Post-Obama - A Different 2012 (Gameplay)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Post-Obama - A Different 2012 (Gameplay)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Post-Obama - A Different 2012 (Gameplay)  (Read 36341 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: April 13, 2018, 09:29:46 AM »

Carolla campaign statement on social media
We have a reg flags all over the Republican and Democrat primaries.  We have a man like Huckabee who think God should run the United States, A New York Rino who could easily could cave to the Democrats. We have on the Democrats someone who is a First Lady of a President Of false hope.  A flip flop all over the place Vice President And Govenor of a Southern State who wants to take us backwards to 50 years ago.

It’s simple there is one candidate  in this race who will fight for you no matter who you are.  And that person is Adam Carolla
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #251 on: April 13, 2018, 11:15:22 AM »

(Final?) Debate Rebuttal

Michele Bachmann: Mr. Huckabee, you must not understand what social security actually does, maybe you should be the one doing the research not me. Social security doesn't give people a choice if they want to give their money to the government or not. Unlike you, I don't believe the government is the solution to our problems and I don't believe social security is our solution to retirement. It is an outdated system created by the new deal and it will go bankrupt if the next president doesn't do anything. Also Mr.Huckabee, Actually you don't have a plan to change social security. You said you won't reform or change social security multiple times and I am sorry just now you want to announce a plan.

Mr. Huckabee, you attacked me for not having a plan but I actually do have a plan. I plan in the end to get rid of social security and give back all the money that has been taken from the working Americans. Social security hurts the working class of this country and it hurts the self-employed person who has to give up $1 out of every $10 to give to the government just for social security and that doesn't include all the taxes they pay other than social security. Social security hurts the small business around this country especially since many owners of those companies don't make a profit for the first few years of business and it doesn't help that the government takes a $1 out of every $10.

You also attacked me for being part of the establishment, I am not part of the establishment of Washington. You have spent over twenty years being part of the political establishment and you have lost touch with the working man. I am in touch with my working-class roots and I understand what the working class of this country needs because I actually have spent part of my adult life in the working class and I understand that the working class doesn't want more government.

Mr. Huckabee, if you have any questions about my plan about social security then please visit my website at Bachmann2012.com and [Laughs] maybe when your there you can buy a campaign button.

Rebuttal— Congresswoman, I just don't think you're telling the truth. (laughs) You've repeatedly said that social security grew the poverty level, but that's just not true. After social security, poverty rates dropped substantially among retirees. I grew up dirt poor myself in the working class of America. I fought my way out of poverty. I've worked for the working class all my life without major compensation, while you're in Washington taking a salary of nearly $180,000. Don't tell me I'm part of some establishment when you're making thousands yourself.

I don't think I was even in public office 20 years ago (laughs). The truth is I've been fighting for the working class for all my 10 years as Arkansas Governor. My policies were wildly popular among the people I governed, and TIME called me one of the best governors in the country. I stand up for big reform policies that Washington hates. I've supported the FairTax from the beginning.

Now, I'm standing up and saying I will defend our seniors. The seniors who rely on this fund that they've already paid into. Not a welfare check, but a check they earned. I'm saying I will boldly reform our tax code to fully fund social security while not cutting a dime in social security and medicare, and it won't raise taxes on you either.

Congresswoman, it will be the voters who decide if they want to abolish social security on February 4th.

Final Rebuttal From Michele Bachmann
Yes, we will let the voters decide on February 4th wether they want to elect another big government Republican or if they want a true conservative fighting for the working class and fighting against big government.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #252 on: April 13, 2018, 04:02:15 PM »

Interviewed: Welcome our next guest, Rep. Michele Bachmann who is also running for president. My first questions is have you seen the new Obama ad calling you too conservative and what is your response

Bachmann: It is actually very ridiculous and it is even more ridiculous that Mr. Huckabee said Mrs. Obama was correct in what she labeled me as. Mrs. Obama and Mr. Huckabee are trying to frame me, Senator DeMint and our supporters as extremist. I am not an extremist to believe differently than them, they are trying to use this tactic because it is a smart political move and that is what the establishment does, they think what is the best attack not what is actually true or not. The establishment Republicans called Ronald Reagan an extremist when he was running for president.

The only thing it did to the Reagan campaign brought the campaign off the talk of policy and obviously, both Mr. Huckabee and Mrs. Obama don't talk about policy with me because they know that if they do they won't be able to beat me. Mrs. Obama and Mr. Huckabee are playing establishment games and that is not what the American voters want.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #253 on: April 13, 2018, 04:19:56 PM »
« Edited: April 13, 2018, 04:27:38 PM by terp40hitch »

Bachmann on the trail

Bachmann at townhall speaking about her plan for the economy

Bachmann at local Florida church service

Bachmann greets supporters in Maine

Bachmann at final rally before election day

Bachmann launched all her major policies on her website
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #254 on: April 13, 2018, 06:29:04 PM »

Turn is closed! Anything after this post will not be counted. I'm typing up the results now!
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #255 on: April 13, 2018, 10:42:09 PM »

America's Choice 2012: ME, SC, FL, and NV

Anderson Cooper: We're back here again for the third time in a month to see how the candidates fare among the decisions of the American people. Hello, welcome back to CNN's coverage of America's Choice 2012, and I'm Anderson Cooper. With me is our team of expert political analysts, including the man to my right, Jake Tapper. Jake, what do you make of the last few weeks of the campaign?

Jake Tapper: Well, it's been completely different and more of the same at the same time. We saw the resurgence of Biden's campaign, aided by a reshuffle in his campaign staff, Huckabee mostly holding his ground as Giuliani, DeMint, and Bachmann have continued to throw punches, and no consolidation whatsoever in the Republican primary. All four candidates, which after a few hard weeks of fundraising and campaign buildup, are now almost exactly equal in terms of campaign organization and funding. Each campaign has been digging its heels in over the past few weeks for what looks like a rocky and interesting primary ahead, and no one has relented. It's almost like a political staring contest between the four.

Anderson Cooper: (laughs) That's for sure, and interestingly, many political predictors, including us here at CNN, have significantly upped the chances of a brokered Republican convention. These next few weeks will be anything but dull. Now, onto Mr. Santorum, how do you think these events have affected tonight's races?

Rick Santorum: The campaigns of each of the candidates remaining standing will for sure have a major impact on tonight's races. I think Huckabee's still favored in Florida, though I wouldn't be surprised to see Giuliani have a late surge to a close second. In Maine, Giuliani is favored, but I think the true race tonight is in the battle for second here, in what looks to possibly be a virtual three-way-tie for second. In Nevada, it's again Giuliani's to lose, and yet again, it's all about who comes out to be the second place finisher. For the Democrats, in both states, Obama is heavily favored, though it's going to be critical for the Biden campaign to make breakthroughs in either or both states, or his campaign could be toast.

Anderson Cooper: Interesting analysis, thank you Mr. Santorum. Now, with a few minutes left to the first poll closings in Florida, we'll take a quick commercial break.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #256 on: April 13, 2018, 10:51:21 PM »

Wolf Blitzer: ...and the polls are now closed in Maine, the first of tonight's contests for Republicans. We've got a bit of early vote now reporting, along with a few early precincts:

Maine Republican Caucus (4% reporting)

Rudy Guiliani: 51.45%
Jim DeMint: 25.10%
Mike Huckabee: 19.86%
Michelle Bachmann: 3.59%

Anderson Cooper: Not much to report on right now, but we'll check back in in a few moments when we have a few more returns to report.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #257 on: April 14, 2018, 12:58:01 PM »

Wolf Blitzer: With 15 minutes still to go to poll closings in Florida and South Carolina, let's check back into the results in Maine:

Maine Republican Caucus (23% reporting)

Rudy Guiliani: 34.76%
Jim DeMint: 28.15%
Mike Huckabee: 27.18%
Michelle Bachmann: 9.91%

Anderson Cooper: We're seeing a slight uptick in DeMint turnout in the more northern parts of Maine; this may be something to look out for. Unsurprising results so far, but it's going to be interesting to see whether DeMint or Huckabee will eke out a second place finish. It looks as if DeMint's clawing a bit of support away from Bachmann, who is also a member of the Tea Party movement. This could be an interesting factor in tonight's other races.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2018, 01:21:17 PM »

Wolf Blitzer: Alright, the polls are now closed in Florida and South Carolina. It also seems that we're able to make a call now in Maine.

PROJECTION:

Rudy Giuliani has won the Maine caucuses.

Maine Republican Caucus (23% reporting)

Rudy Giuliani: 33.10% ✓
Jim DeMint: 25.14%
Mike Huckabee: 25.01%
Michelle Bachmann: 16.75%

Anderson Cooper: Giuliani's been able to relatively coast to a victory in Maine from his broad northeastern support base, but the real question tonight is whether DeMint or Huckabee will pull out a win. In Florida, where the polls have just closed in all of the state, we have some new results. As you may notice, it says 34 percent of the vote is in, and this is due to the fact that parts of the state closed early; however, we were not able to get any figures until now.

Florida Republican Primary (34% reporting)

Mike Huckabee: 29.17%
Rudy Giuliani: 26.29%
Jim DeMint: 22.70%
Michelle Bachmann: 21.84%

Florida Democratic Primary (34% reporting)

Michelle Obama: 39.14%
Joe Biden: 34.16%
Phil Bredesen: 26.60%
Evan Bayh: 0.09%
Howard Dean: 0.01%

Wolf Blitzer: Right now, Anderson, those are some pretty strong performances from Huckabee, and, interestingly, Biden and Bredesen. It looks as if these candidates' reappearances on the campaign trail have helped them, in fact, so much so that Obama is being kept below 40 percent. Now, I wouldn't be surprised to see Obama surge later, but this is an interesting observation with 34 percent of the vote in. It looks as if most undecideds have broke for Obama's challengers, a promising sign for both of them.

Anderson Cooper: Yes, that's for sure. And we also are getting some early returns from South Carolina:

South Carolina Democratic Primary (11% reporting)

Michelle Obama: 45.16%
Phil Bredesen: 28.15%
Joe Biden: 26.10%
Evan Bayh: 0.51%
Howard Dean: 0.08%

Wolf Blitzer: Obama's mostly holding her own here so far, but Bredesen's making an impressive play for second place. Biden's camp must also be excited at this hour, as he's also seeing a small uptick in results relative to the polls. It seems that every candidate, save for Bayh and Dean, who have disappeared from the campaign trail, has something positive to take away from here tonight so far.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #259 on: April 14, 2018, 01:51:37 PM »

Wolf Blitzer: And, the results keep pouring in from Florida and South Carolina:

Florida Republican Primary (46% reporting)

Mike Huckabee: 30.15%
Rudy Giuliani: 26.24%
Jim DeMint: 23.76%
Michelle Bachmann: 19.85%

Florida Democratic Primary (46% reporting)

Michelle Obama: 40.26%
Joe Biden: 33.10%
Phil Bredesen: 26.50%
Evan Bayh: 0.10%
Howard Dean: 0.04%

Anderson Cooper: As you can see, not much movement in either race, but it looks as if Obama and Huckabee have cracked 40 and 30 percent, respectively.

Wolf Blitzer: It's going to be interesting to see if they can hold on to those numbers. However, these are still encouraging signs for Obama's opposition, who both polled nowhere near what they're getting now. However, as the Florida races remain uncalled, we're able to make a projection in South Carolina:

PROJECTION:

Michelle Obama has won the South Carolina primaries.

South Carolina Democratic Primary (29% reporting)

Michelle Obama: 44.10% ✓
Phil Bredesen: 30.16%
Joe Biden: 25.17%
Evan Bayh: 0.50%
Howard Dean: 0.07%

Anderson Cooper: Obama's still doing very well in South Carolina, and with much of her support still out, we're able to call it for her. Bredesen's now been able to crack 30 percent here, which is also a very good sign as his campaign moves forward. Stay tuned as there's much more to come on America's Choice 2012.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #260 on: April 14, 2018, 05:49:25 PM »

Wolf Blitzer: Now, the polls are closed in Nevada, and we're able to make two calls in Florida:

PROJECTION:

Mike Huckabee has won the Florida primaries.

Florida Republican Primary (65% reporting)

Mike Huckabee: 31.06% ✓
Rudy Giuliani: 26.21%
Jim DeMint: 22.75%
Michelle Bachmann: 19.98%

PROJECTION:

Michelle Obama has won the Florida primaries.

Florida Democratic Primary (65% reporting)

Michelle Obama: 40.15% ✓
Joe Biden: 33.26%
Phil Bredesen: 26.12%
Evan Bayh: 0.40%
Howard Dean: 0.07%

Anderson Cooper: Still, there's not much movement in Florida as results are coming in just as we expected. Because of this, we're able to call both races.

Nevada Republican Caucus (4% reporting)

Rudy Giuliani: 45.73%
Mike Huckabee: 23.16%
Jim DeMint: 20.10%
Michelle Bachmann: 11.01%

Wolf Blitzer: Not much to report yet, but DeMint's making a considerable play for the undecideds. This may be key as to who gets second place here in Nevada tonight.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #261 on: April 14, 2018, 06:00:49 PM »

Wolf Blitzer: We've got a bit more of the vote in, with Carson City and Reno mostly reported:

Nevada Republican Caucus (21% reporting)

Rudy Giuliani: 37.74%
Mike Huckabee: 26.10%
Jim DeMint: 25.14%
Michelle Bachmann: 11.02%

Anderson Cooper: It looks as if Giuliani's holding his own in Clark County tonight, giving him a solid lead over Huckabee, who's in second place at the moment. DeMint's consolidating a chunk of the Tea Party vote in Nevada tonight, which is currently putting him in striking distance of Huckabee. This is still encouraging for Bachmann; however, as the Tea Party's combined vote looks to sit at over a third in every contest tonight, comforting signs for the later, more Bachmann-favorable states.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #262 on: April 14, 2018, 06:13:23 PM »

Wolf Blitzer: With a large dump of votes from Las Vegas now in, we're able to make a call that's fairly unsurprising:

PROJECTION:

Rudy Giuliani has won the Nevada caucuses.

Nevada Republican Caucus (62% reporting)

Rudy Giuliani: 36.72% ✓
Mike Huckabee: 26.14%
Jim DeMint: 26.10%
Michelle Bachmann: 11.04%

Anderson Cooper: Little surprise as we call Nevada for Giuliani, but again, DeMint's making an impressive play for second place, taking a good chunk of the undecideds and a bit of the Bachmann supporters. With the third of vote that's still out, there's still enough to sway the vote either way. It looks as if the Tea Party has done very well in Nevada and Maine tonight, and the establishment has done better in Florida.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #263 on: April 14, 2018, 07:46:44 PM »

Final results from Florida, Maine, South Carolina, and, Nevada, certified a few days later:

Florida Republican Primary (100% reporting)

Mike Huckabee: 32.05% ✓ (25)
Rudy Guiliani: 27.13% (10)
Jim DeMint: 21.01% (8 )
Michelle Bachmann: 19.81% (7)

Florida Democratic Primary (100% reporting)

Michelle Obama: 40.03% ✓ (102)
Joe Biden: 34.11% (48)
Phil Bredesen: 25.07% (35)
Evan Bayh: 0.70%
Howard Dean: 0.09%

Maine Republican Caucus (100% reporting)

Rudy Guiliani: 33.19% ✓ (11)
Jim DeMint: 25.61% (5)
Mike Huckabee: 25.03% (5)
Michelle Bachmann: 16.17% (3)

South Carolina Democratic Primary (100% reporting)

Michelle Obama: 45.17% ✓ (26)
Phil Bredesen: 30.10% (11)
Joe Biden: 24.15% (8 )
Evan Bayh: 0.50%
Howard Dean: 0.08%

Nevada Republican Caucus (100% reporting)

Rudy Guiliani: 36.12% ✓ (14)
Jim DeMint: 26.15% (6)
Mike Huckabee: 26.10% (6)
Michelle Bachmann: 11.63% (2)

State of the Nominations:

Republican

Delegate Count:
Mike Huckabee: 53
Rudy Guiliani: 37
Jim DeMint: 37
Michelle Bachmann: 21
Jeb Bush: 3
Adam Carolla: 0

Democratic

Delegate Count:
Michelle Obama: 186
Joe Biden: 82
Phil Bredesen: 50
Russ Feingold: 4
Evan Bayh: 0
Howard Dean: 0
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #264 on: April 15, 2018, 10:17:30 AM »

Gov. Luis Fortuno Speech on behalf of Michele Bachmann
The Real Republican Party
10:15 pm

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #265 on: April 15, 2018, 12:26:56 PM »

Phil Bredesen Victory Speech

Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #266 on: April 16, 2018, 10:19:46 PM »
« Edited: April 22, 2018, 11:08:46 AM by Grassroots »

Rudy Giuliani Victory Across America speech:
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #267 on: April 28, 2018, 08:39:38 PM »

Turn Seven
February 5th – March 3rd

THIS IS THE FINAL TURN BEFORE THE MINNESOTA CAUCUS, COLORADO CAUCUS (R), MISSOURI PRIMARY (no R delegates awarded, D normal contest), MAINE CAUCUS (D), ARIZONA PRIMARY, MICHIGAN PRIMARY, WASHINGTON CAUCUS (R)

Note: schedule your campaigns as if all of the above contests occurred on March 3rd, for logistical purposes.

Headlines:

Greek debt crisis now in full swing, President of Euro Group Jean-Claude Junker issues ultimatum
As talks continue in an effort to end Greece’s debt crisis, Jean-Claude Junker gives the Hellenic Parliament a deadline of a week to pass legislation that would help resolve the crisis

Giants beat Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI
After a rematch of the 2008 Super Bowl, the Giants beat the Patriots in now the most-watched Super Bowl in American history

U.S. Military ends restrictions on women in combat
The Pentagon, after a year-long review, decided to lift prior restrictions on women in combat, now allowing women to be permanently assigned to battalions

Republican field comes to a complete four-way race, resurgence of opposition in Democratic field
Not one of the four Republican candidates have yet relented, leaving the contest in a pure dead heat, but the Democratic field has now shifted in favor of Obama’s challengers

RCP Job Approval Average (President Obama):

Disapprove: 51%
Approve: 45%
Unsure: 4%

RCP National Average:

Generic Republican: 42%
Generic Democrat: 41%
Michael Bloomberg (I): 11%
Adam Carolla (L): 1%
Undecided: 5%

RCP Republican Average:

Mike Huckabee: 27%
Rudy Giuliani: 26%
Jim DeMint: 25%
Michelle Bachmann: 20%
Undecided: 2%

After the Florida, Maine, and Nevada contests, still no candidate has an advantage in the Republican field, and it is now fair to say that no candidate holds the title of frontrunner. Every candidate seems to have a mixed bag of results after last night’s contests, which may prove to be integral to the contests throughout the rest of the month.

After a string of losses, Huckabee’s campaign was reinvigorated after the win in Florida and the large delegate prize; however, the campaign had dismal results in the two other contests. Giuliani’s campaign has much reason to be happy after wins in Nevada and Maine, which secures the candidate’s position just behind Huckabee, which has now led to the erosion of Huckabee’s frontrunner status. However, Giuliani still finished in a relative distant second behind Huckabee in Florida, a state he held major endorsements in and a state that his campaign invested a lot of time and energy in.

For DeMint, his campaign wrestles for the Tea Party throne with Bachmann, and his campaign has much to look forward to in close contests, where he could get a small boost of support from undecided Tea Party members, after his show of strength after two surprising second place finishes in Nevada and Maine. For Bachmann, her dismal results in the two more Tea Party-leaning states may lend her campaign to feel discouraged; however, February additionally holds contests that she leads in, including Minnesota and Michigan. The Tea Party has proven to be a crucial factor in many of these races, and may prove crucial to the winner of the Republican primaries.

RCP Democratic Average:

Michelle Obama: 43%
Joe Biden: 35%
Phil Bredesen: 17%
Evan Bayh: 0%
Howard Dean: 0%

The Democratic Primaries have grown competitive once again, with a resurgence of support in the Biden and the Bredesen campaigns after strong finishes from Biden in Florida, and Bredesen in South Carolina. While Obama still holds an overall advantage after a large string of wins, and thus additionally a large delegate lead, the two opposition campaigns head squarely into February’s contests with a more-than-outside chance at taking strong second place finishes or even a surprise first place finish.

Bredesen has been able to become the main figure of the Obama opposition in the South, with internal Democratic polling even showing him leading with the undecideds, which may prove crucial in close states where Bredesen has an advantage, such as Tennessee. Biden additionally has seen a resurgence of support in Rust Belt and Northeastern states, such as Michigan. A surprise cannot be ruled out from either; however, Obama’s campaign additionally can not be ruled out to quickly reconsolidate support.

PLEASE READ
Moderator's notes: This turn will last until Friday night, at 11:59:59 PM CDT. Make sure to PM me ASAP if you need an extension, preferably after you read this sentence. There will not be a debate this turn; instead, there will be one next turn. You are allowed two endorsements per turn, so make sure to PM me your endorsements so that I can approve of them, and endorsements are first-come, first-serve.

This turn will the month of February and early March up until Super Tuesday, including the contests mentioned above. This turn does not include Super Tuesday. Make sure to schedule your campaign accordingly.

A schedule is required. You can post 20 speeches or no speeches, but what is required for you to post is your schedule. It doesn't have to be detailed, just give me a short description of each day's (or week's) events.

Advertisements: if you poll more than 15% nationally, you may run two advertisements. If you poll between 10% and 15%, you may run one advertisement, and if you poll below 10%, build up your campaign so that next round you can have a shot at running advertisements!

(For the general election: ad thresholds are 5% for one ad, and 7.5% for two.)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #268 on: April 29, 2018, 01:29:19 PM »

State polling (Republicans):

Minnesota:

Michelle Bachmann: 29%
Mike Huckabee: 26%
Jim DeMint: 24%
Rudy Guiliani: 16%

Colorado:

Jim DeMint: 28%
Mike Huckabee: 25%
Rudy Guiliani: 23%
Michelle Bachmann: 19%

Missouri (no delegates awarded):

Mike Huckabee: 36%
Jim DeMint: 25%
Michelle Bachmann: 18%
Rudy Guiliani: 18%
Undecided: 3%

Arizona:

Mike Huckabee: 30%
Jim DeMint: 27%
Rudy Guiliani: 20%
Michelle Bachmann: 17%
Undecided: 6%

Michigan:

Michelle Bachmann: 27%
Rudy Guiliani: 26%
Mike Huckabee: 25%
Jim DeMint: 21%
Undecided: 1%

Washington:

Rudy Guiliani: 30%
Michelle Bachmann: 24%
Mike Huckabee: 24%
Jim DeMint: 19%
Undecided: 3%

State polling (Democrats):

Minnesota:

Michelle Obama: 39%
Joe Biden: 31%
Phil Bredesen: 18%
Undecided: 12%

Missouri:

Michelle Obama: 34%
Phil Bredesen: 27%
Joe Biden: 25%
Undecided: 14%

Maine:

Joe Biden: 36%
Phil Bredesen: 7%
Undecided: 18%

Arizona:

Phil Bredesen: 25%
Joe Biden: 23%
Undecided: 13%

Michigan:

Joe Biden: 37%
Michelle Obama: 36%
Phil Bredesen: 10%
Undecided: 17%

terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #269 on: April 29, 2018, 01:59:20 PM »

Bachmann's Second Attack Advertisment
"Career flip-flopper"
Bought in Michigan, Washington, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, Idaho and Tennesee

In the 1990's when running for Mayor of the most liberal cities in the country. Rudy Giuliani was pro-choice, pro-government and supported the Brady Act which was the biggest gun control act to date

20's years later, Rudy flip-flopped and now promises to support the second amendment, cuts to the government and support pro-life legislation. Can you trust he will actually do what he says?

Rudy Giuliani has spent over 20 years playing politics and has spent his career flip-flopping just to get elected. Giuliani doesn't serve America, he serves the Washington establishment.

You can trust Michele Bachmann when she says she will fight for conservative values in the White House. Michele Bachmann has never flip-flopped on her values just to get elected and she is going to serve the working class of America, not the Washington establishment, unlike Rudy Giuliani.

I'm Michele Bachmann and I approve this message
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #270 on: April 29, 2018, 05:04:37 PM »
« Edited: May 03, 2018, 11:39:33 AM by terp40hitch »

Michele Bachmann's Schedule from Feburary 5th to March 3rd

Feburary 5th to 9th: Minnesota

Feburary 5th
We are not going to give up because Americans never give up

St. Cloud, MN: Rally with Bachmann and Former Gov. Tim Pawlenty

Minneapolis, MN: Meet and Greet with Voters

Burnsville, MN: Town Hall with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Brooklyn Park, MN: Rally with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Feburary 6th
In 1980, we choose a conservative and in 2012, we are going to choose a conservative again

Coon Rapids, MN: Meet and Greet with Voters

Coon Rapids, MN: Rally with Bachmann, Gov. Luis Fortuno, and Rep. Kristi Noem

St. Paul, MN: Townhall with Bachmann

St. Cloud, MN: Meet and Greet with Voters

Feburary 7th
The Republican party has forgotten their true values, let's show them what the true values of the Republican party are

Ely, MN: Meet and Greet with Voters

Grand Portage, MN: Townhall with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Virginia, MN: Rally with Bachmann and Rep. Kristi Noem

Hibbing, MN: Meet and Greet with Voters

Northome, MN: Townhall with Bachmann

Feburary 8th
Four years ago we lost Minnesota but I guarantee you this year if I am the nominee we will turn the blue wall red

St. Paul, MN: Rally with Bachmann, Sen. Chuck Grassley and former Gov. Tim Pawlenty

Minneapolis, MN: Townhall with Bachmann

Minneapolis, MN: Rally with Bachmann, Gov. Luis Fortuno, Rep. Allen West and former Gov. Tim Pawlenty

Feburary 9th
Obama failed as a president and we can't have four more years of failure

Moorhead, MN: Meet and Greet with Voters

Detriot Lakes, MN: Townhall with Bachmann

Morris, MN: Rally with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Madison, MN: Rally with Bachmann and Rep. Kristi Noem

Ortonville, MN: Meet and Greet with Voters

Feburary 10th: Washington

Feburary 10th
I will always fight for America and I will always put country first

Spokane, WA: Rally with Bachmann, Condoleezza Rice and Carly Fiorina

Rockford, WA: Meet and Greet with Voters

Newport, WA: Townhall with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Pullman, WA: Bussiness roundtable with Bachmann

Feburary 11th: Michigan and Washington D.C.

Feburary 11th
Michigan has struggle long enough, we need change and we need a real leader to bring us forward

Monroe, MI: Phonebanking with volunteers

Monroe, MI: Coordinate with Michigan staff

Dearborn, MI: Bussiness roundtable with Bachmann and Carly Fiorina

Detriot, MI: Rally with Bachmann and Rep. Allen West

Washington D.C.: CPAC Speech with Carly Fiorina

Washington D.C.: Congressional Work

Feburary 12th to 16th: Michigan

Feburary 12th
This race is about more then a job title to me, it is about the future of this party and about the future of this nation

Lansing, MI: Endorsement Rally with Bachmann and Senator John Thune

St. Johns, MI: Bussiness Roundtable with Bachmann, Sen. John Thune, and Carly Fiorina

Feburary 13th
We need a president in the white house who will fight for the small bussiness, I am that person

Ironwood, MI: Rally with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Crystal Falls, MI: Meet and Greet with Voters

Cyrstal Falls, MI: Townhall with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Iron Mountain, MI: Rally with Bachmann and Rep. Tom Latham

L'Ansee, MI: Rally with Bachmann, Rep. Tom Latham, and Sen. John Thune

Feburary 14th
We need to win this nomination so we can take this country back

Niles, MI: Meet and Greet with Voters

Kalamazoo, MI: Townhall with Bachmann

Benton Harbor, MI: Rally with Bachmann, Carly Fiorina, and Sen. John Thune

Battle Creek, MI: Meet and Greet with Voters

Feburary 15th
Michigan and America need a fighter in Washington. I am that fighter!

Bay City, MI: Townhall with Bachmann

Bay City, MI: Local Church Service

Saginaw, MI: Meet and Greet with Voters

Flint, MI: Veteran Roundtable with Bachmann and Rep. Allen West

Alma, MI: Rally with Bachmann and Carly Fiorina

Feburary 16th
When you go to the polls on February 28th choose somebody who will fight for you, not like Rudy Giuliani who will fight for the Washington estblishment

Detriot, MI: Keynote Speaker at Michigan University

Detriot, MI: Door to Doors with volunteers and Rep. Allen West

Monroe, MI: Phonebanking with Volunteers

Ann Arbor, MI: Pep talk with Bachmann Volunteers

Lansing, MI: Rally with Bachmann, Gov. Luis Fortuno, and Sen. John Thune

Febuary 17th to 18th: Missouri

Febuary 17th
Missouri needs a fighter in Washington and there is only one candidate in this race that is a true fighter

Kirk, MO: Rally with Bachmann and Rep. Steve King

Maryville, MO: Meet and Greet with Voters

Marysville, MO: Rally with Bachmann, Rep. Steve King, and Sen. Chuck Grassley

Febuary 18th
I will fight for the working class, I will fight for consvertive values and I will fight for Missouri

Bowling Green, MO: Meet and Greet with Voters

Hannibal, MO: Rally with Bachmann and Rep. Steve King

Macon, MO: Townhall with Bachmann

Columbia, MO: Rally with Bachmann and Sen. Chuck Grassley

Febuary 19th: Colorado

Febuary 19th
If we want to win this nomination then I need your help

Denver, CO: Meet and Greet with Voters

Denver, CO: Townhall with Bachmann

Aspen, Co: Rally with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Febuary 20th: Arizona

Febuary 20th
Arizona needs a president who will fight for them not illegal immigrants

Mesa, AZ: Rally with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Phoenix, AZ: Meet and Greet with Voters

Wickenburg, AZ: Townhall with Bachmann

Prescott, AZ: Rally with Bachmann

Gila Bend, AZ: Meet and Greet with Voters

Febuary 21st to 26th: Minnesota

Febuary 21st
I fought for Minnesota in the congress and I will fight for it in the White House

Olivia, MN: Meet and Greet with Voters

Willmar, MN: Rally with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Litchfield, MN: Townhall with Voters

St. Cloud, MN: Coordinate Minnesota GOTV Effort

St. Cloud, MN: Door to Doors with Volunteers

Febuary 22nd to 23rd
We are the grassroots campaign and you are the one fueling this campaign

St. Cloud, MN: Coordinate Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, Arizona and Colorado Campaign

St. Cloud, MN: Pep talk to Minnesota Volunteers

St. Cloud, MN: Video Conference with Michigan and Missouri Volunteers

Febuary 24th
The consvertive movement is not dead and you prove it

New Ulm, MN: Rally with Bachmann and Former Gov. Tim Pawlenty

St. James, MN: Meet and Greet with Voters

St. Peter, MN: Rally with Bachmann, Sen. John Thune, Rep. Kristi Noem, and Former Gov. Tim Pawlenty

Mankota, MN: Townhall with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Windom, MN: Rally with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Febuary 25th
Minnesota prove that this campaign is not over

Lakeville, MN: Meet and Greet with Voters

Burnsville, MN: Townhall with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Eden Pairee, MN: Meet and Greet with Voters

Minneapolis, MN: Townhall with Bachmann

Minneapolis, MN: Rally with Bachmann, Sen. John Thune and Former Gov. Tim Pawlenty

Febuary 26th
I was born and raised in the midwest and I will represent the midwest in the White House

St. Cloud, MN: Pep talk to Minnesota Volunteers

Twin Cities, MN: Door to Doors with Volunteers

Brooklyn Park, MN: Rally with Bachmann and Gov. Luis Fortuno

Febuary 27th to March 1st: Michigan

Febuary 27th
When you vote, think who will represent you in Washington. A career politician who has never spent a day outside of politics like Rudy Giuliani or somebody who will fight for the working class because she actually worked in the working class

Detriot, MI: Door to Doors with Volunteers

Monroe, MI: Phonebanking with Volunteers

Monroe, MI: Rally with Bachmann, Carly Fiorina, Rep. Allen West and Sen. John Thune

Febuary 28th
The establishment is wrong time and again, they were wrong when they said John Thune couldn't win in 2004 in South Dakota, they were wrong when they said that Ronald Reagan couldn't win in 1980, let's prove them wrong again

Lansing, MI: Rally with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Lansing, MI: Door to Doors with Bachmann and Carly Fiorina

Ann Arbor, MI: Meet and Greet with Voters

Grand Rapids, MI: Rally with Bachmann and Sen. John Thune

March 1st

Flint, MI: Door to Doors with Volunteers

Flint, MI: Rally with Bachmann and Rep. Allen West

Detriot, MI: Townhall with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Monroe, MI: Door to Doors with Volunteers

Monroe, MI: Pep talk to Volunteers

March 2nd to 3rd: Minnesota

March 2nd
We need somebody to sevre the America people not the estblishment politicians in Washington

Hallock, MN: Door to Doors with Volunteers

Hallock, MN: Townhall with Michele and Cyrus Bachmann

Thief River Falls, MN: Rally with Bachmann and Rep. Kristi Noem

Crookston, MN: Door to Doors with Volunteers

Bemidji, MN: Townhall with Bachmann

March 3rd
I am the working class candidate in this race who will fight to fix this broken economy

Little Falls, MN: Speech at Caucus Location

Alexandria, MN: Speech at Caucus Location

Morris, MN: Speech at Caucus Location

St. Cloud, MN: "The Conservative Victory" Speech at election rally with Bachmann, Former Gov. Tim Pawlenty, Carly Fiorina, Sen. John Thune and Rep. Kristi Noem

Campaign Goals

• Recruit over African-Americans with Rep. Allen West and Condoleezza Rice especially near Detroit and areas in Washington
  • Recruit over Latinos with Gov. Luis Fortuno especially near big cities in Michigan and Arizona
  • Have campaign staffers meet with delegates from Iowa, New Hampshire, Florida and South Carolina, trying to prepare for a brokered convention
  • Focus on lower taxes, cutting government spending and protecting the constitution
  • Reach out to weak tea-party voters especially from the Huckabee and DeMint campaign
  • Attack Giuliani over establishment ties
  • Reach out to working-class voters in the midwest
  • Attack Giuliani as big government Republicans
  • Start creating vice-presidential candidate short-list
  • Expand Michigan, Minnesota, Washington, Ohio, North Dakota, Idaho, Missouri and Arizona campaigns
  • Win over youth vote by attacking Michelle Obama over her school meal program that students around the country have a large disapproval of
  • Launch GOTV Efforts in February 28th states
  • Win over undecided Tea Party Voters with endorsement from Tea Party Express
  • Call and Text Voters to Get Voters out to the polls

Surrogate Schedule

• Rep. Steve King: Campaigning in Missouri
  • Rep. Tom Latham: Campaigning in Missouri and Minnesota
  • Sen. Chuck Grassley: Campaigning in Missouri, Minnesota and Michigan
  • Rep. Allen West: Campaigning in Michigan
  • Former Gov. Tim Pawlenty: Campaigning in Minnesota
  • Sen. John Thune: Campaigning in Michigan and Minnesota
  • Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Campaigning in Minnesota
  • Gov. Phil Bryant: Campaigning in Arizona
  • Gov. Luis Fortuno: Campaigning in Michigan, Minnesota and Arizona
  • Rep. Kristi Noem: Campaigning in Minnesota
  • Carly Fiorina: Campaigning in Michigan
  • Former SOS Condoleezza Rice: Campaigning in Washington and Michigan

Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #271 on: April 29, 2018, 11:42:41 PM »

Rudy Giuliani 2012:
Eighth Campaign Ad - Innovating America

Aired in Michigan, Colorado, Arizona, Washington, Missouri, and Minnesota.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #272 on: April 30, 2018, 09:41:03 AM »

What Carolla did part 1
Carolla campaigned in areas across the Western part of the United States from Cailforina to Texas to Arizona to Missouri.  Carolla campaigned on reforming Wall Street by talking about bringing back Glass Stegall, Ending the Federal Reserve and ending wasteful spending on the milltary.   Carolla tried to appeal to the voters and supporters of the Howard Dean and Jim DeMint in states where their showing in the polls were weak.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #273 on: April 30, 2018, 03:07:58 PM »

Joe Biden Schedule-Part One

February, 5 2012

Meet Voters in Bar Harbor, Maine

Meet Voters in Ellsworth, Maine

Meet Voters in Belfast, Maine

Meet Voters in Rockland, Maine

Meet Voters in Gardiner, Maine

February 6, 2012

Speech in Augusta, Maine

The First Lady may have great ideas on foreign policy, but unless she's not telling me something, she's far more influential on Domestic Policy. Governor Bredesen, meanwhile, has never been part of foreign policy discussion either as Mayor of Nashville or as Governor of Tennessee. I am the only candidate with any foreign policy bona fides. I've long been considered an expert on foreign policy, dating back to my early years in the Senate. Can any of my opponents in either party say that? Can Mayor Bloomberg or Mr. Carolla say that? I don't think so.

Speech at Colby College, Waterville, Maine

The problem with the Greek debt crisis is that no one seems to pay their their taxes in Greece. In 2010 tax evasion losses for the Greek economy amounted to over twenty billion dollars. Countries like Germany and France are trying to help Greece, and I believe the United States should also do it's part, because the collapse of the Greek economy would be a disaster for the American economy. It's also an object lesson on the price our country pays when we don't pay our taxes, or when our taxes are too low, like what the Republican candidates are insisting on. We may be the next Greece if the Republicans, and their wealthy backers have their way.

Meet Voters in Hallowell, Maine

Meet Voters in Bath, Maine

February 7-12 2012

Fundraisers in California and New York

February 13, 2012

Meet Voters in Frankenmuth, Michigan (With Carl Levin)

Meet Voters in Zilwaukee, Michigan (With Carl Levin)

Speech at the Dow Event Center, Saginaw, Michigan (With Carl Levin)

Representative Bachmann thinks we're going to fail this country. She also thinks President Obama failed this country. Well, she's wrong on both counts. President Obama failed because Republicans decided they would do everything in their power to make him fail, and Representative Bachmannn knows that. After all, she accused President Obama of being "Anti-American"... I can't wait to see what she'll accuse me, or the First Lady, or Governor Bredesen of, or how Republicans will try and ensure we fail when we win in November, and the look on their faces when their pathetic attempts don't work.

February 14, 2012

A romantic day together with spouse (Jill Biden) Detroit, Michigan (includes walk in Belle Isle Park, and a romantic candlelight dinner).
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #274 on: April 30, 2018, 07:28:54 PM »

John Thune's Speech Real Solutions, Real Leadership and Real Change

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies