Atlas Forum Primaries 2016, Part 2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 01:14:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Atlas Forum Primaries 2016, Part 2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Author Topic: Atlas Forum Primaries 2016, Part 2  (Read 25464 times)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: January 14, 2017, 07:05:31 PM »

O'Houlihan Schedule for Turn Tres Three! (the mexican immigrant who wrote 'tres' on our schedule has been promptly deported for campaign fraud)

- Speech in NH on "Wilkinson's Comments" (5 tokens)

You must be logged in to read this quote.

- 8 Barnstorming Sessions in NH (80 tokens)

- 2 positive ads in NH, "Trade - The Ultimate Job Killer", and "Bringing back AMERICAN Jobs) (6 tokens)

- 3 negative ads in NH, 2 on Wilkinson's "Lack of Moral Decency", one on Rummel's "Corrupt, Establishment Politics" and how it doesn't play well in "Real America" (12 tokens)

- Barnstorming in South Carolina (10 tokens)

- 2x Fundraise with Small Donors because I am not a corrupt pig like Repugnant Rummel (10 tokens)

- National Ad on O'Houlihan: "Dignity, Morality, and Hard Work - How we can all achieve the American Dream" (4 tokens)

- An Angry Tweet (1 token)

SPEND 127, SAVE 2
Trans Rights Are Human Rights
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #176 on: January 14, 2017, 08:07:11 PM »

Opening Statements
Good evening. The state of North Carolina was in dire straits when I became its Governor eight years ago. Today, we create jobs at a faster rate than almost any other state, we have a balanced budget, and millions of LGBT North Carolinians can work in the knowledge that they cannot be fired for who they are. I believe I can do for America what I did for the state of North Carolina.

The fact that one of my fellow candidates would go as far as to attempt to rig the caucus disgusts me. If you're such a weak candidate that you have to rig elections to win, then you don't have what it takes to be a good President.

I could stand here and pretend that none my, or anyone on this stage's, policies will be blocked by the obstructionist GOP Congress as is, but the truth is, the country as a whole is different than each individual state, and we'll have to compromise to achieve our goals.

Every year we deploy more troops, and every year we have nothing to show for it but grieving families and soldiers who will never come home. It's time to stop this fruitless waste and bring our soldiers home!

While I've met and respect Governor O'Houlihan, I would opt to take part in federal intervention. Despite the Governor's opinion on the matter, it's come to the point that we need to take action.

The reality is that we're a part of the world and we have to trade with the rest of it. Having said that, we must also be careful about how trade deals affect American workers. Any trade deal I sign must benefit our workers, and I do not believe the TPP meets that standard.

I'm already fairly successful now, and even if there weren't rumors circulating, I think I'm doing well enough as is. I'll reiterate what you already know: I'm a woman, and concerns as to whether or not I was born that way distract from the real issues at hand.

Closing Statements
Ask the people of North Carolina about my leadership, or my ability to create jobs. If the whole of America were in the same condition as North Carolina, we'd be growing faster than any point in the last 50 years. And under my platform, the fruits of our growth will be available to all, regardless of race or gender identity or sexual orientation. I believe we can build a better future for all Americans, and I believe I can be the one to set us on that path. Thank you.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #177 on: January 14, 2017, 08:32:32 PM »
« Edited: January 16, 2017, 08:59:54 AM by Intell »

Opening Statements

It has been to long, that you the american people have been taken advantage of, taken advantage by the big banks, by policies of free trade, by deregulation and by a corrupt Washington establishment, we the american people say no more, no more to the economic establishment that favours the rich, not more to this political establishment that favours the well-to-do, while millions lie idle by in poverty.

The biggest election headline right now is the story that Iowa may have been rigged. The
Democratic Party has released a statement saying that no information is going to be released about
Iowa until the report is released while they hold a press conference on March 13. What is your
opinion of this news, knowing that one of the people on this stage has tampered with the institution
of democracy?

This is an absolute disgrace, and shows first and foremost, what the washington establishment is, crooks, crooks, and more crooks. Crooks who do not care about our rights, our democracy, and our concerns, but care about power and money above all else. It is an absolute disgrace, and hope the hand that is implicated is chucked in prison and stays there.

"Many members of the moderate wing of the Democratic Party have decried progressive policy as
unrealistic, unachievable, or too expensive. Are these criticisms correct?"

I do not identify myself as neither a progressive nor a moderate. I identify myself, as a labor man, that looks out for the concerns for the working man, that has been taken advantage off, and ripped of by big business. I stand for labor rights, good well-paying jobs, and do support many progressive policies such as universal healthcare, free tertiary education, and fundamental rights of every person to housing, food and welfare. This is what defines us as country, whether we let the power be held with those who already have the power, or shift the balance in favour of the poor, and marginalized. This is not achievable nor unrealistic, those who decry against are decrying against the same kind of reforms, such as social security, medicare and medicaid, they are decrying against reform that will help the american people. This not unrealistic, unachievable, or too expensive, if we put our resources to it, with common brotherhood, we can achieve a decent and fairer society.

There are more than 4,000 American troops back in Iraq right now as part of the fight against ISIS. It
has been 15 straight years of wars and multiple deployments for America's military families, who
have borne such a disproportionate burden. Is President Leip right to keep escalating the number of
U.S. troops that's fighting ISIS right now?

The war in Iraq is a mess, the war in Syria is a mess, both causes by a failed foreign policy, that with bombs killed the people of Iraq and Syria, and killed our soldiers as well. The war in Iraq was a failure, our funding for rebels in syria was a mess, our intervention in Libya was a mess. Our foreign policy, has been a mess, which looks out for oil companies and corporations, rather than for diplomacy, peace, secularism and the development of human rights and freedom around the world. That being said, ISIS is an islamofascist organisation, bent on killing, anyone who does not follow their own radical, ideology of Islam, such an Organization must be fought, we must commit our resources to fight ISIS, as with other islamic terrorists of the day, with the support of the international community, only then can we bring about peace and stability in the middle east and in the world. To fight ISIS, who do not aid Turkey, who supports ISIS in many respects, nor do you aid islamic rebels, that do not fight ISIS, but kills endless more in sight.

The water crisis in Flint, Michigan is a major story getting national attention. As you know, they found
water there that was contaminated in lead. Governor O’Houlihan in particular has had his share of
defenders and critics based on his response to the water crisis. A state of emergency was declared
last month. This raises an interesting question about the role of government. If the state is failing,
would you as President order a federal response to get it right over and above the wishes of the
state?

The situation in Flint, is a disaster, which shows the deep-rooted problem of incompetency entrenched in political system, which has attacked working people around the Country. Flint is a by-product of this, the water crisis in Flint, affects the poor, and the Washington, cares about the poor, which is why we have this awful situation, with an incompetent governor, who does nothing to fix such a situation, but has a thirst of power, to fill his pocket. It is disastrous, the governor of Michigan should be impeached, and if I was president, a federal response is of absolute necessity, to help the people of Flint get access to good, decent water, and reduce such startling class differences and the atrocious difference of treatment of people between the rich and poor, in the handling of this situation.

As president, what would you do about the trade agreements of NAFTA and TPP?

NAFTA's a disaster, the TPP will be a disaster, signed by two third way, corporatist democrats, president leip and president Clinton. I would rip these trade deals, and throw them in the back burner never to be seen again. They favour the right of corporation to offshore jobs over seas, make people work with slave wages, no environmental protection, while american workers lose their jobs to China and Mexico. The fact that governor Peebelton, says free trade are need as we are part of the "world", shows the fallacy of her liberal elite self, you do not need to trade in the world, when we can have jobs, industry, and manufacturing produced here, created thousands of well-paying jobs, for working class america. Governor Peebleton obviously does not get that, as her state has thousands of manufacturing jobs, mills closing due to these failed free trade, and trade policies. Has Governor Peebelton done anything about this? No, of course she hasn't. No trade deals, help the american worker, when they're jobs are being off shored overseas Governor Peebelton. None! Let's not even talk about Senator Park, and her support for failed free trade deals, that have benefited the rich, while working class america has laid in ruined, no jobs and despair, as corporations offshore their good, well-paying jobs overseas for their dollar. Senator Park, and Governor Peebelton, both will support free, corporate trade in office, both will do nothing about the offshoring of well-paying jobs overseas, both are part of the failed neo-liberal, economic and washington consensus. Workers of America, I offer you a message, rip up evert single trade deal, take it to the neoliberal establishment and vote for Bobby Jones.

"(to Jones) Many have noticed that despite the fact you have hundreds of tokens, you never use
them when you could be spending a lot more. Why is this?"

I will use the tokens, deemed necessary, I have decided to conserve the tokens I use, and save them up. I will have something special planned for these tokens, I assure you. If not all tokens, are not used, I will donate them to charity, and world-wide political goals, such as labor rights, and the alleviation of poverty in america. I will not be an american who takes the donations of the american people, for themselves, when they have failed in their conquest for power above all else.

Closing Statements

The america people, have first and foremost seen the affect of trade, which these corrupt democratic politicians don't seem to understand, for a party that should look out for the working man, the failed trade deals of the country, rip them all out and shred them. We need to regulate wall street and big business, created good, well-paying union jobs, and invest in social programs for the poor, expand welfare for the poor, and make universal healthcare a reality. For this vision of atlasia, a vision that says no the corrupt, corporate, neoliberal consensus and establishment, vote for Bobby Jones!

Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #178 on: January 14, 2017, 10:23:18 PM »

Coming up: the final candidate scandal of the primaries because I don't want to destroy everyone's
campaign. To whoever it is: sorry. But let's hand out endorsements first.

Oh yeah, NH is coming up too.

Endorsements

Laura Rummel: Dean Heller, Rand Paul, Mick Mulvaney

Tokens are handed out based on poll numbers, delegates, endorsement points, and fundraising.

Samuel O'Houlihan - 88 new tokens, 90 total
James Wilkinson - 23 new tokens, 25 total
Laura Rummel - 169 new tokens, 219 total
Harry Auldman - 50 new tokens, total 244
Nick Walsh - 30 new tokens, 111 total

Emily Peebleton - 86 new tokens, 236 total
Tsumiki Harmon - 60 new tokens, 144 total
Susan Park - 37 new tokens, 45 total
Bobby Jones - 62 new tokens, 446 total

Antonio Jasso - 30 new tokens, total 130
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #179 on: January 14, 2017, 10:36:54 PM »

POLLS

Nevada Republican Caucus
Laura Rummel 34%
Samuel O'Houlihan 20%
Harry Auldman 14%
James Wilkinson 12%
Nick Walsh 4%

Nevada Democratic Caucus
Emily Peebleton 31%
Tsumiki Harmon 22%
Susan Park 19%
Bobby Jones 15%

South Carolina Republican Primary
Laura Rummel 30%
Samuel O'Houlihan 22%
Harry Auldman 17%
James Wilkinson 8%
Nick Walsh 5%

South Carolina Democratic Primary
Emily Peebleton 35%
Bobby Jones 33%
Tsumiki Harmon 13%
Susan Park 6%
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #180 on: January 14, 2017, 11:09:44 PM »

Real life events:

Antonin Scalia dies at age 79.
Record cold temperatures in New England.
The Grammy Awards are awarded to some famous people.

NEW HAMPSHIRE RESULTS

There were some very big headlines too come out of the New Hampshire primaries. Reporters flocked to polling stations, not to vote, but to catch even the smallest instances of voter fraud. Most were unlucky, either because there was no fraud or because it was well hidden. But with more than a thousand reporters across New Hampshire, something was bound to get caught. And there were two instances, both caught with hidden cameras by Fox News, that showed clear cases of voter fraud. One showed a woman stuffing a ballot box while the other showed a man counting the ballots and sorting them into piles, promptly burning the ballots in the larger pile. (Fox said there were other hidden cameras, but people found them.) Fox News also reported the exact location of both the precincts in which these occurred. The Democratic Party immediately blocked all data from those precincts (a move we wish we could criticize but fair and balanced, etc.), but New Hampshire’s government website left up their data. The Republican primary data looked normal, but the Democratic primary data was a little different. In both, Susan Park received either 100% or 68.8% of the votes. Keep that in mind while looking at the results:

Democrats
Emily Peebleton 82,751   32.7%   9 delegates
Bobby Jones 76,678   30.3%   8 delegates
Susan Park 76,172   30.1%   7 delegates
Tsumiki Harmon 11,894   4.7%   0 delegates

Republicans
Samuel Fogle O’Houlihan 110,935   38.8%   11 delegates
Laura Rummel 95,210   33.3%   9 delegates
James N. Wilkinson 51,751   18.1%   3 delegates
Harry Auldman 26,018   9.1%   0 delegates
Nick Walsh 286   0.1%   0 delegates

Total Delegates
Emily Peebleton 27
Susan Park 23
Bobby Jones 18
Tsumiki Harmon 0

Laura Rummel 21
Samuel O'Houlihan 20
James Wilkinson 7
Harry Auldman 4
Nick Walsh 1

Eventually, the man in the ballot burning video came out. He claimed that Susan Park’s campaign had paid him $1,500 to give Susan Park a better New Hampshire performance. Twelve hours later, two more from New Hampshire, including the ballot box stuffer, came out with similar stories. Within twenty four hours after those two came out, ten more people, including three from Iowa had said that the Park campaign had given them large sums of money to give her more votes. Twenty eight other members of Park’s campaign, the DNC, and the FEC have claimed they know somebody else was bribed. We’ll have updates on this story as it develops further.

Rummel In Trouble

Recent leaked documents from an unknown source, which we independently verified to be authentic, have shown that at the end of a two month time period while Rummel was away from her husband (he never goes to Washington) she had an abortion of a five week old fetus. Rumors that she had an affair over the course 2011 have been following her since late 2014, when a man named Clark Manerson claimed to have slept with her. Separate documents revealing that she had three abortions in 2011 surfaced after Iowa, but we just connected the dots.

TL;DR - Rummel cheated on her husband and had abortions, which will sure play well with the Republican base.
Trans Rights Are Human Rights
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2017, 01:39:38 AM »
« Edited: January 18, 2017, 07:25:53 AM by Peebs »

Turn 5
One turn until South Carolina and Nevada
Three turns until Super Tuesday
Four turns until KS/LA/NE/ME/PR
Balance before turn - 236 Tokens
10 Tokens - Fundraising (x2)
30 Tokens - Barnstorm in Nevada (x3)
90 Tokens - Barnstorm in South Carolina (x9)
6 Tokens - Campaigning in Nevada (x3)
12 Tokens - Campaigning in South Carolina (x4)
2 Tokens - Angry Tweets

Total - 150 Tokens
Balance going into Turn 4 - 86 Tokens
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2017, 10:45:27 AM »

Since Senator Korner dropped out, Senator Shane Marks (D-VA) makes a new endorsement...

Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2017, 11:26:50 AM »
« Edited: January 15, 2017, 12:24:07 PM by Ted Bessell, Bass God of the West »

Quote from: Restricted
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2017, 07:16:17 PM »

Everybody please get your final turns in by Tuesday. Then I'll host a Republican debate. Also, the Super Tuesday states are: Alabama, Alaska (R), Arkansas, Colorado (D), Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #185 on: January 16, 2017, 12:09:21 AM »

If we do this again we should have it where random scandals aren't likely to be campaign-ending. Tongue

One idea I thought of was to have scandals grow--so something pops up and we have the chance to deflect it before it becomes big, or pay off the media to not cover it, or something like that.
Jeppe
Bosse
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -4.00

« Reply #186 on: January 16, 2017, 08:25:23 AM »

If we do this again we should have it where random scandals aren't likely to be campaign-ending. Tongue

One idea I thought of was to have scandals grow--so something pops up and we have the chance to deflect it before it becomes big, or pay off the media to not cover it, or something like that.

Oh believe me, I tried to pay off people to keep quiet, it DID NOT WORK.
Jeppe
Bosse
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -4.00

« Reply #187 on: January 16, 2017, 06:39:11 PM »

I will be dropping out and endorsing Gov. Tsumiki Harmon.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #188 on: January 17, 2017, 12:32:20 AM »
« Edited: January 17, 2017, 12:41:54 AM by Dr_Novella »

(So uh yeah, I apologize for throwing you under the bus like that, I just don't need any negative ads I feel would spawn from said endorsement.)

Turn 5

Speech in Nevada : 3 Tokens

3 sessions of Barnstorming in Nevada : 36 tokens

Barnstorm in South Carolina : 13 tokens

Fundraise in SC : 10 tokens

Ad to run in the Super Tuesday states (Besides the one republican only one in Alaska.) : 22 tokens

Sen. Komer barnstorming for Harmon in Minnesota : 14 Tokens

Total spent: 98 tokens
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #189 on: January 17, 2017, 09:04:32 PM »
« Edited: January 18, 2017, 12:20:53 AM by Intell »

Turn 5

3x Barnstorming in Nevada (30 tokens)

7x Barnstorming in South Carolina (70 Tokens)

Fundraise (10 Tokens)

Advertisment to be played in Nevada and South Carolina (20 Tokens of strength)

" Picturers of working class people, with closed still mill, black man in front of a closed cotton mill, shows a person with scars on hands. For years on, good working class people have plowed the land, and worked on our factories, it is what powered america to defeat the nazis, it is strength and resilience of working people in our contury. However the washington establishment have taken these people for granted. I say no more to failed trade deals, and yes to american steel, american iron, and american jobs, for american workers!
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #190 on: January 18, 2017, 12:03:26 AM »

I'll have my turn done by 10:30 Pacific, sorry for the delay
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #191 on: January 18, 2017, 12:59:55 AM »

O'Houlihan Schedule that is always procrastinated because school is dumb and should be abolished.

- Fly to SC for 2 barnstorming sessions (20 tokens)

- Barnstorm in Texas, Massachusetts, Georgia, and Minnesota. (40 tokens)

- Speech in Charleston on the "Rummel Affair" (5 tokens)

- 2 Nationwide positive ads on "Supporting Life, Not Killing Children" (8 tokens)

- 2 Positive O'Houlihan Ads in SC, one on "It's a Child, not a Choice" and on "O'Houlihan WILL defeat ISIS and all Radical Islam" (6 tokens)

- 1 Nationwide Negative Ad on Rummel - "Rummel's Bigotry against the Working Class - Scandalous Reproached Rummel is back at it!" (4 tokens)

- Fundraise with small donors and in rural areas, with a Barbeque Meet+Greet in SC (5 tokens)

Spend 88 - Save 2.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #192 on: January 18, 2017, 01:34:08 AM »
« Edited: January 18, 2017, 01:37:32 AM by Ted Bessell, Bass God of the West »

Due to low polling numbers, Laura Rummel is suspending her Presidential campaign and wholeheartedly endorsing the people's candidate and the next President of the United States, Governor Sam O'Houlihan.

(I have some stuff coming up in the next few weeks that's going to make keeping this up and doing it well difficult.)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #193 on: January 18, 2017, 07:10:55 PM »

A Republican debate is going on now and will last 24 hours. Too late to post your turns now. (And if I do run this game again, there will be rule changes, especially regarding scandals. But this game isn't changing.)

Opening Statements

Immigration is a very important issue to voters everywhere. All of you have outspoken opinions about this issue. So I'd like you to reiterate it once more: do you support amnesty for undocumented immigrants?

Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia passed away just about a week ago. Should the Senate begin hearings for Leip's proposed replacement?

A lot of you have called for the repeal of the Affordable Care Act, or Leipcare. If you do end up repealing the law, what will your replacement plan include?

There is an ongoing conflict between Israelis and Palestinians in the Middle East. How involved will your administration be in this conflict?

You have been very vocal about securing the Mexican border, but ISIS has called upon its supporters to conduct attacks on our neighbor to the North, Canada. As a matter of fact, U.S. officials have warned that it is the Canadian border which is the most significant threat. Will you treat the Canadian border with the same security as the Mexican border?

(to O'Houlihan) You brought conspiracy theories that accuse Wilkinson of many racist and illegal actions in the past to light. However, very few people actually thought those things were true until you mentioned them. Would it have been better to stay silent regarding these rumors?

(to Wilkinson) You gave the extreme fringe conspiracy theory that O'Houlihan is a rapist and murderer. Is this behavior appropriate for a campaign?

Closing Statements
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #194 on: January 19, 2017, 07:21:47 PM »

UGGHHHH, My debate deleted. I spent literally the last 2 hours doing it. I will have it up very soon, once I rewrite it...
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #195 on: January 19, 2017, 07:52:51 PM »

(Want to first state my sincere apologies for the way things worked out with you, Ted, I really hope you are able to come back or play again at some point.)

O'Houlihan Debate Responses

I want to first start with again thanking our host Mr. Wells, and ANN for their broadcasting  of this debate, to show that I will continue to speak about the issues affecting working families all over this nation. I do want to have a prayer for Judge Antonin Scalia who was a personal mentor, and hero, as he was for millions of Atlasians. I was so sad to hear of his loss and the loss to the Atlasian people that he has been, on so many issues, but most especially life. His legacy will be long lasting and I look forward to pursuing the same ideals he spent his life fighting for.

NO NO NO! Amnesty for illegals is about the sickest thing I can think of. Comprehensive immigration reform starts and ends with enforcing and enhancing our border security. We must also protect children's constitutional rights, by allowing those born here, and their parents, to apply for citizenship after either turning 18, or doing community service, humanitarian assistance, and other forms of aid to their new nation. We also enforce companies using the system of E-Verify to stop the illegal hiring practices of many large corporations. But the most major thing we must do to stop the scourge of job-stealing by immigrants must be to build a border wall with Mexico!

No. The Senate's job is to hold hearing on the elected President's appointee, and to maintain our democratic traditions of the peaceful transition of power. This appointment MUST be the American people's as we are now in the election cycle. We must preserve the legacy of the Supreme Court, and Judge Scalia by electing someone to appoint a person who upholds their values, but also the values of the American people, not Government Bureaucrats or Wall St. Elitists. I can and will be that person.

Let's first acknowledge that LeipCare has been an unmitigated disaster that has put us boondoggles in debt, achieved a near-socialist welfare state, and has raised premiums for MILLIONS of Atlasians. I will work with our majorites in the House and Senate to achieve a goal of low cost healthcare for every Atlasian, but not through government welfare, but through the free market. We will  keep the provisions of allowing kids to stay on their parents medical plans until 26, the Medicaid expansion, and ending discrimination for those with pre-existing conditions. We will repeal and replace the bill with healthcare reform that encourages low costs, through malpractice reform, cutting red tape, and allowing healthcare purchases across state lines. That is the way to true, fair, universal health coverage.

I want to first state my entire and complete support for Israel and her people. I have visited there, and seen the carnage that Hizbullah and Hamas have wreaked on the people of Israel, and it sickens me. My administration will be one that listens to Prime Minister Netanyahu and stops Iran from getting a bomb, but we will also work to end the Israel-Palestine conflict once and for all through actual leadership, not seen by this administration. We will be very involved on this front.

I think many forget that the terrorists on 9/11 came through our border with Canada, so yes this is a MAJOR issue that we will address. We look to increase high tech screenings and new restrictions between the borders. But a major issue is still that our security has been neglected on the Southern border. We see an influx of unvetted, unchecked illegal immigrants who we have no way of know if they intend harm or not. I will seal both borders and keep our great nation safe.

Well, I again want to say, I only mentioned them because I was defending my opponent against attacks on these likely true issues, because whether or not Mr. Wilkinson is a racist or pedophile is none of my business, it is the job of the voters to decide that for themselves. I will continue to run my issue based campaign, and ask that Mr. Wilkinson stay to the issues also.

In conclusion, tonight you have heard myself speaking on the major issues of this election or as I call them the 3 'I's - Immigration, ISIS, and Israel. If you want a candidate that will uphold dignity, provide quality healthcare to all Atlasians, and defeat ISIS, you are looking at him. In the coming weeks and months you have a choice on who you want to lead, and I encourage you to join and me and to choose a world of life, morality, and true economic prosperity. Thank you, and may God bless Atlasia!

Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2017, 09:15:10 PM »

I apologize to keep you waiting. Everything will be up tomorrow.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #197 on: January 22, 2017, 07:47:05 PM »

Allocating tokens:

Samuel O'Houlihan - 215 new, 217 total
James Wilkinson - 35 new, 60 total
Harry Auldman - 42 new, 286 total
Nick Walsh - 22 new, 133 total

Emily Peebleton - 129 new, 215 total
Tsumiki Harmon - 244 new, 290 total
Bobby Jones - 112 new, 448 total

Antonio Jasso - 30 new, 160 total
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #198 on: January 22, 2017, 07:54:30 PM »

Just a few polls because I'm busy with other things too.

Arkansas Democrats
Tsumiki Harmon 36%
Bobby Jones 32%
Emily Peebleton 22%

Arkansas Republicans
Samuel O'Houlihan 35%
Harry Auldman 12%
James Wilkinson 11%
Nick Walsh 10%

Georgia Democrats
Tsumiki Harmon 40%
Bobby Jones 28%
Emily Peebleton 25%

Georgia Republicans
Samuel O'Houlihan 38%
Harry Auldman 17%
James Wilkinson 11%
Nick Walsh 10%

Oklahoma Democrats
Tsumiki Harmon 40%
Bobby Jones 32%
Emily Peebleton 19%

Oklahoma Republicans
Samuel O'Houlihan 37%
Harry Auldman 10%
James Wilkinson 9%
Nick Walsh 4%

Virginia Democrats
Tsumiki Harmon 40%
Emily Peebleton 27%
Bobby Jones 26%

Virginia Republicans
Samuel O'Houlihan 40%
James Wilkinson 16%
Harry Auldman 13%
Nick Walsh 6%
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #199 on: January 22, 2017, 08:05:11 PM »

RESULTS

The results on both sides showed big wins for populist candidates. The Jones campaign pointed out that they had won the first non-rigged primary and caucus, while Tsumiki Harmon celebrated her first non-last finish. As super Tuesday approaches, however, the candidates had little time to dwell on whether the results were good or bad.

On the Republican side, many agreed that the debate was a deciding factor in O’Houlihan’s swift takeover of the GOP field, with the results of Nevada and South Carolina simply solidifying his already rock solid frontrunner status. Full results:

Nevada Democrats
Bobby Jones 4,551   37.2%   16 delegates
Tsumiki Harmon 4,012   32.8%   10 delegates
Emily Peebleton 3,670   30.0%   9 delegates

Nevada Republicans
Samuel Fogle O’Houlihan 53,743   71.2%   21 delegates
James N. Wilkinson 12,002   15.9%   5 delegates
Harry Auldman 5,764   7.6%   2 delegates
Nick Walsh 4,020   5.3%   2 delegates

South Carolina Democrats
Bobby Jones 168,020   45.3%   29 delegates
Emily Peebleton 141,314   38.1%   23 delegates