The Bagel23/X Marks the Spot Cellar of Exquisitely Aged Content (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:39:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Bagel23/X Marks the Spot Cellar of Exquisitely Aged Content (search mode)
Thread note
Please do not re-post any posts that you think are likely to be moderated in this thread.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Bagel23/X Marks the Spot Cellar of Exquisitely Aged Content  (Read 44221 times)
Vespucci
United States

« on: October 11, 2018, 07:00:05 PM »

Vespucci
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 03:47:31 PM »

Heitkamp (who is underrated on this forum, she's more likely to win than Scott, for god's sake)

This post is so Atlas. Please explain how a Democrat in a crimson red state who is consistently trailing by double digits is more likely to win than a Republican who has a small to moderate sized deficit in a purple state.

Scott is an overrated candidate, IMHO, and he has to run alongside DeSantis. I'll admit that the post was an overreaction, but it's ridiculous that everyone calls Heitkamp DOA when the race is lean to likely R and FL a tossup when it is lean to likely D.

Yikes.
(Clarence Thomas is me, btw)
Vespucci
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 09:20:14 PM »

These are my Midterm predictions.
2018 House Results: R+2
2018 Senate Results: R+7
In the house, I’m predicting the Republicans to have a net gain of 2, due to Republicans flipping 10 Democratic districts (MN-01, MN-07, MN-08, NH-01, NV-03, PA-17, AZ-01, WI-03, IA-02, and IL-17), and Democrats flipping 8 Republican districts (CA-49, CA-25, CA-10, CO-06, TX-23, VA-10, FL-26, and FL-27). Meanwhile, in the senate, I’m predicting the Republicans to have a net gain of 7, due to flipping 7 Democratic Senate seats (WV, IN, MO, ND, MT, OH, and FL).

Ironically, TX-23 didn't even flip.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies