Re: An update on the life of your in-house Reverend :) 2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:05:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Re: An update on the life of your in-house Reverend :) 2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 144
Author Topic: Re: An update on the life of your in-house Reverend :) 2  (Read 28497 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2010, 11:10:39 AM »

Let me guess -- you're the type to yell at movie screens?

Sure he is.........And cry at chick flicks Wink
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2010, 11:28:34 AM »

Let me guess -- you're the type to yell at movie screens?

Sure he is.........And cry at chick flicks Wink

Don't you judge me! Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #177 on: August 09, 2010, 03:33:12 PM »

I got back from the interview around 12:40.  (It's now 3:30).  It sounds pretty good, and I should have an actual interview with the client hopefully by the end of the week or the first of next week.  Again, it's a $10/hour data entry job for a company in the City of Moore.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2010, 05:55:03 PM »

I got back from the interview around 12:40.  (It's now 3:30).  It sounds pretty good, and I should have an actual interview with the client hopefully by the end of the week or the first of next week.  Again, it's a $10/hour data entry job for a company in the City of Moore.

Good luck, seems like you are making a little more sense.

Just a few questions  (though I'm sure I know the answer)

1.  What happened to that $600 a week you said was guaranteed?

2.  Any of the sales to anyone outside of your family?
CubOB
ChrisOB

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -7.13

« Reply #179 on: August 09, 2010, 09:24:16 PM »

I have a question for you Jeff. If you go ahead and marry her, then you both realise things aren't working out, what then? I'm basically asking what your views on divorce are.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #180 on: August 09, 2010, 09:50:48 PM »

Good luck, seems like you are making a little more sense.

Just a few questions  (though I'm sure I know the answer)

1.  What happened to that $600 a week you said was guaranteed?

2.  Any of the sales to anyone outside of your family?

I'm not going to answer anything about the business except on personal message or facebook or e-mail.  I already promised that earlier to the moderators and I broke that a few posts back and Lunar called me out on it.  Plus, I don't want anything to be misconstrued as soliciting.

CubOB, sorry I haven't gotten back to you.  Before we get married we're going to sit down and have a long talk.  We'll probably have that chat hopefully by the end of September so we're not going to deep.  Plus, we'll have marriage counseling before then that will give us the tools we need to live a long, successful, and happy marriage.  One of the things we're going to agree on is that the word divorce will not be in our vocabulary.  Her mom has been through 2 divorces and Susan doesn't want to follow suit, especially with her medical condition.  My parents have been married 38 happy years and they are on their first marriage right out of high school, but I have an uncle who is on his 4th wife and I see how miserable he really is.  We are going to do our very, very best to make things work and the only reason divorce will ever even be discussed would be due to infidelity.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #181 on: August 09, 2010, 10:14:20 PM »

If you are at all "real", you seriously need to grow up and establish a reasonable outlook on life. Divorce isn't going to be in your vocabulary? Yeah, right... this woman has already divorced herself from you. She gave your ring back to your parents and she doesn't want to see you for a month!

Hello... knock, knock... is anybody home inside the cranium of Mr. BushOklohoma? I guess not.

My advice: Try meeting someone and dating without establishing these bogus wedding dates right off the bat. Also, try finding someone who isn't a useless lump and a hypocrite.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #182 on: August 10, 2010, 04:46:59 PM »

I made some progress on the job front today.  I went for another interview this afternoon and have two possibilities that may come out of that.  The first possibility is an Office Clerk for a Mortgage Company - $10.00 - 8-5 M-F.  The second is a Loan Counselor - $10.50 - either 8-5 or 12-9 M-F.

I should have direct interviews with those employers by Monday or Tuesday.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #183 on: August 10, 2010, 05:23:10 PM »

I made some progress on the job front today.  I went for another interview this afternoon and have two possibilities that may come out of that.  The first possibility is an Office Clerk for a Mortgage Company - $10.00 - 8-5 M-F.  The second is a Loan Counselor - $10.50 - either 8-5 or 12-9 M-F.

I should have direct interviews with those employers by Monday or Tuesday.

which one has the best looking girls?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #184 on: August 10, 2010, 05:23:49 PM »

Have you had any bites from the previous interviews?

I'd also echo many of the concerns others have expressed about Susan, but you seem to have your mind made up and far be it from me to try and sway you. Wink
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #185 on: August 10, 2010, 08:11:03 PM »

Have you had any bites from the previous interviews?

I'd also echo many of the concerns others have expressed about Susan, but you seem to have your mind made up and far be it from me to try and sway you. Wink

Not yet, but I've got to be patient with those.  In each of those cases they are waiting for the client to respond back with further instruction.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #186 on: August 10, 2010, 10:15:40 PM »

I just had a very nice chat with Susan.  She is doing pretty well except for severe allergies that is making her nauseus.  From the sounds of it, she does want to marry me, but the date may be pushed back possibly.  She does want to keep April 9 intact for right now, but with the option that we could push it back.  She just wants to take it easy for a month or two while pushing the wedding talk to the side and just get to know me better.  I like that idea.  She does want to see me every now and then, though, and just hang out.  As far as her giving the ring back, she said she tried to call me before she talked to my parents, but didn't leave a message thinking I was mad at her.  I looked through my phone to see if she actually did call me and sure enough, I missed a call from her number.  So, that argument just got thrown out the window.  She did say she wants to go to Frontier City (our local theme park) with me in September when it gets a little cooler.  I told her I would love that.  This gives me at least 8 months to figure out a way to be able to pay for her expensive medical treatments.  I told her that the good thing is we're still 8 months from April 9, not 2 months.  So, if we did keep April 9, we could still take a breather for a couple months and still not have to really rush.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #187 on: August 10, 2010, 10:20:48 PM »

She just wants to take it easy for a month or two while pushing the wedding talk to the side and just get to know me better.

As everyone here has been telling you, "getting to know you better" is something that's supposed to happen before you get engaged.  Again, why don't you just try dating without the engagement, and not worry about marriage until after you already know each other well enough that there won't be any more "surprises" like this one?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #188 on: August 10, 2010, 10:30:45 PM »

She just wants to take it easy for a month or two while pushing the wedding talk to the side and just get to know me better.

As everyone here has been telling you, "getting to know you better" is something that's supposed to happen before you get engaged.  Again, why don't you just try dating without the engagement, and not worry about marriage until after you already know each other well enough that there won't be any more "surprises" like this one?

That's kind of what we plan on doing.  April 9 is now just a target date that can easily be pushed back with just a phone call.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #189 on: August 10, 2010, 11:35:48 PM »
« Edited: August 10, 2010, 11:57:25 PM by The Mikado »

As everyone here has been telling you, "getting to know you better" is something that's supposed to happen before you get engaged.  Again, why don't you just try dating without the engagement, and not worry about marriage until after you already know each other well enough that there won't be any more "surprises" like this one?

That's kind of what we plan on doing.  April 9 is now just a target date that can easily be pushed back with just a phone call.

Here's what your next phone call should be:

EDIT
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #190 on: August 10, 2010, 11:38:11 PM »

^I think I saw Dr. Phil give the same advice the other day.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2010, 11:41:15 PM »
« Edited: August 10, 2010, 11:45:18 PM by ICE HOCKEY »

And FTR, my dating life is absolutely atrocious right now, but I FAR from envy Bushie here.  Difference is I actually want my potential dates to have some physical attraction, career ambition and having the maturity greater than a 10 year old all of which Susan is clearly lacking.  Bushie, you need to be pickier.  Women have been rolling all over you since I've know you on here.  We all can see it.  Susan is a leech.  She is testing you to see how much of a tool you are.  Nothing wrong with being good natured, but it's time to say adios.  I recommend you watch "She's Outta My League."  It will give you some inspiration.  You know what you want and need- ACT ON IT!

You have the potential to date attractive, educated women.  If I do, you do!  Sure, I've never closed the deal with any.  But they at one point in my life a few have shown interest and have even got intimate with me.  What makes me think I can't repeat it and next time close the deal for once? 
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2010, 11:55:52 PM »

You have the potential to date attractive, educated women.  If I do, you do!  Sure, I've never closed the deal with any.  But they at one point in my life a few have shown interest and have even got intimate with me.  What makes me think I can't repeat it and next time close the deal for once? 

Jeff, save yourself the trouble and just switch teams. Men are easier to understand. You'll no doubt be able to find some cute little twinkie that'd be into you!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #193 on: August 11, 2010, 12:19:46 AM »

Jeff, save yourself the trouble and just switch teams. Men are easier to understand. You'll no doubt be able to find some cute little twinkie that'd be into you!

Gay men like thin, in shape men.  Hard for him to do considering BushOK likes football over mimosas as well.  Women are easier being a heavier guy than switching teams.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #194 on: August 11, 2010, 12:26:10 AM »

You have the potential to date attractive, educated women.

No, he doesn't (blunt honesty here). He can probably at least find a woman without all of these expansive "medical issues" though... and a woman who can work instead of sucking from the public trough while at the same time bitching about the federal government/Democrats/social programs/etc.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2010, 12:30:56 AM »

No, he doesn't (blunt honesty here). He can probably at least find a woman without all of these expansive "medical issues" though... and a woman who can work instead of sucking from the public trough while at the same time bitching about the federal government/Democrats/social programs/etc.

Well he did claim that Tiffany or whatever her name was was rather hot, though with his standards who knows and with the way that ended up that may not be the best example...

Like I said, he might just want to go with the opebo method. Fast, easy and no heartache. Or the cougar-hunting route, which I've had some recent success with. So has Naso of all people apparently.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2010, 12:32:28 AM »

Since May 16, 2006, there have 27,297 occasions where I've had a response to another post written up and when I'm about to hit post, Eraserhead has once again taken the words right out of my mouth.

+1 sir
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2010, 12:35:03 AM »
« Edited: August 11, 2010, 02:44:34 AM by Eraserhead »

Well he did claim that Tiffany or whatever her name was was rather hot, though with his standards who knows and with the way that ended up that may not be the best example...

Like I said, he might just want to go with the opebo method. Fast, easy and no heartache. Or the cougar-hunting route, which I've had some recent success with. So has Naso of all people apparently.

I'm sort of involved with a cougar right now too, oddly enough.

Anyway, BushOklahoma, post a picture of Tiffany!!!
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2010, 12:35:27 AM »

Looks like a round trip from Oklahoma City to Bangkok runs around $1300. Cheaper than the wedding.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #199 on: August 11, 2010, 12:36:42 AM »

Anyway, BushOklahoma, post a picture of Tiffany!!!

Wasn't her Facebook/MySpace already part of the Atlas Public Record at one point?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 144  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies