Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:48:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here  (Read 148621 times)
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« on: October 12, 2018, 01:23:24 PM »

The haterzzz in my life don't realize it but they just push me harder towards success and greater and greater heights. shoving my success in the face of people who said I couldn't make it is the most satisfying thing on Earth.

cheers to my haterz, so much more is coming. just wait and see, bitches!
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 06:10:40 PM »

happy birthday brah make the most of ur day!!!
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 08:45:30 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2018, 08:48:42 PM by HillGoose »

I discovered a little less than a year ago that every birthday after 21 was simply part of a long, dismal, undistinguished march toward the grave. Indeed, I hadn't really felt I accomplished anything since March 2017.

That's exactly I feel! Life is all downhill from here! The birthdays just mark how long our suffering lasts.

what a bad attitude lmao.

yeah life is going to suck if you think like that.

you can't control what happens to you, but you can control how you react to it. your reaction is what will make the difference between being a successful person being a loser.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 08:50:18 PM »

I discovered a little less than a year ago that every birthday after 21 was simply part of a long, dismal, undistinguished march toward the grave. Indeed, I hadn't really felt I accomplished anything since March 2017.

That's exactly I feel! Life is all downhill from here! The birthdays just mark how long our suffering lasts.

what a loser attitude lmao

You know what they say about ignorance, buddy

no I don't because those who try to bring me down are already below me. their opinion doesn't matter.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 11:01:03 PM »

I couldn't disagree more. At 21 I had only graduated college. I had so many achievements yet to come in terms of family, academics, politics, travel, ... .  By getting involved with martial arts at 30 i felt more fit at 40 than I did at 21. I find each birthday is a chance to recognize all the new and interesting things accomplished and plan for what's next.

👏👏👏💯💯💯
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 07:00:03 PM »

Brah im gonna get plastered 2night just watch lmao
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 11:54:15 AM »

brah i need to clean up from last night :/
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 01:01:28 PM »

I had a bad dream last night that I got banned from Atlas forever, in the dream I was like "what did i post to get banned?" you know.

quite the nightmare.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 02:34:26 PM »

I really hope your dreams come true.

Well I hope your dreams come true too, all the good ones.

I'm not petty so I won't wish bad upon my haters.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2018, 08:23:07 PM »

you know whats weird guys?

i dont have a single memory from the time i turned 7 until the time i turned 10. i got to thinking about it, i remember the years before and after those pretty well but in between is a black hole, like i cant remember anything that happened during that stage of my life.

maybe i hit my head
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2018, 12:08:37 AM »

dudes I've been having pain in my chest since Saturday night, it's making me really pissy and I need to take a day off but that's not gonna be possible in the near future. Maybe the 100 hour weeks are catching up to me.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2018, 02:39:03 PM »

brah I'm going to this party on Saturday that's gonna be awesome, might post pics on the PAPOY thread.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2018, 11:52:55 PM »

yo so like today it was rough. but then like tomorrow will be too but friday will be cool so im not sleeping tonight brah, no sleep, powering through until 9 PM tomorrow lets go brah!!!
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2018, 12:47:52 AM »
« Edited: November 08, 2018, 12:57:17 AM by Dope and Diamonds »

For the midterms, I am really glad that Michigan and Missouri legalized weed tho. Libertarianism is winning. Next stop will be legalizing every drug, and forcing those old ass people in the government the hell out of any legislating "moral" issues and preventing the government from making us taxpayers pay to keep useless drug addicts alive in prison, or using our tax dollars to help other irresponsible and weak people who don't deserve saving, as well as finally ending the Ponzi scheme that is Social Security.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2018, 05:54:46 PM »

For the midterms, I am really glad that Michigan and Missouri legalized weed tho. Libertarianism is winning. Next stop will be legalizing every drug, and forcing those old ass people in the government the hell out of any legislating "moral" issues and preventing the government from making us taxpayers pay to keep useless drug addicts alive in prison, or using our tax dollars to help other irresponsible and weak people who don't deserve saving, as well as finally ending the Ponzi scheme that is Social Security.

Eventually, some big picture businessman will come to the conclusion that having a workforce saturated by drug abuse and addiction is--wait for it--bad for business and push for a "reform" movement to rid society of what he deems a menace. The drug issue will become especially acute when it even takes over bourgeois professions including engineers and analysts where some level of mental competence is required.

It won't though, because responsible people won't do that sh**t. I've never done hard drugs. The losers I was raised around did though. Why? Because they were weak and wanted to "escape" from the problems they themselves created and didn't want to dig themselves out of, and wanted to blame everyone else while for it.

I don't have sympathy for addicts. I was raised by them and around them. They don't deserve sympathy, and trusting that they won't abuse any help you try to provide is also a dumb move.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 05:58:10 PM »

Eventually, some big picture businessman will come to the conclusion that having a workforce saturated by drug abuse and addiction is--wait for it--bad for business and push for a "reform" movement to rid society of what he deems a menace. The drug issue will become especially acute when it even takes over bourgeois professions including engineers and analysts where some level of mental competence is required.

It won't though, because responsible people won't do that sh**t. I've never done hard drugs. The losers I was raised around did though. Why? Because they were weak and wanted to "escape" from the problems they themselves created and didn't want to dig themselves out of, and wanted to blame everyone else while for it.

I don't have sympathy for addicts.

Who cares about sympathy when you don't even have a workforce?

Would you do hard drugs just because they are legal? The reason I want to legalize them is because smart, reasonable, responsible people won't do them. Making them illegal just means we have to pay from our own money to keep the people who do them or sell them in prison instead of letting them die alone on the street like they would have anyway.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 06:11:38 PM »

I don't have sympathy for addicts.

Who cares about sympathy when you don't even have a workforce?

Would you do hard drugs just because they are legal? The reason I want to legalize them is because smart, reasonable, responsible people won't do them. Making them illegal just means we have to pay from our own money to keep the people who do them or sell them in prison instead of letting them die alone on the street like they would have anyway.

And how many of these folks do you think exist? Under the economic regime you aspire to, of course laborers and perhaps even the lower white collar professions would flee to substance abuse. You could get away with sky-high alcoholism in 1890's slums prior to the knowledge economy, but not now.

What do you mean "economic regime" because I just think everyone should have to figure out how to make money in a free market capitalist society. I did it, it's not hard.

Also, people don't "flee" to substance abuse like they're victims running from something that had nothing to do with them. They're running from their own issues, issues that they created most of the time.

No one helped me with my "issues" growing up, but I didn't resort to drug use. So I don't respect those who do.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 12:44:55 PM »

Hillgoose you know you’re a sociopath right?

Wrong. Sociopaths don't feel empathy. I feel empathy towards people who deserve it and haven't repeatedly violated my trust, taken advantage of me, and mistreated me. I am NOT a sociopath for not caring about the fate of those people, or for not wanting my tax dollars to help them survive so they can mistreat others.

Drug addicts need to grow the hell up and put their kids before their drug habit. I am NOT a sociopath for believing that, and people whose lives have been negatively impacted by these drug users are NOT sociopaths for not caring about the fate of these users, or not wanting them in their life.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2018, 01:00:34 AM »

Looks like I got a date. Now to figure out a way to flub it.

ask her what her favorite color is, that always worked for me.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2018, 12:55:44 AM »

I think I have strep brah, really sucks a$$ bcuz I feel unproductive and stuff. Also I have a packed weekend, gonna be hell.

I'll be stronger for getting through it.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2018, 01:44:24 PM »

I think I have strep brah, really sucks a$$ bcuz I feel unproductive and stuff. Also I have a packed weekend, gonna be hell.

I'll be stronger for getting through it.
Based off of our chats on the discord, I think you have a packed existence overall.

hell yeah brah it's actually making me depressed that i've been not able to do stuff the past couple of days. I have a real high fever and stuff, it sucks.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2018, 11:52:08 PM »

You know I feel like a lot of people on here don't really understand why I'm a neoconservative. I've been thinking about it, I get labeled "sociopath" and stuff here, probably at least partially due to my political views. You know why I'm a neoconservative, and why it's not a sociopath ideology?

When you're a 7 year old kid, with parents who don't love you, and knowing full well that if you dropped dead the next day not a single person would care, in fact your classmates at school would probably be happy if you did, and one day the President of the United States comes on TV and says "We're going on this great undertaking to free an entire nation of people on the other side of the world, people who live under fear every day, people who don't have opportunities like we do in America because the people above them won't allow them to." That gives you hope. That makes you think "When I get out of this situation I'm going to help others get out of it too."

That's why I'm a neoconservative. It's not because I enjoy watching people suffer. It's because I think everyone should get the same rights and opportunities we do here in the USA, even if 99% of their nation wants to enforce some kind of religious or economic totalitarianism on them, and elects a government that does so, the 1% that wants to make something of themselves shouldn't be stifled by the 99%, and their government, who want to control their life in a way they don't want.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2018, 10:49:56 PM »

same brah lmao.

Where you at?
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2018, 02:58:20 AM »

"The other one is, of course, outing yourself. I think be the first to out yourself, I always think. Because, you know, there's no end to the hypocrisy of the human heart."
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2018, 02:23:34 PM »

I'm getting f!ckin turnt this weekend in Nashville brah lmaoo its gonna rule.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies