Trump supporters: Tell me why the President *isn’t* super-racist.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:03:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump supporters: Tell me why the President *isn’t* super-racist.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Trump supporters: Tell me why the President *isn’t* super-racist.  (Read 7804 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2018, 02:57:27 PM »

Why? You guys cheered the baseball shooter,

LOL, what?
I think Sanchez has officially overdosed on Infowars.

He's off the deep end. He projects some sort of response that never happened and then expects serious responses from people as if they actually engaged in that way to begin with. It's absolute ignorance at its finest. It's equally ironic because he actually wanted the Parkland kids to have been killed by the shooter too.

Enjoy your cult-like mentality, Sanchez.

The false claim about my Parkland post is proof. You're literally responding just as I predicted.

It isn't. You sympathized with the mass shooter, and even went as far as implying they deserved it for how you imagined they treated him. Whether or not you deny that is up to you, not that your connection to reality is all that good.

Go back and actually read it. Find it and quote it if you're so sure. Prove me wrong.

Our search feature is broken, and I'm not about to waste hours searching through thousands of pages to find the right thread to look for a post that you might have even deleted.
Someone should have the post handy. We can wait for them.

Ok. You're too lazy to dig the post, in which I clearly and openly said they didn't deserve to be shot. In other words, you and Arch are now deliberately lying. Gotcha.

I have better use for my time than to sift through thousands of pages of your dumb ramblings because the search feature is broken.
I remember what I read, and many others in this forum do too. Just quit while you're ahead. It's clear you've been #triggered.

He said it.
It was something about how the rich, stuck-up, bully-like kids from that area of Florida deserved it (something to that nature).
So many people read it. It was disgusting.
Just let him "play stupid" about it. He is the one with pie on his face.
Go dig up the post. I dare you. Prove me wrong. I remember that post almost well.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2018, 03:00:22 PM »

LOL, what?

He's off the deep end. He projects some sort of response that never happened and then expects serious responses from people as if they actually engaged in that way to begin with. It's absolute ignorance at its finest. It's equally ironic because he actually wanted the Parkland kids to have been killed by the shooter too.

The false claim about my Parkland post is proof. You're literally responding just as I predicted.

It isn't. You sympathized with the mass shooter, and even went as far as implying they deserved it for how you imagined they treated him. Whether or not you deny that is up to you, not that your connection to reality is all that good.

Go back and actually read it. Find it and quote it if you're so sure. Prove me wrong.

Our search feature is broken, and I'm not about to waste hours searching through thousands of pages to find the right thread to look for a post that you might have even deleted.

Ok. You're too lazy to dig the post, in which I clearly and openly said they didn't deserve to be shot. In other words, you and Arch are now deliberately lying. Gotcha.

I have better use for my time than to sift through thousands of pages of your dumb ramblings because the search feature is broken.
I remember what I read, and many others in this forum do too. Just quit while you're ahead. It's clear you've been #triggered.

He said it.
It was something about how the rich, stuck-up, bully-like kids from that area of Florida deserved it (something to that nature).
Go dig up the post. I dare you. Prove me wrong. I remember that post almost well.

Found it with Google. Peenie_weenie's response encapsulates it well:

I'm not apologizing for this.

Ever wonder why these shootings occur? You think Nikolas Cruz decided at four years old that he was going to shoot up a school in fifteen years? People like Nikolas Cruz, who hopefully will hang himself soon enough, endure a lifetime of marginalization from mostly white, mostly wealthy students who live behind the shelter of the walls of their gated communities. That's why this shooting has the Pink-hatter moms so fired up. It wasn't two black kids being slain execution style in the hood forty five minutes east of them this time.

Look at his Instagram posts. They should've seen this a mile away. The kids knew he was the shooter as soon as the shots started. They were joking about it for years beforehand. When you see someone this obviously troubled, you reach out to them. But you guys don't want to reach out to them. You want to make jokes about the emotional trauma they've endured and then want to blame the guns to avoid looking at the culture of nastiness that is prevalent in places like Parkland.

You know? Because you are those kids or worse yet, you're a failed parent they're your kids.

As someone who is from South Florida, I can say with good authority that Parkland kids have tended to be the most preppy, arrogant, nasty, and pampered pack of kids I’ve ever encountered.

like... how was high school for you? sounds like it was rough.

Let's just say that he was a frequent visitor inside lockers.
High school was pretty great. I went to a rinky dink little Christian school. Very diverse, very accepting. Everyone got along. Bullying wasn't a real issue - not for me at least. We lived in working class neighborhoods and all got along. Nice try. When are you going to own up to the culture you've perpetuated.

I love how the guy who tries to bully and belittle people on this board all the time is going to blame the victims of gun violence for getting shot because of a "culture of nastiness"

What does that mean you deserve?
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2018, 03:05:07 PM »

LOL, what?

He said it.

Says the boy who can't read.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2018, 03:09:43 PM »

They have zero evidence against me. I hope they never become lawyers. There lack of willingness to dig up the post proves it.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2018, 03:11:10 PM »

They have zero evidence against me. I hope they never become lawyers. There lack of willingness to dig up the post proves it.

I already dug it up using Google. #ThatReadingComprehension

Also, *their
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2018, 03:13:27 PM »

Also, *their
Lol so where did I specifically say they "deserved" it. Bold that part for me. I read my post and saw absolutely nothing to support your claims. Not a single sentence.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2018, 03:16:03 PM »

Also, *their
Lol so where did I specifically say they "deserved" it. Bold that part for me. I read my post and saw absolutely nothing to support your claims. Not a single sentence.

I said it was implied, and it is, especially given the context--when the event recently happened, your response was to jump to the shooter's defense, rationalizing his behavior and casting culpability on the victims.

It doesn't have to literally be "I SAID THIS." Almost everyone interpreted it that way in that thread. You can go back and read it for yourself. Whether or not that was not your intention, it is not up to us to help you phrase what you mean.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2018, 03:17:11 PM »

Also, *their

I said it was implied, and it is, especially given the context--when the event recently happened, your response was to jump to the shooter's defense, rationalizing his behavior and casting culpability on the victims.

It doesn't have to literally be "I SAID THIS." Almost everyone interpreted it that way in that thread. You can go back and read it for yourself. Whether or not that was not your intention, it is not up to us to help you phrase what you mean.
So, in other words, this has been a swing and a miss on your part.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2018, 03:19:21 PM »

Also, *their

Nope. That's not at all a swing and miss. Your post is there, with all of its disgusting content intact. There are more of your precious treasures all over that thread.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2018, 03:20:24 PM »

Also, *their

Nope. That's not at all a swing and miss. Your post is there, with all of its disgusting content intact. There are more of your precious treasures all over that thread.
If you reach any deeper you're gonna fall into the well.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2018, 03:20:29 PM »

Also, *their

This feels kind of like a slut shaming in order to trivialize a sexual assault. It was like in college where in intro Psych, they had a laboratory where people had to assign the blame when a woman was sexually assaulted after coming home at night from cheating on her SO at a bar.  Most people blamed the woman and the professor used it as an example of the "moral model" of social order as opposed to an "agency model" or a "medical model". Or something like that.
"If people didn't want to be shot, they shouldn't have made themselves targets so its their fault almost as much as it is Cruz's fault."
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2018, 03:21:23 PM »

Also, *their

This feels kind of like a slut shaming in order to trivialize a sexual assault. It was like in college where in intro Psych, they had a laboratory where people had to assign the blame when a woman was sexually assaulted after coming home at night from cheating on her SO at a bar.  Most people blamed the woman and the professor used it as an example of the "moral model" of social order as opposed to an "agency model" or a "medical model". Or something like that.
"If people didn't want to be shot, they shouldn't have made themselves targets so its their fault almost as much as it is Cruz's fault."

Yeah, pretty much. It's a matter of perspective and framing. Of course, he already prefaced in that thread that he wasn't going to apologize for his views, so he has no recourse to backtrack, not that he ever will.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2018, 03:26:09 PM »

Are you going to psychologically profile me now Arch, seeing as you're apparently a jack of all trades Roll Eyes
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2018, 03:27:02 PM »

Are you going to psychologically profile me now Arch, seeing as you're apparently a jack of all trades Roll Eyes

Angry_Weasel might.  Be careful, he took Intro to Psych!
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2018, 03:27:40 PM »

Roll Eyes

And I appreciate the compliment, although I'm far from it in my view.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2018, 03:33:01 PM »

LOL, what?

He said it.

The evidence has already been posted above.
Open your eyes, you blind rat.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2018, 03:35:40 PM »

LOL, what?

He said it.

The evidence has already been posted above.
Open your eyes, you blind rat.
Where does it say "they deserved it." Where? Where in the paragraph is that sentence. Point it out. Copy and paste the offending sentence. You can keep playing stupid all you want.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2018, 03:37:08 PM »

Also, *their

Yeah, pretty much. It's a matter of perspective and framing. Of course, he already prefaced in that thread that he wasn't going to apologize for his views, so he has no recourse to backtrack, not that he ever will.

Even after the post/evidence has been presented, he still denies it.
Classic Sanchez having a tantrum that 99% of people reading such a post, would come to the same conclusion.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2018, 03:39:58 PM »

He said it.

Also, *their

Classic Sanchez having a tantrum that 99% of people reading such a post, would come to the same conclusion.

Ok. Famed imbecile ProudModerate2 says this. But what I actually said was this:

As someone who is from South Florida, I can say with good authority that Parkland kids have tended to be the most preppy, arrogant, nasty, and pampered pack of kids I’ve ever encountered. Barring Boca kids at least. Up until last week my friends and I used to joke about them. My brother even bemoaned starting his job at the Jimmy Johns there because he didn’t want to work with them. The collective reputation of Parkland - and my experiences with Parkland kids - doesn’t change in spite of what happened. They in no way deserved this but I’ll be damned if a group of kids too scared to go down to MLK Blvd in Pompano to protest the regular killings of black youth due to crime/police/etc end up impacting this country’s two hundred year tradition of protecting the sanctity of our rights to bare arms.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2018, 03:42:00 PM »

Also, *their

This feels kind of like a slut shaming in order to trivialize a sexual assault. It was like in college where in intro Psych, they had a laboratory where people had to assign the blame when a woman was sexually assaulted after coming home at night from cheating on her SO at a bar.  Most people blamed the woman and the professor used it as an example of the "moral model" of social order as opposed to an "agency model" or a "medical model". Or something like that.

It's a matter of standards of evidence. To convict himself, the standard is far higher than he would have to convict Hillary, for instance. He needs to see a literally, semantically unambiguous, statement to assign any self-culpability.

It's an empty form of argumentation, simply because Pragmatics are more significant than Semantics in context-rich conversations--this is a core understanding in linguistics when performing conversational analysis.

Whenever someone resorts to talking about semantics while ignoring pragmatics, it's usually the case that they have no other way to defend themselves.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2018, 03:45:08 PM »

Dude, just give up. You know damn well I didn't say that and you lost the argument.
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2018, 03:48:28 PM »

Not a Trump-supporter, but a "sometimes-Trumper".

First, by the new regressive/Marxist leftist, everyone is a racist and a Nazi.  Now that's out of the way:

He's done some token things with the commuting of sentences recently.  And unless you think the job numbers are false, the economy has been getting better for them.

Besides some rumors of him using the n-word...where has he been racist? Every president including Bill Clinton (and Hillary) have talked about building better border security.  Are they all racists?  Restricting movement from some Arab/Islamic countries?  It's definitely not all of them. Maybe some of you want wide-open borders...and maybe some day we'll get to that point but it HAS to be a slow transition.  Open the gates now and you'll probably have a lot worse problems than now.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2018, 03:48:44 PM »

Dude, just give up. You know damn well I didn't say that and you lost the argument.

The fact that you keep rubber banding back to the same talking point without addressing my point above is reason enough to doubt this claim. See how people reacted to your statement in context in that thread, and tell me that everyone else didn't understand it the way you claim you said it.

You want a literal statement? It's not there. The implication clearly is, but that's not enough for you. Nobody is going to change their minds on what you said just because you went full dog whistle. It's the same tactic your precious party uses to campaign on ethnic and racial resentment, while rejecting they ever did.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2018, 03:53:56 PM »

Hillary voters: tell me why you're *not* a horrible waste of air.
Clinton voters outnumber Trump by millions.

Uh, disregarding all of the dicey stuff Sanchez posts, why do superior numbers mean anything?  Do creationists hold some type of superiority over agnostics in your eyes?
Three million extra Californians done matter. They're state was won by Hillary. They were counted.

Uh, you realize there's a half dozen vulnerable Republican House seats in California, right?
Six seats. You can't get a majority with six seats.

Those six seats count for a lot when you look at seats in other states that will also flip.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2018, 04:00:06 PM »

Ok. Famed imbecile ProudModerate2 says this. But what I actually said was this:

As someone who is from South Florida, I can say with good authority that Parkland kids have tended to be the most preppy, arrogant, nasty, and pampered pack of kids I’ve ever encountered. Barring Boca kids at least. Up until last week my friends and I used to joke about them. My brother even bemoaned starting his job at the Jimmy Johns there because he didn’t want to work with them. The collective reputation of Parkland - and my experiences with Parkland kids - doesn’t change in spite of what happened. They in no way deserved this but I’ll be damned if a group of kids too scared to go down to MLK Blvd in Pompano to protest the regular killings of black youth due to crime/police/etc end up impacting this country’s two hundred year tradition of protecting the sanctity of our rights to bare arms.

LOL.
So Sanchez suddenly becomes interested in digging-up his posts, that he initially dared others to do so.
And all he does is present more evidence of his Deplorable behavior of the Parkland students and that horrific event. How dare "preppy" kids try to challenge policy/laws that threaten children in schools; only those in "poorer" areas have this right (he says).
Uggggg.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies