Next Trump shoe to drop megathread - Latest: producers suggest racists rants
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:37:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Next Trump shoe to drop megathread - Latest: producers suggest racists rants
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Author Topic: Next Trump shoe to drop megathread - Latest: producers suggest racists rants  (Read 13373 times)
dspNY
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2016, 05:25:32 PM »

Apprentice Season 1 and 2 producer Bill Pruitt says there is a lot worse on Trump that was taped during the show's run but was left on the cutting room floor and unknown to the public

https://twitter.com/billpruitt/status/784872190587998209
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2016, 05:27:10 PM »

Or calling Latinos S****.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2016, 05:29:30 PM »

How do you think bedtime for bonzo was for Reagan?
Smeulders
Rookie
Belgium

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2016, 05:34:58 PM »

Trump has demonstrated over and over again that he is full of himself because he is rich. The odds of him looking down on anyone poorer than himself are close to 100%. The odds that he has explicitly voiced that contempt are almost as high. My gamble is that there is video of that nature somewhere as well.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2016, 05:36:02 PM »

Mother of God, my mind is racing...

"I mean, Jesus was a con artist if you ask me."
"Personally, I think we need to fix the whole Jewish problem."
"I once ran over a homeless man while driving drunk. That's how I'm helping with the housing crisis."
"Who cares if she was 14, she didn't put up much of a fight."

What could they possibly be?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2016, 05:36:16 PM »

Maybe something to do with anti-semitism?
Sleeping with an underage girl is also a possibility.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2016, 05:37:49 PM »

Mother of God, my mind is racing...

"I mean, Jesus was a con artist if you ask me."
"Personally, I think we need to fix the whole Jewish problem."
"I once ran over a homeless man while driving drunk. That's how I'm helping with the housing crisis."
"Who cares if she was 14, she didn't put up much of a fight."

What could they possibly be?

"If somebody can't make a living, then they can't live."
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2016, 05:38:30 PM »

I think this is the real most likely one. Listen to the way he talks, there's no way he hasn't bought/raped an underage girl in his life. The only question is whether they have the proof. Granted, half of white men will still find that heroic, but it'll do the damage to the sane.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2016, 05:42:06 PM »

I think this is the real most likely one. Listen to the way he talks, there's no way he hasn't bought/raped an underage girl in his life. The only question is whether they have the proof. Granted, half of white men will still find that heroic, but it'll do the damage to the sane.

Is this not known?
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2016, 05:48:45 PM »

Honestly I don't know what word you have blanked out that starts with an "S" and is five letters, but assuming it is a vulgar term equivalent to crap?

There are many racist terms that Anglos sometimes use to describe Latinos and those Americans that came from South of the Border.

Regardless, your fundamental point is well taken that if Trump is caught on audio using racist language against African-Americans, Latinos, Jews, Indian-Americans, etc.... this will further cause a complete collapse of potential 1964 or 1984 landslide proportions....
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2016, 05:55:46 PM »

Good God, don't say it.
That would be the ultimate damage to not only his campaign, but to trump's business, his "name," and his family.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2016, 06:05:21 PM »

article on how the media want to get to the Apprentice tapes

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/all-eyes-on-the-apprentice-footage-229384
SPQR
italian-boy
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2016, 07:01:13 PM »

Since Trump has basically already become the American Berlusconi, it could be sex with an underage prostitute. Bunga bunga!

He's somehow managed to become much worse...
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2016, 07:16:41 PM »

It's probably not the N word. Hopefully not.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2016, 08:07:05 PM »

Hard to imagine anything other than calling Obama the N-word that could be worse than what we've seen this week.

Man that is one controversy he cannot escape. The college educated whites will flee the party in droves
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2016, 08:14:43 PM »

Hard to imagine anything other than calling Obama the N-word that could be worse than what we've seen this week.

If that's the case, they should save that one until November. It'll make people consider whether they're comfortable voting for a person who called the first black president the n-word.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2016, 09:06:05 PM »

I'm convinced that there's literally nothing abusive or disgusting that Trump could've done that'd turn off the 40% of Americans who'll support him no matter what. They'll brush it off and simply fall back on their tired old line of "but Hillary's emails and Bill's infidelities!" Yes, even child rape would be acceptable to them. Anyone who says differently is simply delusional.

I agree with you completely.
Sad, but true.

What if it is uncovered that he told someone he wants to kill 30 million minorities and take over all the Western Hemisphere and Middle East?
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2016, 09:53:55 PM »

I'm convinced that there's literally nothing abusive or disgusting that Trump could've done that'd turn off the 40% of Americans who'll support him no matter what. They'll brush it off and simply fall back on their tired old line of "but Hillary's emails and Bill's infidelities!" Yes, even child rape would be acceptable to them. Anyone who says differently is simply delusional.

Sad, but true.
No, but this if this is all they have on Trump it's pathetic.  This is how men talk all the time!  It was not meant for public consumption.  This will not hurt Trump with those who hate political correctness.  Trump will edge up in the polls after this.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2016, 09:56:03 PM »

Sad, but true.
No, but this if this is all they have on Trump it's pathetic.  This is how men talk all the time!  It was not meant for public consumption.  This will not hurt Trump with those who hate political correctness.  Trump will edge up in the polls after this.

No it isn't.  This is how repulsive degenerates talk and that's about it.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2016, 09:56:14 PM »

Sad, but true.

Normal men don't brag about trying to assault women.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2016, 09:56:28 PM »

Sad, but true.

This is not how men talk all the time. Stop dragging us down to defend your trash excuse for a human being candidate.

And if you think women voters will stand by and take this, you have another thing coming. They are over 50% of the electorate on average, and this will not be an average year in turnout for women. I can guarantee you that.
Ashley Biden's Diary
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2016, 09:59:10 PM »

Sad, but true.

You can't seriously believe this, can you?
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2016, 10:06:54 PM »

Sad, but true.

He edged up after the McCain comments, after the Megyn Kelly comments, after the Mexican rapists comments, etc.  People love Trump because he is real, and he is not afraid to say what he thinks. 
Ashley Biden's Diary
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2016, 10:08:15 PM »

Sad, but true.

He edged up after the McCain comments, after the Megyn Kelly comments, after the Mexican rapists comments, etc.  People love Trump because he is real, and he is not afraid to say what he thinks. 

He edged up with GOP primary voters. Massive difference between them and swing voters. LOL
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2016, 10:08:23 PM »

Sad, but true.

Oh he does. ~50% of white men do. This is the reality of the upcoming/current culture war.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies