Re: An update on the life of your in-house Reverend :) 2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 05:48:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Re: An update on the life of your in-house Reverend :) 2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 144
Author Topic: Re: An update on the life of your in-house Reverend :) 2  (Read 28490 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2010, 01:59:39 PM »

Couldn't he just bring jamespol?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2010, 02:16:03 PM »

Great idea. Preferably to never return here.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2010, 02:24:30 PM »

So, do you need a second person to go on that non-refundable trip to disney? If so, I'm game.

Would Paradise Island (the adult/drinking place) be too advanced for him?  I can see it now "Oh... goshdarnit.... I... will... have.. a Shirley. no a virgin... oh what the hay A WHITE WINE SPRITZER!."
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2010, 02:28:37 PM »

Actually, my mother and dad may buy one of the tickets and purchase another ticket similar and we'll all three go.  We haven't been on a vacation together in years.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2010, 05:14:14 PM »

You're mad that she was a conservative Republican? You're more of a Republican than I am for goodness sakes! And most women hate football! This is why we have them to wear sundresses, drink beer and give us snacks while we watch!

This just befuddles me. I will no longer be surprised with this story. I shouldn't be, at least.

With all the sh**t she has and being on the Oklahoma/Fed dime, you'd think otherwise.  Oh well!

And Al, I was trying to make him feel better. Geez!  Us men need to stop empowering these whacko, horrible, and horrible looking women with nothing to offer.  That was my other point.  BushOK obviously has a lot more to offer than his past 3 witches ever did.  He needs us as a support group.  That 3rd party that says "Dude, lay off she's not that into you" or "Dude, she's psycho."  Even I from time to time need it because even I have rose colored goggles when it comes to women.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2010, 05:45:15 PM »

Ready for another bomb shell?

We may not be completely done just yet!!  I finally talked to her a few minutes ago and she said her main reasoning for giving the ring back was things were moving a little too fast for her and that she needed a break, both of which I understood.  We talked for a few minutes and agreed to take a break until about Labor Day and see how things stand.  If we get back together, we may still keep April 9, 2011 intact.  If we don't get back together, then so be it.  We'll still talk to each other on the phone throughout the next month, but we probably won't see each other very much.  Marriage counseling was supposed to begin this coming Wednesday, August 11, but we'll obviously move that back.  So, hold the phone everyone.  This soap opera episode is not over, yet!! It has just hit it's first commercial break.
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2010, 05:46:44 PM »

Oh for the love of God.....
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2010, 05:58:31 PM »

We may not be completely done just yet!!  I finally talked to her a few minutes ago and she said her main reasoning for giving the ring back was things were moving a little too fast for her and that she needed a break, both of which I understood.  We talked for a few minutes and agreed to take a break until about Labor Day and see how things stand.  If we get back together, we may still keep April 9, 2011 intact.  If we don't get back together, then so be it.  We'll still talk to each other on the phone throughout the next month, but we probably won't see each other very much.  Marriage counseling was supposed to begin this coming Wednesday, August 11, but we'll obviously move that back.  So, hold the phone everyone.  This soap opera episode is not over, yet!! It has just hit it's first commercial break.
ok now you are just trolling. i dont buy this anymore.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2010, 06:01:42 PM »

ehhhhhh. 

I'm liking that 75-1, Duke.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2010, 06:03:21 PM »

Ah, you should though, because it's real!  If you have me on facebook, the stories generally line up between facebook and atlas!
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2010, 06:05:00 PM »

DON'T DO IT!
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2010, 06:12:52 PM »

Ah, you should though, because it's real!  If you have me on facebook, the stories generally line up between facebook and atlas!
copy and paste isnt hard. I never said you are horrid at trolling. I am just saying that to have a fiance and then right before she is saying she needs space twice is what soaps do. bear in mind soaps only do that to keep the plot going. so sorry, but this smells like bullsh**t. and people troll on facebook to.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2010, 06:22:48 PM »

1. BushOK, despite being proven real, is now just jerking with us, using his rich imagination.
2. BushOK is just a hopeless... well, I can't write this, because I don't want infraction point
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2010, 08:58:19 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cut her ass off dude!  Focus on Christmas and yes football!  She sounds like more problems than is really worth.  She has too many issues.  Don't even bother with the "commercial", you've already past the ending.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2010, 09:11:51 PM »

Haha. OMG.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2010, 09:55:52 PM »

What happened to the part about her being too immature to get married and you being happy that it was over?

(And are you really stupid enough to fall for this again?)
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2010, 09:58:11 PM »

Here you have it folks. The sanctity of traditional marriage.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2010, 09:59:22 PM »

Here you have it folks. The sanctity of traditional marriage.

Quite right. It's amazing these people don't see the hypocrisy.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2010, 10:00:13 PM »

What happened to the part about her being too immature to get married and you being happy that it was over?

I was doing a lot of soul searching this afternoon and realized she's not as bad as I made her out to be.  I was just upset at the time and spoke out of frustration.  She is still a wonderful person and I do hope we can lead a long, happy life together.

To answer your second question - yes!!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2010, 10:01:13 PM »

Sometimes a picture is worth of a tousands of words.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2010, 10:02:54 PM »

I was doing a lot of soul searching this afternoon and realized she's not as bad as I made her out to be.  I was just upset at the time and spoke out of frustration.  She is still a wonderful person and I do hope we can lead a long, happy life together.

Until she breaks up with you for good, then I'm sure you'll switch positions again.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2010, 10:04:40 PM »

OK I have one comment. I find that the fiancee giving the ring back to OKBush's parents rather than to the man himself, a possible indicator of several things, none of them very reassuring, and a couple potentially quite disturbing. In any event, normally a mature person would meet with the chap, explain what is going on, and why she things the marriage is a bad idea, etc. What we may have here are two very immature people, looking for love in all the wrong places. Or maybe not. Just another thing to ponder.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2010, 10:07:10 PM »

I was doing a lot of soul searching this afternoon and realized she's not as bad as I made her out to be.  I was just upset at the time and spoke out of frustration.  She is still a wonderful person and I do hope we can lead a long, happy life together.

To answer your second question - yes!!
dude you should never be proud to say you are stupid.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2010, 10:07:44 PM »

OK I have one comment. I find that the fiancee giving the ring back to OKBush's parents rather than to the man himself, a possible indicator of several things, none of them very reassuring, and a couple potentially quite disturbing. In any event, normally a mature person would meet with the chap, explain what is going on, and why she things the marriage is a bad idea, etc. What we may have here are two very immature people, looking for love in all the wrong places. Or maybe not. Just another thing to ponder.

Very truthful, Torie.

After a ring thing, I'd, in BushOK place, run away as far as possible from her.

And in her place, I'd try to stay away as far as possible from a young AmeriPlan rising star.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2010, 10:13:31 PM »

BushOK,

The real question here that you need to ask yourself is do you really love her? She may be a wonderful person, but do you love her? Truly love her? If you don't love her, don't bother marrying her. Because if you do, it will only lead to more heartbreak.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 144  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies