Opinion of Melania Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 01:42:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Melania Trump
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ...
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 45

Author Topic: Opinion of Melania Trump  (Read 1134 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2017, 02:10:51 PM »

Pretty neutral, I guess.

I feel bad for the situation she is in and clearly wants nothing to do with, how her husband treats her, and how the left has been treating her. I don't think she's unintelligent. I just don't consider myself a fan of hers.

It seems that the majority of folks who paint her as a horrible person are doing so because of her career choices (I thought the left hated slut-shaming?), who she is married to (I mean he's definitely a HP, but that doesn't make her one), not speaking English very well (how many languages do her critics speak?), or her convention speech (which I don't see how that warrants her being a HP).

This specifically is proving that the only tolerance that should be associated with the left is tolerance of those who vote for them.

The same can be said for the right, though.
tallguy23
United States

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2017, 02:21:42 PM »

I don't really care. It doesn't seem like she wants to be First Lady which I think is her right.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2017, 02:25:58 PM »

Pretty neutral, I guess.

I feel bad for the situation she is in and clearly wants nothing to do with, how her husband treats her, and how the left has been treating her. I don't think she's unintelligent. I just don't consider myself a fan of hers.

It seems that the majority of folks who paint her as a horrible person are doing so because of her career choices (I thought the left hated slut-shaming?), who she is married to (I mean he's definitely a HP, but that doesn't make her one), not speaking English very well (how many languages do her critics speak?), or her convention speech (which I don't see how that warrants her being a HP).

This specifically is proving that the only tolerance that should be associated with the left is tolerance of those who vote for them.

The same can be said for the right, though.

Very few people go around claiming the right is more tolerant than the left, which is the difference.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2017, 03:10:18 PM »

Terrible. Somebody who marries a psychopath, for what reason ever, is obviously HP. Also dishonest with her fake speech. I miss Michelle Obama, who was really a great First Lady and represented her country well, just as her husband did.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2017, 03:11:33 PM »

I don't care. I don't grant her any sympathy for her life decisions, but I also don't recognize her as some big bad demon.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2017, 04:14:05 PM »

HP:

Melania Trump Says Reporter Who Was Target of Anti-Semitic Attacks “Provoked Them”
Reluctant Republican

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2017, 04:37:24 PM »

I've personally always found her charming. Hope that she's able to carve out a respectable niche for herself during her time as First Lady.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies