Jose zarate found not guilty of killing Kate Steinle
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 06:32:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Jose zarate found not guilty of killing Kate Steinle
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
Author Topic: Jose zarate found not guilty of killing Kate Steinle  (Read 6956 times)
world.execute(me)
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2017, 09:25:42 PM »

Y'all need to learn that immigrants are people with thoughts and feelings, hopes and dreams, and not just these "illegals"pretty much a slur at this point. that don't get to be here because of some thoughtless rationalization about nation-states or whatever.
Listen an immigrant and an illegal is two very different things.

Whats the difference? One isn't human simply because they don't have papers?
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2017, 09:26:48 PM »

It’s a San Francisco they let Kate die. Because they care more about illegals then citizens or legal immigrants.

So you're basically saying to let at least hundreds of people who likely had nothing to do with this whatsoever to die simply as 'revenge' for what a jury of twelve individuals decided on in private after hearing the evidence?
It’s just the jury it’s all of San Francisco’s fault for being a liberal disgusting city, it’s the voters faults for letting it happen

I thought you had said you were a Christian and believed the Ten Commandments should be put in every classroom. If you forget, the Fifth Commandment is 'Thou Shalt Not Kill'. Under what circumstances then are your words in suggesting their deaths as not violating that of the Fifth Commandment?

Y'all need to learn that immigrants are people with thoughts and feelings, hopes and dreams, and not just these "illegals"pretty much a slur at this point. that don't get to be here because of some thoughtless rationalization about nation-states or whatever.

I wish there was some way to like this, but 100% this.
All I’m saying is don’t be surprised if an earthquake happens to San Francisco because they just let someone get away with murder an accidental death that likely could not have been reasonably forseen.
This guy has broken the law a whole bunch he has been deported 5 Times!
This guy should rot in prison till the day he dies.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2017, 09:27:26 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 09:30:16 PM by Tartarus Sauce »

Interesting how liberals here are more focused with the some hyperbolic language by a poster than the fact that a person can be deported five times, illegally obtain a firearm, and 'accidentally' kill an American citizen. That should be the focus.

Uh, maybe because this isn't some rampant f[inks]ing problem going on all across the country on a daily basis? The only reason conservatives are "focused" on it is because the seemingly culpable party is one of the many "Others" that feed their fearmongering.

That's why white guys mowing down tens of thousands of people every year isn't a real issue, but anything with the scent of brown, black, foreign or queer gets their undivided attention.

Or, maybe it's because it shows there's a fundamental error in immigration enforcement that needs to be rectified to prevent things like this from happening again.

Correct, the system is broken.

What seems to trip conservatives up is that instead of actually identifying what the problem is, they use it as an opportunity to rage at liberal cities. The actual problems stem from a longstanding lack of motivation from politicians on both sides of the aisle to voluntarily shut off what has been a steady stream of cheap labor, or the fact that the immigration courts are woefully underfunded and short staffed.

No, instead they want to harangue cities for not channeling limited resources into immigration enforcement, which they have no legal obligation or incentive to uphold anyway.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2017, 09:27:55 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/30/us/kate-steinle-murder-trial-verdict/index.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.

What was this about?
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2017, 09:28:38 PM »

Here’s a thought.

Due process and the constitution are not intitled for non citizens.

Hey.

I think you're an illegal.

I'm going to deport you now.

I don't have to prove that you're an illegal, because illegals like you don't have due process rights.

You see how stupid that line of reasoning is?

Also, just wondering, from what I've heard, shouldn't this still count for involuntary manslaughter?

(Also note: It's not San Francisco's fault he was able to keep re-entering the country. And not having local police being subservient to federal immigration authorities is just an aspect of federalism.)
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2017, 09:28:55 PM »

You are a really disgusting progressive.
The difference is a immigrant is coming here because they love America and want to be citizens.
An illegal is coming into our country by breaking the law.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2017, 09:31:19 PM »

Here’s a thought.

Hey.

I don't have to prove that you're an illegal, because illegals like you don't have due process rights.

Also, just wondering, from what I've heard, shouldn't this still count for involuntary manslaughter?

(Also note: It's not San Francisco's fault he was able to keep re-entering the country. And not having local police being subservient to federal immigration authorities is just an aspect of federalism.)
Really you have to be really stupid if you think you can deport citizens. The fact is this guy is not was deported five times he has NO right to due process if he keeps coming and breaking the law.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2017, 09:31:39 PM »

So we have one side calling for the deaths of many people and the other saying the first side hates non-white people.

As others have said, peak Atlas.

Just cuz you're in delision about it doesn't mean the second part aint true

lol
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2017, 09:33:26 PM »

Here’s a thought.

Hey.

Really you have to be really stupid if you think you can deport citizens. The fact is this guy is not was deported five times he has NO right to due process if he keeps coming and breaking the law.

Actually, ICE has deported citizens before, believing that they were illegals. And sometimes it's taken them months or even years to get back.

Also, his five re-entries have NOTHING to do with San Francisco.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2017, 09:34:03 PM »

The illegal is a seven time felon who had the gun illegally h3 should be thrown in prison!
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2017, 09:34:52 PM »

Here’s a thought.

Hey.

Actually, ICE has deported citizens before, believing that they were illegals. And sometimes it's taken them months or even years to get back.

But San Francisco is a safe space for illegals so yes they are to blame.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2017, 09:35:04 PM »

So we have one side calling for the deaths of many people and the other saying the first side hates non-white people.

As others have said, peak Atlas.

Just cuz you're in delision about it doesn't mean the second part aint true

lol

Yeah, there must be another reason why literally every other racial group hates Republicans. It's not like they stoke racial flames at all you know

Good to know you'll always be there to peddle s*** theories.

So back to the thread.

What was that seal thing about? He was shooting at a seal?
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2017, 09:35:17 PM »

The illegal is a seven time felon who had the gun illegally h3 should be thrown in prison!

Um, he is going to go to prison.
Usili
Rookie

« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2017, 09:36:51 PM »

Here’s a thought.

Hey.

ICE has both deported and detained citizens before. There's Davino Watson for example who was held in detention by ICE for three and a half years despite being an American citizen and when he was finally 'let go', it was in the middle of rural Alabama when he lived in New York, and then denied any kind of compensation despite being held in detention by ICE as an American citizen.
world.execute(me)
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2017, 09:37:14 PM »

You are a really disgusting progressive.
The difference is a immigrant is coming here because they love America and want to be citizens.
An illegal is coming into our country by breaking the law.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Learn empathy or GTFO.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2017, 09:37:51 PM »

Here’s a thought.

Hey.

We're not, though. ICE officers are most definitely still allowed to operate in San Francisco the same way as everywhere else. It's just that we don't subordinate our own police forces to them. Again, federalism.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2017, 09:40:07 PM »

Here’s a thought.

Hey.

We're not, though. ICE officers are most definitely still allowed to operate in San Francisco the same way as everywhere else. It's just that we don't subordinate our own police forces to them. Again, federalism.
Cities have no right to care more about illegals then federal law.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2017, 09:40:51 PM »

The reason jurors did this is to be a big F YOU Donald Trump.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2017, 09:41:43 PM »

No did this this because they followed the law in California.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2017, 09:42:27 PM »

Here’s a thought.

Hey.

Cities have no right to care more about illegals then federal law.

CITIES DON'T HAVE TO ENFORCE FEDERAL LAW. THEY'RE SET UP BY THE STATES. ONLY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS REQUIRED TO ENFORCE FEDERAL LAW. JUST LIKE THE FBI IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENFORCE STATE LAW.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2017, 09:43:54 PM »

So the law in comie California is to allow illegals to have stolen guns and then murder a person with said gun but not charge them? Also Jose’s story changed you can read what others have posted.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2017, 09:45:05 PM »

I mean, it is a little bit weird to see no involuntary manslaughter conviction...
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2017, 09:45:39 PM »

I thought we would have learned by now to stop arguing with Greedo and marty and all the RINOs on Atlas. They wouldn't know a fact through their deep-seeded cases of denial if it slapped them in the in face.
Again this guy murdered a person in cold blood!
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2017, 09:46:05 PM »

Yeah, really by default, city police forces should be focused on municipal law enforcement.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2017, 09:46:18 PM »

Seriously, what was this? I'd like to know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies