trump on undocumented immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.'
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:17:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  trump on undocumented immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: trump on undocumented immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.'  (Read 10901 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 16, 2018, 08:34:39 PM »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/05/16/trump-immigrants-animals-mexico-democrats-sanctuary-cities/617252002/

Literal nazi sh*t.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 08:39:11 PM »

He's a dumbass.

I really wonder how people think the agricultural and construction sectors of the American economy are going to exist without undocumented immigrants. American companies already have more job openings than they can possibly fill, so why the hell would anyone want to make the worker shortage even worse?
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 08:41:16 PM »

fake news.

He was responding to an ms13 question
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 08:41:31 PM »

He’s clearly talking about the drug dealers/gang members. He speaks simplistically and not specifically but it’s no surprise you libs think that way
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 08:49:33 PM »

I don't think it's right to talk about MS-13 members that way but it seems like distinguishing between them and undocumented immigrants as a whole is something that both the media and Trump's critics should be doing more of if they don't want to play into the hands of xenophobes.

Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 08:53:25 PM »

He thinks basically all undocumented immigrants are criminals, and every gang member was a normal kid before they got caught up in s**t. Us middle class whites literally cannot comprehend what it feels like to go through the s**t that would drive someone into a gang. You know nothing about these kids lives, yet you judge them as literally inhuman without a second thought.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 08:54:31 PM »

He's right.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 08:55:34 PM »

Its really terrible the way you took this quote out of context.  This is why people are sp angry.  Delete!
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 09:16:04 PM »

Its really terrible the way you took this quote out of context.  This is why people are sp angry.  Delete!
that and how much of this forum is lgbt anyway?i've known so many people that were homeless or prostituted themselves or something at some point.because of that.and they could tell you that no..not everyone was "a normal kid".some kids were always anti social freaks
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2018, 09:17:09 PM »

He thinks basically all undocumented immigrants are criminals, and every gang member was a normal kid before they got caught up in s**t. Us middle class whites literally cannot comprehend what it feels like to go through the s**t that would drive someone into a gang. You know nothing about these kids lives, yet you judge them as literally inhuman without a second thought.

is this directed at me? 

I don't judge anyone as inhuman.  But i have more sympathy for those coming here trying to escape violence than those who bring it with them.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2018, 09:27:07 PM »

Considering the things that he has done, he should be calling himself an animal.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2018, 09:29:25 PM »

Its really terrible the way you took this quote out of context.  This is why people are sp angry.  Delete!
Wow, agreed!
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 09:30:24 PM »

I am pretty right wing on immigration for a red avatar, but my god, this is coming from the President of the United States. He is literally demonizing other people as animals.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2018, 09:33:05 PM »

Comments like Trump's make me ill.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
--from Carpe Jugulum, by the late Terry Pratchett.

Thinking that people aren't people. Saying that people aren't people. That's pretty much the complete fail on being a good human being - Trump, for how utterly awful he is, is not a shoggoth or a zombie, he's still a human being. He's just terrible at it.

Thinking people you disagree with, or don't like, aren't human is an easy way out. It's a cheap way out. It's rejecting your own humanity . And it never, ever, leads to anything good, just a terrible price eventually paid by innocent and guilty alike.
Wisconsin SC Race 2019
hofoid

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2018, 09:42:00 PM »

I can’t believe folks are rushing to defend MS-13, but then again this is S.O.P. among liberals.
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 09:43:17 PM »

If you factor in how many people Trump has ripped off...he's commited more criminal activity than the average MS-13 gang member
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 09:45:53 PM »

Yes, please continue to drive Hispanics to the Democratic Party!
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 09:46:16 PM »

As usual the drooler-in-chief has no idea who is being deported and in what numbers.  He just makes up stuff in his bigoted head.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/may/15/donald-trump/donald-trump-exaggerates-number-ms-13-gang-members/

Brown people=bad
KKK=good

Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 09:47:17 PM »

The Devil's Highway by Luis Alberto Urrea is a great book. Reading it shifted my views on illegal immigration.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 09:48:16 PM »

Because people who join violent gangs are evil , and people shouldn’t show any sympathy to them .

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2018, 09:49:26 PM »

junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 09:50:56 PM »

Because people who join violent gangs are evil , and people shouldn’t show any sympathy to them .

What's your opinion on Reagan funneling millions of dollars to Central American death gang squads?
Wisconsin SC Race 2019
hofoid

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2018, 09:51:25 PM »

Next time I have a bad hair day, I’m gonna consider joining a violent criminal cabal. Two wrongs don’t make a right, and you know that.
cvparty
United States

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2018, 09:53:23 PM »

Next time I have a bad hair day, I’m gonna consider joining a violent criminal cabal. Two wrongs don’t make a right, and you know that.
very insightful
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2018, 09:56:20 PM »

i mean,maybe some people got extorted..coerced into joining or something like that..but that's obviously not everyone.and it still doesn't make it ok
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies