GA-SEN 2020 Class II Megathread (Perdue inc.)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 09:51:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  GA-SEN 2020 Class II Megathread (Perdue inc.)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30
Author Topic: GA-SEN 2020 Class II Megathread (Perdue inc.)  (Read 59948 times)
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: September 05, 2019, 10:41:13 PM »

The state has an embarrassment of riches in the Democratic talent pool but I'm voting for Tomlinson. I like Terry but he's just too young imo, Perdue plays nasty.
Tomlinson has a spine of steel and will dismantle Perdue. Terry has a lot of policy deficits. He was asked several things at a town hall and didn’t have an answer. I’ve never seen Tomlinson so much as flinch. She’s been preparing for this since before Abrams had the performance she had in 2018 unlike Terry and Amico. I trust her.

Agreed. Terry has all the time in the world to work on getting where he needs to go. There’s no young, talented Rs in the state anymore either since the two state reps lost last year which helps him even more. There’s a time for and a place for everyone and this just isn’t his time.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #251 on: September 05, 2019, 10:46:37 PM »

The state has an embarrassment of riches in the Democratic talent pool but I'm voting for Tomlinson. I like Terry but he's just too young imo, Perdue plays nasty.
Tomlinson has a spine of steel and will dismantle Perdue. Terry has a lot of policy deficits. He was asked several things at a town hall and didn’t have an answer. I’ve never seen Tomlinson so much as flinch. She’s been preparing for this since before Abrams had the performance she had in 2018 unlike Terry and Amico. I trust her.

Agreed. Terry has all the time in the world to work on getting where he needs to go. There’s no young, talented Rs in the state anymore either since the two state reps lost last year which helps him even more. There’s a time for and a place for everyone and this just isn’t his time.

I'm not sure if Georgia is ready for such a staunch progressive like Terry. Too radical for his state, at least at the present time.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #252 on: September 08, 2019, 07:09:55 AM »

Ok, WTF is this?

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #253 on: September 08, 2019, 10:54:28 AM »

F Jon and and screwjon is appropriate.
Oryxslayer
Atlas Icon

« Reply #254 on: September 09, 2019, 09:02:57 PM »
« Edited: September 09, 2019, 09:17:33 PM by Oryxslayer »

He will not be facing Handel again. Wonder why he choose to go against Teresa Tomlinson instead of thee open seat...perhaps Mcbath is entering? Also, Ossoff gets John Lewis's endorsement.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #255 on: September 09, 2019, 09:18:31 PM »

Still with Tomlinson!

Ossoff is unremarkable.
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #256 on: September 09, 2019, 09:25:15 PM »

Ideally McBath runs for the open seat and a POC is the nominee against Perdue then Dems could really juice turnout. I just feel like Dems are gonna give up on beating Perdue and just go for the open seat which is a lot easier.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #257 on: September 09, 2019, 09:26:54 PM »

Ideally McBath runs for the open seat and a POC is the nominee against Perdue then Dems could really juice turnout. I just feel like Dems are gonna give up on beating Perdue and just go for the open seat which is a lot easier.

If Perdue wins reelection, Democrats will not win the open seat. I just cannot envision that many Perdue-McBath (?) voters.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #258 on: September 09, 2019, 09:30:50 PM »

That would be very dumb of them considering how polarized Georgia is.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #259 on: September 09, 2019, 09:38:10 PM »

Huh? Nobody even knows who Perdue is. Voters are going to vote according to their tribe regardless of who the person is in either race. Next.
TrendsareUsuallyReal
TrendsareReal
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #260 on: September 09, 2019, 09:40:48 PM »

Lol Jon Ossoff
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #261 on: September 09, 2019, 09:45:49 PM »

I am still for Tominlson and McBath. People like Terry and Ossoff remind me too much of the pretty all American boy candidate that Democrats run all the time like Murphy, Beto, and Kander but they always come up short. Yet they always seem to fail upward after losing an election.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #262 on: September 09, 2019, 10:11:27 PM »

He will not be facing Handel again. Wonder why he choose to go against Teresa Tomlinson instead of thee open seat...perhaps Mcbath is entering? Also, Ossoff gets John Lewis's endorsement.

Biden, now Ossoff... Dems are trying as hard as they can to make people not want to vote for them even in the Trump era.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #263 on: September 09, 2019, 10:14:35 PM »

I am still for Tominlson and McBath. People like Terry and Ossoff remind me too much of the pretty all American boy candidate that Democrats run all the time like Murphy, Beto, and Kander but they always come up short. Yet they always seem to fail upward after losing an election.

I mean, if Ossoff somehow outperformed the Democratic presidential nominee by as much as O'Rourke or Kander, he’d be guaranteed to win the general. Obviously he won’t, but just saying.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #264 on: September 09, 2019, 10:26:59 PM »

I mean, if Ossoff somehow outperformed the Democratic presidential nominee by as much as O'Rourke or Kander, he’d be guaranteed to win the general. Obviously he won’t, but just saying.

How? Unlike Kander and Beto, he isn't inspiring or particularly charismatic. People on this site and in the political media only became obsessed with him because election-wise, the GA-6 Special was the only thing going on for a few months in 2017.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #265 on: September 09, 2019, 10:34:41 PM »

How I feel....

JMT

« Reply #266 on: September 10, 2019, 05:55:34 AM »

That is my thought too, perhaps McBath has privately indicated she is running for the special election. I imagine she’d clear the field, which would explain why Ossoff is in for the regular election against Perdue. Otherwise I feel like Ossoff would run in the special election.
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #267 on: September 10, 2019, 08:00:39 AM »

Ossoff is really showing he’s learned from 2017 by nationalizing yet another race and announcing a run for Georgia Senate in a NYC tv studio... lol. The left never learns.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #268 on: September 10, 2019, 09:20:27 AM »

LOL at Ossoff.

Hope he doesn't make it to the GE after he blew a winnable race last time.
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #269 on: September 10, 2019, 12:16:24 PM »

Ossoff performed as Generic D in 2017. Wouldn’t we expect him to do the same in 2020?
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #270 on: September 10, 2019, 12:53:18 PM »

Buh Ossoff! Go Queen Teresa Purple heart She's the senate candidate for 2020 I'm most excited about besides the Hick.

Tomlinson is now endorsed by former Governor Roy Barnes.

QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #271 on: September 10, 2019, 04:22:54 PM »

Lol Ossoff
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #272 on: September 10, 2019, 08:18:30 PM »

Atlas is a fickle mistress. Some of us remember all the President Ossoff hype.
Gracile
gracile
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #273 on: September 23, 2019, 10:17:45 AM »

Rep. Hank Johnson (D) has endorsed Ossoff:

Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #274 on: September 23, 2019, 10:21:31 AM »

Ew at them endorsing someone who has done little to nothing for Georgia citizens for such an important job.

Anyway this article eviscerates Ossoff:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies