Is the government covering up what is really causing disappearances?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:11:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Is the government covering up what is really causing disappearances?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 12

Author Topic: Is the government covering up what is really causing disappearances?  (Read 255 times)
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 14, 2018, 10:55:38 PM »

COAST TO COAST AM - September 30 2018 - MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCES

All these hundreds of people going missing in the national parks and even worldwide, nothing is said about it and it just the National Park service doesn't really do much, you know there are these stories, weird things going on in the woods, kids disappearing and the government doesn't care or is trying to cover it up. People meeting doppelgangers out there, weird animals, getting caught in time warps, all kinds of stuff. And that's just the ones that come back.

People die out there, no one knows why.

It reminds me of how at Walmart, like you see all these stories on facebook about people getting abducted in the parking lot at Walmart, you know, getting followed, getting kidnapped, stuff like that and honestly my friends and I were sitting around one night, reading about all the disappearances, serial killers, etc. in Kentucky and Tennessee, so many people go missing, like I think 2000 or so every day in the USA, and it's like how is that just coincidence because you get to thinking it must be an organized group, if that many people are disappearing.

Do you think the government is trying to cover whatever is really going on out there, or do they even know?
Don Vito Corleone
bruhgmger2
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -5.91

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 07:10:10 AM »

I think it's the Illuminati brah.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 07:30:42 AM »

90% of underage "missing" people are run-a-ways and the number has been going down for at least the last 10 years.  Don't let the media freak you out.  People don't go "missing" very often.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 08:16:19 AM »

You really should stop listening to this ultra-right, lunatic talk radio conspiracy crap.

It's poisoning the American people with their brainwashing.

People are disappearing (mostly when they are young), but get back in most cases.

In the other cases, yes, people disappear in the woods and elsewhere - mostly because they either want to kill themselves or get away from their surroundings and try to start over somewhere else. Hardly any abductions.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies