Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 07:32:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 31983 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #650 on: September 12, 2016, 03:53:00 PM »

In my opinion, if there was no video of the van incident, there would have been no "truthful" admission yesterday.  I know you disagree with that.  That's fine.  But there are a lot of other failures to be truthful in the past that strongly backs up my opinion.

It seems like we will need to send somebody to film your next defecation. Because, obviously, you are not puting you shyte where your mouth is.
If all mexicans are funny like you, why do Trump want to deport you all? Huh

You would easilly get a CEO jobb at Anti-PK department Cheesy

He's not Mexican, but sure.
As far as I know he has a Mexican passport, so yes, he's a Mexican.

Why would a passport determine what you are?
edgy
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #651 on: September 12, 2016, 03:55:23 PM »

Read his posts about Trump visiting Mexico. It was so personal, that he should at least have a Mexican soul. Or he is in love with Trump. We cannot rule out this Cheesy
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #652 on: September 12, 2016, 04:04:20 PM »

This thread has turned into something Trump would approve of.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #653 on: September 12, 2016, 04:11:24 PM »

Is it just me, or has this thread turned and gone off-topic ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #654 on: September 12, 2016, 04:12:38 PM »

LOL.
Yes, I agree ..... the thread has gone "deplorable." Just like a good segment of his followers.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #655 on: September 12, 2016, 04:14:23 PM »

LOL.
Yes, I agree ..... the thread has gone "deplorable." Just like a good segment of his followers.

This thread should have been locked 20 pages ago.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #656 on: September 12, 2016, 04:16:04 PM »

LOL.

If this thread is an accurate depiction of what is really going on, the next few months to two years will be "guarded" for many...
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #657 on: September 12, 2016, 04:18:21 PM »

LOL.

Why?  Because it talks about yet another Hillary cover up?
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #658 on: September 12, 2016, 04:21:03 PM »

LOL.

Because it's been spiraling downhill since it began and any substantial conversation here died a long time ago.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #659 on: September 12, 2016, 04:25:56 PM »

LOL.

The conspiracy theories just keep on coming.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #660 on: September 12, 2016, 04:26:40 PM »

At this point, I'm starting to believe that if Hillary didn't disclose to the Earth, the fact that she accidently got some feces on her finger when wiping her ass last night, that trump supporters would also call that a "cover-up" or "conspiracy."
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #661 on: September 12, 2016, 04:34:05 PM »

At this point, I'm starting to believe that if Hillary didn't disclose to the Earth, the fact that she accidently got some feces on her finger when wiping her ass last night, that trump supporters would also call that a "cover-up" or "conspiracy."

ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #662 on: September 12, 2016, 05:39:12 PM »

In my opinion, if there was no video of the van incident, there would have been no "truthful" admission yesterday.  I know you disagree with that.  That's fine.  But there are a lot of other failures to be truthful in the past that strongly backs up my opinion.

It seems like we will need to send somebody to film your next defecation. Because, obviously, you are not puting you shyte where your mouth is.

ˇNo hay mexicanos de segunda!

Of course, I am Mexican.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #663 on: September 12, 2016, 05:40:30 PM »

In my opinion, if there was no video of the van incident, there would have been no "truthful" admission yesterday.  I know you disagree with that.  That's fine.  But there are a lot of other failures to be truthful in the past that strongly backs up my opinion.

As far as I know he has a Mexican passport, so yes, he's a Mexican.

Why would a passport determine what you are?

In the olden days, they used to say back in mother Russia that "бьют не по паспорту, а по морде" (I am sure our pseudo-Swede would happily translate that one for you). I guess, you take the same line.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #664 on: September 12, 2016, 05:41:36 PM »

Is it just me, or has this thread turned and gone off-topic ?

We are discussing campaign-realted medical issues. Very much on topic.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #665 on: September 12, 2016, 05:43:29 PM »

While we're on the subject of misleading the public and withholding information, how are voters supposed to know whether or not Donald Trump has donated to NAMBLA and the Trump Foundation unless he can prove it?

The fact is that Republicans don't actually care about illness or preparedness.  This is a ruse, my friends.  George W. Bush was intellectually deficient and they supported him anyway.  Ronald Reagan literally couldn't remember what he was doing a third of the time.  He's their "hero."  It makes sense that they would worship Donald Trump, a morbidly obese man with severe dermatological problems, a litany of sexually transmitted infections, a temperamental deficit, and a low white blood cell count.

But, as usual, none of this matters to the hypocrites who think it's appropriate to wish for the death of Hillary Clinton.  Now, personally, I'm more worried that some 2nd amendment people - egged on by Trump - might assassinate Hillary Clinton.  Frankly, Trump's supporters are the single biggest threat to her well-being.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #666 on: September 12, 2016, 05:45:43 PM »
« Edited: September 12, 2016, 05:54:55 PM by Arch »

I knew it would be spun positively and precisely as I predicted.

"Working While Sick Isn't a Hillary Thing, It's an American Thing"

Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-presenteeism_us_57d6e18fe4b00642712ea22b?

"By attending an event on Sunday while sick with pneumonia, Clinton succumbed to “presenteeism,” or showing up to work when you’re really not feeling well. The goal: to demonstrate that you’re a hard worker and that you’re not fragile or weak.

That’s a particularly important notion for the country’s first major-party female presidential nominee ― and judging by some reactions, Clinton succeeded on that score."
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #667 on: September 12, 2016, 05:53:03 PM »

I knew it would spun positively and precisely as I predicted.
You do understand that linking to some articles doesn't count, don't you? Undecided
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #668 on: September 12, 2016, 05:56:26 PM »

You do understand that linking to some articles doesn't count, don't you? Undecided

Yeah, at this point there's a cottage industry for pumping out negative/positive clickbait for every news event.  What matters is the tenor of mainstream media outlets.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #669 on: September 12, 2016, 06:03:39 PM »

Yeah, at this point there's a cottage industry for pumping out negative/positive clickbait for every news event.  What matters is the tenor of mainstream media outlets.
Perception is only that matters.

But ok, do you think that "the tenor of mainstream media outlets" was positive towards Clinton?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #670 on: September 12, 2016, 06:05:07 PM »

But ok, do you think that "the tenor of mainstream media outlets" was positive towards Clinton?

Not at the beginning, but this different narrative has been emerging on social media and on mainstream media. And I believe it's a more accurate portrayal of, not only what Hillary goes through, but what most Americans do when they're sick.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #671 on: September 12, 2016, 06:06:06 PM »

People like Donald Trump are the reason Americans don't have decent sick leave benefits at work.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #672 on: September 12, 2016, 06:14:05 PM »

Not at the beginning, but this different narrative has been emerging on social media and on mainstream media. And I believe it's a more accurate portrayal of, not only what Hillary goes through, but what most Americans do when they're sick.
In my opinion it will at best be perceived as a neutral "event". But I think that the perception will be "understandable" i.e. everyone will understand that sh**t happens, but there will be a slightly negative "aftertaste"...
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #673 on: September 12, 2016, 06:19:49 PM »

Yeah, at this point there's a cottage industry for pumping out negative/positive clickbait for every news event.  What matters is the tenor of mainstream media outlets.

On this issue?  No, I think it's been fairly negative so far, and short of a specific overreach by the Trump campaign, I doubt it will turn into a positive cycle like Arch is claiming.  I don't think it's remarkable that a positive narrative is emerging on social media.  Like I said, that's a cottage industry at this point.  It takes more to filter up to the broader public consciousness.

If you mean beyond this issue, that's a broad question and I'd have to know what you're getting at to answer it well.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #674 on: September 12, 2016, 06:29:56 PM »

Yeah, at this point there's a cottage industry for pumping out negative/positive clickbait for every news event.  What matters is the tenor of mainstream media outlets.

On this issue?  No, I think it's been fairly negative so far, and short of a specific overreach by the Trump campaign, I doubt it will turn into a positive cycle like Arch is claiming.  I don't think it's remarkable that a positive narrative is emerging on social media.  Like I said, that's a cottage industry at this point.  It takes more to filter up to the broader public consciousness.

If you mean beyond this issue, that's a broad question and I'd have to know what you're getting at to answer it well.
I've been talking about this issue only.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
I interpreted it as the tenor was positive according to you Embarrassed
I have to work harder on my English. I missunderstood you twice...
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies