We are nothing without a strong military.So is hillary destroying the military?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 06:24:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  We are nothing without a strong military.So is hillary destroying the military?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: We are nothing without a strong military. So is hillary destroying the military?
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: We are nothing without a strong military.So is hillary destroying the military?  (Read 4720 times)
MissCatholic

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 03, 2005, 12:22:28 PM »

Is Hillary Clinton destroying the miliatry. Republicans claim that hillary is destroying the military so are the forum repulbicans correct in putting this charge agaisnt her?
MissCatholic

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 12:41:44 PM »
« Edited: October 03, 2005, 12:43:47 PM by MissCatholic »

ask the jerk modu.

how can people agree with her legislation but then attack her. its like agreeing with something but then realizing that a black man said it hence you hate it.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »

ask the jerk modu.

how can people agree with her legislation but then attack her. its like agreeing with something but then realizing that a black man said it hence you hate it.

You are really getting nasty, MissCatholic. 

Do you think that liberals who agree with Bush's appointment of Harriet Miers will like him now?  Will they like him if he begins a great society-type program to rebuild the Gulf area?

Hillary Clinton has a long association with left-wing causes that has caused a deep-seated and lasting dislike for her among conservatives and many moderates.  She is also perceived as being cold, manipulative and insincere, which makes her attempts to reposition herself on issues highly suspect.

You seem to be arguing in your usual inane way that people have some sort of obligation to support this woman, and if they're not, then you're going to call them nasty names.  I'd say your logic is at 4th grade level, but that would be an insult to 4th graders.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 01:25:09 PM »

I think he/she likes me.  I better stop using deoderant for a while.  Maybe he/she will stay gone as he/she said he/she would.  hahaha

Typical spin though.  Using my stance on the military and my dislike of Killary, merging them together to imply something I didn't say.  hahaha . . . what a troll.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 06:48:20 PM »

I've deleted a number of posts quoting a post I deleted that was reposted.  Stop it or I will put a severed horse head in your bed.

- The Moderator
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2005, 06:50:22 PM »

I've deleted a number of posts quoting a post I deleted that was reposted.  Stop it or I will put a severed horse head in your bed.

- The Moderator
^^^^^
This is an offer you can't refuse...

Dude, see if you can get me one too.
Lephi
jdarby98023
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2005, 07:15:38 PM »

The Democrats have a severe problem with respect for the military.  During Vietnam they spat on our troops and now they are doing the same thing except they are more subdued about it.  I still see it there.  Even here there are "peace activists" who say they like the troops but dont respect the president who was ELECTED by the american people.  If you dont support the president, how can you support the troops he commands?  bs!
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2005, 07:19:27 PM »

Even here there are "peace activists" who say they like the troops but dont respect the president who was ELECTED by the american people.  If you dont support the president, how can you support the troops he commands?  bs!

What if the president is doing something with the troops with which you strongly disagree and which you feel is putting the troops in more danger than they need to be in?  The president is not perfect, and having an opinion that differs from his does not make yours invalid.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2005, 07:20:10 PM »

The Democrats have a severe problem with respect for the military.  During Vietnam they spat on our troops and now they are doing the same thing except they are more subdued about it.  I still see it there.  Even here there are "peace activists" who say they like the troops but dont respect the president who was ELECTED by the american people.  If you dont support the president, how can you support the troops he commands?  bs!

Does this include Chuck Hagel and Walter Jones?

Please try not to generalize half the country.  Thanx.
Lephi
jdarby98023
Rookie

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2005, 07:21:17 PM »

Even here there are "peace activists" who say they like the troops but dont respect the president who was ELECTED by the american people.  If you dont support the president, how can you support the troops he commands?  bs!

What if the president is doing something with the troops with which you strongly disagree and which you feel is putting the troops in more danger than they need to be in?  The president is not perfect, and having an opinion that differs from his does not make yours invalid.

This question is invalid beacuse Bush does not.  We may not agree with him but saying you are 100% behind the troops when you disagree with him is ridiculous since most of the troops strongly support their president.
Lephi
jdarby98023
Rookie

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2005, 07:22:04 PM »

If they are in the party they are endorsing the party leaderships action which is clearly anti-troop.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2005, 07:24:40 PM »

During Vietnam they spat on our troops

Damn Kerry spat on himself.
Lephi
jdarby98023
Rookie

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2005, 07:27:17 PM »

If only
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2005, 07:27:49 PM »

If they are in the party they are endorsing the party leaderships action which is clearly anti-troop.

Huh?  Hagel and Jones are both Republican.
Lephi
jdarby98023
Rookie

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2005, 07:29:49 PM »

Then why are you mentioning them?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2005, 07:32:45 PM »

Then why are you mentioning them?

Because they're both anti-Iraq war.  Or at least they are now.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2005, 07:34:54 PM »

This question is invalid beacuse Bush does not.  We may not agree with him but saying you are 100% behind the troops when you disagree with him is ridiculous since most of the troops strongly support their president.

Bush does not... what?  I don't understand why you can't support the troops by opposing what the president is doing with them.  If Bush lined up the troops to have them shot, would it indicate a lack of support for the troops to oppose this action?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2005, 07:35:39 PM »

Bush does not... what?  I don't understand why you can't support the troops by opposing what the president is doing with them.  If Bush lined up the troops to have them shot, would it indicate a lack of support for the troops to oppose this action?

That would be Clinton's fault.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2005, 07:45:19 PM »

Go away.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2005, 08:43:12 PM »

- The Moderator

Stop trolling asshole
Lephi
jdarby98023
Rookie

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2005, 08:50:09 PM »

Go away.

No response other than that?  Thought so...
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2005, 08:51:41 PM »

Or you could make some kind of response to my last post...
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2005, 08:55:42 PM »

Go away.

You seem to be strikingly similiar to an old poster named "Nomorelies". And to reply to your post:

1. Yeah, like that couldn't be more stereotypical. Roll Eyes
2. Sorry, I had no idea that Democrats were the only ones who were against Vietnam. I'll be sure to remember that.
3. So, if you don't vote for the president, you hate our troops?

And whatever you are smoking in Utah, I'd like some. I could make some big money selling it on the streets, nomo.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2005, 09:00:54 PM »

Aggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh!!!!!!  My head hurts.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even remotely be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.  -Billy Madison

This applies to several recent posts.  You know who you are.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2005, 10:16:19 PM »

YAY a new idiot to make fun of!
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies