AZ-SEN 2018: Sinema Paradiso
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:55:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AZ-SEN 2018: Sinema Paradiso
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45
Author Topic: AZ-SEN 2018: Sinema Paradiso  (Read 102344 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #725 on: November 08, 2018, 09:17:47 PM »

Even then, only 87 % of the vote is reported in the Greenlee County and is strongly Republican and Trump won it by 24 percentage points in 2016.

Look at the number of votes it casts. There's like 50 people living there, lol.

Nope, 9455 live in this county.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenlee_County,_Arizona

Are you high?
It's obvious you haven't look on this link in order to see the obvious facts.

Obvious facts huh... okay Mr. Factoids, I have a question for you. Smiley

Why do you think it is the case that Dane county has over 500,000 people in it, but only about 300,000 vote when turnout is almost at 90%? Let me know when you have an answer, and we can talk about your wonderful Greenlee County analysis.

Because the Dane County is already safe blue and so there are some people who either don't feel to need to go to vote or don't have yet the required age to vote. But as we saw in the previous 2 midterm elections, the Republicans had a clear advantage over the Democrats in terms of electoral turnout, including in red counties. And that's exactly how they won the senate elections. So don't tell me about knowing what I'm talking about.

WRONG

Because there are many people who can't vote: children/teenagers (not just these), felons, undocumented, etc. who do count towards population

So I will now tell you that you don't know what you're talking about.

Case closed

Absolutely wrong. I know exactly what I'm talking about. If I really didn't, why is this that the Republicans won the senate election very bigly by winning 3 net gains? I have said from the very beginning that there were children and teenagers in the population that's what I meant about people who don't have yet the required age to be eligible to vote. In all evidence, you're not even reading my posts, you're not even listening to me and that's why you repeated a part of my argument. So you are the one who doesn't know what you're talking about.

See the bolded part acknowledging what you said. You just keep landing eggs on your face and claiming you landed them on me. Keep 'em coming.

At least your party lost the senate elections and your so-called blue wave was actually a fantasy and hit a red wall.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #726 on: November 08, 2018, 09:18:10 PM »

Even then, only 87 % of the vote is reported in the Greenlee County and is strongly Republican and Trump won it by 24 percentage points in 2016.

Are you high?

Why do you think it is the case that Dane county has over 500,000 people in it, but only about 300,000 vote when turnout is almost at 90%? Let me know when you have an answer, and we can talk about your wonderful Greenlee County analysis.

Because the Dane County is already safe blue and so there are some people who either don't feel to need to go to vote or don't have yet the required age to vote. But as we saw in the previous 2 midterm elections, the Republicans had a clear advantage over the Democrats in terms of electoral turnout, including in red counties. And that's exactly how they won the senate elections. So don't tell me about knowing what I'm talking about.

WRONG

Because there are many people who can't vote: children/teenagers (not just these), felons, undocumented, etc. who do count towards population

Case closed

Absolutely wrong. I know exactly what I'm talking about. If I really didn't, why is this that the Republicans won the senate election very bigly by winning 3 net gains? I have said from the very beginning that there were children and teenagers in the population that's what I meant about people who don't have yet the required age to be eligible to vote. In all evidence, you're not even reading my posts, you're not even listening to me and that's why you repeated a part of my argument. So you are the one who doesn't know what you're talking about.

See the bolded part acknowledging what you said. You just keep landing eggs on your face and claiming you landed them on me. Keep 'em coming.

At least your party lost the senate elections and your so-called blue wave was actually a fantasy and crashed on a red wall.

And there's the deflection.

Checkmate
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #727 on: November 08, 2018, 09:21:37 PM »

Are you high?

WRONG

Case closed

At least your party lost the senate elections and your so-called blue wave was actually a fantasy and crashed on a red wall.

And there's the deflection.

Checkmate

You're one to talk.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #728 on: November 08, 2018, 09:30:34 PM »

Step away from the keyboard and go have a beer, guys. Smiley
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #729 on: November 08, 2018, 09:31:55 PM »
« Edited: November 08, 2018, 09:43:44 PM by UWS »

Yep, great idea to do this in order to have some rest and to celebrate the very successful hard work we made to keep the Senate. Smiley
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #730 on: November 08, 2018, 09:45:39 PM »

Yep, great idea to do this in order to have some rest and to celebrate the very successful hard work we made to keep the Senate. Smiley

You did not work hard to keep the senate lmao
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #731 on: November 08, 2018, 09:45:44 PM »

Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #732 on: November 08, 2018, 09:54:30 PM »

Are you high?

WRONG

Case closed

At least your party lost the senate elections and your so-called blue wave was actually a fantasy and hit a red wall.
lets see...

dems gain 7 governorships

dems gain house easily

democrats lose two states trump won easily by narrow margins
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #733 on: November 08, 2018, 10:10:07 PM »

We're really arguing with someone who is writing a poor quality, terribly formatted Marco Rubio wank...
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #734 on: November 08, 2018, 10:58:46 PM »

And to drown the sorrow from losing the House, which we might remember was probably going to stay in GOP hands, wasn't it?

This WAS a blue wave. Otherwise, Manchin would've lost, Tester too, maybe even Brown. A disappointment in a race like FL-Gov does not a red wave make, and our gains are, well, pretty darn wave-like in the House.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #735 on: November 08, 2018, 11:06:54 PM »

Lmfao

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #736 on: November 08, 2018, 11:39:59 PM »
« Edited: November 08, 2018, 11:48:24 PM by Virginiá »

Looks like you found UWS' Twitter handle.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #737 on: November 08, 2018, 11:41:40 PM »
« Edited: November 09, 2018, 12:09:04 AM by UWS »

And to drown the sorrow from losing the House, which we might remember was probably going to stay in GOP hands, wasn't it?

This WAS a blue wave. Otherwise, Manchin would've lost, Tester too, maybe even Brown. A disappointment in a race like FL-Gov does not a red wave make, and our gains are, well, pretty darn wave-like in the House.

If this was really a blue wave, then the Democrats would have taken both the Senate and the House and Beto O'Rourke, for example, would have defeated Ted Cruz, but none of these happened. What was actually happened is a red wall.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #738 on: November 08, 2018, 11:42:59 PM »
« Edited: November 08, 2018, 11:48:31 PM by Virginiá »

That is total malarkey. I have no Twitter account.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #739 on: November 08, 2018, 11:50:39 PM »
« Edited: November 09, 2018, 12:15:29 AM by UWS »

We're really arguing with someone who is writing a poor quality, terribly formatted Marco Rubio wank...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRmtpau8sOU

Give me a break with your liberal bias. The only reason why you keep harassing me about this is because you are a far-leftist who is unable to allow Atlas Republicans to write their own timelines. My TL is excellent and great, is quite realistic and is appreciated by the overwhelming majority of the Atlas. Rubio is clearly a better leader than Trump and has more experience than him and that's why his leadership made America's future bright through a strong economy and strong national security and a strong national defense. So have some respect!
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #740 on: November 08, 2018, 11:51:03 PM »

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #741 on: November 09, 2018, 12:10:23 AM »

Give me a break with your liberal bias. The only reason why you keep harassing me about this is because you are a far-leftist communist who is unable to allow Atlas Republicans to write their own timelines. My TL is excellent and great, is quite realistic and is appreciated by the overwhelming majority of the Atlas. Rubio is clearly a better leader than Trump and has more experience than him and that's why his leadership made America's future bright through a strong economy and strong national security and a strong national defense. So have some respect!

You're either a troll, insane, or experiencing some sort of mental breakdown. Either way, seek help.

I'm none of these, so don't speak nonsense.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #742 on: November 09, 2018, 12:11:02 AM »

Car salesman: *slaps roof of thread* You can fit so many really stupid takes in this bad boy.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #743 on: November 09, 2018, 12:55:18 AM »
« Edited: November 09, 2018, 01:04:36 AM by UWS »

Give me a break with your liberal bias. The only reason why you keep harassing me about this is because you are a far-leftist communist who is unable to allow Atlas Republicans to write their own timelines. My TL is excellent and great, is quite realistic and is appreciated by the overwhelming majority of the Atlas. Rubio is clearly a better leader than Trump and has more experience than him and that's why his leadership made America's future bright through a strong economy and strong national security and a strong national defense. So have some respect!

You're either a troll, insane, or experiencing some sort of mental breakdown. Either way, seek help.

I'm none of these, so don't speak nonsense.
Is this about your marco rubio cut out turning off the lights while you make love?

You have no idea of what you're talking about.
I Will Not Be Wrong
outofbox6
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #744 on: November 09, 2018, 12:58:12 AM »

Let’s change the topic. When will we know who wins?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #745 on: November 09, 2018, 12:58:41 AM »

Lmfao

"Nonexistent Ducey/Sinema Voter" sounds like a parody Atlas Forum username, lol.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #746 on: November 09, 2018, 12:59:00 AM »

Let’s change the topic. When will we know who wins?

Two more vote dumps, and we'll have a fairly good idea. Sinema appears to be moderately favored as of today.
InheritTheWind

« Reply #747 on: November 09, 2018, 01:23:51 AM »
« Edited: November 09, 2018, 09:44:14 AM by Virginiá »

Like, that has to be IndyRep's burner, right?
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #748 on: November 09, 2018, 02:22:44 AM »

CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #749 on: November 09, 2018, 03:04:09 AM »

When will we expect these vote dumps? I'm assuming Friday and Monday? Unless they count on weekends??
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies