🇩🇪 German elections (federal & EU level) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:30:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  🇩🇪 German elections (federal & EU level) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 🇩🇪 German elections (federal & EU level)  (Read 216413 times)
Ethelberth
Rookie
Suriname

« on: September 26, 2021, 03:20:15 PM »

Maximal number of seats is now about 6000.
Ethelberth
Rookie
Suriname

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 01:19:35 PM »

Against the expressed wishes of his party chairman Laschet (who wanted to postpone the ballot in case he needed the position himself as a backup career plan) CDU/CSU caucus leader Ralph Brinkhaus is planning the get re-elected today. This is widely interpreted as sign that nobody in the CDU gives a f**k anymore about what Laschet wants.

How’s Laschet gonna be caucus leader if he’s not in the caucus? Did that ever pan out?

Yes, he's a member of the Bundestag now.

How?
Ethelberth
Rookie
Suriname

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 01:53:26 PM »

Against the expressed wishes of his party chairman Laschet (who wanted to postpone the ballot in case he needed the position himself as a backup career plan) CDU/CSU caucus leader Ralph Brinkhaus is planning the get re-elected today. This is widely interpreted as sign that nobody in the CDU gives a f**k anymore about what Laschet wants.

How’s Laschet gonna be caucus leader if he’s not in the caucus? Did that ever pan out?

Yes, he's a member of the Bundestag now.

How?

Leveling seats ofc.

Ok. it is nowadays impossible to get unelected if you are a first candidate on the list of the electable party.
Ethelberth
Rookie
Suriname

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 01:47:28 AM »

Is the middle part that is all red one large conurbation being built up in the entire area or is there some countryside in that.  Likewise for the black areas along periphery, how rural are they?  I know they have lower population densities but still seem to have plenty of smaller cities.  I have driven through the black areas and seemed mostly countryside but usually Autobahns in Germany tend to have trees along the side to block off side so hard to tell.

There is also Lippe (in North-East corner of NRW) that is few places in Germany with strong Calvinist tradition. Like Auerk in North Western Germany, that is also Calvinist and SPD country.
Ethelberth
Rookie
Suriname

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2022, 06:11:58 AM »

Actually, I never wanted to post anything in this forum anymore, but I discovered a very interesting fact about the composition of the German parliament that I want to share with you:

Since January, a political party that produced several chancellors in the Weimar Republic has been represented in the Bundestag. Take a guess at what party that could be...

It has also one MEP too.
Ethelberth
Rookie
Suriname

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2023, 04:26:14 PM »

In European parliament,SMER would be the natural ally, hoverever, they would need one bigger ally, five-star propably.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies