Would Republicans in Alabama abandon Roy Moore if the teens were boys?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 09:04:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Would Republicans in Alabama abandon Roy Moore if the teens were boys?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: .
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Would Republicans in Alabama abandon Roy Moore if the teens were boys?  (Read 980 times)
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2017, 04:50:00 AM »

First instinct said yes, but I think really no. When in history has Alabama ever done the right thing? It is and has been the most racist, reactionary, bigoted, conservative state in the nation. I refuse to put my trust in people like that. I'm hesitant to say anything further.

Go on. Smiley

Today I learned that IceSpear actually gets off when people bash states he doesn't like.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2017, 05:13:14 AM »

First instinct said yes, but I think really no. When in history has Alabama ever done the right thing? It is and has been the most racist, reactionary, bigoted, conservative state in the nation. I refuse to put my trust in people like that. I'm hesitant to say anything further.

Go on. Smiley

Today I learned that IceSpear actually gets off when people bash states he doesn't like.

I share his beliefs. I'm just waiting to see whether or not they're confirmed. You can rest assured that I have something far more vociferous in mind should Roy Moore win. It's already plainly obvious that the state is full of bigoted lunatics. It's just my hope that they don't constitute a majority for the December 12th election.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2017, 11:22:57 AM »

Probably not. I imagine it would likely have gotten quickly swept under the rug and the public would have stopped talking about it much sooner if that were the case (as usual with most situations involving males being affected).
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2017, 03:27:30 PM »

Go on. Smiley

I share his beliefs. I'm just waiting to see whether or not they're confirmed. You can rest assured that I have something far more vociferous in mind should Roy Moore win. It's already plainly obvious that the state is full of bigoted lunatics. It's just my hope that they don't constitute a majority for the December 12th election.

The hype is real, lol.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies