Or is it to punish them as much possible to  satisfy some sort of political frustration? Is the goal to unleash revenge upon them, nail them to the wall? Hatred is an act of ill will toward another, and if the latter are the motivations for the response here, then your post is more hateful than the students mocking the Native American guy.

There is a difference between ordinary student taunting and when it turns racial. However, TJ, you won't get any argument from me that something like suspension along with having to take a class on Native American history with a focus on things like the trail tears and Wounded Knee, along with writing an essay or three about them, would be a fine lesson here.

Frankly, although I haven't parsed the video out like some people hear second-by-second, the kid who I believe didn't know more than do the creepy stare down with the Native American may actually be the least culpable among his crew! I think, again having not review the video millisecond by millisecond, but that was essentially all he did unlike his friends who actually engaged in the nasty racist mocking chant.

Just my two cents.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #302 on: January 21, 2019, 06:56:52 PM »

Also, out of all of these events why did these kids end up becoming the news headline rather than the weird black neo-nazi group shouting all sorts of awful? Also, protesters being mean to each other, while maybe not an everyday occurrence for most people, isn't all that rare. So why do we have this story?

My suspicion, and I admit it is hard to prove or disprove, is that a certain element of the media views an altercation of this sort as a kind of narrative-driven mad-lib. 'White kids from Kentucky wearing MAGA hats do something racist' fits the national mood of the journalist class and clientele in ways the other stories, which there is even more evidence of, if anything, do not. It's not so much that the reporting is saying untruth, but that it is selecting the parts of the truth that fit the pre-written narrative and running with it rather than the other story evident here, and let's be honest, probably dozens of stories that could have just as easily been written about altercations between protesters.

Because the black Israelites are an extremist group of which I think there were about six shouting Towns at the edge of a crowd? They are a negligible periphery. The fact that an organized group of middle-class politically conservative student should en masse engage in this Behavior does say a lot more about our country than the presence of half a dozen black separatist losers.

Put another way, I guess it's because these kids are the definition of American Heartland, and likely Future Leaders of their community, not a bunch of parole date with swastikas tattooed on their face. They're not what we would consider extremist, even though their conduct certainly belies otherwise.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #303 on: January 21, 2019, 07:02:41 PM »

My exclusive Message to America: go home, you're drunk.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #304 on: January 21, 2019, 07:03:00 PM »

This controversy would be hilarious if it didn’t involve the literal lynching of a high schooler.

I don't think you know what the word literal means.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #305 on: January 21, 2019, 07:07:32 PM »

One picture shows Teenagers Who spoke out about lax gun laws after seeing a couple dozen of their school mates shot down in front of them.

The other shows pictures of kids who racistly mocked a Native American who invaded their safe space. (Btw, I thought you were against the whole safespace mentality for kids. Huh).

If you were just a lackwit like Reagan fan, not being able to tell the difference could be simply chalked up as chronic stupidity. But you do know the difference, or at least should be able to tell it. Thus at best, you are being simply dishonest.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #306 on: January 21, 2019, 07:09:35 PM »

These kids should be applauded for being interested in politics and government. They shouldn't care about character assassination from activists whose hearts bleed for inconsequential things.

Serious question, naso. Have you ever taken an IQ test? If so, what were the results? Be honest. Double digits?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #307 on: January 21, 2019, 07:10:11 PM »

White boy did nothing wrong. He just stood there and smiled while Native guy tried to intimidate him. Still, liberals on this site freak out like he did something. They hate white people just for existing.

Whites are some of the most oppressed groups in western society.

Of course it is my little Nazi Friend. By the way, this isn't storm front. Leave anytime. Is now good? How about now? Now? How about now?? Now is good? Now? Now maybe? 2 seconds from now? Hey it's now again?

It's that all you have? You have to resort to name calling and personal harassment just because somebody posted something that you don't like! Part of life is having to see things that you disagree with. What's next? Are you going to call me a Russian bot?

Beep boop boop beep beep boop beep 01100110
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #308 on: January 21, 2019, 07:13:07 PM »

These kids should be applauded for being interested in politics and government. They shouldn't care about character assassination from activists whose hearts bleed for inconsequential things.

Serious question, naso. Have you ever taken an IQ test? If so, what were the results? Be honest. Double digits?

Naso probably thought that "Forrest Gump" was based on a true story.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #309 on: January 21, 2019, 07:13:28 PM »

I lived in DC for four years and those Black Hebrew Israelites were the worst. They used to (and probably still do) stand on one of the busiest street corners in the city every Friday afternoon, in military garb with graphic posters of bloody fetuses, blasting everyone ending their workweek telling them they are going to hell, blasting white people, blasting Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. The main guy has a deep, baritone voice and uses a loudspeaker set at the maximum setting so you can literally hear him for blocks. Tourists from Ohio and locals alike. I'm not surprised that they were at the March for Life and if they were arguing with the students, I can understand why the boys were in a confrontational mood.

Liberals need to realize that racism is a two-way street. Yeah white folk have more institutional power and systemic advantage, but that doesn't mean POC racism isn't out there or that it isn't hurtful at all. It's hypocritical to blast it in one instance but ignore it in another.

The BHI cult weren't there as part of the March for Life.  They were standing there at the base of the steps to the Lincoln Memorial so they could yell at the Native American group that were gathered nearby, calling them idolators and saying that God had punished them for their sins by taking away their land. Once the students showed up, they directed their yelling mostly at them instead.

When I initially saw a very short video clip of the encounter with Phillips and the students, I found their behavior disturbing.  But the more I looked into this, the more striking thing is just the failure of adults on every side of this.  Yes, a lot of these students were acting immature and culturally insensitive. They should have been taught better.  They should have been advised not to wear MAGA hats, as this could cause distraction.  Where were the chaperones?  Maybe when crazy cultists are calling your students "f****ts" and "coons," or activists cuss at them at tell them they need to go back to Europe, it's time to adjust your plans and have them wait for the bus somewhere else!  And maybe the newsmedia shouldn't run with these students being the villains in this situation, with no criticism for the adults who were verbally attacking them & other adults.   Famous people tried to get minors doxxed and called them "punchable."  Meanwhile the school, the diocese, and a lot of influential Catholics and pro-lifers immediately went into self-preservation mode, harshly putting the blame on the kids in order to try to distance the controversy from their institutional reputations, before taking time to investigate and reflect.

While many of these students clearly need to learn how to display respect for American Indian cultures, they should at least be given some credit for the way they embraced the black boys among their group when they were singled out for abuse by the Black Israelites, or how they pushed back against their vicious anti-gay comments.  But of course they won't; doesn't fit the narrative.

The Black Hebrew Israelites are assholes. Literally no one but themselves disagrees with this fact. And they hate Democrats. So let's just all embrace the fact that the fact that yelled bigoted disparaging things at these students has exactly f*** all to do with what thereafter happened between the students and the Native Americans. Again, utterly irrelevant.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #310 on: January 21, 2019, 07:17:51 PM »

I want to thank Snowguy for his posts in his thread, he inspired me to really look closer at this story, which before I assumed was open and shut. I frankly come down on the kids being largely innocent, for whatever that is worth, but I realize such things are open to interpretation. It seems to very much be a "what color is the dress" sort of thing.

My main issue with this is even if you think the kids should be punished, no one's really criticizing the Black Israelites who were shouting racist and homophobic slurs at this group for hours. Very few people aside from the fringiest of the fringe will defend them, and I'm not implying anyone here will. But I don't hear calls for them to be censured or suffer any negative ramifications for their actions either. Given that they are adults and in my view inarguabley created the negative, emotionally charged environment to begin with, I think it's a real blindspot to ignore their role in this and not pass any of the outrage on to them. Also worth noting that Mr. Phillips said that he got involved to begin with because he thought the students were about to attack the Israelites, a claim that I've not really seen supported in either the video or comments.

The main thing that unsettles me about this story is the quick escalation of hate. Several of the students have reported being doxxed, their family members threatened or harassed. Maybe they did act like dicks and brought it on themselves. But IMO at some point you have to wonder why that form of harassment and bullying will not be getting the media coverage(aside from the usual right wing sources) that the original story gets.

The black Israelites were assholes, per usual. But no one is criticizing them because they have exactly zero power or influence  over anyone outside themselves, other than  as beat said Annoying passersby on a particular DC street corner. Likewise, exactly zero people are defending them , and justifiably so.

again, that has exactly nothing to do with what happened between the students of the Native Americans. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #311 on: January 21, 2019, 07:18:49 PM »

I want to thank Snowguy for his posts in his thread, he inspired me to really look closer at this story, which before I assumed was open and shut. I frankly come down on the kids being largely innocent, for whatever that is worth, but I realize such things are open to interpretation. It seems to very much be a "what color is the dress" sort of thing.

My main issue with this is even if you think the kids should be punished, no one's really criticizing the Black Israelites who were shouting racist and homophobic slurs at this group for hours. Very few people aside from the fringiest of the fringe will defend them, and I'm not implying anyone here will. But I don't hear calls for them to be censured or suffer any negative ramifications for their actions either. Given that they are adults and in my view inarguabley created the negative, emotionally charged environment to begin with, I think it's a real blindspot to ignore their role in this and not pass any of the outrage on to them. Also worth noting that Mr. Phillips said that he got involved to begin with because he thought the students were about to attack the Israelites, a claim that I've not really seen supported in either the video or comments.

The main thing that unsettles me about this story is the quick escalation of hate. Several of the students have reported being doxxed, their family members threatened or harassed. Maybe they did act like dicks and brought it on themselves. But IMO at some point you have to wonder why that form of harassment and bullying will not be getting the media coverage(aside from the usual right wing sources) that the original story gets.

That is literally all that group does, all day every day. Criticizing them for incivility would be as meaningful as criticizing the Westboro Baptist Church.

Criticizing them in this story is extremely meaningful.  For example, CNN felt it meaningful to flat-out lie about the Black Israelites being a bunch of peaceful protestors.  They actually described them victims of bigotry in this story.  So yes, it was meaningful for the left-wing agenda. 

CNN referred to the black Israelites as peaceful protesters? Citation needed.

Again, you're conflating the two because all in your mind is that some white kids had their safe space invaded.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #312 on: January 21, 2019, 07:28:20 PM »

The black Israelites were assholes, per usual. But no one is criticizing them because they have exactly zero power or influence  over anyone outside themselves, other than  as beat said Annoying passersby on a particular DC street corner. Likewise, exactly zero people are defending them , and justifiably so.

again, that has exactly nothing to do with what happened between the students of the Native Americans. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

I was thinking the exact same thing.
What the hell does the black Israelites have anything to do with the direct behavior of what these kids did to the Native American? It's total irrelevant and just a distraction to the conduct of the high school students.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #313 on: January 21, 2019, 07:31:20 PM »
« Edited: January 21, 2019, 07:36:44 PM by Badger »

Who among us has not gotten painted up for a blackout before? Are you even a living human being? Both high school and college were blue and white and blackouts occurred.

I've been to high school games before. I've never in my life seen a "blackout" before, and never even heard of it before until now.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/georgia-planning-blackout-stadium-non-conference-opponent/

https://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/georgia-football-flashback-to-the-first-blackout-game-in-2007-111916

Here's a couple college blackout games. Pretty common occurrences.

They wore black face while flashing white power symbols!!! In a 99 plus percent all white male's School!

Forget it. I give up. As this thread fundamentally more than anything shows that these guys could paint swastikas on their face give a Hitler salute and burn crosses in black people's Lawns and there would be enough conservatives with Chum for brains who would never ever ever admit to themselves let alone anyone else that this was out of line racist Behavior rather than blaming it on liberal sensitivity, the media, uppity counter-protesters, the phase of the moon, etcetera etcetera.

And THAT my friends is the real reason people are so torqued off at these students. It is indicative of how blatantly unquestionably racist behavior and beliefs have become normalized by Trump supporters. It started with the core of Maga heads, and now has become a Republican Party staple that 99% of racism is made up by over-sensitive liberals, uppity minority's trying to play the race card, sensationalist media, and political correctness whenever the f*** that is supposed to mean anymore. That a group of Republican high school students should in 2019 remotely consider this in any manner shape or form acceptable behavior, let alone the fact that so very very very many adults defending them clearly do, because some Indian invaded their safe space is what's really the problem here. 40 to 45% of its country has quite firmly made their peace with overt shameless racism, Trump supporters wholehearted lie and see it as a fundamental part of making America white Great again, and essentially every other conservative and Republican because they fear liberalism and Democrats more than they do racism and the alt right.

One last thing at sprout. I've been a die-hard penguins fan since before you were born. I saw my first game at the igloo over 40 years ago with my dad, back in the days when they didn't wear helmets because, well, stupid. I still remember the pens uncharacteristically cleaned the Leafs clock, 7 to 1. I have never once try to phase PK Subban or other black players by shouting racial epithets or flashing white power symbols at them like these little s**** you defend. I know you're just a troll and I shouldn't take it so seriously. But trust me, not being willing to cross that line doesn't keep me from being a true fan. Give it a shot sometime.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #314 on: January 21, 2019, 07:34:50 PM »

White boy did nothing wrong. He just stood there and smiled while Native guy tried to intimidate him. Still, liberals on this site freak out like he did something. They hate white people just for existing.

Of course it is my little Nazi Friend. By the way, this isn't storm front. Leave anytime. Is now good? How about now? Now? How about now?? Now is good? Now? Now maybe? 2 seconds from now? Hey it's now again?

It's that all you have? You have to resort to name calling and personal harassment just because somebody posted something that you don't like! Part of life is having to see things that you disagree with. What's next? Are you going to call me a Russian bot?

Beep boop boop beep beep boop beep 01100110

I've spoken with dozens of people on this forum and you are the only one that had to start trouble. What is wrong with you? I have been able to have civil conversations and debates with everybody else, including Democrats. I strongly disagree with the political views of many people that I talked to but I never insulted them, dehumanized them, or harassed them. We remained civil to one another and moved on with our lives. Why can't you do the same?

I am only the second person just today to point out that your posting history screams sock and / or bot.

I'll make it easy though. On to my rather exclusive and limited ignore list you now go until you likely get band in the near future. I'm quite positive I won't miss anything worthwhile in the interim. Toodles
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #315 on: January 21, 2019, 07:35:05 PM »

... For example, CNN felt it meaningful to flat-out lie about the Black Israelites being a bunch of peaceful protestors.  They actually described them victims of bigotry in this story.

CNN referred to the black Israelites as peaceful protesters? Citation needed.
Again, you're conflating the two because all in your mind is that some white kids had their safe space invaded.

Agree.
This sounds like total bs.
Please post the link to CNN describing the Black Israelites as "a bunch of peaceful protestors."
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #316 on: January 21, 2019, 07:53:39 PM »

That is some straight-up Nazi sentiment right there.
Jeffster
« Reply #317 on: January 21, 2019, 08:01:26 PM »

Point out where the kids actually mocked Phillips. Go through the video and point it out with time stamps and everything, detailing the description of each boy and what their actions were that should be considered mocking toward Native Americans. Then tell us what punishment that merits. Is it doxxing? Is threats of violence?

Because if you actually watch the video in context, you'd see Phillips came in banging his drum while the kids were already chanting and doing some sort of coordinated dance where they crouch down and then hop up. He comes up to their group banging a drum, so they began dancing and clapping to his drumbeat. They weren't threatening him, or menacing him or harassing him. They were smiling and playing along, with some of them trying to sing along with his chants at one point. Apparently you have access to some special rules where the proper etiquette is to sit quietly and bow your head while a native man bangs a drum or something. Please enlighten us all on what the proper etiquette is when a native american man crashes your school chant banging a drum.

And what do you guys plan to do with all the threats toward the kid at the center of this whole thing, who did absolutely nothing wrong? Does he still have a "punchable face" as said by Reza Azlan? Does he still need to be expelled from HS and banned from every college?

And what about the liar Nathan Phillips? He has now been proven to have lied multiple times and has been quoted describing the kids as "beasts" and the BHI racist homophobes as their "prey." He injected himself into this thing taking the side of the racist homophobic BHI guys when he bypassed them and instead went after the kids. Yet he gets interview after interview, with the media never challenging his statements.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #318 on: January 21, 2019, 08:30:18 PM »

Point out where the kids actually mocked Phillips. Go through the video and point it out with time stamps and everything, detailing the description of each boy and what their actions were that should be considered mocking toward Native Americans. Then tell us what punishment that merits. Is it doxxing? Is threats of violence?

Because if you actually watch the video in context, you'd see Phillips came in banging his drum while the kids were already chanting and doing some sort of coordinated dance where they crouch down and then hop up. He comes up to their group banging a drum, so they began dancing and clapping to his drumbeat. They weren't threatening him, or menacing him or harassing him. They were smiling and playing along, with some of them trying to sing along with his chants at one point. Apparently you have access to some special rules where the proper etiquette is to sit quietly and bow your head while a native man bangs a drum or something. Please enlighten us all on what the proper etiquette is when a native american man crashes your school chant banging a drum.

And what do you guys plan to do with all the threats toward the kid at the center of this whole thing, who did absolutely nothing wrong? Does he still have a "punchable face" as said by Reza Azlan? Does he still need to be expelled from HS and banned from every college?

And what about the liar Nathan Phillips? He has now been proven to have lied multiple times and has been quoted describing the kids as "beasts" and the BHI racist homophobes as their "prey." He injected himself into this thing taking the side of the racist homophobic BHI guys when he bypassed them and instead went after the kids. Yet he gets interview after interview, with the media never challenging his statements.

I'll make it even easier. The entire goddamn video involves those little s**** mocking the Indian chant and several them repeatedly doing tomahawk. But you are exactly the type of person I reference who will not under any circumstances short of across being burnt on some black families lawn acknowledge inappropriate racist Behavior. Ever. You can look through yourself and see exactly where the that type of Tomahawk bulsh**t went. And no I don't care if the Atlanta Braves did it 15 years ago.

Your illiteracy failed to pick up that there is a huge huge huge huge spectrum between raising their haunches in submission versus engaging in racist mob mentality. The fact that you only see two Alternatives just shows just how much your weight power attitude was trigger. Seriously, you've been an obnoxiously racist poster since you been on this forum. I will point out the exact time frames and you will come up with an excuse. I will point out that this is just singing la cucaracha at Latino Marchers, an over-the-top Fiddler on the Roof rendition to Jewish protesters, or pick any Minstrel song you want for black protesters. None of this s*** right down to giving you time numbers, if you really insist try early on, will convince you of Jack schitt because you will not be convinced. You fear liberalism and Democrats infinitely more than you do  racism and the alt right, and pick your friend's accordingly. because your view is not evidence-based need a protester got in some white Kids Safe space, and your white power instincts got triggered.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #319 on: January 21, 2019, 08:42:58 PM »

This thread and the incident that inspired it has everything.  Teenage Brett Kavanaughs on a field trip.  The Crying Indian from those anti-littering ads.  Angry militant "black Israelis" *.  The Lincoln Memorial.  Ten pages of Zapruder film analysis.  Lamestream media bias.  DOuBlE sTaNdArDs!!  White people in blackface being okay because GO SPORTS!!  A teenager's press release clearly written by Daddy's lawyer.  What are the school's colors?!?  Pro-life rallies.  Anti-Trump rallies.

I can't wait to see what the next thirteen pages has in store.

* Huh

DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #320 on: January 21, 2019, 08:48:46 PM »

This thread really showcases what America is about. I have personally never heard of a black out, but I don't really give a damn about sports either. It looks bad, it smells bad, it might be bad.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #321 on: January 21, 2019, 08:52:14 PM »

This thread and the incident that inspired it has everything.  Teenage Brett Kavanaughs on a field trip.  The Crying Indian from those anti-littering ads.  Angry militant "black Israelis" *.  The Lincoln Memorial.  Ten pages of Zapruder film analysis.  Lamestream media bias.  DOuBlE sTaNdArDs!!  White people in blackface being okay because GO SPORTS!!  A teenager's press release clearly written by Daddy's lawyer.  What are the school's colors?!?  Pro-life rallies.  Anti-Trump rallies.

I can't wait to see what the next thirteen pages has in store.

* Huh

Really?
Jeffster
« Reply #322 on: January 21, 2019, 09:02:06 PM »

I'll make it even easier. The entire goddamn video involves those little s**** mocking the Indian chant and several them repeatedly doing tomahawk. But you are exactly the type of person I reference who will not under any circumstances short of across being burnt on some black families lawn acknowledge inappropriate racist Behavior. Ever. You can look through yourself and see exactly where the that type of Tomahawk bulsh**t went. And no I don't care if the Atlanta Braves did it 15 years ago.

Your illiteracy failed to pick up that there is a huge huge huge huge spectrum between raising their haunches in submission versus engaging in racist mob mentality. The fact that you only see two Alternatives just shows just how much your weight power attitude was trigger. Seriously, you've been an obnoxiously racist poster since you been on this forum. I will point out the exact time frames and you will come up with an excuse. I will point out that this is just singing la cucaracha at Latino Marchers, an over-the-top Fiddler on the Roof rendition to Jewish protesters, or pick any Minstrel song you want for black protesters. None of this s*** right down to giving you time numbers, if you really insist try early on, will convince you of Jack schitt because you will not be convinced. You fear liberalism and Democrats infinitely more than you do  racism and the alt right, and pick your friend's accordingly. because your view is not evidence-based need a protester got in some white Kids Safe space, and your white power instincts got triggered.

Mocking his chant or trying to sing along? Remember he came into their chant singing and banging a drum. Why should they suddenly stop singing and dancing for him?

Now point out the kids doing the tomahawk chop in the video with time stamps. I saw maybe three kids sort of do it briefly in the original video. Go through and point out all the ones who did it and when. Because you want to punish all of them for the actions of maybe 3 kids. Some of the kids were just dancing raising their hands in the air. A tomahawk chop is a specific move where your hand is straightened out and you swing it back and forth. Not a hand just being raised around in the air while you dance. Also tomahawk chops are not old things, I looked it up and they were doing it at Braves games this last season along with the chant. So maybe you can get those banned at sporting events since apparently it's the equivalent of the n-word now.

You have so much hatred for these kids. Teenage kids, who really didn't do anything to receive that level of hatred. It's amazing how much you keep trying to make them out to be the bag guys here. Why do you hate these kids really? To me it seems you saw the original story and saw a bunch of white kids and this fit into your bigoted worldview.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #323 on: January 21, 2019, 09:12:39 PM »

Blackouts are really common in sports (I've participated in several), but I've never seen anyone go to one in blackface. That aspect of it is very unusual and it's kinda shocking that the school allowed it.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #324 on: January 21, 2019, 09:54:38 PM »

Video shows them harassing a random girl before any of this other stuff:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies