The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 11:27:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 241625 times)
Wisconsin SC Race 2019
hofoid

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1475 on: May 17, 2018, 01:18:45 PM »

He thinks basically all undocumented immigrants are criminals, and every gang member was a normal kid before they got caught up in s**t. Us middle class whites literally cannot comprehend what it feels like to go through the s**t that would drive someone into a gang. You know nothing about these kids lives, yet you judge them as literally inhuman without a second thought.

Next time I have a bad hair day, I’m gonna consider joining a violent criminal cabal. Two wrongs don’t make a right, and you know that.

He thinks basically all undocumented immigrants are criminals, and every gang member was a normal kid before they got caught up in s**t. Us middle class whites literally cannot comprehend what it feels like to go through the s**t that would drive someone into a gang. You know nothing about these kids lives, yet you judge them as literally inhuman without a second thought.

Because people who join violent gangs are evil , and people shouldn’t show any sympathy to them .

Should have known my point would go in one ear and out the other...

You were the person who called me a horrible person for not empathizing with people who join terrorist groups as well(Like Omar Khadar).

Yeah, dismissing people as just evil without even trying to understand what drove them to do what they did after being called on it is kind of bad.
My goodness, the reflexive defense of such barbaric thugs makes me sick.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #1476 on: May 17, 2018, 01:39:37 PM »

Since Islam of the likes of Louis Farrakhan has been thoroughly been exposed as a violent scam since the rise of ISIS, will liberals turn to MS-13 defense as their new cause célèbre? We already see signs of that here on Atlas. They are already cast as “poor little misunderstood kids” who need therapy sessions instead of prison time and deportation.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #1477 on: May 17, 2018, 01:50:59 PM »

We should have some sort of method of automatically putting Hofoid's posts here.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #1478 on: May 20, 2018, 11:03:55 AM »

For every blue-collar Palestinian we kill in western Palestine, we will also screw over two moderate Palestinians in the suburbs in Jerusalem, and you can repeat that in Syria and Libya and Yemen.

Wow, this is honestly one of the worst things jfern's ever posted. Truly scum of the earth type stuff here.
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #1479 on: May 20, 2018, 05:53:02 PM »

Seriously don’t rename this after RINO Tom. I think hofoid is pretty worthy.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1480 on: May 21, 2018, 07:21:04 AM »

I would vote for Nicolas Maduro. If anyone thinks the "shock therapy" Falcon has declared he'd introduce will do anything but even further immiserate the Venezuelan lower classes and create an extraordinary autocracy while selling off everything that currently belongs to the Venezuelan people, then you're insane. That didn't help the people of Eastern Europe, nor will it help Venezuelans. Maduro, as bad as he is (and I know he is bad), is still the least worst option available.
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #1481 on: May 21, 2018, 09:01:58 AM »

I shouldn't laugh.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/business/toys-r-us-australia-goes-into-voluntary-administration-ng-b88842854z

Apparently, a lot of parents were taking their children to the Toy's R Us megastores and letting their children play with all the toys before leaving with only minimal expenditure.

I am thinking one more trip up to this monstrosity of a business this weekend with my boys.

If only the staff knew of the impending maelstrom of destruction heading their way.

Good riddance.

Lots of sociopathy going on in the Toys R Us thread
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #1482 on: May 22, 2018, 12:44:18 PM »

Colleen Hanabusa is the only real Democrat in major elected office in Hawaii. The other 4 are all DINOs.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1483 on: May 22, 2018, 07:24:45 PM »

A great example of what some “Southern Democrats” throughout history who are now mindlessly chalked up as “conservatives” actually were: standard liberals who don’t talk like they’re from NYC.  HP.

Yes, I know most don’t consider Missouri Southern, but people apply that same thinking to “Red State Democrat” today: “Must be a moderate to have won there!!!!”

Yeah, Claire McCaskill is the first person to come to mind when you picture a Southern Democrat in the 60s, LMAO.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #1484 on: May 23, 2018, 11:52:31 AM »

A great example of what some “Southern Democrats” throughout history who are now mindlessly chalked up as “conservatives” actually were: standard liberals who don’t talk like they’re from NYC.  HP.

Yes, I know most don’t consider Missouri Southern, but people apply that same thinking to “Red State Democrat” today: “Must be a moderate to have won there!!!!”

Yeah, Claire McCaskill is the first person to come to mind when you picture a Southern Democrat in the 60s, LMAO.

I know you're smart enough to know that I didn't say or insinuate anything close to that.  Hope so, anyway.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1485 on: May 23, 2018, 01:48:54 PM »

I don't think a lot of voters realize how radical the NDP is. Doug Ford is a man of reason, and the liberal biased media is not going to change my mind nor the minds of others. I'm in a traditionally liberal district, but I can tell the PCs will pick it up easily. London-Fanshawe is the only area in my backyard I see going NDP, which Teresa Armstrong picked up by 27 points in the last election.

Whoaaaa
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1486 on: May 23, 2018, 02:27:22 PM »

ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #1487 on: May 24, 2018, 07:16:03 AM »

November '16 Edition: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=252115
March '17 Edition: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=260192
August '17 Edition: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=271292

These predictions are mostly still gut feelings, though I have somewhat considered the polling we have had and adjusted things in favor of dems overall due to Trump's continued unpopularity.

All of these are NPV predictions of how the race will turn out in 2020, which may not be the same as the result of an election held today, and which may not be reflective of the electoral college result. The +/- by each prediction represents gain or loss from the August edition. A few obviously-not-happening matchups have been removed.

I can provide additional predictions upon request.
---------------------------

Trump - 53% (-2)
Warren - 42% (+2)

Trump - 50% (-2)
Kamala Harris - 46% (+2)

Trump - 52% (=)
Clinton - 43% (=)

Trump - 49% (=)
Sanders - 46% (-1)

Trump - 50% (=)
Gillibrand - 45% (=)

Klobuchar - 51% (+2)
Trump - 47% (-1)

Hickenlooper - 52%  (+1)
Trump - 44% (=)

Sherrod Brown - 54% (+2)
Trump - 44% (=)

Booker - 51% (+1)
Trump - 46% (-1)

Biden - 60% (=)
Trump - 36% (=)

Kaine - 52% (+1)
Trump - 44% (-1)

Chris Murphy - 49% (+2)
Trump - 47% (-2)

Trump - 48% (=)
DeBlasio - 47% (=)

Joaquin Castro - 51% (-1)
Trump - 45% (+1)

Julian Castro - 50% (+3)
Trump - 47% (-2)

Cuomo - 47% (-1)
Trump - 44% (+1)

Kander - 52% (+1)
Trump - 45% (+1)

Trump - 51% (=)
O'Malley - 45% (=)

Heinrich - 52% (+2)
Trump - 44% (+2)

Trump - 51% (-4)
Oprah - 39% (+5)

Trump - 52% (=)
Delaney - 44% (=)

Garcetti - 52% (+2)
Trump - 45% (-2)

Bullock - 53% (+2)
Trump - 44% (-2)

Ossoff - 49% (=)
Trump - 47% (=)

McAuliffe - 51% (=)
Trump - 46% (+1)

Trump - 51% (-1)
Seth Meyers - 45% (+2)

Jerry Brown - 50% (=)
Trump - 46% (=)

Deval Patrick - 51% (+1)
Trump - 46% (-1)

----------------------------

As done in the last edition, as a warning to Democrats to not nominate Warren, I am including matchups with her and some other potential republican nominees. Most of these would only happen in a scenario where Trump is impeached.:

Pence - 55% (-2)
Warren - 40% (+2)

Kasich - 61% (-1)
Warren - 34% (+4)

Cruz - 54% (+1)
Warren - 42% (=)

NEW:

Flake - 54%
Warren - 40%

Corker - 56%
Warren - 38%

Sasse - 53%
Warren - 41%
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1488 on: May 24, 2018, 01:04:44 PM »

In case anyone wants a reminder why this thread is named the way it is:

Feingold 2.0. There's no indication anything has changed in Wisconsin since 2014/2016. Polls this far out mean nothing.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1489 on: May 24, 2018, 04:54:53 PM »

Has Bannon ever said or done anything antisemitic or nah? You'll find that the latter will be the answer. Only some rumors. And "extensive ties with X" = guilt by association. Bannon and Trump are not responsible for the views of those they talk with.

I don't know what level of cognitive dissonance you have to be on to think that Obama did "anything truly consequential" for Israel while Trump didn't. Holy sh**t, dude. That's some A-class hackery right there.

Most American Jews seem to live on a completely different planet than I, a planet where condemning Jews living in villages in Judea and Samaria is "brave" and good for the Jewish people while recognizing Jerusalem as the eternal capital of Israel is "disingenuous virtue signalling" (to most it would be the other way around if it were a Democrat opening an embassy in Jerusalem and a Republican condemning the settlements, of course) -- and then having the gall to say others are "throwing their own people under the bus".

Didn't know Mandel had condemned the ADL. Good for him. The ADL is a far-left disgrace. It doesn't fight antisemitism, it causes it. Why does the ADL have to push for open border policies regarding refugees when this issue is 100% irrelevant to the wellbeing and safety of Jews? Nobody resents it more than I do, but I understand how non-Jews start liking us less if they get the impression that it is our community pushing for this sort of thing. It is so toxic and the ADL keep doing it. About time they got called out for it.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #1490 on: May 24, 2018, 05:07:11 PM »

No arguments, jdb? Okay then!
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #1491 on: May 24, 2018, 05:17:34 PM »

I mean, the post speaks for itself. You're basically saying that associating with neo nazis and indirectly encouraging antisemitic groups is OK as long as you support the Israeli government. I personally think that we should call out repugnant stuff like this both on the left and on the right. When Trump brings us a Christian fundamentalist who said we're all going to hell to an official ceremony, when he says that there are "very fine people" in a hate march of nazis and racists who scream "Jews will not replace us"- I couldn't care less about the fact that he's moving some embassy.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #1492 on: May 24, 2018, 05:39:07 PM »

I mean, the post speaks for itself. You're basically saying that associating with neo nazis and indirectly encouraging antisemitic groups is OK as long as you support the Israeli government. I personally think that we should call out repugnant stuff like this both on the left and on the right. When Trump brings us a Christian fundamentalist who said we're all going to hell to an official ceremony, when he says that there are "very fine people" in a hate march of nazis and racists who scream "Jews will not replace us"- I couldn't care less about the fact that he's moving some embassy.
Nope, supporting Nazis and encouraging antisemitic groups is not okay at all. I don't think Bannon or Trump did that, though, but I would like to invite you to come up with examples that prove me wrong. The Christian guy at the embassy ceremony should not have been invited but I don't think saying we're all going to hell is necessarily antisemitic (but it's bad either way, agreed). In Charlottesville there were probably a lot of bad people and a few fine people on both sides. The Nazi protesters were bad and the Antifa counterprotesters were bad. Trump was probably too charitable to both sides. The "Jews will not replace us" chant was absolutely terrible but has never been condoned by Trump. His daughter is literally Jewish and so are his grandchildren. And it is a choice to attach so much weight to this perceived moral failure of Trump and not to look at his impressive support for Israel.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1493 on: May 24, 2018, 06:19:39 PM »

All due respect, but it’s not worth the effort to write up another reply.  At this point, it’s clear neither of us is gonna change the other’s mind, so why waste time? 
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1494 on: May 24, 2018, 07:25:15 PM »

Not interested in anything beyond the high school diploma that I currently have.

Are you White?  Does this mean you will become a GOP base voter?!

#Realignment2016
I'd argue that in politics, "educated" refers more to intelllectual curiosity than it does to formal schooling.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1495 on: May 24, 2018, 07:40:43 PM »

Not interested in anything beyond the high school diploma that I currently have.

Are you White?  Does this mean you will become a GOP base voter?!

#Realignment2016
I'd argue that in politics, "educated" refers more to intelllectual curiosity than it does to formal schooling.
if only we lived in world where that was true
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #1496 on: May 24, 2018, 09:08:04 PM »

As long as they send the kids of Trump voters overseas....I have no problem
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #1497 on: May 24, 2018, 10:07:23 PM »

Mondale quit caring a long time ago, LOL ... actually used to be pretty chill!
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #1498 on: May 24, 2018, 10:15:15 PM »

This is an impressively Wulfricy post
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1499 on: May 24, 2018, 10:16:23 PM »

Mondale quit caring a long time ago, LOL ... actually used to be pretty chill!
i still like him
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies